Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Like a Little Sister? (Closed)

"I don't know but... if you keep that up I'm going to cum." he said blushing... "What do you want to do to me?" he teased kissing her softly.

Jude momentarily weighed her options, and decided that while she would like to gave him reach his climax, she wanted him to reach it with her, inside of her. "I want.." She thought as she removed her hand from his length. "Well, I've already told you what I'm ultimately wanting to do with you." She told him.

he nodded, "I want that too, but I don't know if I'll last long enough that first time." he said softly his lips moving to her neck. This was one of those times when he knew what she did, what he ould ask for.

He blushed and moved his hands to her panties, "Do you want me to take these off you?" he asked softly.

Jude nodded and lifted her hips for him to take off her thong. She thought about what he said and offered a slow smile at a possibility. "Would you be able to go again?" She asked him, laying on her back on his bed, not worried about modesty. "If you came now would you be able to go again or would you need a break?" She clarified.

"Yeah I could go again." he said blushing, "It doesn't take me long to recover, especially since its been so long since I've well you know... But trust me, I could spend that time pleasing you, "Why, what did you have in mind?" he asked softly as he slid her thong off his eyes following back up her legs to her pussy, and then up to look her in the face from where he knelt beside her.

Jude watched him taking off her thong and she smiled, sitting up. She kissed him, bringing him closer to him for a second. "What I have in mind involves you laying on your back on this bed." She told him in a thick voice, becoming more excited by the thought of what she was going to do to him.

His heart almost skipped a beat at that and he lay down, anticipation coursing through his body, "And what do you have planned?" he asked his voice low, almost nervous as he looked up at her thinking to himself how beautiful she was.

Jude watched him lay down, scooting away to give him room when he needed it. Then, she took up her position on his lap, looking down at him from her straddled spot. With a wicked smile she said "It will be funny to just show you, instead of telling you." She said, before scooting down a little more and leaning forward to take him into her mouth, slowly. She went down very slowly, first only taking the head into her mouth, and then sliding down the shaft. After that, she started up a steady rhythm of up and down, letting one hand trail after to take up more of his length.

If he had thought that her hand felt good, then the feeling of her mouth blew Jerry away. He groaned, his eyes traveling down his body to watch her head in his lap. It was a very erotic sight and he found himself growing even more excited the visual stimulation combining with the physical, in an incredible experience.

If one had asked him even that morning that he would be having his cock sucked by Jude, his sister's best friend of all people, he would have called them crazy and hell might have even been grossed out by the idea. My how his thoughts had changed, this was decidedly anything but gross. Quite to the contrary in fact.

Jude continued to pleasure the man, her eyes looking up at him to see his reaction to what he was doing. She had wondered for so long what it would be like to be doing this to him, and now, she could taste him, and feel him inside of her mouth, and her hand. It turned her on a great deal.

Jerry could already feel himself growing cloe, much quicker than he would have liked... but that was to be expected of course. "God Jude." he groaned, "That feels.... oh fuck." was all he could say as she moved on him.

Jude started to use her tongue to massage him as she moved a bit faster, lifting up until she had just the head in her mouth and running her tongue in a circle, then moving back down, the thick muscle of her tongue pressing and releasing on his shaft. His words nearly made her shudder, knowing he was really enjoying what she was doing.

the feelings were incredible, and each and every movement pushed him closer, "I'm close Jude." he warned her, encase she couldn't tell. "Oh please don't stop." he said almost uncontrolably.

Jude wondered why he was telling her he was close for a second. Did he want her to stop, did he want her to back away? She would have smiled, if she could, when he told her not to stop. She didn't plan to unless he asked her to. So, she continued to move her head, watching his face as he got closer and closer to release.

He didn't want her to pull away but then again he felt obligated to warn her, encase she wdidn't want it in her mouth, that sort of thing. His fists clenched as pleasure built and built within him. "Oh god I'm gonna com... oh god." he said his body trembling and shaking as he began to release into her mouth moaning as his body shuttered.

Jude continued to move her mouth, until he started to release inside of her mouth, at which point she kept her point at the head of him, swallowing as he did. She continued to look as he moaned and shuttered.

He could feel her mouth on the head of him, her hand milking him into her mouth as his body slowly began to relax, going limp, a giant grin on his face, ".... wow..." he said blushing, "THat was... amazing."

When he was done, Jude lifted her head and licked her lips, still lightly stroking him. Kissing up his body, she laid beside him, releasing him and wrapping one around around his middle. "I'm glad that you liked it." She said quietly, a bit shy now that the whole thing was over, at least that part. She didn't think she could ask him to do something to pleasure her until he was ready to go again, because she was sure that soon his mind would clear and he might have regrets or something.

He kissed her softly on the mouth his way of thanking her even as he whispered his thanks against her mouth. Even as he clung to her, she had made him feel amazing. He lay there for a few moments still breathing hard and then whispered, "Give me just a moment to get ahold of myself... He tilted her face up to look at him, "Can I please you now Jude? can I make you feel as good as you made me feel?" he asked, his voice soft, gentle, sounding happy from what she'd done yet still excited, wanting to give to her now.

Jude smiled as he kissed her, her arms wrapping around his shoulders slightly. She watched him lay back, trying to catch his breath, and thought it was cute. "If you'd like." She said, blushing slightly. She watched him, wondering what he would consider doing, what he would want to do.

He pulled her up and slowly layed her on her back laying on his side he propped himself up on an elbow and leaned down over her, kissing her again, this time a bit more forcefully, his hand cupping her face, and as he broke the kiss and moved his lips down her neck his hand trailled ahead of it, down over her shoulder until his hand cupped her left breast as he kissed her neck.

Jude smiled at the man and laid how he wanted her to. She lifted her face to let him kiss her, her arms lifting to wrap around his shoulders. She groaned softly as he started to kiss lower down. She smiled and angled her head so that he would have a better area to kiss.

he nipped softly at her neck, as his fingers gently rolled her nipple between finger and thumb, gently nipping at her skin as he began to pleasure her, teasing her as she had him.

Jude moaned, arching her back as he teased her. She pulled him closer to her body, letting her head fall back on his pillow. "Mmm." She moaned softly. "You are good with your hands." She told him quietly.

He cupped her breast in his hand and then slowly kissed his way down her chest and up over the fullness of her breast. He slowly let his tongue traille over her nipple, teasing the hardened peak slowly and softly.

Back
Top Bottom