Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I pronounce you...(Crackle)

Grace did her best to keep up with him her body having never felt most of what he was doing to her. She couldn't help but love the attention though, she loved the feel of his cock sliding along her pussy. The feel of his spanking giving her a jolt she didn't think was possible from that kind of spanking. By the time he had released his seed in her for the second time she had already cum. Her body having adjusted to him again wanting more of his play just so she could finish again. "Please...love..harder," she whispered to him shyly not knowing if she should say something like that to her new husband.

Crackle smiled and nodded. He began pumping harder and harder pounding into Grace causing the bed creak slightly. He loved that his wife wanted him so badly. He felt a swell of pride in him and he couldn't wait to see her inner vixen come out. He grabbed her ass and squeezed hard and he growled. My...love!" He gasped as her pussy milked the last of his essence from his cock. oh gods!"

She let her hips move back to meet him, each thrust sending her on a widl lust fill ride. Her mouth drying while her body lay glistening under him, she could feel her heart beat quickening. Her legs locking arouns his waste as she climaxed. Her mouth letting out his name in a powerful moan. "Crackle!" she let her head settle back while she shook from her orgasm. Each moment seeming like heaven to her before she started to come down from her high. Her mouth gaping, gasping for breath while she looked at him with dull eyes. "I love you,"

Crackle pulled out slowly and he covered Grace up before calling for a servant to bring them some of Lady Graces favorite fruit. He smiled at her with fire burning in both irisies. Crackle laid a hand on Graces belly and knew she was pregnant. He could hear three faint heart beats and smiled. He would keep the triplets a surprise for her but he grinned and nuzzled his wives throat. Your pregnant my love." He pulled her into his arms and thought about the three daughters they were going to have. At least he hoped they were girls. He would love a son all the same but he wanted daughters.

Laying close to him she was glad to have the odd warmth of the blanket to cover her body. Hearing his words her eyes widened at him in shock, not knowing that they would be pregnant so fast. Resting her hand on her stomach she waited to see if she could feel anything before turning to him. "How do you know?" she asked wondering if he knew the gender as well. Looking to him she smiled lightly, her body somehow content with the pregnancy while she moved to kiss him. Turning while the servant brought in Bananas and peaches.

I can hear the heartbeats." Crackle smiled as he said *heartbeats*. I don't know what genders they are though honey sorry." Crackle smiled and snuggled down with Grace and fed her a peach slice and he ate a banana slice. You will be a great mother my love I know you will. I can see it in your eyes." Crackle kissed her deeply and ran his hand down her bare body feeling every curve and dip of his wives body. So beautiful." He wispered.

Listening to her husband she smiled at him the thought of having his children making her happy. As she noted his use of plural words she looked at him confused at first. "You mean there's more than one love?" her hand going to her stomach while she ate her peach. How could she take birthing more than one baby her first time? Let alone Dragon babies. She kept her smile on her face though figuring he'd help her out if she needed him to. "And you will be the best father a child could ask for."

Crackle smiled and nodded and kissed her deeply. I hear at least three heartbeats my love and one of them maybe a son." He grabbed two circular peach slices and laid them on Graces nipples. The juices ran down her breasts making them sticky and sweet. Crackle grinned mischieviously and ate each slice off each breast and licked the juice off her breasts. Mmm delicious. My darling Grace." He pressed up against her and saw the sun slowly peak up over the horizon. We have made love all the way into the morning my little morning blossom." He placed a hand on top of her hand and pressed lightly. I promise to protect you and these children growing in your womb." He stretched his wings and made a little love cocoon darkening the bed with a shimmering green light.

She kept her hand on her stomach at the thought of having three kids. She knew that it would be a hard labor, but somehow she knew that it would be worth it. Looking to him she moaned softly at his licks and eating before she gave him a loving smile. "I would make love with you every night until the morning if it meant that you would continue to love me as you do now." She smiled holding him tight to her before she leaned in to kiss him more.

