Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Addicted to Nature (Hat + Lucian)

A glimmer appeared in William's eye.
"Haha. I wonder, though... what would it take to get you out of those boxers?" he asked. "I find myself ever so curious." he said, happily eating the stew.

Hat-tori said:
A glimmer appeared in William's eye.
"Haha. I wonder, though... what would it take to get you out of those boxers?" he asked. "I find myself ever so curious." he said, happily eating the stew.

"Hmmm... you'll just have to figure that out yourself cause I'm not going to tell you." Lucian took a small bite of his stew and finding it cool enough to eat he dug in. "So you like the stew?"

"Delicious." he said with a smile. "You really are quite talented, you know." he said, shrugging at the terms Lucian laid out.

Hat-tori said:
"Delicious." he said with a smile. "You really are quite talented, you know." he said, shrugging at the terms Lucian laid out.
"i do my best. I'm always going through cookbooks and watching food network to get new ideas for stuff to cook, but the stew is my mom's recipe. She taught me her recipes when she wasn't to busy working."

"Really? Huh. Sad to say all that's left of my family is this here house." he said, finishing the stew with a grin. "Say, would you mind terribly if I got a little more comfortable?"

Hat-tori said:
"Really? Huh. Sad to say all that's left of my family is this here house." he said, finishing the stew with a grin. "Say, would you mind terribly if I got a little more comfortable?"

"My mom is gone now. All I have left is my twin brother and my older brother. No I don't mind if you get comfortable sir. It's your house, you can do what you want in it." He then got up and cleaned up his dishes then put them away.

"Oh, good. I don't want to make you uncomfortable." he said, slipping out of his shirt and tossing it aside. His body was well-shaped, and betrayed his military background, however brief. He stretched in the freedom of it, before slipping out of his pants.

Hat-tori said:
"Oh, good. I don't want to make you uncomfortable." he said, slipping out of his shirt and tossing it aside. His body was well-shaped, and betrayed his military background, however brief. He stretched in the freedom of it, before slipping out of his pants.
"I lived with two brothers, nothing gets me nervous much." He glanced back at the man before going back to cleaning up the dishes. "So your used to going around the house nude huh? I guess when you live out here in the wilderness by yourself you can do whatever you want."

"That's right. Only really get clothed to go out. With decency laws being repealed in the next month or so though, who knows?" he shrugged. "It's comfortable, that's all."

Hat-tori said:
"That's right. Only really get clothed to go out. With decency laws being repealed in the next month or so though, who knows?" he shrugged. "It's comfortable, that's all."

"Well around here who's going to see if you go out in the nude. I used to skinny dip in the lake in the woods by my brother's place and never got caught. it's just a matter if you get caught or not and since you live in the woods I doubt you'd get caught if you decided to go out nude as long as you weren't going to town."

"Yep." he replied, slipping off his boxers with a sigh and stretching. "Once I don't need to worry about the laws concerning public nudity anymore, though, I might just burn it all. Or cut it all up." he chuckled as he tossed the clothing in a nearby hamper. "Frankly I often wonder why more people don't enjoy it."

Hat-tori said:
"Yep." he replied, slipping off his boxers with a sigh and stretching. "Once I don't need to worry about the laws concerning public nudity anymore, though, I might just burn it all. Or cut it all up." he chuckled as he tossed the clothing in a nearby hamper. "Frankly I often wonder why more people don't enjoy it."

"I always wondered why nudist colonies get away with people being nude in public when there's laws against it. I never understood that. All someone had to say was I'm a nudist and they get away with it. You'd probably love France. Alot of nude beaches there. No laws against public nudity at all."

"I'd rather not move. The benefits I live on," he flexed his prosthetic, "Are limited to US soil. Besides, didn't you hear? There was a Supreme Court ruling public nudity laws unconstitutional. I shit you not, happened barely a month ago."

Hat-tori said:
"I'd rather not move. The benefits I live on," he flexed his prosthetic, "Are limited to US soil. Besides, didn't you hear? There was a Supreme Court ruling public nudity laws unconstitutional. I shit you not, happened barely a month ago."

"Really? I didn't know that. My brother must have kept that little tidbit of info from me. That's cool. Guess you won't have to worry much if they change the laws. Do you have any place around here for swimming like a lake or a pool or something?" He thought maybe the man might have brought it up when he mentioned skinny dipping back home, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

He brightened almost right away. "Yeah, about a ten minute walk that way." he pointed his thumb over his back, opposite the road in.

Hat-tori said:
He brightened almost right away. "Yeah, about a ten minute walk that way." he pointed his thumb over his back, opposite the road in.
"Hmmm... sounds good. Maybe we could go swimming sometime. I've course I have no swimming trunks with me so I guess I'll just have to skinny dip like I always did at home."

"Sounds fun." he replied with a grin, leaning back and closing his eyes. "Oh, and... don't worry if you hear weird things at night. The owls round here are weird as hell, I tell you what."

Hat-tori said:
"Sounds fun." he replied with a grin, leaning back and closing his eyes. "Oh, and... don't worry if you hear weird things at night. The owls round here are weird as hell, I tell you what."
Lucian thinks it's not the owls, but doesn't say it. "Ok, right, weird owls. Gotcha." he looks over at the man, obviously he didn't know Lucian had watched him last night. Lucian didn't know if he should be glad about that or disappointed.

He chuckled.
"What's that weird look for?" he asked. He paused. "Oh, you saw me, didn't you?" he asked. "Well, I suppose it was inevitable. But then, that means you were staying up past curfew, so you have to do something I say."

Hat-tori said:
He chuckled.
"What's that weird look for?" he asked. He paused. "Oh, you saw me, didn't you?" he asked. "Well, I suppose it was inevitable. But then, that means you were staying up past curfew, so you have to do something I say."

"i was in my room like I promised. I just happened to look out the window while getting ready for bed, but yeah I saw you. What do I need to do as my consequences?"

He thought for a moment.
"I'll think of something." he said, holding up a hand. "Hmmmm..." he looked at the kid. "Well... you could either do a clothed-to-nude striptease for me, or you could join me later tonight."

Hat-tori said:
He thought for a moment.
"I'll think of something." he said, holding up a hand. "Hmmmm..." he looked at the kid. "Well... you could either do a clothed-to-nude striptease for me, or you could join me later tonight."
"Strip tease? I doubt I'd me any good at that. Join you later? You mean for whatever you were doing yesterday? That I'm interested in. I think I'll do that one."

Back
Top Bottom