Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bane of Atlantis (Dutchy - Archer)

Turned her head towards him and stared for a moment before looking away while massaging the oils into her skin " your grace... I am flattered really i am, but the sultan acctully spent time with each woman before choosing his bride to be and i must say I was flattered by a few things he had done, I want my marriage to be full of love, fun and happiness where we know each other , I don't want to disappoint you my lord but I do not know you even if your image and name has stuck with me all these years, I want to know you and love you for who you are and not just your title or new position among my people" she stood slowly and held her little basket walking over to him and placing her hand on the door while reaching up and pulling her hair out of its comb letting it fall past her butt before looking at him with green eyes " good night your grace" she said softly while looking at him waiting for him to leave her chambers for the night. Hating herself for saying what she said but it was all true she wanted to know him, know more about who he was. She didn't want a loveless marriage and be unhappy for the rest of her long life.

Issydrix absorbed her words carefully, but he seemed unphased. However beneath his hard exterior shell his blood began to boil. Each word she spoke to him only made him angry, how could this mortal refuse a god in exchange for love? He had waited so long for her, and had done everything in his immense power to put her in the throne beside his, only for her to refuse. He seemed not to move as she beckoned him goodnight and stepped away. He knew he couldn’t act irrationally; however, he contemplated sending the Arabian country into a hellish demise, but knew that wouldn’t help either of his goals.

And so the demon was given a taste of his own medicine, he would have to play her game. After she exited the room a scowl broke his face, the first showing of emotion he’d had since he could remember. How could a mortal girl cause such a riot within him? He was left confused, as well as infuriated and vanished slightly after she left, leaving his signature mist to filter into her room.

The night eased on as it did the night before, and the countless nights before that. As morning reared its gentile head sunlight poured into her room, kissing her fair cheeks as it tried to awaken her. However it’s gentile touch was rudely interrupted by a shark knock to her chamber door, followed by a woman’s voice: “M’lady Charis, it’s time to wake!”

Did climb into bed completely naked and slept the entire night rather peacefully. She had sweet dreams that turned sour at the end which made her sit up when the knock came to the door. Placing her hand on her forehead and tangling her fingers in her hair she sighed lightly and held the blankets up against her body while looking out the windows " I'll be out in a moment..." she called calmly from her bed and got up slowly while moving to get dressed for the day in her normal attire. She had felt something wrong all night, something that caused her dreams to be nightmares and something that sent a chill up her spine. What was so different about today? Yes she did refuse his grace but was it so much to ask to just get to know him before he pulls her into a marriage. Well it was no matter now the damage has been done and she didn't even realize it.

She soon walked out of her room pulling her hair back lightly in her normal high pony tail and walked down the hall with one of the priestess' in training, she had been training this girl to take her place when she would move off to be married, but now that she wasn't leaving she had decided to continue with her training. While they walked they came to the main hall and she had to look around wondering if Issydrix was up and about yet.

Back
Top Bottom