Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Desperate to keep the home (Krieg X Heartless Summers)

He lifted Her shirt and bra exposing her breast taking a nipple between his finger toying with it gently, "Don't lie to me. I felt how wet that little slit of yours was list time. You and I booth know you would love to have something filling it all the time." He lowered his head gently nibbling and licking her neck as his hand moved to her other nipple giving it a similar treatment. "You would enjoy it as much as I do. hell I bet your already wet from the idea."

Christy didn't want to admit it to him but she had loved the feel of the way his hands moved over her. Her body reacting to his touch and wanting more of it even if the situation was bothersome. She kept her body as calm as she could before she looked up at him. "Can I have time to think?" she whispered out, her lips parting at the rolling. Her nipples sending jolts down her body to her wetting walls. Her head falling back.

He smiled as one hand slowly trailed a soft line down to her pants pulling them down gently rubbing a finger up and down her moistening slit "Don't think just act. Your body is telling you what you want listen to it." He lowered his head taking a nipple between his lips at the exact moment he plunged two fingers deep into her slit reaching all the most pleasureable of areas inside her.

She let out a moan of enjoyment, her body was blazing in heat from what this man was doing to her. She couldn't believe the feeling his fingers were causing and wondered how long it had been. She let her head fall back at his play, her hips moving with his thrust wanting more while she panted. Her heart thumping in her chest, her one hand moving to grip to his shoulders. "I...I...oh," was all she could get out at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom