Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Take Me Please - FxM / FxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akatala

Super-Earth
Before we start, I want to mention one most important rule when playing with me. What happens in-character STAYS in-character. No exceptions. I'm here for the stories and the exercises in writing. I'm NOT here to date or deal with people who take rp too personally. Also, if you dare to flame me for saying no to something, you will be ignored and reported without reply. I don't feed trolls. I get enough of that from my two punkass cats.

Be nice and courteous, and we should get along just fine.

My favorite genres
- Fantasy (super fav) [high, historical, urban, future]
- Paranormal
- Historical (usually Victorian Era or Japanese Feudal to Meiji)

Romance is encouraged. I tend to like smut. If you can think of a drawn out plot, great. Might be willing to play through PM if you are trying to play on one of my major craves. I like boys and men with some backbone and balls. In most cases, I will play a gentle dom, switch, or sub. I enjoy playing variations of virgins and under-experienced girls, though I will make a few exceptions for the right cocktail of plot and elements.

Scenarios with Plot! (Some plots may involve softcore hentai cream cheese. Some require players willing to bite, claw, or otherwise bloodplay.)

* Not So Routine Physical - Male Human Doctor x Female Patient - A woman comes in to a gynecologist for a routine physical, however it turns into something not so routine when the two find each other unusually aroused by each other. / Simple smut, though fluff is encouraged. (SUPER CRAVING!)

* The Study - Male Human Scientist x Female Humanlike Subject - Urban or Space Fantasy - He's a medical researcher for a company. She's the latest exotic acquisition. Either they've taken her from a newly discovered planet, or she's a sentient species newly discovered by science on Earth or a pre-colonized earth-like world. Either way, she's his newest research project. And being the highest paid doctor in the company, or perhaps even a co-owner, he gets to play with her body that responds so well despite whatever is going through her head while strapped to that exam table with an electronic collar that can stun her at any moment should she try t resist or fight back. Being a doctor, he has access to using any drug on her he wants. / Bondage + smut, romantic sap is welcome if you want to use it too. Just be sure to read my RH list of don'ts first before agreeing to this one. (SUPER CRAVING!) One more slot open for this one.

* Savage Needs - Male Native American [or other tribal] Warrior x Female Hostage - He is a warrior and/or prince bent on making the white people pay for their crimes. One of his acts of vengeance is attacking a coach bringing a young cultured lady out west to meet with the man she is suppose to marry by arrangement. Neither of them realize this was exactly the sort of situation the young woman needed to bring out her true self, which is shockingly nothing like the pure sweet straight-laced woman that she and everyone else though she was.

* Lone Wolf - Male wolf shifter or Human Brute Warrior x Female Human captive - Similar to Savage Needs, except this takes place in Scotland or a similar setting. Again she is a maiden being sent somewhere, either to be a ward of a king or to an arranged marriage. Except while the coach passes through dangerous forested mountain territory, a storm breaks out. The wagon breaks on ruts in the road, the horses freak and flee, the girl tries to flee into the woods hoping for a better outcome than the one she faces. What she didn't expect, was to end up in the territory of one very surly man who doesn't take lightly to strangers. Strangely though, the more frightening aspect of the situation is how her body seems to come alive when she's around him. He scares her with his power and strength, yet she can't help being awestruck by him. / Bondage, Romance, Violence, Smut with Beauty and the Beast style plot. (Craving)

* Rest for the Wicked - Male Wounded Warrior x Female Human Healer - [Male can be human, urban fantasy, or other fantasy. Shifter sorts preferred, even if they are a vampire with an alternate form. Lycan is also welcomed as long as the shift is full in this case.] He is a man/male to be feared. His strength and skill in combat has won him the right to be feared and respected. Some if not most think him to be evil. The truth was, he was merely trying to survive (and possibly reach a goal of some personal nature). If they think him evil for doing whatever it takes to do what is necessary, then fuck them! They deserve the ass whooping they've got coming! Except that one night, something goes wrong, and he finds himself badly wounded, and worse, stranded. She is a good samaritan, happy to take a stranger under her wing in order to see him well again. She has no idea who he is, nor how dangerous he is suppose to be. She only knows that right now, he needs someone, and she's right here to be that someone to lean on. Yet, this girl who is so passionate about saving this fallen male she's found, knows next to nothing about love nor pleasures of the flesh. She's about to discover that he's dark knight she's been needing all her life. She's the sheath his sword has needed all along. There is a chemistry inside the two of them just waiting to be tapped, whether they like it or not. Once unleashed, their bond is something that can't be denied lest they go mad with this need for one another.

