Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You are my angel (Candira and mental_madness)

She chuckled at his question and gave him a peck on the cheek. "It's not that. But I needed a little air. You took my breath away." Ariel got up and held her hand out to him. "Come on, let's look around some more. Besides, I'm getting hungry."

"i can cook us dinner" he said holding her hand, he didn't have a clue what to make her...maybe she liked Italian?...or Chinese....she liked him, so she must have some sort of taste.

Ariel smiled at he idea and nodded. "That sounds good. Can I help with anything?" she asked taking his hand. "What were you thinking of doing for supper before?" She wondered if he even had anything to make. Maybe they would need to check before they did anything else.

"I was thinking of making Italian" he said "spaghetti bolognaise" "..are you veggie.." he asked having no idea how to cook that dish for a vegetearian.

She shook her head and smiled. "That sounds great. I'm not a vegetarian, so I'll eat what you give me happily." She smiled. "Can I help with anything?"

"nah i'll be ok" walking home, he felt comfortable holding her hand, a few odd kids from school gave him dirty looks as if what he was doing was wrong because rumours they started saying "He was gay" were never varified accept by their fists or threats of beatings if they wern't believed.

Arriving home, he held Ariel close, he kissed her lovingly and rubbed her back slowly showing her how much he loved her.

She smiled as they walked, ignoring the looks of the kids, but making a note of them as well. Ariel stayed close to him, holding onto his hand and hugging his arm. When they returned to his house, she kissed him back and pressed against him, letting him show her he cared.

this must be what a rewarding relationship felt like Sam thought to himself, holding her close, he wanted to hold and protector her from everything bad in the world.

Breaking the kiss after a minute or so, he cuddled her and said "thank you"

Ariel blinked and looked up at him curiously. "Hm? What did I do?" She asked saying in his arms as he cuddled up to her. Ariel could tell that she'd made progress--that much was very evident. The question was, how did she do it? Sam just needed some more confidence and someone who could be with him.

"for everything" he said, his heart sent out vibrations of happyness and gratitude to her, it was like he was a kid again, no fear, no danger, nothing

She smiled and cuddled into him, resting against him in his arms. To feel the relief and happiness that was coming from him was a wonderful change from the sorrow. She closed her eyes and smiled at him.

rocking her gentle from side to side, he enjoyed this. He smiled as he rocked her gently, maybe this is what love felt like...he rubbed her back gently and rested his head gently against hers

Affection was well and good, but she needed to get him away from the perception that that was all there was to love. So she let him rock her back and forth, drawing a small chuckle from her lips. "You're cute." After a moment, she pulled away and took his hand in hers. "Come on. Let's make dinner together. It'll be fun." She smiled brightly and heard her stomach growl a little. She laughed at it and tugged on his arm.

In the kitchen Sam began to chop some onions on a clean chopping board which made his eyes water, not too soon after that they were in the pot and drizzled with olive oil, he washed the minced meat meat in a colender (spell check) to make sure it was clean and ready for cooking.

Ariel followed after him and watched with fascination as he set to making dinner. "Ummm, is there something I can do to help you? I don't cook much, but I'm not terrible at it," she said with a smile. "I've never made anything like that before, but you could teach me."

"ya, just put some water on to boil please?" he said "i'll put some spaghetti in there in a momment" when the onions were starting to cook nicely, he put in the mince meat and added a stock cube, a few drops of worcester sauce and soem odd herbs.

Aria smiled and filled a pot with water, adding just a bit of salt to make it boil faster and add flavor...and just a pinch of love was tossed in as well, to make this meal a bit more memorable.

while the mince meat was cooking, he opened and poured a tin of chopped tomoato's into a source pan, turning on the gas hob, he added some herbs to it and stirred it while keeping an eye on the browning mince meat

Ariel watched intently, keeping track of what was added and what he did. "I can do something for you if you like," she said. "I mean, you can only do so much to get water to boil." She chuckled and walked to where he was standing. "I can watch the tomatoes if you want to deal with the meat, or vice versa," she said, smiling.

"no no, Its ok, i've done this before" he said putting in the spaghetti, added some odd herbs to the sauce mix, the mince meat was browning off nicely, with that done, he went to the refridgerator, took out a small punnet of mushrooms, washed them and began chopping

Ariel watched him, smiling softly. He was very good at cooking. He had to be, really. She stirred his sauce a little, just making sure it didn't stick and burn. "Wow. You're really good...so do you make a lot of meals like this?"

"pretty much most days..." he said focusing on the sauce, noticing the spaghetti, he put a form into the water, picked a bit out and tried it "Its almost ready" he said turning the heat down, he went to the cupboards and got two plates out ready to dish up

She frowned a little, having already known that. But she wondered if there was something more she could get out of him. She kissed his cheek softly and let him continue his work. "Well, didn't I luck out?"

"..sorry? i dont understand" he replied dishing up the dinner on two plates. he put a pepper pot down just in case she wanted some. It wasn't really much of a neutritious dinner, if he had more time he would have put mushrooms and herbs into it.

She smiled. "I get a man who can cook out of the deal," she said, teasing him just a little, but in a good way. She smiled and took the plate from him when he handed it too her, the smell wafting and making her mouth water. "Mmmm, smells so good."

Back
Top Bottom