Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Change of Heart {Marie Massacre and Frelance}

Marie Massacre

Supporter
Supporter
Adrielle Ronan was a well known assassin in the political and business world. But no one knew what she looked like. During meetings, he face was hidden. And targets didn't live to tell the tale. She was merely a whisper in the wind. She was the snap of a twig just out of sight. But for now, she was merely a newly hired assistant. New to the company, and new to everyone. But she had the skills to blend in wherever she needed to, that included here. Even when she had to play the sexy, young assistant to try and seduce her boss into sleeping with her and letting down his guard before killing him. She would do it either quickly, or poison him slowly. Either way she would never get caught.

The hells of her four inch stilettos clicked of the hard wood floor of the office. As she made her way to her new boss' office. She wasn't sure exactly why they wanted this man dead. She supposed he was another of the corrupt businessmen that she was assigned to kill almost weekly. She had made she sure looked nice and sexy. She had worn a fitted skirt suit, the skirt cutting off at her mid thigh. It was black with pale pink pinstripes. The blazer was a three quarter sleeve. A pale pink camisole underneath showing off just enough cleavage to tease. Her long legs accented by the black stilettos.

Alec Marks was infamous among the elite of the business world and was just starting to make his way into the political world. He had a reputation as a cut throat negotiator who would go out of his way to make sure his meetings where in person even if it meant flying across a continent. He had a way of going into a meeting with the heads of two companies and walking out not only with a signed contract but also shares in the now merged company and a paycheck of at least 50K. No one knew his secret to success which he guarded with his life just like all his secrets.

Alec fixed the collar of his shirt after putting the silver cross pendant that he was wearing back into his shirt as he heard the door to his office open. He was dressed in a simple black dress shirt with matching pants. He always kept his clothes simple but made sure he looked good. He caught a glimpse of his assistant in the window and smiled. He could tell just form the reflection that the last girl who worked for him had done her job right when she hired her replacement. He turned to face the young lady and nodded his head slightly in approval. Then walked around his desk to meet her. "Hello, you must be the lady Kim hired before she left." He smiled but only part of it reached his eyes as if he were still trying to figure out part of her. "It's Adrielle right?" He leaned against the side of his desk and loosely crossed his arms over his chest.

Adrielle smiled, yes. She had been hired by his former assistant. But that wasn't who truly had her contract for this assassination. That was far higher up on the food chain then an assistant. She required more pay then that. She was expensive, but she did her job well. "Yes, I'm Adrielle, you may call me Ellie or Adri. But it's all up to you dear," she smiled. She had turned on her charms for this one. She had a charming way about her. One that few could figure out. But people just seemed to be drawn to her. Like the opposite ends of magnets. She was gorgeous, but she was also incredibly intelligent. Something that few could boast about having both, brains and beauty. She reached out a well manicured hand to shake his. Her fingernails tipped in perfectly cut french tips.

Alec smiled and took her hand. "Ellie, I am glad you accepted the job. Its hard to find good help these days but I trust Kim so I am sure you will be great here." He let go of her hand after sending just a bit of energy through it that should lover her guard slightly. He was just testing to see how his little secret would affect her. After glancing at his watch to make sure he had time before his next meeting he looked at Ellie again. "I have a few minutes before my next meeting, so do you have any questions?" He returned her smile as he thought about what he would do once he worked his charms on her. He stopped himself from running his tongue over his K9s since the motion would still be seen even with his lips closed.

Adrielle felt a strange energy come over her as she shook his hand. She wasn't sure what it was. But she felt calm. Much more so then she had been. Letting her guard down a bit she smiled at her usual flirty smile. It was hard not see what men loved about her. She had the body of a goddess and a beautiful face to match. She ran her hand down his arm playfully. "Well, I don't have any questions that I caan think of sugar. If there's anything you wanna know about me, just feel to ask. I'll answer any questions you need to know," she said. Her ppush up bra making her already ample chest even larger.

Alec smiled at Adrie as he recognized the signs that his bit of energy worked. "Well I am glad that you seem to be up to speed of your responsibilities." As she ran her hand down his arm he turned his arm so that his finger tips ran along the underside of her arm. Once he touch skin he sent just a bit more energy into her. "I have to leave town tomorrow for a week maybe a bit more and my flight leaves at 4 a.m." He turned back to his desk for a second then handed Adrie the card to a five star restaurant. "So as I was saying I have to catch and early flight so if you could make a reservation for two sometime tonight we can talk about what I need you to do until I get back." He didn't really have to go but this would give him a chance to watch her while she thought that he was not watching. He pushed himself away from his desk. "Come, we can talk a bit more on the way to the conference room." He started walking confident that she would follow him.

Adrielle walked along side him. Carrying a few folders that she'd gotten on the way in. She followed as he walked toward the meeting, "Well, once you're in your meeting I'll call in reservations for two. And we can dicuss things over dinner," she smiled. Touching his arm playfully.

(Sorry about the short post. I have strep and mono, so I'm just not feeling well. :( )

Alec glanced at Adrie's fingers but pretended not to notice. "Good, dinner it is." He looked over at the folders and reached over. "Are these the Kane files?" He took the top folder but made sure to brush his hand against hers. He sent another burst of energy but he gave this one less power than the first. Just to see if it would still effect her since he had liked what the first burst did.

(Not a problem. I would rather have you getting better than trying write a lot. You gave me more than enough to work with.)

Adrielle smirked a bit, it was working. She felt him brush his hand against her's, there was no way that had been an accident. She would have him wrapped around her finger soon enough. She touched his arm again, her fingers lingering a little longer this time. "I'll see you at dinner sir," she smiled as she turned to walk away. Her ample hips swaying lightly as she walked. She loved to torture them with just how pretty she was. She'd have him begging her to let him have her soon enough. And then it would all be over.

Back
Top Bottom