New Plot * Snow White Queen - Dark Urban Romance - His wings feathered in black, his skin the color of an aged gravestone, he is the new king of the dark court fae. His kind have walked the earth since the first civilizations, giving breath to the the precursor myths that the vampires were built from. He with powers over shadows, illusions, dreams, and charm, walks the earth by night, not because he must, but because it's more discrete and civilized to hunt in the dark. Quite unlike those light court fae who like to have wild orgies in the city streets. His food is life energy itself, flavored by emotion. He likes it coated in fear, lust, pain, sensual things that remind a person how they are like a flower in the wind, vibrant yet so fragile. As a newly seated king, he must seek out his queen. Like any self respecting fae, he would prefer to hunt her down out of his mortal morsels. He prefers to court her, taste her while she's still fragile. Only when he's ready will he give the one he finally chooses the fae nectar that would give him her life and make her forever a fae under him. It will take a woman with a strong spirit to survive the change into a fae who can sit by his side. / She is a plain jane. Or at least she tries. She hides behind her glasses, her business clothes, and her books. Working at a small bookstore in a urban sprawl, she smothers herself in obsessive constriction of routine and self-denial. She's a good girl, she tells herself. She's not some bimbo to flash tail to the tomcats. She keeps a tight rein on her body, mastering its urges, teasing it with just enough to calm base desires before shutting up her emotions in a steel cage so that she can use her brain as she was meant to. Except... that was the fate that she wrote for herself. That fate will change when she starts seeing shadows in the park on her evening walks. She carries her mace and her cell phone. But trouble doesn't want it over fast. He wants to seduce her. He wants to talk her into sitting down to have coffee over the harbor. He wants to take her to the opera and the art gallery showings. He wants to dance to slow music and coax her into relaxing for once in her goddamn life. He says he wants to do this to make the pain in her dreams sweeter. Yet he never expected to get lost in his own game, to get taken along on the ride with this woman who hides from the truth of her own sensuality. She is the white queen he's sought. He just never expected the mixture of pleasure and pain to be so... mutual. // I dare someone to try to get the male role in this right. This is meant to tease my love for faery tales from the old days where the faeries were the scariest fuckers out there simply because they could be your best dream and your worst nightmare all in one package.

Wanted scenarios open to plot scheming: [I prefer to play lightly sub or switch roles.]
- Owner x Exotic Slave
- Thief x Captive
- Warrior x Enchantress/Fallen Goddess - Fem dom with possible switch
- Beauty x Beast twists - original plots welcomed but not necessary [Always wanted!!]
- Victorian/historical era maiden x powerful knight, lord, pirate, indian, viking, samurai, etc (no Romans ><)
- Knight/Detective x damsel in distress
- Shaman/priestess/spiritualist female x supernatural/paranormal male
- Mild bondage kidnap scenario - must have romance
- Fantasy God x Human/Priestess - Love dark pretty boy types.
- Human girl x Merfolk guy [Craving]
- Vampire Sire x His Chyld - Kidnapping encouraged
- Rock star male x Female fan - Fan will likely be a shy nerdy girl with a hidden backbone. For what it's worth I'm easiest seduced by Gothic rock like Godsmack, Nightwish, Evanescence, Epica.. more symphonic stuff with a singer that can actually sing and not sound like he's a crackhead or lung-abused smoker.

