Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A perfect creation in the making by RobBase086 and amaya

amaya said:
She started rubbing his cock up and down then she stroke it hard while pinching his balls. Licking in cycles his cock head

"That is my naughty girl! I love the new you baby!" As he squeezed her nice firm ass and his finger went sliding up and down her butt crack now. He sucked onto her clit and began to lick inside her pussy. His tongue slid deeper and deeper into her pussy. Faster and faster now. He was licking hard into her pussy. He was altering directions inside her with his tongue.

Making her pussy so wet, while she felt his tongue on her pussy. While she started sucking his cock deeper

amaya said:
Making her pussy so wet, while she felt his tongue on her pussy. While she started sucking his cock deeper

His finger slid into her ass and he continued to lick her pussy. Chaning directions on her pussy and clit. Licking wildly all around.

She felt his finger and moaned while he was fingering and licking her. She started sucking his cock wilder....

amaya said:
She felt his finger and moaned while he was fingering and licking her. She started sucking his cock wilder....

"That is it baby! I love what you are doing to me!" Before too much longer the doctor could not take it any longer and started to cum inside her mouth and face.

Amaya was more fucked than she could take...her holes where tired and fucked good

amaya said:
Amaya was more fucked than she could take...her holes where tired and fucked good

The doctor was tired and felt as if he just wanted to hold Amaya in his arms and sleep by cuddling with her. " You were great Amaya! Just wait til you go to school tomorrow and the guys check out the new you!" He smiled about this and gently moved up to hold her in his arms now. His hands gently caressing her soft skin.

amaya said:
amaya closed her eyes and felt qick aslepp

The doctor then kissed her onto her lips softly and then her forehead pulling the covers over them both. He rested his head onto her breasts and fell asleep himself.

Amaya was resting after a huge night while the morning sun soon appeared showing itself and waking the doctor up looking the girl sleeping

amaya said:
Amaya was resting after a huge night while the morning sun soon appeared showing itself and waking the doctor up looking the girl sleeping

He gently climbed out of bed as not to awaken her and decided to cook breakfast for her. He made some fresh squeezed orange juice and then started up the coffee. He began to scramble some eggs, cook hash browns on the frying pan, and bacon as well. The aroma of him cooking filled the house. Amaya will soon awaken and wanted to make sure she was taken care of before having to return back to school. It will be during the day that Amaya will be a new and different woman by the time she arrives back with the doctor from school.

the old self of her would log be gone know,she woke up smelling the coffee while she was looking around while the sun light made the room brighter

amaya said:
the old self of her would log be gone know,she woke up smelling the coffee while she was looking around while the sun light made the room brighter

Amaya thought she was dreaming about all of this and wanted to check herself out in the mirror. As she did she began to explore her new body with her hands and a evil smile appears onto her face. Dr. Sandage was busy setting up the table in the kitchen for them to eat.

Amaya saw her new self. She was looking and looking her self and enjoying the view. She then went to the table and gave the Doc a lusty kiss. Then she took the cap of coffee and drunk it.
After that she went in the shower and cleaned herself. Then she put on some sexy black underweare and her sexy collage uniform, and last her black new boots. She was hot and deathly sexy. She was ready and open the door to leave.​

amaya said:
Amaya saw her new self. She was looking and looking her self and enjoying the view. She then went to the table and gave the Doc a lusty kiss. Then she took the cap of coffee and drunk it.
After that she went in the shower and cleaned herself. Then she put on some sexy black underweare and her sexy collage uniform, and last her black new boots. She was hot and deathly sexy. She was ready and open the door to leave.​

The doctor returned the kiss back to her. "Did you want me to give you a ride back to school baby?" Noticing how hot she looked in her clothes. He then thought that he is needing to take her shopping for some new clothes. "Hey love would you like for me to take you shopping after you are done with school today for some new clothes and lingerie as well?" What Amaya did not know is that the experimental drug also gave her athletic abilities that she did not have before. That meant she was very flexible and could do flips and all.

She looked at Doctor with her sexy eyes.|yes take me back to school " she said .

amaya said:
She looked at Doctor with her sexy eyes.|yes take me back to school " she said .

"Ok my sweet! I will take you back to school." He quickly grabbed his car keys and walked with her out the door locking up the house. He opened up her door for her to get inside. As he went to the other side. He then started up the car and pulled out. When driving back to school he placed his hand onto her thigh now.

She took his hand and lick it ...after a while she bite it "not here I want to be clean and fresh in school

amaya said:
She took his hand and lick it ...after a while she bite it "not here I want to be clean and fresh in school

He did not mind her licking his hand but when she bite his hand it bothered him and took him by surprise. "OUCH Amaya! That hurt! Why not hear baby?' He did not know what her motive was and why she wanted to remain fresh in school for.

But Amaya was someone new, an Evil smile was on her face while there was anything she was afraid any more, "next time you touch me with out my permission" she said "your dead".The sweet girl was gone and sth evil grow into her place.

amaya said:
But Amaya was someone new, an Evil smile was on her face while there was anything she was afraid any more, "next time you touch me with out my permission" she said "your dead".The sweet girl was gone and sth evil grow into her place.

"DAMN! What has gotten into you Amaya? That is not good that you are threatening because you have to remember Amaya I made you into the hottie and I can take it away from you as well!" He told her to put her back in her place once again. It was to also let her know that he was in control and not her!

But Amaya wouldn't listen she just got of the car as it stopped and went to the collage not paying any attention to him. She just left a evil smile behind and her new life started while she passed the school entrance as a new person now.

amaya said:
But Amaya wouldn't listen she just got of the car as it stopped and went to the collage not paying any attention to him. She just left a evil smile behind and her new life started while she passed the school entrance as a new person now.

As she was walking toward the college guys were just looking at her and doing some wolf calls. "Hey sexy! How are you doing today?" One of the guys called out to her as he smiled at her when she walked by him and his friends. He watched as her sexy butt would move in a very seductive way. Her walk was very sexy and her body was perfect as well. Who knows what is in Amaya's mind in what she wants. She is now very dangerous since she has the beauty and the brains now. She passes a flyer saying tryouts for cheerleading will be conducted after school that day.

Back
Top Bottom