Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Like a Little Sister? (Closed)

"Oh, But you said it was cause Ashley went to bed..." Jerry said sounding a bit confused. He knew he was sounding a bit dence here, but he had honestly thought that's what she'd meant.

"I'm sorry." Jerry said reaching up to stroke her cheak, "Sorry my sister is a jerk." he said, surprised he could be having this discussion with her while she sat atop him still and he lay on his back, his body still highly aroused although that was fading a little bit due to their change in subject.

Jude smiled and nuzzled her cheek into his hand. "She's not a jerk." She said. "I understand that she wants to have some time with her boyfriend. And besides I enjoy having sometime to just watch movies in the dark." She said, putting her hands on his chest and lightly drumming it, playfully.

Jerry Laughed. Figuring the moment had been spoiled, a bit dissappointed at that but with hope that there would be more such moments, He sat up holding her in his lap now. "Well at least it doesn't upset you to have her leave I guess." he said softly. "I'm still sorry she leaves you."

When Jerry sat up, Jude wrapped her arms around his shoulders and smiled. "No need to be." She said, shrugging because it really didn't bother her. "If it upset me, I wouldn't come over. Instead, I am here, and I get to spend the night with you." With that, she winked again. "Men enjoy spending the night with women like myself." She teased him.

Jude giggled and squirmed on his laugh. "Why, I'm offering you a night of fun and entertainment with me." She told him, suggestively. She patted his cheek softly. "Didn't you agree to watch that movie with me?" She asked, though she'd decided to watch another movie with him.

"Yeah I did." he said, "If you're done teasing and just going to leave me wanting." he said half teasing a blush on his cheaks. He wanted her wanted to pick up where they'd left off but wasn't sure how to go about it.

Jude laughed softly and shook her head. "I'm leaving you wanting?" She asked, wrapping her legs around his waist, so that they were behind him on the bed. "What are you wanting?" She asked him, waiting a minute to see if he'd say anything, before she leaned forward to kiss him again.

"That seems like a good start for what I want." he whispered into her kiss, his hands sliding over her back. Still a bit stunned this was all happening but finding with each passing moment that he wanted this more and more. Jude was really turning him on just with her every touch.

Jude grinned at the man and continued to kiss him. She never would have thought that she would be doing something like this with Jerry, though she knew that she would have had wanted to. When she felt his hands over her back, she moved her own hands down his back, over his shirt, of course.

Jerry let his hands slide up the back of her shirt, a move that seemed daring for him, but again... felt right. His lips moved to the side of her neck. He found himself growing even more excited, his cock already hard making a bulge under her that he was conscious she could probably feel.

Jude could feel his arousal and that set her body on fire, along with his mouth moving against her neck. Her hands continued to caress his back, enjoying the texture under her fingers. She let one hand travel up his back, his neck, until she had it in his hair, holding his head against her neck gently. She pressed herself against him, wanting to be closer to him.

(I just remembered that he still had his shirt off. XD Sorry.)

He was highly aware of the fact that he still didn't have a shirt on as he felt her warm hands on his bare skin. His own fingertips playing over the softness of her skin. He kissed her softly on her neck, his tongue tracing her skin.

He loved the feeling of her hand in his hair holding him to her, letting him know his touch was welcome.

She was breathing a bit faster, from the shear excitement of having him doing what he was, to her. She let her head fall forward until her mouth came to his ear. She took it between her teeth lightly, letting her tongue come out to move over the cartilage at the top of his ear.

Feeling her warm breath on the shell of his ear made him shiver with excitement. He almost giggled with pleasure for the sensation did tickle a little, his hands sliding up to massage her shoulders running over her bare skin under her tank top's back.

She pressed herself closer to him when his hands slid up, and she moved her mouth lower until she had the lobe of his ear in her mouth. It seemed to her that everything was progressing nicely, perfectly, though some people would think that they were rushing it. But she'd known him for so long, it didn't seem like they were rushing anything. It seemed like she had always been going toward this, with the subtle flirts from the time that she didn't even really know how to flirt. She just had a hard time getting past the amazement that he wanted it too, though it was new for him.

Some might say they were going quickly, but neither were virgins that Jerry knew of, and when it wasn't your first time often things did progress faster. However, they truly hadn't gone that far yet.

Jerry stroked his hands over her bare skin, unsure how far she would want to go, even as his lips moved down her neck and out along her collarbone.

Jude leaned into his lips, still holding onto the back of his head, though she had let his ear go. With the angle she was in, there was no way for her to get to any part of him with her mouth as he kissed her neck and then collarbone. That was fine, for what she couldn't reach with her mouth, she could reach more with her hand, which had taken up exploring his back lightly.

She didn't know what Jerry was thinking when it came to where they stopped, but she was more than content to let their bodies tell them what to do and when.

"What do you want?" he whispered softly, trying to turn the tables as she did earlier, trying to make her tell him what she wanted to do to him or have him do to her.

"What was a good start?" he asked softly his lips trailling over her skin, teasing her just a little, trying his best to turn the tables on her although admittedly he wasn't as good at as she was.

Jude smiled as his lips moved over her skin. "These kisses." She said. "Being here, on your lap, so close to you." She told him, not as shy as he was, though she could be very shy when it came to some things.

He smiled and leaned back on the bed bringing him down with him, so she lay beside him pillowing her head on his chest. He wanted her and wanted more from her but didn't want to rush things too much so enjoyed the feeling of her head on his chest her body pressed to him, although now her body wasn't covering his bulge which showed that he really was enjoying having her so close.

Back
Top Bottom