Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A perfect creation in the making by RobBase086 and amaya

Amaya screamed more feeling him fucking her so rough!Her pussy become red with every thrust while her moans could not let her talk"aaaaaaah!oooooohh!your so huge forme"aahh!"She felt him fucking her more and more

amaya said:
Amaya screamed more feeling him fucking her so rough!Her pussy become red with every thrust while her moans could not let her talk"aaaaaaah!oooooohh!your so huge forme"aahh!"She felt him fucking her more and more

He was happy that he could please her fucking her from behind. He was fucking her so hard and fast inside her that he was ramming and slamming the fuck out of her pussy. He could no longer keep from cumming that he exploded deeply into her pussy. He then pulled out of her pussy and slide his cock up and down her butt crack now teasing her anus. 'OH FUCK YEAH BABY!" He moaned in pleasure now.

Amaya felt her pussy hurt while she fucked her with so much...she felt his cum hitting deep in her red used pussy now she felt him teasing her ass ...
Ahhh!oooohh!ahh!gosh!

amaya said:
Amaya felt her pussy hurt while she fucked her with so much...she felt his cum hitting deep in her red used pussy now she felt him teasing her ass ...
Ahhh!oooohh!ahh!gosh!

He grabbed her long black hair and pulled her lips up to his kissing her deeply and passionately. He then whispered into her ear. "You love how I fuck you don't you my pet? You are now my naughty girl!" As he slid into her ass now with the tip of his cock. Feeling him starting to penetrate deep inside her.

Amaya screamed louder feeling her virgin ass getting penetrating she could feel pain while he would push deeper in her not stooping fucking her "aaaaaaahh!ohhhh!gosh!"

amaya said:
Amaya screamed louder feeling her virgin ass getting penetrating she could feel pain while he would push deeper in her not stooping fucking her "aaaaaaahh!ohhhh!gosh!"

He slid deeper and deeper inside her now. Faster and faster inside her. "I love the way you feel baby!" He moaned and groaned out loud now. "I am going to turn you out baby!"

Amaya was screaming louder feeling her ass getting pumped deeper and faster...she never though being fucked like that
Ahhh!ooohhh!aaaaaaahh!

amaya said:
Amaya was screaming louder feeling her ass getting pumped deeper and faster...she never though being fucked like that
Ahhh!ooohhh!aaaaaaahh!

He came inside her ass now and then pulled out of her ass. He had a smile on his face. "Amaya I want you to down on your hands and knees and suck my cock now!" He was testing to see if she was the new Amaya and would listen to him.

Amaya fall on her hands and knees her pussy and ass was so red and a bit in pain after so much fucking....she started cleaning his huge cock slowly

amaya said:
Amaya fall on her hands and knees her pussy and ass was so red and a bit in pain after so much fucking....she started cleaning his huge cock slowly

"That is my naughty Amaya! You love the new you do you not baby?" He smiled and enjoyed her pleasing and cleaning him up now. As he placed his hand on the back of her head and started to hump her with his cock into her mouth. "How are you feeling now Amaya my naughty pet?"

Amaya was felt so used while sucking him more while she was starting pumping her mouth so deep

amaya said:
Amaya was felt so used while sucking him more while she was starting pumping her mouth so deep

He started to push the back of her head more for his cock to slide deeper into her mouth. He soon would grab her long black hair pulling her onto his cock. He then moved his hands onto her breasts squeezing them and fondling them now.

She felt his cock gaging her while squeezing her tits so hard.Amaya was pumped hard!

amaya said:
She felt his cock gaging her while squeezing her tits so hard.Amaya was pumped hard!

He toyed and played with her nipples by pulling and twisting them. He then took one hand placing it down onto her pussy and began to finger fuck her once again and then the other hand he began to finger fuck her ass.

Amaya felt all her holes getting fucked slowly...her body started moving on his rhythm ,,,

amaya said:
Amaya felt all her holes getting fucked slowly...her body started moving on his rhythm ,,,

"That is my naughty pet! You are doing a great job!" He smiled as he continued to rub and finger fuck her pussy and ass.

Amaya was starting to get fucked now in hard ways she would never thought about!

amaya said:
Amaya was starting to get fucked now in hard ways she would never thought about!

Dr. finally came inside her mouth and smiled looking down at her. He then continued to finger fuck her in the pussy and ass. "Did you want to go cuddle my beautiful pet in bed?" As he looked into her beautiful eyes.

Amaya was feeling him fingering her red holes while she was still moaning feeling him being so horny not knowing how...why she just said "ahhh!ohhh!yes ok!"

amaya said:
Amaya was feeling him fingering her red holes while she was still moaning feeling him being so horny not knowing how...why she just said "ahhh!ohhh!yes ok!"

He removed his fingers from her holes and then helped her up off of the floor. He placed his arms around her leading her up to his bedroom now. He explored her body with his hands. He then laid down onto the bed holding her into his arms. He kisses her sweet lips now. "You taste very good baby!"

Amaya was fucked very hard her halls where still red while he was hugging and kissing her lips deeply more and more

amaya said:
Amaya was fucked very hard her halls where still red while he was hugging and kissing her lips deeply more and more

He gently nibbled onto her ear lobe now. Moving his lips to her lips kissing hers softly. Then he kissed and licked up and down her neck. His hands squeezing her breasts and his fingers playing with her nipples now.

Amaya nipples start getting harder while he was all over her tits playing and nipple them making her moaning softly"ahhh!ohhh!"

amaya said:
Amaya nipples start getting harder while he was all over her tits playing and nipple them making her moaning softly"ahhh!ohhh!"

He then stopped what he was doing and told her, "I want you to straddle my face with your pussy baby!" He watched as she climbed on top of him. Her pussy up over his mouth now. He then told her. "Suck my cock baby!" As he gave her nice firm ass a smack and then a squeeze. He then took the tip of his tongue and began to lick her pussy slit. He swirled his tongue around her clit now.

She started rubbing his cock up and down then she stroke it hard while pinching his balls. Licking in cycles his cock head

Back
Top Bottom