Race pairings
- I am cool with just about any race pairing, ghosts included. For furries, I prefer canine and big cat (panthera genus) feline. Those with knots better not make them large. >< I'm okay with lemurs and other things with fuzzy tails. If you play a dragon, you better be able to either half-change or full change into a humanoid form. Absolutely no slime critters! Merfolk are cool. Horse folk, half an alternate form meaning no horses walking on two legs. I might try centaurs if you can make it interesting. Unicorns/pegasi/magic equines with elf forms are a major turn-on!! Elves are major turn-ons. Shapeshifting vampires and werewolves are major turn-ons. Demons are welcome, though I prefer the elf-style types to the horned goat-like dudes. Scars are highly welcome on any male, beards/mustaches are turn-offs unless they're minimal and elegant.

Yuri [F x F] (Warning: I may be a bi girl, but I'm new to yuri stuff.)

Currently craving: Something with a virgin girl on virgin or slightly older girl! Can be sister, classmate, co-worker, young teacher, young priestess, etc.

- harem girls
- pilots
- students
- step-sisters or twins
- simple fluff + smut plots with interesting pairings
- Elf x Human
- Elf x Elf
- Angel x Angel
- Human x Human
- Youkai x Human
- Neko x Kitsune
- Goddess x Priestess
- Priestess x Priestess (and/or witches)

FANDOMS
- Avatar: Na'vi male OC x human female dreamwalker scientist OC
- Inuyasha
- Stargate / SG-1 (Daniel x OC; Tokra x Human OC; Skaara x Human OC; exhiled system lord with a gentle side or Tokra sympathy x Human OC) [Fantasy elements much welcomed!]
- Rurouni Kenshin
- Hakuouki
- Star Wars (Rebellion/New Republic Eras) Bounty hunters, jedi knights, pirates, starfighter pilots [Fantasy elements welcomed]
- Sherriyn Kenyon's Dark-Hunters/Were-Hunters series
- Kresley Cole's Immortals After Dark series

People are welcome to mix and match pairings and scenarios.
PM me other ideas that you might have.

RE: Romance Me Please - FxM / FxF

Bump / Added plots, altered race preferences

If you like lost civilization stuff and sci-fi i had an idea for a Stargate rp involving the myth of El Dorado. Let me know if interested.

Would you be interested in a Nurse/Doctor X wounded Soldier rp? The soldier would have been fighting for his own survival not for any side.

I'm a dragon fanatic myself and he is a half form with a tail,wings and unusual cock. The unusual cock is a feature that can be removed if you don't like it. He has a light beard though it's not mentioned in my description. Take a look at my profile and tell me what you think?

Okay folks, technical issues have been solved and I am officially back in action. Bump for return to open season! Whoot!

Bump for plot additions

Still craving easy plot yuri

I took a second look at your thread ideas and I like the Savage Needs or Rest for the wicked. I have class in twenty minutes so I won't be able to lay down specifics of what it is I am looking for in the thread. If you wish to set one up between the two of us.

* Savage Needs - Male Native American [or other tribal] Warrior x Female Hostage - He is a warrior and/or prince bent on making the white people pay for their crimes. One of his acts of vengeance is attacking a coach bringing a young cultured lady out west to meet with the man she is suppose to marry by arrangement. Neither of them realize this was exactly the sort of situation the young woman needed to bring out her true self, which is shockingly nothing like the pure sweet straight-laced woman that she and everyone else though she was.

* The Study: Initial Exam - Male Human Doctor x Female Exotic Race (will be elf or animal like unless you want a human in funky colors) - Space Fantasy - He is the lead physician in a company/group exploring new planets for useful resources. She is the latest acquisition, a sentient native brought in for biological study. His job is to examine her for research purposes. He decides to add sexual research into the program when he discovers her body rather easily aroused and responsive to parts of the exam. / Smut heavy. Please read my RH for limitations.

i like these but can do others

1. am i allowed to post here?
2. wats it for?
3. sorry if im not allowed.
4. ... hi

Looking for some male characters with some balls and brawn, please.

Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom