Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Sorceress

Nathan smiled and took a sip. He didn't mind the taste of alcohol though he was a guest so he'd have some. He looked around the room and nodded.

Nathan- Peaceful...inviting...even romantic if you ask me.

Aurora shrugged a little "well perhaps some day there will be be someone to share romance in this room with, but i doubt it" She looked almost sad in the moment. She had not found a man that truly loved her, and she was afraid she never would.

Nathan rubbed the back of his head and looked away from her, not knowing what he say. He felt he had hurt her somehow. He found it odd that he now actually cared for this vampire's feelings when he was pretty much going to kill her earlier.

Nathan- Um...I'm sorry...?

Aurora looked back over to him. She had made him unconformable and she did not mean to. She cleared her through. "its ok, I the life i choose, and i had quite a life to show for it"

Aurora looked at him for a long moment. "really" She couldn't help but saying she looked a little perplexed. She thought he would never care to know about a vampires life. He had such an unfair hatred for her kind now he wanted to know more.

Nathan- Sure...I think I'd love to hear about your stories. Maybe it'll even open up a new view on vampires for me.

He smiled reassuring her he was willing to listen.

Aurora smiled at his statement she was glad to hear he truly wanted to know more about her "well i have been a very long time, so long in fact i have forgotten some things. I can remember i was a princess in my mortal life, then i was turned. I have seen the pyramids in Egypt rise and fall. I remember i was there when Michael Angelo painted Sistine Chapel. I was there when America fought for its independence. "

Nathan- Wow...interesting. I never knew vampires could live so long and be part of such important history.

He grew more anxious about her story.

Nathan- Tell me...is there truly a Dracula or an Alucard?

Aurora laughed. "no there is most certainly not. silly man Bram was. I saved him one time and he gets all these wild ideas." she shook her head "i guess while we are on the subject i guess i should clear a few things up. I do not sleep in a coffin, a stake through the heart can not kill me, however it does hurt like hell. I am not afraid of garlic, crosses, or holy water. and I can go out into the sunlight."

Nathan blinked. It was as if he never really knew how to kill a vampire now.

Nathan- So uh...what exactly DOES kill you all?

He bit his lip and hoped she wouldn't think he would try to kill her by saying that.

"blood loss is the biggest one. you can cut off our heads and also burn us to death." She had seen some of her friends killed. she hoped she did not see any more in her life time.

Nathan- We're pretty much the same then when it comes to killing eachother...

He looked down and pondered everything that happened. He looked up at her, one last question.

Nathan- Can vampires turn humans into vampires?

"yes. And humans are turned into vampires the way you think. with blood exchange. I have never turned a human into a vampire but i have seen it done, it most often done when a vampire and mortal fall in love." Aurora smiled softly at him

Nathan blushed because he was actually going to ask to become one. He figured before he should hate something, he should walk a mile in its shoes. He just learned that because of her.

Nathan- I was just bout to ask...if you could turn me..

Aurora looked him with sheer shock on her face. "really? but i thought you hated us? i thought you wanted to turn us back into mortals? why the change of heart?" She had to ask what would make him changed his mind so quickly.

Nathan- For one...I can become my own test subject...plus I have all the time in the world for my studies...and second...You made me realize that before I start hating something, I should become what I hate to see why they are like that...please, will you turn me?

Aurora shook her head. "I am sorry but i won't at least not yet. I want you to think about it for a while, i want you to think about all that it means, and i want you to really think about not being a test subject for yourself."

Nathan- Please...! Turn me...I won't turn myself into a test subject, I'll try some other methods...just let me try to see what its like to become a vampire!

He looked anxious.

Nathan- I want to know what I've been fighting and fearing...

"Nathan, please don't ask me again till you have thought about it. Please. you have to keep in mind, you maybe spending forever by yourself, i mean look at me. You will be forced to watch everyone you ever knew die, and you have to live it. Please please think about this" Aurora's eyes pleaded with him

Nathan- But I have thought about it...there's no one for me. I already told you my family is dead...killed by vamp- something...I've been a shut-in since then, not even becoming attached to anyone friendship-wise...I think you're the closest thing to a friend I've had in a long time...

Aurora sighed. "not today, we have time, we won't be leaving here for a little while. you might change your mind after living with me and seeing what my life involves."

Nathan felt disappointed but nodded. He laid his head on the table as if seemingly bored.

Nathan- So Aurora...what're we gonna do today...? Just hide out for a bit...?

"i figured you would probably want to relax, i mean you had a busy couple of days. I mean if you would like to do something just ask we can figure something our. you can also do anything you like on your own." Aurora shrugged she never had a house guest so she did not know what to do with him

Nathan- Huh...some host.

He teased. He smiled and stretched a bit before yawning.

Nathan- I guess I'm still tired...Haha...Oh...by the way...if you see me walking around in the night, I'm kind of a sleep walker. Its rare though by the way.

Back
Top Bottom