Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Halls of Academia Tyr&Selfi

The girls finished their preparations and found another of the male staff members waiting in their main room for them, his purpose he explained was to guide them to the cafeteria for breakfast and then show them to their first class. The man seemed the least bit concerned he caught them as they were returning from the showers. In fact he slapped two of the girl’s asses to get them to move faster. Once dressed and ready to go, they were led to the main cafeteria, which has several other students all wearing the same skimpy outfits, most were in small groups talking to each other, several looked up or pointed as the new girls entered the room. Two of the large male staff members were eating together as the girls were led to the food line, their staff member just gets in line behind them, grabbing his own tray as they made their way through the food line.

Except for the outfits, the first impression would be that this was an ordinary school with nothing to differentiate it from any other. The girls at the other tables were laughing, joking, talking as they ate their food. A keen eye might have noted that they walked a very sensual way, or that some of the outfits had been personalized, to if anything reveal or accentuate their personal assets, most wore high heels or high-heeled boots only adding to the sexuality they exuded. All of the girls were beautiful and sexy, which just showed that the school did have a rigorous admittance policy, just not the kind some would had assumed.

One of the girls exiting the line was purposely walking by the two staff members that were sitting and eating, sashaying her ass in a provocative manner. As Ealy moved up in line she could hear the clang as the girl’s utensils hit the floor, looking over Ealy could see the girl deeply bending over completely exposing her ass and pussy to the two large men, obviously trying to get their attention.

Ealy looked around in wonder. If she didn't know it, this school was just like any other normal school. Besides the fact that they were all wearing scantily clad outfits. Shaking her head, she grabbed a tray and followed her roommate up the line. Ealy was talking quietly with Cassandra who wasn't much for conversation when she was distracted momentarily by the sounds of silverware falling. Looking up she saw one of the older pupils bending over, Ealy blushed and looked away. Shaking her head she turned to Cassandra who was crying silently. Ealy growled low in her throat, she had enough of being a mindless pupil. "I'll be right back, Cass." She walked pointedly to the girl and the males who were standing behind her.

Ealy walked over to the males; her face full of anger and amazement. "How can you allow her to do this?" she asked, hitting the one closest to her with the back of her hand lightly. Her eyes glowed brightly. Shaking her head she bent over next to the other girl, trying to curl her skirt over her ass but after a few attempts without change she sighed and said quietly to her, "Please get up. Don't demean yourself like this. They aren't worth it." She hoped that the girl would stand up soon, she hated the fact that she was exposing her own ass as well.

The men at the table laugh at Ealy’s intervention, obviously sharing some joke amongst themselves at her expense. The girl she came to save, obviously bothered by Ealy’s intrusion, as she pulls her arm away from Ealy. The girl stands up, and looks over at the two large men sitting at the table, her eyes down as if she might have offended them. The man that was closest pushes his chair back, and reaches out for the girl.

Come here girl and tell the new student why you did that.

As the young girl steps closer, the man’s large hand slides up her leg, and under her skirt, the girl gives out a short moan, as she answers him.

I did it because I know it turns you on.

The man continues to fondle her under the skirt as he draws out the answers he needs from her.

And…..

The girl seems shy but obviously unable to resist his command, she continues to answer.

I wanted to feel that amazing tool of yours between my legs again, the way you used me in the hallway a few nights ago.

The large man draws his hand out from between her legs, his fingers covered in her moisture as she lets out an almost desperate whimper.

Ealy's face was a look of confusion as the girl pushed her away, she started to make a comment about it when the girl looked down. From the way she was acting, Ealy had no choice but to think that she had been broken. When one of the males reached out for the girl and told her to tell why she did what she did Ealy stepped back a few paces. This was really too much. However, she watched as the girl explained; making Ealy blush as she moaned softly. When the girl finished talking, Ealy looked to the two men. She was horrified, she took another look at the girl and back to the males.
"This is too much.." she began. Turning to the other girl she asked softly and gently, "Are you broken? Is this how I will turn out?" She didn't want the answers but she couldn't help her self. She swore to herself then and there that she would never turn out like that. She wouldn't go down without a fight that much was certain. She would go down fighting.

The girl didn’t really answer Ealy’s question, because there was no way to answer. She didn’t feel broken, she just knew what she wanted, and what she enjoyed, and dominant strong virile men of this institution knew how to provide it so well. Oh she had fought at one time, as so many do, but in the end she’d found out exactly what she was and what she liked, and now couldn’t think of a place she would rather be.

Broken? I’m not broken; I’ve never been better.