Crackle examined that response and cocked his head as if confused. Grace my love no matter how many time we make love or how many nights we simply just lay in that night I will always love my darling Grace." He leaned in and kissed her deeply loving the taste of her. I promise you I will always love you."

Grace looked at him with a youthful smile her heart content with his answer. Laying her head on his chest she let her eyes fall close embracing the sleep that she needed. Knowing that from here on out it was going to be a more responsible life. Knowing that no matter what she would protect her unborn children and her beloved husband with her life. Even if they just met she found that she loved him as if she'd known him for years.

Crackle snuggled into Grace and he fell into a long blessed sleep. He sighed as his night went without any malice or bad dreams. He breathed in his wives scent and nibbled on her neck in his sleep. When the morning sun rose Crackle kissed Grace awake and smiled at his beauty. Morning my beloved." Crackle had ordered a breakfast of eggs,bacon, toast, and hash browns for them and peaches and banana slices also. Our meal will be here soon I should think." Crackle smiled devilshly.

She smiled at him while she woke her eyes slowly opening while she looked at her love. "Good morning dear," she sat up a little and listened to what he'd done for them. "That sounds perfect," she smiled back at him. Noticing that his smile was a little sinister she looked at him curiously before speaking. "Crackle what are you thinking?" She asked looking to him with a questioning look.

Just thinking about how absolutly adorable you look right now Grace." Crackle smiled and kissed his wife passionately. The food arrives just as he ended the kiss and he grabs a cheese and mushroom omlet with chives sprinkled on the delicious item. He winks at Grace and asks for the messenger. Go to town and I want you to give a message to the Boggins Dress makers. I need them to be here by tomorrow. My wife needs some new dresses." Crackle wispered all this to the messenger and the small boy nodded and was off. He returned his attention to his adoring wife and fed her dripping slices of peaches. The juices ran down her breasts as he fed the plump fruit to her.

Taking the offered fruit she smiled and giggled lightly at the feel of the juices running along her breast. She looked down at the shinning skin and smirk at him. "It seems that I need some cleaning, do you have anything that I can use to wipe this from me," she asked him. Looking into his eyes wondering if he was going to do what she thought he might. She glanced around the room as if searching for a cloth to wipe with. Her eyes falling to the remaining food, and decided that she didn't want much more. Not wanting to seem unfeminine to the man that she had married. Looking to the window she noticed the birds chirping and the suns glow casting a golden ray into the room. "Crackle do you think that today I might explore our home?"

Crackle leaned down and he licked up the juice and hummed at the delicious taste. Mmm your divine." He winked at her and pulled her close to him so that he could explore her body while she talked. He adored Grace so. I would be happy to show you the estate grounds if that is what thy lady wishes." He finished licking up the peach juice and lingered near her nipple and he tugged on it lightly. He knew she liked when he did that. It infuriated and made her giggle every time. He suckled lightly drinking on her breast milk. Crackle wanted his real breakfast. The magic of the dragon sperm began making more milk for the hatchlings as Graces husband filled his tummy with his wives milk.

"It would please me so," she confessed to him giving his hair a rub. Her fingers slipping through the smoothness while he lapped at the peach juice that had fallen on her. She gave out a giggle and sigh when he reached her nipple with his mouth. His teeth pulling on the sensitive numb causing her back to arch for him. It wasn't until he stayed there did she notice something different about what he was doing. Her stomach twisted and tickled along her skin to her breast, watching as her husband sucked hungrily on her breast. She didn't understand what he was doing until she felt the milk coming out of her breast. Her eyes widened on the fact that he was feeding on her milk, their children milk. Tapping his shoulder she shook her head at him. "You know your babies are going to need some to."

He paused for a moment and smiled. Do not worry the magic in my sperm will continue to supply our children until they weened off of your milk my beloved." Crackle nuzzled her breast and continued eating his breakfast. He suckled like a newborn and the milk tasted bittersweet in his mouth. He sighed and lifted his head since his belly was full now on Graces milk. He patted her bottom and slowly peeled the covers back. He noticed the bulge in her belly and realized she was beginning to show. Very carefully Crackle placed a big paw if you would on her belly and listened to the heartbeats. He placed his other hand on his Grace's ear so that she could hear what he was hearing.

