Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Sorceress

Aurora leaned over to him so they were closer and she stuck her tongue out at him. "some guest" she teased back at him she giggled a little. "well then relax if your tired silly. as for the sleeping walking i will just push you back in bed if i see you"

Nathan raised an eyebrow as he was confused.

Nathan- Push me back in the bed? You mean if you see me walking around the halls right? Or are you gonna sleep in the same room as me?

Aurora blushed a little at his words "no i mean umm, i would push you back in your bed" she felt a little silly but she tried not let it show to much

Nathan- Oh hahaha...I knew that.

He rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment.

Nathan- So...what else is there to do other than sleep...got anything to do here?

Aurora thought a moment she then grabbed a remote from the table next to her and hit a button suddenly the painting that hung over the fire place turned into a big screen TV. "we can watch a movie if you like"

Nathan narrowed his eyes and looked at her.

Nathan- Thats kind of cliched isn't it? But sure, I'd love to watch a movie. Whatdya got?

He smiled and he thought to himself about the fact he'd never have normally done this if it wasn't for her. She changed his whole perspective on things.

Aurora looked down a moment when he said it was kinda of cliched. She bit her lip. "umm whatever you like. i have a ton of movies." she said softly almost shyly.

Nathan- I'm kinda up for anything. I'm your guest. Maybe something thats funny? I love humor.

He walked over and sat on the couch and waited for her to join him.

Nathan- So, thought of something specific we could watch Aurora?

Aurora thought for a moment then put a movie in. As the movie began Aurora moved over to the couch with him. She sat on the other end not sure how close he would want her to him. She glanced at him a couple of times as the movie played.

Nathan laid back and seemed relaxed. He didn't notice that she was looking at him every now and then except for the last time she did. HE turned and looked at her.

Nathan- Hey, somethin wrong?

He smiled at her showing everything was fine with him.

Aurora blushed she was caught. "oh um i was starting to get cold I was seeing if you were." She then grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around herself. there was plenty of blanket for him if he was cold, but he would have to move a little closer to her.

Nathan nodded.

Nathan- It is a bit chilly. Thanks.

He smiled and blushed a bit as he got under the blanket with her. He was sitting next to her now as they watched the movie. He felt awkward about this but it also felt right for him to do it.

Aurora smiled a little when he moved closer to her under the blanket. She was starting to feel something for him. She wasn't sure what this was, but she knew she liked having him closer.

Nathan smiled and sinked into the seat more. He fell over a bit and his and her shoulders were now touching as they watched. He seemed very relaxed. He stretched and yawned before looking at her.

Nathan- Thank you again. For all you've done for me after all I did to you.

"its nothing" she said softly she looked at him her eyes locked on his. there faces were so close. Aurora couldn't explain it but there was something about him. She hoped she could figure it out.

Nathan looked over too and blushed at how close they were. His heart was beating faster and faster. It was as if that was all he could hear because the room was now silent except for his heartbeating, to him. He slowly leaned in closer to her.

Aurora leaned a little closer to him as she did she felt like there was a million butterflies in her stomach. Her world fell silent and she thought about as the man sitting so close to her.

Aurora was a bit shocked at first, but then her lips started to kiss him back. She had never shared a kiss with any man and this was wonderful. It seemed so right and so perfect.

Aurora smiled when he pulled back. "that was nice" she said softly in agreement. But then he suddenly said he was sorry and he didn't mean to. "oh its ok" she looked down. She was a little upset that he didn't mean it.

Nathan- I didn't mean to upset you...

He lifted her head and smiled at her.

Nathan- You didn't let me finish...but I didn't mean to do it so suddenly...I shouldn't have just jumped right to it.

Aurora eyes looked at him she suddenly did not look so sad when he said that he should have taken his time. she smiled a little. "it was a nice kiss, you shouldn't be sorry for it." She explained to him hoping this could be the beginning of something more for them.

Nathan blushed and rubbed the back of his head.

Nathan- Um....do you...do you want to kiss some more...Aurora?

He smiled at her and gazed into her beautiful eyes, not even caring about the movie anymore.

"i umm." Aurora blushed, so being around so long she was really a soft girl. Who still believe that it was the man's place to decided such things and romance her. "if you would like" she finally said after a long pause.

(going to bed night)

Back
Top Bottom