Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Like a Little Sister? (Closed)

Jude glared as he started treating her like a baby. The girl pushed herself out of his arms and stood up. "Yeah, they did." She snapped, before walking out of the living room, her pride hurt more than her back, which was actually pretty sore from the twisting.

"Guess I said something wrong." Jerry said, having thought he was teasing her all in good fun. He looked helplessly at Ashley. He could only sigh and got up to go. Jerry moved back to his room, he felt bad for what he'd done but he really thought that he had just been teasing her all in good fun. He had expected her to slap him or throw out some sort of silly retort or retaliate, not this sullen retreat. He walked into his room and slowly closed the door, in that second regretting his decision to try to hang out with the two of them, he honestly feared that he didn't fit, and for that moment wondered why he bothered.

Jude was still pouting in Ashley's room when she heard Jerry going into his room. She was sure he had closed the door, though she hadn't heard it close. But, after she'd snapped at him, she knew that he would be getting away from everyone. With a sigh, the blonde got up from her spot on Ashley's bed and walked out of the door. She stopped long enough to knock on the door of the older boy before walking in, pouting slightly.

"I'm a spoil sport, aren't I?" She asked in the doorway. "Can I come in and talk to you?" She asked him, preparing to take a step in when he gave her the permission to join him.

(Blonde? thought she had dark hair?)

Jerry Looked up. He again held his guitar. It really was his shield from everything. "Yeah you can come in. "What can I do for you?" he asked, his tone almost cool. But if she knew him well enough it was from embarrassment at his own actions.

"What can I do for you?" he asked softly.

(Dark blonde. She's Hispanic, so it's dyed of course.)

Jude walked in when she was given permission. She made her way to sit on his bed and look at him. "I'm sorry." She said. "I just felt... Embarrassed." She told him, licking her lips. She felt a need to really explain her actions, because she got a strong feeling she wasn't the only one that was embarrassed. So, she took a deep breath and spoke.

"See..." She tried to think of how best to say it. "I guess I've always had a bit of a crush on you." She told him quietly. "So, when you and Ashley teamed up I was completely embarrassed. Then, when the twist hurt my back, you just kind of.. Well, it wounded my pride the way you were treating me." She explained.

Jerry cradled the guitar, in that moment wishing that he was cradling Jude again, "I honestly didn't realize I had hurt you." he said softly sounding embarrassed. He layed down the guitar, putting down the shield and reached a hand out to her, laying it over her hand. It seemed so tiny next to his.

Jude looked down at her hand, with Jerry's over it. She bit her lip and shrugged. "I know you didn't." She said, sighing softly. "I'm more upset with Ash. She knows about my bad back, you..Not so much." She flashed him a small smile.

"No I totally didn't know." Jerry Said sounding stunned and rather embarrassed with himself. "Is there anything I can do? Does it still hurt now?" he asked wanting to help.

Jude smiled and shook her head. "I'm fine now. Still a bit sore, but it will pass quickly enough." She told him, patting the hand over hers. "I'm glad that your aren't acting all strange with me just saying that I've had a crush on you." She said, blushing slightly.

"To be honest, I hadn't processed that part." Jerry said blushing, "I had focused on the injuring you part... give me a moment I will be properly shy and embarrassed at your admission." he half teased, half was serious. "You're joking, right?" he said his eyes finding hers. "Why would you like me anyway?" he asked looking down.

Jude laughed softly and tried to catch his eyes again. "I don't know." She said honestly. "You are cute, and you've always treated me well. You haven't really put me into any category, or anything. And I like your personality." She told him, shrugging.

"I'm... wow, kinda stunned." I mean, "I hoped there was some truth under your flirtacious undertone." he said softly, "But I honestly wasn't sure." he said softly. "This isn't a joke, right?" he said pinching his own arm.

Jude smiled slightly and pushed her hair out of her face, a nervous habit. "No, this isn't a joke." For some reason she could feel her heartbeat quicken at the way things were going. Was he going to say something that she had been wanting to hear? Or was he just going to say that it was something good to hear and be on with it?

he seemed to be considering his words carefully, "I've always enjoyed your company, even if I don't like to admit it... cause it seems weird you know, you're Ashley's best friend." he sighed, "But I do enjoy having you around and liked playing around with you in the past." he shrugged, "I admit I've never seen you in that light until..." he looked her over, his eyes taking in her figure, "Well not until I pulled into your driveway and barely recognised you." he said, "So these new feelings are kind of sudden for me."

Gabriella flashed him a small smile when he said that he that he always enjoyed her company. She could understand him not wanting to admit to anyone that he enjoyed her company. She bit her lip and looked down when he said he'd never seen her like she'd seen him...Her eyes shot up and she stared at him wide-eyed. "what feelings?" She asked quietly.

He looked at Jude, "Well you know... attraction to start with... or am I just immagining the sexual tension?" Jerry asked jude blushing.

Jude blushed at his words and nodded. "I don't think you are imagining it." She said quietly. "But..." She laughed softly. "I really can't believe that we are having this conversation." She said more to herself. "You said even today that I'm just like an extension of Ashley to you."

"I didn't say that you were. You read into what I said. If i said it It was because I am supposed to say that." he said softly blushing a bit. "I didn't think you'd want me to be interested." he shrugged obviously growing uncomfortable with the conversation. he patted her hand. Wishing there was an easier way to handle this.

Jude nodded slowly and bit her lip. She looked down at her hand when he patted it and then smiled at him. She could tell that he wasn't comfortable with the topic, so she just laid back on his bed like before. "Writing a new song?" She asked him curiously, to change the subject.

Jude smiled at him and nodded. "Yeah." She said. "Do you want me to sing something?" She asked him curiously. She let her hand move back up his back, like it had been before when she was rubbing his back. She looked up at him, still waiting for it to get uncomfortable.

He found a strange comfort in her gentle touch, as well as a bit of awkwardness, however the awkwardness was driven more by the sexual tension and excitement of it. "Yeah I actually wrote a song, and was learning some covers that might work with the female vocals." he said shrugging.

Jude smiled and sat up, looking around his arm to get a better view of him. "You will have to show it to me sometime." She suggested, smiling at him. She found the uncomfortable feeling but chose to push it away.

He smiled at her, "Yeah I'll have to." he relaxed into her hand again enjoying the touch. "That feels nice." he murmered after a moment of silence.

Jude smiled and chose to put them back into the joking situation. So, as she continued to run her hand over his back, her legs went on either side of his body and she said "Didn't you realize that I'm good with my hands?" She smiled to herself, hoping they could relax more.

Back
Top Bottom