The tone such that Ealy knows the girl feels Ealy was interrupting and/or intruding. The young girl reaches out to the man’s hand grabbing it, her eyes never turning to Ealy. With her eyes concentrating on the big guard, and both of her small hands holding his one large hand she begins to eagerly and enthusiastically suck his damp fingers clean. The guard smiles, and turns to Ealy, with the look of clear victory in his eyes.

See how good a girl she is, someday you’re going to be a good girl too.

The man’s left his finger in the girl’s mouth, while the other hand slips under her short skirt, and starts to rub her pussy, obviously rewarding her for being so enthusiastic and obedient.

Ealy looked mortified at the girl. She shook her head vigorously, denying that she would turn out this way. "I won't go down without a fight." she stated it calmly, rationally, as if she were talking about the weather. She did understand now that this girl had embraced her sexuality, but if that meant letting random men fuck her, Ealy wanted no part in it. She was beginning to regret getting into this school.

Ealy watched the girl suck the mans fingers and cringed. Turning to the other male she asked a simple question, "How can you allow her to do this to herself? I know she wants it, but how can you let her? You have the power to say no. She cringed again. Ealy hadn't been here a full day and she was already fighting with the staff. She stared up in the man's eyes, there was no servitude in her eyes, only fear. It was going to be a hell of a week.

No one seemed to care in the least that Ealy wouldn’t go down with a fight, till the guard responded back to Ealy’s comment with a contemptuous laugh.

Oh but I do hope you fight. How would that go….

No! Don’t! Stop!

Or is that No don’t stop!

The laughing and mockery continues as the guard pulls the young girl closer. As he does so, he reaches into his pants and extracts a substantial piece of cock meat that the young girl pounces on with her mouth, obviously eager to have it. The guard again ignoring Ealy as he groans with pleasure, as she kneels her wet pussy sticking out of her short skirt as she inhales his cock, the aroma of her arousal wafting up. The guard now turns to Ealy and answer’s her question while his thick long tool was attended to.

Why should I say no? I want it, she wants it, and so what’s the problem? She’s a good little slut, just like you are going to be. And I’m going take care of you too, just like I take care of her. And if you beg real nice, I might let you have some right now, before you’ve even taken your first class. How does that sound?

Ealy's moth dropped open. She had remained semi neutral through this entire conversation, but now she was outraged. "You prick!" she exclaimed, clenching her hands down at her sides. She felt other students watching her outburst, but she really didn't give a damn.

"You make me sick! Before she knew what she was doing, she walked over to the the guard who was free from the distractions as the one who talked. Facing him, anger showing in her face she lightly hit him, "I would NEVER beg, even if the alternative was punishment!" She turned to go before she turned again, "A true man would stop this. A true man would protect women from this!" She shrieked at him, before punching him again, a little harder this time and started to stalk off barking out, "Men!"

A hush fell over the room, as conversation came to an immediate stop, no one had been seemingly paying any particular attention to the encounter till now. Heads began to turn others seemed to look away not wanting to get involved or be associate with Ealy’s outburst.

While the one guard enjoyed the young girl hungrily sucking on his cock, the other took offense to the Ealy’s verbal outburst. The guard ignored the feeble punches Ealy threw at him, as she continued her verbal tirade. Instead a smile, grew on his face as if he was hiding something that only he knew, it was an evil grin, as he leered at the young thing in her scantily clad school uniform standing there protesting his behavior.

You’re just sick because you aren’t getting the same attention that sweat young thing is, you’re just jealous. You're just a stupid little stuck up bitch, a true man would teach a slut like you what she is good for.

The man laughed as Ealy stalked off, not obviously bothered in the least about her accusations or contentions about his behavior. His friend was already groaning, as he blasted his load into the young girl kneeling between his legs, she moans as she eagerly feeds on his seed.

Hahahaha, don’t worry you'll lern what a true man is like soon enough.

Ealy heard his comments and started to turn, decided better on it and kept going. When one girl started to grab her, Ealy growled at her fiercely before saying, "You touch me, prepare to get a broken wrist." she stalked off into a corner where no one was sitting. She didn't even know where Cassandra was, at that point in time, she really didn't care.
Ealy decided right then and there, she would not eat. She would starve herself just because she did not want to run into the guards. "Ealy?"

She looked up and stared into Cassandra's scared eyes, she motioned for the girl to sit. "Do me a favor, Cass? Do not give into these pricks." she waved a hand around the room, "No matter what they do to you, remain strong." Cass nodded, her eyes were too innocent, and Ealy knew that she would give in faster than the rest of the girls. She eyed her plate of food hungrily before turning her head to the side.

