Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Like a Little Sister? (Closed)

"Pushing yourself on me?" he asked sounding more than a bit confused, "Excuse the french but what the fuck are you talking about? we were just joking around, and trust me... you weren't bothering me." he blushed, "I uh... yeah..." he said unable to admit he had injoyed the innuendos too, although his face and the way he let his eyes drift over her gave the truth of things away.

Jude blushed a soft red when she saw the way his eyes moved. "Ashley said that I was being too pushy for your time." She confessed, biting her lip. "I didn't mean to be." Was she reading too much into his expression? She had to be, he only saw her another little sister, he'd admitted that earlier, hadn't he?

"And since when do you do anything Ashley says?" he sighed, "Can't you see she's fucking jealous?" he said, "We were having fun teasing and laughing together and you just wanted me to watch a movie I wasn't into horor but I wouldn't mind watching it with you I even said I would, and you just... acted like I had kicked your puppy." he said sounding very confused.

"What's taking Ashley so long anyway?" he said trying to change the subject, "Did she fall in?"

Jude shrugged. "I'm sorry I made you feel like you'd done something terrible." She told him honestly. "I was a bit disappointed though." She admitted, looking into the restaurant. "I'm sure she's on her way." Just then, she saw her friend standing up with her phone to her ear. "See?" She said, nodding.

Jerry shrugged and nodded, "Just come find me later, if you want me to watch the movie with you." he said and didn't know how to make the offer anymore clear.

Seeing ashley stand up Jerry sighed, "Lovely." he muttered. "Maybe her boyfriend will want her to come over and then we wouldn't have to deal with her... oh wait nevermind you're actually friends with her and would actually want to hang out with her." he said and smiled. "Scratch plan A."

He thought about it, and found that he wasn't totally upset at the idea that if his sister left he would be alone with Jude, a prospect that used to bother him, thinking it weird to be around his sister's friends alone, but now, with everything, had a strange amount of appeal for him.

Jude nodded. "Alright." She agreed, smirking at his words about his sister. "You know Jerry." She said, turning to face him fully. "I don't get it. Why do you and Ashley dislike each other so much?" She asked him, crossing her arms over her chest slightly, not defensively, just getting comfortable and not knowing what to do with her hands.

"I have never had any siblings and I think that would be something to take better care of." She told him, just as Ashley came out, talking to her boyfriend now, on the phone. Jude climbed into the truck without waiting for any door to be opened or anyone else to get in.

"Because she's a bitch." Jerry said without hesitation to answer her question he shrugged and followed her to the car rolling his eyes at Ashley. "We have listen to her talk to rod the clod the whole way home?" Jerry asked getting in the car sitting next to Jude... "If so, I'm totally gonna die." he said and pretended to die falling over onto jude, his head hitting her shoulder, sliding down it towards her breast.

Jude laughed softly at Jerry's words. "You should be nice to her. She's planning a special dinner for you." She told him, just before his head hit her shoulder and slid down. She laughed, which made her chest shake as he slid down. She looked down at him, poking his cheek. "Like it there?" She asked curiously.

Jerry blushed furiously realizing where his head had landed, "Uh... well, yeah kinda." he said honestly. he wasn't gonna lie. She was beautiful and even if he played like he wasn't he was attracted to her...

"Do I have to be nice to her?" he wined. lifting his head from her mumbling something that sounded like sorry.

Jude saw his blush and smiled, winking at him when she heard his apology. "If you don't want her to burn your dinner, you'd better." She told him, kissing his cheek. "I can't save everything." She whispered to him, before relaxing back in her seat in the middle and taking Ashley's hand. She leaned over playfully and her friend laughed and pushed her away.

Jerry laughed and started the car, ignoring the girls, but not in a hostile way, more of the companionable silence way, lost in his thoughts. Trying to analyze these new feelings and sensations associated with Jude especially.

When they got home Jerry climbed out of the car and walked into the house making a b line for his room, and the sanctuary of his guitar, where he always went to think and relax.

Once they got to the house, Ashley and Jude ran from the truck and inside to gossip. They took only a few minutes to dress in new, cute, outfits, Ashley telling her about the date that was coming up that night. She was wearing her outfit for the night, a short skirt and tube top, while Jude was just wearing shorts and a tank top.

