Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A hell of a time

Nadira did not like the mortal world it was too cold it was too small and it was all falling apart, people, plants even rocks. She smiled he form was almost human she noticed that mortals tended to run screaming from her true form. She noticed a man he look mortal too but he stank not as much as other mortals but enough. “Do you have any water” she asked she drank water it helped to keep this body alive. He was not bad looking for a human type she wondered what he actually was. “I mean if you can spare some” she sat down next to him the mortal world was so damn fragile.

Crackle looked up at the demoness and smiled. He retrieved a drinking gourd and he handed the demoness the gourd. I have demon water but thats all." He stretched and his wings popped out from behind his shirt and his tail swayed back and forth. He could tell she was irrated but what about he didn't know or particularily cared. Crackle took a piece of deer jerky from a pouch and chewed on the meat. So where you headed?"

Sitting Indian style she placed her hands on her knees normally she did not even talk to mortals they were all too small ion one way or another. She turned as he spoke she did not like him already yet she had few choices. “Away from here If I could” she smiled not because she was friendly but because it showed of teeth to sharp for a human. “Honestly I am in exile one place on this horrible rock is as good as any other” one mortal to spend her time with would also be as good as any other. “Why do you want to know are you writing a book” she hatted the mortal world and she hated the mortals who lived there.

No but I will if you would like." Crackle huffed impatiently at her rude manners. Just so you know I'm a dragon shifter and I'm not a mortal." He gave her a nasty look and took the jug after she finished it. So why do you the world so much? Because you clearly do." He drank the last of the demon water and finished the piece of deer jerky he was eating earlier. Listen I really don't care why you hate the world but I do care that you would harm anyone and you seem to be very hostile."

She laughed “Thousands of years you will die you are mortal” she laughed all kind thought themselves better because they lived longer the human insects. “I will out live the stars and planets I will live forever” demons, Jinn creatures born of the elements did not die they simple changed form. “If you mean kill someone why would you take you’re time to stamp out the life of an ant, if a human dies it happens” she laughed one of the metallic dragons she thought or perhaps simple some of there blood in him. “If a human tries to play with me he will get burned, do you want to play with me nature boy”

Back
Top Bottom