Cass offered a bit of sandwich to her and Ealy shook her head, "I'm not eating. They will not only have to force sex, but also food on me. I will NOT bow down to them!" her last comment raised glances from the tables around them and she sighed. "I'm going to see where the next class is. Be careful Cass." she got up from the table and walked away, out of the cafeteria and sat under a tree just outside the door. "I need my fucking iPod." she growled before closing her eyes, legs straight out, no hint of bare pussy here gentlemen.

Though the commotion had attracted attention, the turmoil was soon forgotten as everyone went about his or her business. A casual observer might have thought for a few seconds that this was nothing more than an ordinary school for rich girls, but anyone paying attention would have easily noted the differences. Still even with the different curriculum and teaching methods. It was still a school, and the bell rung indicating meal period was over and classes were about to begin.

Student began putting away their trays and disposing of their food, as they got up and made ready to head to class. All the new girls had been assigned schedules with times and rooms listed. None had been given books or packs as of yet, so they were only required to bring their person to the required room. The male staff cruised the hallways giving directions or pushing along those that were tardy or reluctant. One girl was being dragged off her offense unknown as she screamed, her yells only bringing laughter from some girls, and fear from others. Still life went on and students filed into various rooms their doors only marked by numbers, what happened beyond them totally unknown, though beyond the door Ealy had been assigned to lurked nothing more than an ordinary classroom.

Ealy opened one eye and saw that the cafeteria was emptying. She growled low and started pulled out her schedule from her uniform top where she had folded and store it. She didn't get a backpack or anything else, so she had to improvise. Looking the schedule up and down she sighed and found her first period class. It was filling in with students, all who looked like they were new. Ealy plunked herself down by the door in case for whatever reason she had to run.

Once she was settled in, she saw that the class looked like a normal class room, could be for math, English or history, books lined the shelves, and there was a whiteboard at the front of the room, dry erase markers were placed haphazardly on the tray. Ealy shook her head and sighed, rolling her eyes and leaned her head on one hand while she waited for the teacher show herself. Snickering she shook her head, it would probably be male. She only had seen one female and she was a complete slut.

The teacher a large man of about 6’3” stepped into the room, his broad shoulders matched well with his thick arms and legs. He appeared to be in his early thirties, and from his short cut hair might have doubled for a military drill sergeant. One might have expected him to have a briefcase or folder but he had neither as he walked to the front of the class. Following close behind were three other imposing men, wearing the same attire that all the handlers did, slacks, t-shirt and tennis shoes. The other three men lined up against the wall, right next to the door, which obviously gave the impression they were guarding it, though that really wasn’t the reason they were there.

The teacher stepped up to the chalkboard and wrote his name, “Mr. Daniels”, and then the name of the course, “Oral Sex 101”. There was a stir as all the girls in the class were new. Then he turns and addresses the class with an opening statement.

The way to a man’s heart isn’t through his stomach; it’s through his cock. Give a guy three good blowjobs a day and I promise he’ll be happy and never stray. Worship that cock, and service it like a slut in heat, and you’ll be his favorite girl. So how many of you have sucked a cock before?

His deep voice was matter of fact, and seemed perfectly comfortable in asking this intimate question. Most of the girls looked down, and were slow to raise their hands, as the question was so personal.

Oh come on, I don’t believe for a second that none of you haven’t sucked some good old cock, maybe it was your boyfriend's, or cousin's, or your daddy's big old beef stick.

Ealy watched as the men walked into the room. She sat straight up and watched as one of them walked over and wrote his name on the chalkboard. Mr Daniels. She huffed and turned her head around to see the three behind her. Giving them a look that was clearly 'stop staring at me and fuck off' before she turned around to look at the teacher. He was finish writing the class title and she sighed angrily. She was five minutes from walking out of the class. They would have to use much more force than what little than the pansy ass guards had given her.

As he started his speech, Ealy crossed her arms, lifting her breasts higher, cleavage showing more, glaring at Mr Daniels. Her green eyes dark, with the clear intent that if he wanted her to suck him off she would have to be forced. Looking around the class no one raised their hands. Shaking her head she raised a hand. "Sir, if the whole aspect of this class is to define and 'level up' our oral skills. Then consider me gone." She rose. "I've seen how our times ends here. I wasn't that impressed by your pansy ass guards in the cafeteria." She glared at Mr Daniels. Her mind made up, she was going to fight the system. Ealy may have gotten into this school but there was still free will.

Mr. Daniel frowned as the young girl gave her verbal notice and commentary concerning the guards. The teacher said not a thing for a moment as silence hung in the air. The students kept looking back and forth between the Mr. Daniel and Ealy obviously wondering what would happen next. Finally seemingly not bothered in the least, Mr. Daniels continues.

Hmmm I see we have a feisty young thing that seems to have issue with how we run this fine educational establishment. Well then I think we have our first volunteer to demonstrate the practical application part of the course. Like my daddy once said, practice makes perfect.

