Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Like a Little Sister? (Closed)

Jude moaned and moved her hips with his teasing, her hands actually grabbing harder onto her breasts. She groaned at his words and that pushed her closer to her climax. After a minute, she fell all the way back, crying out in pleasure as her body released.

He kept licking her, lapping up her juices, tasting her excitement. He worked his fingers in and out of her teasing and pleasing her loving the sounds of her arousal.

Jude was moaning loudly, gasping for breath and trying to get her body under-control after her climax. It wasn't working with him still pleasuring her. "Oh... Jerry." She groaned, lifting her head.

He looked up and smirked, "Do you want me to stop?" he teased sitting up kissing her stomach, and slowly lifting her down from the bar into his lap rapping her legs around him cradling her against him. His lips finding hers in a gental sentuous kiss.

Jude let him pull her down and she wrapped her legs happily around his waist. She groaned into the kiss and got herself comfortable, nearly melting against him. "Would I be too bold to say 'never'?" She asked him with a soft groan.

"My tongue would get tired if it was never." he teased, his hands gentle on her, holding her close to him, stroking his hands through her hair and down her back.

"The same goes for you." he said, "I'll gladly let you do that to me whenever you like." he said smiling down into her eyes.

Jude laughed softly. "Be careful." She teased him, leaning forward to kiss him softly. "I might get that urge more than you'd think." She teased softly. She sighed softly at the comfortable intimacy and smiled. "Now what?" She asked curiously.

"Oh? Well, you can do it whenever you want." he said smiling.
He held her close, returning her gentle kiss. "I duhno, I'm not in any big hurry to move..." he said.

Jude giggled. "We will see how long you think that." She teased him, leaning close as he held her. "Mmm. I'm not either." She told him with a smile. "You could always carry me over to the much more comfortable couch and we can start the movie. I don't plan to move from you lap all night." She said, kissing him softly.

He laughed, "Oh, could I? But you expect me to carry you all that way?" he teased hugging her close, his smirk telling her he was teasing. She did not weigh much so a trip to the couch wouldn't be that difficult. "I could always carry you to my bed and have my way with you all night." he said his grin growing wider. I could get out my fuzzy handcoughs and tie you to my bed." he joked.

Jude laughed softly. "I know, I'm like a whale." She continued, kissing his cheek. "Mmm. Now that sounds like a lot of fun." She said with laugh. Then, she stopped laughing and raised an eyebrow. "You have fuzzy handcuffs?" She said, her eyes twinkling. "Now why didn't you tell me that before?" She said playfully.

Jude smiled at him, working to change his smirk into a genuine smile. "I just might." She told him, letting her fingers move over his neck in a soft caress. "Can't know unless you tell me." She prompted with a soft smile.

He smiled, "Oh and if I did, would you be interested in being tied up or tying me up?" he teased. Partially curious, partially teasing.

Back
Top Bottom