Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Sorceress

Aurora giggled. and sat up watching him stretch. "yes if you like. its is a little risky so we will have to stay close together"

Aurora got out of bed with a smile on her face. She went over to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Oh Nathan my love have you not learned anything" she teased "you won't be able to do much with a gun"

Nathan- Not against you anyway. Though, I may be able to delay vampires somehow.

He pulled her hips close to his as she had her arms around his neck. He smiled and kissed her lips with deep passion and love.

Aurora kissed him back with all the love she felt for him. Her body was pressed tight against him and he could feel all her womanly curves. Aurora had a very nice body. She a thin woman with C sized breast and a firm ass. She was the type of woman most men only dream about. She was shorter than Nathan so she had to stand on her tip toes to be able to kiss him.

Nathan looked down as he kissed her so that she didn't have to stand on her toes to reach his lips. He continued to kiss her with deep passion as he felt her beautiful and slender body against his.

Nathan pulled away and smiled at her.

Nathan- Cmon...we should really hit the town rather than spend all day kissing. Haha...though it wasn't that bad..it was fun.

Aurora looked at him and made a cute pouty face as if she was not done kissing him. "alright i suppose, there is a whole wardrobe fall of clothes in your room if you want to change before we go"

Aurora laughs. "i know its odd but i help a lot of new vampires and sometimes they come to me with nothing, or they had to leave there home quickly like we had to leave yours. I try to make it as comfortable as possible for them."

Nathan- Interesting...Well...we should head out.

He held her hand and transfered the loving warmth from his hand to hers. He smiled and led her out of the house and went toward the town.

Aurora took his hand and smiled. They walked down the road to the town the whole time Aurora was glowing. When they finally arrived Aurora looked at him. "well what would like to do"

Nathan- Hm...why...why don't I treat you out to a good dinner later today? You can eat regular food right? As for now...no idea. Maybe we could catch a movie or something?

"that sounds wonderful. And yes i can eat regular food" She said with a giggle. "alright a movie then if you." She walked with him towards the threater. "Its been so long since i had been to the movies. Gosh I remember when movies went from silent to talkies. That was an exciting day."

Nathan- Yeah but I guess you've never experienced 3D then if you haven't seen a movie that long...sheesh you've really missed out...

They approached the theater and Nathan looked at the movies that were playing.

Nathan- Anything catch your interest?

Aurora looked over the list. She had not seen previews for anything. "hmmm, well you choose, cause i don't know what any of these are suppose to be about" She said with a soft smile.

Aurora did prefer drama, or a romance, or even a good history film. But she would let him choose she was so lucky to have him she did not want to drive him away. "Oh um, really whatever you like. I am not picky"

Nathan could sense a bit of disappointment in what she said. He thought about it again before asking her.

Nathan- Actually, what kind of movie would you prefer? I'm good with anything. Though, I haven't seen a romantic film before.....hm?

He looked at her seeing if she wanted to see one.

Aurora bit her cheek a moment. "a romance might be nice, if you are up to seeing one" She hoped he would be but she didn't want to say it out loud in case he was not wanting too.

Nathan- Sure. Cmon lets go. There's actually one playing right now.

He went over and paid for tickets for them. He turned around and smiled at her as he led her to the concession stand.

Nathan- Hey, anything you want to eat while in there? Anything to drink? Some candy maybe?

Aurora smelled the popcorn as they entered and she couldn't help but wanting some. She turned to him and had an innocent girl look in her eyes. "Maybe some popcorn?"

Nathan blushed a bit seeing how cute she was when she put on a guise like she did. He nodded and walked over and bought a large popcorn for them to share and a large soda for each of them.

Nathan- Cmon, we should head in.

He smiled as he carried the food and drinks into the theater and found them some seats. He sat down.

Aurora was excited to being seeing a movie in the theater. She was even more excited to being seeing with someone that she cared about, like a true date. She felt like she could fly. She settled into her seat and watched as the movie played. she munched on the popcorn that he had bought them to share.

Back
Top Bottom