Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Like a Little Sister? (Closed)

Jude gave him a confused look as he laid them down and put her head on his chest. It felt nice, admittedly, she really liked it, but that wasn't what she'd expected. With a slight frown mixed with smiling eyes, she looked down his body, seeing the bulge she'd felt under her. "You didn't have to stop." She told him quietly, biting her lower lip as she continued to look at him. "But I like this." She confessed.

"It doesn't mean we were stopping, just a change of position." he said tilting her face up to him where he kissed her again softly on the lips. "Maybe I just gave you easier access to all of me." he teased , making one of those jokes that were... partially serious too. a joke that was serious if she was open to the idea, but could be teasing if she didn't desire that outcome.

Jude smiled at the man just before he kissed her. At his tease, she giggled and stretched her body to give him a soft kiss, while her hand moved over his chest and started to move lower. "It is a lot easier." She agreed against his lips. She deepened the kiss as her hand neared his pelvic bone.

He kissed her deeply, one hand cupping her cheak, the other in her hand, as his body thrummed with anticipation and nerves at what she was doing. Would she actually touch him? Was this really happening?

Jude continued to let her hand move until she was cupping his bulge again, like she had earlier. She let her tongue move slowly over his, and her hand took a second to slip under the band of his shorts so that she could get better access of him.

Jerry was surprised at her actions feeling her fingers sliding under the waistband of his jean shorts. Was she going to touch him, was she going to remove his clothing. His breaths came faster with anticipation of what might come next.

Jude wasn't one to take things slow sometimes, which Ashley had constantly nagged her about. But she didn't see the point in waiting to give the man what he wanted. She knew what he wanted, and she was willing to do it. With a smile at the way he started breathing faster, the young woman continued to kiss him, and wrapped her fingers around his length from inside the jeans. She couldn't help feeling excitement at the whole thing, being with this man that she'd liked for so long, having him want her, it was just perfect to her.

He let out a soft moan, moaning into her kisses, His mouth opening, inviting her tongue into his mouth. This felt incredible and she hadn't even touched his bare skin yet, just cupped him through his briefs, but that alone was incredible to Jerry. Jerry was no virgine, but nore was he overly experienced either, so even something this simple was still exciting.

Jude smiled at his moan, letting her tongue move around his mouth slowly. She moved her hand slowly, letting her hand move over the fabric to give him a taste of some of the pleasure. After a minute, she pulled her mouth from his and smiled at him. "I really would like it if you'd tell me what you want." She told him softly.

He blushed, but he was so aroused that he would do just about anything for relief. "I want to feel your hands on my bare skin... I want to feel you touch me." he said his words coming kind of out in a rush as he took a chance and blirted his desires before he could change his mind and do the honorable thing and push her away.

Hearing his request, Jude let her hand slide back up slightly, before slipping it under the band of his briefs. She became even more excited at the feel of his skin under her hand. His length filling her hand. She could almost imagine him fill her completely. Her lips moved back down to his slowly.

he couldn't believe the feeling of her bare skin on the flesh of his cock. "This makes me wish I had looser shorts and underwear on." he mumbled inbetween kisses, shifting a bit uncomfortably. He didn't want to just take his pants off though, what if she didn't want him to... that would be a bit embarrassing. He knew that he didn't want to do anything that would make her want to stop.

Jude continued to lightly stroke the man's cock, her fingers wrapped around him firmly, her hand moving at a set, slow pace. "Then you should take them off." She replied as he had done. "If I do, I will have to stop." She told him, pressing her chest against his side slightly to be closer to him.

He nodded and reached down around her hand quickly opening his belt and shorts. before slowly pushing them down kicking out of them, leaving him very naked and exposed to her, his cock free of its prison straightening to full hardness, giving her room to move her hand more freely on him. He was perhaps of an average or a bit above length, but was quite thick, although not grossly so, just very pleasantly so. He would never admit it, but he felt he was small even if he'd gotten compliments from other women on his size, all of which complimented it.

Jude continued to kiss Jerry as he took off his shorts and underwear. It was when they were all off and she felt him straighten, her hand going with it, that she pulled her head back to get a look at him. She thought, through feeling alone, that he was big, but she wanted to see. And what she saw made her smile and lick her lips. Feeling bolder, with his shorts off and his cock in her hand, really she couldn't see it going anywhere but to them having sex, she leaned over to his ear, to whisper, because the situation seemed to call for it, "Mmm. That wasn't what I was expecting. I can't wait to have you inside of me." Then, she kissed his neck, before sitting up, removing her hand from his cock, and taking her shirt off.

Her bra quickly followed, and then her shorts, leaving her only in her pink lace thong, sitting beside him. For someone of such a small stature, someone most people would call 'petite', she had an amazing body. It was flat in the stomach, flared in the hips, her breasts were above the average for her own size, at C-cup full and perky, and her legs were shapely and longer than they seemed. All were wrapped in a soft light Caramel skin

When she was sufficiently undressed, the girl laid back down beside the man, and went back to what she had been doing, leaning against him, kissing him, and stroking him.

He blushed, "Do you really like it?" he asked, "I don't think I'm big enough, cause I'm not that long." he said blushing a bit at her admiration.

He watched her undressed and couldn't believe what he saw. "You're beautiful." he couldn't help breathing. His hand sliding down her face to her neck and shoulder. His hand hesitated over her breast, "Can I touch you?" he asked, the cite of his hand so near her breast exciting him even more.

Jude looked at him, not really believing that he didn't think he was big enough. She kissed his chest as she started to stroke faster. "You are a lot bigger than anyone I've been with before." She assured him.

Seeing his hand hovering over her breast was a tease to her, she could almost feel him covering her breast with his hand. She nodded, taking a deep breath. "I'd like that." She told him, her hand on his cock slowing down slightly.

His hand covered her breast and he almost moaned at the softness of her skin, his hand cupping and exploring, fingertips sliding over her skin. He gently found her nipple and rolled it slowly between finger and thumb. "Did you really want me inside you eventually?" he asked as if the fact she'd said that a minute ago was just sinking in.

Feeling him covering her and rolling his fingers over her nipple made her moan softly, arching her back slightly. "Of course I do." She said quietly, looking at him closely and wondering why he was even asking, or just asking then.

He smiled, "I think I would like hat." he whispered softly even as he stroked her breast, moaning at the delicious feel of her hand on his cock.

He could already feeling the pleasure building in his body from her touch, this was even better than he had fantasized earlier that day.

Jude smiled at Jerry and started to kiss his best and his shoulder, nipping softly at the flesh every so often.

"I'm glad." she said quietly, feeling herself getting wet in anticipation for him, ready to take him deep inside of her when he was ready. She lifted her lips slightly to softly bite his neck, running her tongue over the skin there.

Jerry couldn't believe the feelings. He wondered whether she would take him into her mouth. The mere thought alone made him shiver. He wondered if he should touch her. Should he stop her from touching him so he didn't cum too quickly? The thought of his prematurely ejaculating making him blush. He gently explored her breast, tweaking and pinching her nipple gently, before going back to cupping and massaging her breast, teasing her with his touch.

Jude moaned softly as he felt her breast, making her feel nearly insane with the need that he'd put into her. She continued to stroke him, wanting to feel him as long as she could. "You have to tell me what you want." She said in a soft voice, nearly gasping the words as she tried to breathe and talk around the pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom