Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Like a Little Sister? (Closed)

"Oh yeah?" She asked him, laughing softly. Jude smiled when he said it felt nice. "I'm glad." She said quietly, finding herself looking at the way his body was muscled and shaped. She had seen him without his shirt on before, but she'd never been able to touch him like she was then, and she liked the feel of his hands on hers.

"My shoulders were sore from the drive." He murmered feeling her strong yet delicate fingers and palms dig into the muscles. "Thank you for doing this." he said softly.

Jude smiled at his thanks as she moved up to massage his shoulders. "Don't drive much when you are away?" She asked, scooting up higher on his back to get a better angle on his shoulders. She was glad that she could help with his sore back. "Ashley's going to think that we are doing naughty things." She teased him.

"No not much, but... its like a 7 hour drive silly, or did you forget?" he said with a small groan as his muscles slowly relaxed under her touch. "Not likely." he mumbled, "I wish." he said blushing, glad she couldn't see his face. "Sorry.. I shouldn't have said that." he said... "I mean..." he finally closed his mouth even more glad that she couldn't see his face than he had been a moment before.

Jude nodded. "That's true." She said, shrugging. "I suppose a seven hour drive would be tough on anyone's back." When she heard him say he wished, she was momentarily shocked. She gave a startled laugh and leaned forward, pressing her body against his back as she continued to rub his shoulders. "You wish?" She asked, whispering in his ear. "And what naughty thing do you wish was happening?" It was spoken in a seductive whisper straight into his ear.

he shivered at her closeness at the feeling of her breasts pressed to his back only the cotton seperating her souft mounds from his skin. "I'm not too picky, anything." he said flushing a deeper red, "Although I'll admit your skill with your hands, plus your innuendos are making me wish... well you know." he chuckled helplessly.

Jude's hands moved down his sides, letting her fingers slip under him between his hips and the mattress. "No." She said. "I don't know." She felt naughty, a good naughty, trying to get him to say what he wanted, trying to find out what he wanted. "Why don't you tell me?"

"Don't make me say it Jude." he wined blushing. "You just said you were good with your hands, so it made me think of your hands on... parts of me." he said blushing embarrassed, yet strangely arroused by her actions, by her coaxing it out of him.

Jude knew what he was talking about, but she wanted to hear it all. "Like on your back? My hands were already on your back. So that couldn't be it." She lowered her head for a second to kiss his neck. "I'm kind of dense sometimes." She prompted. "If you want to actually get me to do what you are thinking, and I probably will, then you'd have to tell me." She whispered into his ear. "Or show me."

He was very embarrassed. He rolled over his hands lifting her off him and setting him back down on his lap, there was no way to hide the fact that he was hard under her ass. He gave her a pleeding look, embarrassment written there. And he finally poked her in the stomach, "You're evil you know that." he said pretending to pout, all to hide his nervousness. He thought of taking her hand and leading it down to his cock, but could he really do that? could he take that step, wouldn't it excite him more if she just did it? Although he found it even more exciting this nervousness and fear she was illiciting with her seemingly casual teasing.

Jude laughed softly and ran a hand over his cheek. She could tell he was uncomfortable so she decided to stop teasing. With a soft smile, the younger woman reached her hand down between them until she cupped his clothed manhood in her palm. "I like being evil sometimes." She said, sitting comfortably on his lap. "I don't mean to be mean, though." She assured him, licking her lips. "I was just trying to get you over your nerves." She tried to reassure him, her hand moving very slightly to give him some pleasure.

He blushed and smiled. "Its ok." he said blushing, "Its just... I can be shy." he said softly. "I'm sorry." he said softly. He made a soft gasp of pleasure as her cupped his cock through his pants, he couldn't believe her hand was actually touching him like this. Would she really do it? did he really want this? those thoughts and more running throught his head.

Jude smiled at his gasp and then slowly took her hand away after a minute of moving it slowly. "Is that what you meant?" She asked him curiously, moving to straddle his waist. "I see that you can be shy, and I think it's cute." She found it strange, however, that she, as the younger of the two, was the initiator of the intimate acts.

He nodded, "I'm not always this shy." he said sounding embarrassed about his shyness, "I don't really mean to be." he said reaching up to stroke her cheak.

Jude smiled down at him. "Well, maybe you can ease up as time goes by?" She asked him, running her hands over his chest slowly. "I wouldn't mind getting a few kisses from time to time." She teased him.

He laughed, "Of course, I'm just not good at admitting what I want and the like... and am not often good at making the first move either..." he smiled as he pulled her lips down to his. He was surprised that he felt comfortable enough to do that... but it was just kissing and they'd done it before so... and moreover, the moment just felt right.

Jude laughed softly and ran her hands over his chest. It wasn't until he pulled her down that she stopped smiling. But, the second his lips touched hers, she relaxed completely against him, putting her arms on either side of his shoulders to keep her body from pressing too hard on his. She was happy to have him kissing her, to have him wanting to kiss her.

He kissed her tenderly, his hands sliding back into her hair, enjoying the feelings of her close, her weight on him her breasts pressed now to his chest.

He opened his mouth to hers, his tongue coming out to explore hers, his hands stroking through her thick mass of hair his breaths beginning to quicken as he grew even more excited by the kiss.

Jude pressed herself tighter to the man, kissing him deeper. She really liked the feeling of his hands in her hair, the feeling of his mouth moving with hers. She had imagined what it would be like to be kissing him there, in his bed, finally.

"I'm leaving!" Ashley called down the hall. "Don't wait up!" Jude simply waved at the door and continued to kiss her best friend's brother.

Jerry pulled back at Ashley's call blushing. "Did she just totally watch us kissing and not say anthing? Then he got it. Ashley had been down the hall, she'd not made it to his doorway. "Thank god she's lazy... I don't need a new ass hole." he laughed insinuating his sister would rip him a new one for kissing Jude like that. "Where's she going anyway?" he asked looking Up curiously at Jude.

Jude shook her head at the question, and then smiled when he realized that Ashley hadn't actually been there. She sat up and fluffed her hair slightly. "She has a date with Rod." she said. "It was a spur of the moment thing." She added. "So, like usual she will be gone for the whole night, or a good part of it."

Back
Top Bottom