Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Sorceress

Aurora didn't make a move to the door. She knew right now she was no strong enough for a fight. "well isn't that kind of you, you will make my time less of hell here, but the whole time you treat me as some animal, and then what kill me in the end?" She wanted to rip his head off she was so frustrated with him.

Nathan shook his head and chuckled.

Nathan- No, I won't kill you persay, but when this whole thing is over with you might want to wish you were dead or you'll possibly just off yourself sometime soon. And besides, you can't escape. You think I'd do this without a fall-back? If you attacked, my defense system would shock you to paralyze you and if you still managed to kill me, this room is made of the same material as your cage and the only way out is a 10-number code on the door.

"you really are fucked up in the head aren't you. fine whatever torture me to death if your that twisted. you fucking monster, at least i have had a good run, and i will be with my family again. So go a head. But you just proven it all to me, that my kind can never ever trust your kind. And you say i am the monster haha, only mortals torture and kill for fun" She was disgusted with him he was making her stomach. "and save yourself the blood i would rather die then drunk monster blood"

Nathan didn't really react angrily toward what she said. He chuckled a bit before shaking his head.

Nathan- I have nothing to say to that. But think about this. If you die, I'll just go out and hunt another vampire. Would you really die knowing I'm still alive to do this to your kind?

"i am done speaking to a monster, do what you must. And i will die knowing my kind is safe" Aurora had already telepathically let her friends know what was going on. She knew no others would fall into this sick bastards hands. She was would die to protect the ones she knew.

(Ok sorry for the leave, I got my charger now so my laptop isn't dead. Btw if I'm not on its usually cause I'm gone or my laptop is dead when my roomy is borrowing the laptop charger cause we only have one for two laptops.)

Nathan- Whatever. Though, I kind of live here now cause...I think I lost my code book...

He began to look around his desk frantically, spilling papers and books on the floor.

Nathan- Shit...shit!

(its cool, i am everyday, though i work and spend a little time with my hubby in the evenings. but i still manage to post a lot. )

Aurora leaned back against the bars and watched his struggle. She thought it was sort of funny, how he was also going to be trapped here with her. She didn't laugh out loud though she was not going to show any emotion around him. It was not wroth it any more.

Nathan- Dammit...Well...gotta do it the old fashion way.

He walked over to the control pad.

Nathan- 1111111111. Damn....1111111112. Damn...1111111113...Damn...

He continued to go on.

Aurora watched as he entered the numbers. he would have to get it right at one point. Once she saw the code she was remember and save it in her mind for when she made her escape.

Nathan gave up by the 1150000000 mark. He sighed and went over to the chair again.

Nathan- Guess I'm stuck here...

His stomach began to growl and he grew annoyed.

Nathan- Don't you dare laugh...

Aurora had grown tired while watching him. She rested her head against her knees her long hair falling to the side. SHe was still watching him while she rested. She didn't even looked at him when he sat down let alone laugh

Nathan- Hmph. Must be asleep. I thought a vampire would sleep during the day.

He left her cage open because he knew she wouldn't kill him. He sighed and went to a corner and laid back against it. His head drooped as he started to doze off but he tried his best to stay awake.

When Aurora thought he was a sleep she let a few tears slip from her eyes. as much as she wanted to remain tough her mind was still racing with what she would never be able to do. She would never help another vampire. she will never see her friends. She would never find a mate and expreince love.

Nathan soon fell over and hit his head against the cage. He sat up and rubbed his head and groaned. He looked at his hand and a spec of blood was on his finger.

Nathan- Damn, must be getting soft or something...Eh...

He wiped it on his pants and sat up. He looked at the time and half an hour had past. He turned around to look at his subject but didn't see the tears. He thought she was still asleep.

Aurora jumped when he banged against the cage. She looked at him for a moment her eyes meeting his. She quickly whipped the tears from her eyes. She quickly returned her head against her knees she was now facing a way from him.

Nathan- Dammit its boring in here...

He was sweating from the lack of airconditioning in the hot room. He took his lab coat off to show him in just his tank top and pants. He then went to his desk and began to study the girl as she slept. Vampire sleeping habits would be recorded.

Aurora slept just like any other being. When she got tired she would sleep. And she was tired and weak.

(going to watch supernatural be back in an hour)

(Alright then cya)

Nathan frowned and didn't write anything down. He stood up and went over to a window.

Nathan- Hmph...gah...she's so boring...

He growled and tapped his head against the window with boredom and he couldn't sleep because it was too hot for him. He went over to the cage and watched her some more.

Nathan- Cmon you stupid vampire...do something...

He murmured to himself.

Aurora was waking up when she heard him murmur. "I told you we are just like you" she mumbled as she lifted her head up. She was her eyes still showed she was tired. She looked at him a moment the leaned back against the cage. She was a very beautiful woman, even when she was angry and tired like she was.

Nathan- Just like us only more demonic...

He grumbled before sitting down again.

Nathan- Seriously, don't give me this "We're just like you" bullshit. I want to know everything vampires have that humans don't, this will only make it quicker for you to get out of here if I feel like letting you live.

Aurora shook her head. "and its statements like that that will make we not want to talk to you." SHe then turned her back to him and began to hum to herself.

Nathan- So what? You want me to lie when I talk to you? Okay fine. Well beautiful vixen of the night, tell me what your mysterious race of meta-humans have that we inferior humans don't have.

Aurora didn't look at him she refused. She could spend years like this. she had already spendt thousands of years alones and some years in total silence. he on the other couldn't handle hours. She knew he would crack and she would let him. then she would make her escape. She kept humming.

Nathan- Damn girl...

He walked around the room some more. The humming was starting to get on his nerves.

Nathan- Will you stop? Gah...!

He walked over to her and poked the back of her head.

Nathan- Stop that, your humming is starting to get annoyin as hell...!

Aurora kept humming even after he poked her. Soon though her humming turned to singing. It was a soft song, full of ideas of true love. it was one of her favorites. She sung to herself softly.

Back
Top Bottom