Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Like a Little Sister? (Closed)

Jude moaned softly, arching her back again when he brought his mouth to her nipple, but didn't do more than tease it with his tongue. She ran her hand through his hair, encouraging him to do more, go more.

She bit her lip and moaned, curling her fingers in his hair as he pleasured her. She ran her hands over his back and then let her hand slide over his arm, and to his hand, to direct it down her body, toward her pussy.

He pulled his hand back, "Don't rush me." he murmered lifting his head, his hand and mouth moving to pay just as lavish attention to the other breast, taking his time teasing her, taking his time pleasing her. In this he would not be rushed. He wanted her to feel his every action. He pressed her nipple against the roof of his mouth as he suckled at her, tongue teasing and flicking. His teeth nipping lightly at her too, considdering biting harder, but he did not want to hurt her, some women liked that, some did not, afterall.

Jude blushed when he pulled his hand back and bit her lower lip. She was embarrassed, but that was quickly over-come when he went back to her breasts, spending time on the other. She moaned softly, her hands resting down on the bed as she enjoyed the attention that he gave her breasts more than she usually did.

He teasingly moved his hand down her stomach cupping her sex for the first time. "Can I touch you Jude?" he murmered against her breast his hand exploring the outside of her pussy.

He asked as a way to tease her, and hearing her response made him smile. He could hear the eagerness in her voice, and it aroused him. Slowly he slid a finger between her lips, feeling her wetness, the sensation making him moan with desire. "You're wet for me." he whispered sounding pleased, as he slowly stroked her up the length of her slit up and over her clit.

Jude moaned and bit her lip when she felt his finger touching her lower lips. She spread her legs for him, giving him better access to her core. "Perfect for when you are ready to take me." She told him, lifting her hips slightly for his hand.

He grinned at her words, "All in good time." he whispered his finger stroking over her clit, and then down along her inner lips teasing her body. "Do you like that?" he whispered.

Jude smiled at his words. He was quite a tease. She actually loved it. Originally she'd thought that he was the type to just let her take the lead, which she was fine with, but suddenly, he was doing some controlling and leading of his own. It nearly had her purring. "I do." She moaned the words, looked at him with passion darkened eyes.

Jerry was always slow to warm up. He was also shy about being pleasured, at admitting what he wanted, but found his confidence when it came to pleasing a woman. His finger hesitated at the entrance of her pussy and then slowly pushed in, moaning slightly at the feeling of her tightness how warm and good she felt on his finger alone. He slowly worked thag finger in and out of her, taking it out to swirl it around her clit again even as he began to kiss down her stomach. He looked up at her, "I am going to eat your pussy. I want to lick you until you scream out your pleasure for me." he said softly, hoping she wasn't bothered by his bold words, blushing that he had dared to be so direct.

Jude was whimpering with pleasure as his finger moved inside of her and then out. She watched him, wanting to have more of him. She didn't know what to say as his words reached her, his head already low on her body. Another whimper came from her lips and she nodded. She spread her legs wider for him, giving him room to do what he wanted with her.

When his words did not immediately scare her off he was glad, and slid lower, moving his lips to kiss slowly up her inner thighs nibbling and kissing softly. His hands moved to slowly spread her lips opening her up, and slowly he moved his tongue to slide up along the length of her slit, from the bace up to circle over and around her clit.

Gabriella smiled as she watched the man moving his head to kiss her thighs. She bit her lip and moaned as his tongue and mouth moved over sensitive center. She felt her hips moving slowly on their own accord. She moaned loudly feeling her body reacting again, to him.

(getting confused on names?)

Jerry slowly licked her pussy at first and then began to flicker his tongue faster over her clit. First one and then two fingers sliding into her tight pussy, stretching her open slowly.

(Gah! sorry. v.v )

Jude moaned as he continued to taste her. "Mmm." She moaned, her hands clutching the sheets. "Jerry.." She groaned in pleasure, feeling her body tighten as he continued to slide his fingers in and out of her.

He curled his fingers finding and moving his fingertips over her g spot. He lifted his head to whisper, "Cum for me jude." before lowering his head to her pussy, beginning to lick her even more rapidly, alternating that with long slower strokes with his tongue, pushing her towards the edge.

Jude jumped slightly and gave a loud moan when he found her g-spot. She was lifting her hips slightly to help the whole process, but soon found she didn't need to, he knew exactly what to do. He was pushing her right where he wanted her, because at that moment she was tightening and getting ready for it's release. She was groaning loudly, clutching at the bedspread and looking down at Jerry, just before she arched her back and cried out. Her orgasm hit her with hit strokes and licks, making her whole body shudder surge with pure pleasure.

he kept licking her and rubbing her as she began to cum. He wanted this, wanted her pleasure, wanted her to feel good. He couldn't help moaning his approval of her release as he was rewarded for his efforts. As she subsided he rested his head on her thigh for a moment before sliding up her body to kiss her softly on the lips.

Jude kissed him back and groaned softly, still trembling slightly from the pleasure. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and continued the kiss, breathing heavily through her nose. "Mmm. Thank you, Jerry." She moaned.

He smiled, "Would you like me to make love to you now?" Jerry asked almost shyly again, his already hardened cock brushing up against her thigh as he lay atop her, his weight on his elbows.

Jude nearly purred at his words and lifted her hips up to tempt him. "Why yes I would." She said, kissing his neck. Lightly, she bit him, just taking the bit of skin between her teeth and running her tongue over it. Then, she bit a little harder, but not too hard to actually hurt, just to encourage.

Back
Top Bottom