Lifting his hand and extending it completely out from his body, he makes a come hither motion with his index finger indicating for Ealy to come to the front of the class, two of the teaching assistants begin to come forward if Ealy decides on not taking the invitation.

So come on up here and show the class how to really use that mouth of yours.

Ealy glared at him and remaind stationary. "Fuck. You." she spat each word out as if it were it's own sentence. "My mouth is just fine where it is. I know how to use it just as well as any of the sluts that have been here a while." she turned to face the guards, "You wanna play boys?" she grinned at them, "Come and get me." she clenched her hands at her waist.

That threat was an empty one, she had now knowledge on how to fight, nor did she know how to defend herself. This was going to be so one sided, and she knew it. The endgame would end messy, more than likely with a cum shower. Ealy was bound and determined to go down fighting.

Mr. Daniels just stood there with a grin on his face, as if her tirade was exactly what he expected. A quick nod of his head and each of the burly men grabbed Ealy by an arm, and without her feet even touching the ground quickly walked her up to the front of the classroom. They held her suspended in the air as Mr. Daniels eyes inspected her young sexy body.

Hmmm… freshman, we always have a few that seem not to get the program. Well no need to worry we know exactly how to deal with an insolent mouthy little bitch like you.

Leaving her there to struggle in the arms of the two men, not in the least concerned she would escape, he steps over to the desk, opens and reaches into one of the metal draws and grabs something. The obvious once military style metal desk clanged as he shoved the drawer shut, and brought up for her and the class to see a leather harness, which had a metal ring at its center.

Well class this is a mouth ring, and is a useful tool, when one wants to avoid a possible encounter with teeth.

There were some giggles, as the students seemed to quietly accept what was going on, as it didn’t involve them. Mr. Daniels turns from the class after holding up the device for them to see and addresses Ealy directly.

Now since you so clearly demonstrated that big mouth of yours, if you would be so kind as to open it wide, we’ll show the class how this works.

The comment said with such casualness, though the two men holding Ealy up made it obvious that he was more than willing to install the device with or without her volunteering if it was necessary.

Ealy growled low and glared as the men grabbed her, "Get your fucking hands off me." she thrashed, reaching out with one hand, missing his face by a long shot. Her arms were grabbed and she was carried over to Mr Daniel whom she glowered at as he showed the ring. "Nice toy. What's stopping me from biting your fingers if they get near my mouth." She glared at him and looked at the two besides her. She sighed and opened her mouth, though flicked one finger up, the finger being her middle.

The teacher seemed to expect her defiance, and while the two large men held her suspended, he roughly grabs her head by the hair, twisting it about his hand, just before he violently yanks her head back. With not the least bit of concern for her comfort or wishes, he begins to strap the leather device to her head.

I’m going to put more than my finger in your mouth you stupid little girl. And if I feel even one tooth your going wish you never lived, but I think this mouth ring going to assure this time you’ll do it right.

With the device strapped to her head, but not yet in her closed mouth, his large hand grabs her jaw and attempts to force it open while the other roughly holds her head by her hair.

Ealy growled low and gagged, "You better hope that I don't find you outside of this room. You better hope you don't try anything without your thugs here." was all she could say before her mouth was yanked open. She gargled a fuck you at his response. She knew what was coming and she didn't really care.

Ealy resigned to her fate, she knew what battles she should fight for and the ones where she should just give up. This was one of them. She would have plenty of time to show that she was one to cause problems and fight, a change from all the sheep at this school.

With the leather straps around her head, and the metal ring forced into her mouth so she couldn’t close it. There she stood before the class, barely able to vocalize as the large men lifted and planted her onto the metal desk, chest down ass up. The teacher didn’t seem shocked by her vehemence, but neither it did do anything to slow down or divert his efforts. Turning to the class he begin to unzip his pants as he talks.

A man’s cock is to be worshiped, to be treated with the utmost respect; it is the center of who and what a man is. Eagerly give it your love, and your life will be filled with joy.

Mr. Daniels steps out of his pants and continues to talk as his semi hard member hangs between his legs right in front of Ealy. While the teacher continues the lecture, the two large men’s hands continue to hold her down as they begin to grope and paw at Ealy’s body, one of them sliding under her skirt and playing with her ass.

Use your tongue, use your lips, use your breath, giving a blowjob is more than just sucking on a man’s tool. Let him know how much you want to taste his manhood, how much you want him to fill your mouth with his seed.

As Mr. Daniels lectures, he rubs his cock against Ealy’s face, the musky scent of his groin and cock wafting into her nose. The lecture continues as he casually slaps her face with his cock, the fleshy thing growing in length and girth.

Back
Top Bottom