Grace glanced down at her stomach when the sheets were removed she couldn't believe that she was showing already. "Dragons must grow quickly," she smiled. Looking down at Crackles hand with a smile on her face. She thought it was sweet that the man loved his children already so much. She lay her head against his hand while holding it in place. Her heart happy and her eyes smiling at the sound of her babies heart beats. Each one sticking out in it's own rhythm that made her melt. She'd never felt more ready to have children than she was right than. "Oh Crackle, my love they sound beautiful and healthy," she smiled to him.

Crackle smiled and nodded. They will look beautiful like thier mother too." He listened to his childrens heartbeats. Honey I have called for the dress maker to come into town because you will need maternity dresses as you begin to grow more." He couldn't wait to see what she would look like when the maker would be finished. For now my love put on one of the summer gowns and I will take you for a ride this morning." He wrapped his tail around her waist lightly and pulsed his tail muscles massaging her womanhood for a few minutes before leaving her wanting and wimpering. He headed outside and took his dragon form then waited for Grace to appear.

Grace listened to him and smiled. "Thank you Crackle I'm sure my dresses will be lovely," she smiled at him. She felt his tail wrap around her, her eyes moving to look at what it was doing before her head fell back. The pleasure running through her body in pulses until he stopped. "Crackle.." Graced whined giving him a playful glare from the bed. When he was gone she stood to stretch her hands rubbing at her full womb. "I wish these children the best and ask you to watch over them," she spoke to the ceiling. Her movements a little slower trying to get use to the sudden weight gain from her children. Slipping on a white sundress with red roses she made her way out to Crackle seeing him in his dragon form she smiled. Looking at the climb up to his back she frowned before looking into his large eye. "You mind lend your pregnant mate a hand?"

Aye of course I will." Crackle bent down low and he closed his eyes and Graces private saddle grew on his back. When the saddle was finished growing he wrapped his tail very carefully around Graces thighs and lifted her into the saddle. Her swollen belly so beautiful to him. It meant his children were coming some day soon in the passing months and he was to be a father. Crackle twisted his long neck to lick at cloth that covered the belly and nuzzled his wives cheek afterward. Hold on honey I have to take a running start."

Grace watched as her saddle came into view on her back, she loved riding her husband even if she'd done it only once. She kept her hands on his tail as he lifted her into the air, her heart beating nervously before she was set in her place. She laughed at his tongue lapping at her stomach, her own hand going in it's place to rub where he had licked. Looking to him she let her hands hold what they could of his muzzle before she smiled taking her seat. Her hands holding tightly to the saddle while she prepared for his run. Knowing that he had to move fast to get in the air. "Ready," she assured him and waited for his flight, plus the rush of incredible wind she would feel.

Crackle nodded and he burst into a what seemed like a clumsy gallop but for a dragon it built up great speed. Crackle waited for the warm updraft and felt it. He opened his wings and caught the draft and it carried him up into the clouds. He grew a thick moss blanket for Grace in case she grew cold and he flexed his claws happily. It feels so good to let loose some." Crackel grinned and kept a nice slow speed for his beloved. He looked back and her hair was in what seemed to be a pony tail. It whipped in the wind slightly and he felt that she was a goddess ridding upon Apollo's chariet.

She smiled at the moss that formed to help her from catching a chill. She was glad that she had married a husband that loved her so. Looking down at the earth below them she smiled seeing the trees rush by while Crackle flew past everything. "Where are we heading love?" she asked from his back her hands rubbing her stomach while she waited for his answer. Her mind glad that they were health while she recalled their heartbeats from earlier. Shifting her weight on the saddle she looked to otherside the scenery looking the same. Only this side was covered in darkness from his large shadow. She found herself wondering if one day she would see four shadows taking up the sky.

Back
Top Bottom