Then, they sat themselves on the couch in the living room, turning on a comedy movie.

After a while Jerry Emerged from his room to get something to drink. He retrieved a coke and stood in the doorway watching the two on the couch and the TV. "What are you watching?" he asked moving closer, standing Behind Jude looking down at them as he talked.

Jude looked up when she heard Jerry and smiled. She saw him looking down at them and thought for a second to clamp her hand over the neckline of her shirt, since he could see down clearly, but she chose not to. "Eurotrip." She told him. "Care to join us?" She asked curiously, batting her eyelashes playfully at him.

"Never seen it." he said his eyes looking down on her realizing he had a good view into the valley of her well formed breasts and he quickly looked away not wanting to stare. "I duhno, if I can stand here ant watched." he said waggling his eyebrows playfully a slight smirk on his lips. "Oh come on Ashley don't give me that look, you know I'm funny... daaaaamn, take a joke."

Jude laughed softly and scooted over. "That might get tiring." She said. "You have three alternatives." Ashley rolled her eyes and turned to concentrate on the movie. "You could, sit beside me, all comfy cozy. You could sit with me on your lap, again, comfy cozy. Or Ashley could take perch on your lap, which I think would be like putting a cactus up to your eye." She added, to tease them both.

"You are forgetting option number four and five." Ashley reminded, with a laugh at the movie. "He could sit on the floor, or just not watch." Jude rolled her eyes.

"Don't listen to the grouch." She grumbled.

Jerry laughed and moved to sit next to her, "Why in the world would you want to sit on my lap?" he said laughing. He leaned back putting his arm across the couch behind jude his finger flicking Ashley in the shoulder. He was teasing Jude, in all honestly from that feeling he'd had earlier, having her in his lap would by no means be a bad thing.

Jude smiled over at Jerry when he sat beside her. "Oh, you look nice and cushy." She teased him, putting her head back on his arm. She realized she did that and lifted her head quickly. "Sorry." She said, blushing softly.

Ashley glared at her brother and stuck her tongue out.

Jerry flipped Ashley off. "Its ok." he said to jude his arm going around her pulling her head to his chest, his free hand tickling her under her arm and down her side his arm moving up putting her in a fake headlock preventing her from pulling away.

Jude gave a shocked cry when Jerry pulled her head down. It turned into a fit of laughs as he started to tickle her. She struggled to free herself, pushing at his arm. "I thought.." She said, laughing. "That you were going to... Be watching.. the movie with us!" She said, her free hand moving to poke his side.

"Oh, I'm watching the movie, its not my fault you won't sit still and watch the movie." Jerry deadpanned tickling her, seemingly oblivious to her plight or her atempts at retaliation.

Jude glared and continued to try getting away. "Let me go and I will." She said, laughing still harder. Ashley cracked a smile at the antics, but Jude didn't noticed. Right then she barely noticed the movie. "Come on." She giggled.

"Oh come on relax and watch the movie." Jerry said, "You're disturbing ashley." he said smiling back at Ashley sharing a look of amusement. "You giggle like a little girl." he teased Jude his hand moving around to grab her hand poking at his side and hold it over her head, her other hand pinned beneath her where he'd pulled her against him. his action exposed her arm pit for him to tickle her more easily. "Get her feet Ashley." Jerry said encouraging his sister to join the fun.

"Oh come on Jude, I'd stop if you relaxed... c'mon we're watching the movie here." he said acting like she had started it, pretending he was innocent.

Ashley grinned and reached down for her friend's feet, which were now kicking out. "Don't do it, Ash!" Jude warned, only to have her feet scooped up by the other girl. She was tickled more, held still between the siblings. "I'm not going to talk to either of you for a long TIME!" She warned, finishing with a cry as Ashley started to tickle her feet, an action that would have had her laid across Jerry if he'd been holding her differently. "Ow! Ow!" She said, though she was still laughing. "I'm twisted up.." She compained.

"Aww poor baby." Jerry said making fake cooing noises at her letting her arm fall and just holding her close petting her hair. "THere there little baby, did the mean siblings hurt you?" he said puckering up his lips kissing her with a loud smacking wet kiss on her forehead. enjoying this chance for them all to relax and play together.

Back
Top Bottom