Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Rose

Jugger82

Singularity
Name- Nathan Stone
Age- 19
Image-
anime.jpg
Other- Uses a handgun that fires tranquilizer bullets.

Nathan was assigned to Cell 42 on the third basement. The third basement of Area 51 was where all of the most dangerous or unknown creatures were placed. Nathan was assigned into the room holding an alien found at a meteor crash site. It was only the two of them in there and he was keeping careful watch of her.

Name- Jessica “Jess,Jessie” Walker
Age- 15 solar cycles
Image-
Human form http://spindash-.deviantart.com/art/cowgirl-8079611?q=boost%3Apopular+cowgirl&qo=1
For alien form combine top image and bottom http://eviilminina.deviantart.com/art/Alien-Girl-139223773?q=boost%3Apopular+alien+girl&qo=8
Other- Working on her fathers ranch she is twice as tough as any other cowhand and twice as stubborn as a mule. Raised by an almost all male family she is a cowboy at heart with a love for horses and Tevlas.

Jess didn’t feel alien in fact to her everyone on this planet was an alien not her “Do I get some food or something” she asked having come to after the humans decided the most important thing in the world was not the length of her hair. The way they marveled at her green hair and skin she was starting to believe the pasty aliens could truly be the masters of this planet. “A glass of water would be nice. Trying to stand up shee found she was wearing a collar attached by a long chain the center of the floor.

Nathan had dozed off but woke up when she asked him for something to eat. He looked up and listened to her. He thought about it for a bit. He figured an alien as innocent looking as he couldn't possibly hurt him or something just for giving her some water, and it wasn't against Area 51 code because they needed all aliens to stay alive and not to become too angry. Nathan got up and got a glass of water for the girl and walked over to her.

Nathan- Here you go Subject 42.

He gave her the water.

She did not like being called subject 42 but had little choice the aliens understood only a few words of her language. “Thank you” she said trying not to bite he own tongue as she spoke the words to her guard. “My name is Jess” she spoke slowly it sounded like an earth name and was almost the same. The human was taller then her no doubt older and stronger yet he seemed more friendly. “Why am I here” she asked playing with the collar around her neck she had just enough room to breath.

Nathan- Eh...You don't need to know my name in return...

He got up and sat back down in his chair. He looked around the room instead of answering her question immediately. He tried to figure out how to explain what all he knew.

Nathan- Well, you're here because you're an alien to this planet. The citizens of this planet, they aren't ready to know there really ARE aliens out in the world. So, the government takes your kind and imprisons you here before we let you free again. We perform tests and study you so we gain more knowledge on the aliens of the universe, and to know if you're actually safe to set free.

She laughed she was not some kind of chicken that they could probe to find out if it was good to eat. “That does not seem fair” she sat down facing him for a human he seemed rational at least he was not trying to deep fry or probe her. She crossed her legs it was not fun to wear something so sheer you could blow you’re nose on it an rip it to shreds. “Well I vote I am safe” she joked holding up her hand. She had to keep a good joke going or admit she was a prisoner of hairless apes perhaps for the rest of her life.

Nathan- Eh...not really the one to vote. I find it...well, I let other people do it.

He started to swing his gun around his hand doing a small display but made sure the ammo clip was out so no accidental shots were fired.

Nathan- Tell me Subj- Jess. What exactly, what exactly what kind of Alien are you? What planet are you from? And is that green humanoid form the only thing you can switch into?

She watched the gun it was dangerous but not so much so that a single shot would have end her life. “Tevlas and I morp into any form if I have seen it before” well that was half true she had a limit to the number she could recall. She also had a limit to how much she would tell this alien about her and her people. “Why you want to visit Tevlas” she asked.

Nathan- No, I doubt I'd be able to live there anyway. Besides, I don't trust you enough to actually go with you to some planet I'm not even sure exists at the moment.

He aimed the gun at her provokingly but went back to swinging it around.

Nathan- You're going to be here for a while, get used to the scenery.

For the first time she frowned “Come on you wont even take me to yore leader” She watched him he seemed to like that gun an awful lot. She sat there trying to act as innocent as she could think to act. Slowly she began to change the color of her skin hair and eyes until she matched the human. The only thing she could not change was the clothing the humans gave her to wear after destroying her own.

Nathan- So thats how you transform huh?

He holstered the gun and looked at her, studying how well she matched humans.

Nathan- Not bad, not bad. You look just as human as any other person. And no, I can't take you to my "leader" cause Area 51 has no leader. We're run by everyone doing jobs their attuned to.

She laughed human was close enough to her own race that she decided he would be interested in her. “Well what can I do I mean there is just you and me of course” she was not thinking about cards. “So are you in love with the gun or can you put it down” laying on her side she gave the best come over here look she could manage. She was young but that stopped none of the males on her planet from showing interest.

Nathan raised an eyebrow and put the gun on the table. He didn't go over to her but he watched her display with interest.

Nathan- Are you tryin to seduce me into coming over there so you can just trick me into letting you off the cage?

He was ordered to go into further contact with her if it was shown to happen, but he was a bit nervous about doing just any alien.

“Would that stop you even if that was what I wanted” she would not try to lie about it for all she knew they were being watched. She was also sure that if she needed to she could simple turn into a snake and eat him. “I mean its not like that’s what you had in mind you dirty alien” she asked in a more teasing then hostile manner. She moved her hands up and down her legs exposing more of the seemingly human flesh each second.

Nathan blushed and gulped but still didn't budge. He looked around hoping and wishing the cameras would just burst so they didn't see.

Nathan- It was on my mind but you're kind making me want to do it...gotta resist...

She laughed placing a hand on his leg she was not going to jump the guy the plan was to escape not start a family on earth. “Well what are you going to do with that though” she placed her hand on his other leg. “I mean I wont bite” much she whispered to herself. She only wished he kept the gun with him and not out of reach.

Nathan moved her hands.

Nathan- L-Look...whatever you're trying, its not gonna work on me...I'm not going to be seduced as easily as you think I might be...

Even if orders were to go on with it if it should come to this.

She rolled over facing away from him was she really that bad that even this human had no interest in her at all. “Fine you can go” slowly she allowed herself to change back into an alien she was not good at dealing with rejection.

Nathan sighed a breath of relief. Any longer and he'd most likely give in. He didn't move from where he was next to her but instead he looked around the room and tried to think from her perspective on her situation. Not that good.

Nathan- Huh...

she wanted to cry but people on her planet were punished for such acts of weakness "I want to go home" she told him she was not a killer she was not brave. "I just want to go home" she begged again knowing that this boy no man could not help her.

Nathan- Sorry Jess. No can do. I have no choice but to keep you here...I'm sorry but I want to live. If I so what as free you from the chains for any reason whatsoever...that including the order to sleep with you if the chance arised...I'd be killed on the spot.

Back
Top Bottom