Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You are my angel (Candira and mental_madness)

he hoped it was ok with her, he held her hand and said " we could go for a walk and i'll show you around" he said feeling happier now he had physical contact with her from hand holding, it felt better...like he didn't have to be affraid or anxious around her...maybe he could hug her again...

"That would be great," she said, cheerfully, holding on his hand. "Do you think we could go now?" she asked excitedly. She had never really experienced the places he'd been to before, and perhaps he'd take her some place new.

"sure" he said getting up and walking with her to the door, he wouldn't be gone that long and his parents wouldn't be home for hours, locking the door behind him, Sam showed Ariel the local strees and took her to the park, it was pretty deserted and most of bullies and other jerks from school would be off somewhere smoking or beating people up for no good reason.

"This is usually where kids come after school...when their not being beaten up, threatened or harassed.." he added hesitantly because he remembered being beaten quite badly here on many occasions.

Aria was all too aware of the fact that he'd gotten beaten up here, but what had been a lovely walk was brought to something of a halt as he said that. "Things like that really happen here?" she asked, turning to face him, looking up into his eyes with a hint of worry and a lot of compassion. "Did...did something happen to you here?"

Flinching back out of reflex he said "ye..thats not important" he didn't want to ruin the town for her, but those jerks and bitches just ruined it for everyone else, they have no lives of their own and they insisted on ruining everyone elses just to prove they had no lives of their own.

In the back of Sam's mind, it wouldn't be long until Sandra Harris started bad-mouth Ariel around the school just because Ariel was better looking and more of a personality then she did. With an audiable sigh, his mood shifted "Fucking bitch" he thought to himself "Who does Sandra Harris think she is? that bitch wouldn't know compassion if it slapped her".

The "Sandra Harris" in question was the middle child of three, one adult sister at university studying for a degree in marine biology, a "baby" brother who was in elementary school, her father worked in an office tower block in the big city and was only ever home on weekends while her mother worked as a secretary for a textiles manufacturing company. During the early part of last year Sandra was dating a collage football player who was the typical "muscle head jock" who's name changed depending on who was asked.

During a summer vacation, her boyfriend took her with his family to a cabin in the mountains where he and "several friends" had a party, drugs were involved but after that details got sketchy but its thought that the police were called by a neighbour complaining about the loud music.

When the police arrived, sniffer dogs were braught in sepperate unit as there had been reports of a drugs ring in the area, the house was searched and stories differed as to what happend next, the stories each said that coke and several other drugs were found along with several people in coma's or "freaking out" two kids barely Sandra's age were there crying their eyes out after someone had alegidally jumped from the roof, however, in upstairs in the bathroom paramedics found Sandra passed out and choking on her vomit after a drug over-dose, she spent several months in hospital and a further fourteen weeks getting counselling and therapy.

The aftermath was on the news, her boyfriend who wasn't mentioned for legal reasons, was sentened to 5 years for possession and distribution while his friends got different sentences for various crimes but since that insident, Sandra had a radical personality change, she became aggressive and threatening towards anyone who even looked at her wrong, most people assumed it was the drugs that messed her up, but what no one knew was that her so called "boyfriend" tried to "Take advantage of her" and since then she'd learnt not to trust anyone, reguardless of their age or gender.

Sam Squeezed Ariels hand tightly when she asked if that sort of thing went on, obviously indicating he was hiding something.

She frowned softly, as he seemed to shut her out, lost in his own thoughts for the moment. Ariel could sense an intense hatred for a girl she vaguely remembered hearing about once or twice. She remembered her being a particularly nasty individual with a checkered past. Did this girl torment her charge? The reason must be found!

For now, she decided to let it go as Sam squeezed her hand. It was obvious that he didn't want to talk about it, and so she hugged his whole arm close to her and looked up at him. "I'm sorry if I touched a nerve...I won't ask again."

That said, she held his hand again, letting the rest of his arm go so that he could lead her again. "What's so great about a park anyway? I'm sure there are plenty of other places to hang out."

"I come here to get away..." he said, not that there was many places to get away, if he wasnt home alone, he was in the park hiding from the drunk or stoned bullies, or spending time in his room crying, out of desperation he cuddled Ariel and rested his head on her shoulder.

He just wanted this missery to end, so,so badly

She could feel his pain seeping through her skin, tearing at her heart as she pulled him closer, closing her eyes as she rested against his shoulder. She was happy to let him hold her if it gave him some sort of relief from the pain that was apparent. Standing there, she sent loving soothing vibes into him, as if to say it would be okay. "But if there are lousy creeps walking around, maybe you should find a better place? I'd help you find one if you wanted," she said with a smile.

She kissed his cheek softly and then went back to just relaxing in his arms.

The pain and lonlyness was unbearable, Ariel was practically the only real friend he had, on the odd occasion he thought he could hear his heart hurting. Sobbing into her shoulder he could only manage the words "Thank you" feeling her love sooth him the pain was getting better. He liked her so much but he was just so confused and didn't know what to do, he'd like to ask her out...but there was so much he wanted to do..and find out about women...Ariel was the sort of woman who had dignity and character, she'd never understand his curiosity and fascination....would she?

"Hey, it's okay," she said, smiling softly. She stroked his hair gently and let him hold her as close as he needed to. "It's what friends are for, right? If you ever need me for anything at all, just call me, okay?" She kissed his cheek and kept him with her for a few more moments so that he could collect himself.

"I want to be there for you. I like you a lot, Sam."

his tears stopped, looking into her eyes, all he could see was beauty, love and acceptance, he wanted to kiss her..properly..but he didnt know how..he'd never kissed any one until that one time earlier..maybe she could teach him some time.

Seeming to raise his thoughts, she gently stroked his cheek and smiled at him. "See? It's really okay." And then she leaned up to him, standing on her toes as she kissed his lips softly. After a moment, she pulled away and ran her hands through his hair. "Come on. Let's get out of here."

Walking with her, Sam really wanted to kiss her, properly this time, holding her hand made his sweat, mostly from anxiousness, "what was it like?" he wondered.

They walked through the nice areas of the park, willow and other trees blowing around in the wind, there was a small lake fenced off, the sun was high in the sky and there was a pleasent breeze, Ariel's hair was blowing nicely only making her more aluring and beautiful.

"You're quiet all the sudden. Talk to me," she said, tugging on his hand. "Tell me anything that's on your mind. I want to hear what you have to say." She smiled and squeezed his hand, letting the wind play with her hair as they walked.

leaning in, Sam pressed her lips and tried to kiss her, having no previous experience he didn't know what to do, he figured he might as well get it over with so the awkwardnes would be out the way. He anxiously held her hands with a slight shake seeking reassurance he was kissing her right and at the same time,showing her how he felt, he hoped she enjoyed it.

Surprised by the action, but pleased, Ariel kissed him back, leaning into him and tilting her head just right. She squeezed his hands reassuringly and decided to let him take the lead now that he had it. This was going perfectly. Already he'd opened so much to her. And she had to confess that she really did feel something for him as they stood there kissing in the park.

With Ariel as his teacher, he wrapped his hands and arms around Ariel, holding her close, he slowed down his kissing and took his time. "This isn't half bad" he thought, while kissing, Sam noticed he was getting hard again, this goddess...or angel, was very sexy and it was obvious he liked her.

Gently sliding his tongue onto her mouth, he tried French kissing her, this was pure guess work, she'd have to teach him.

Very gently, Aria guided his tongue with hers and tilted her head a bit differently, kissing him softly. She felt his feelings for her with her instincts, but also with her body as he held her tightly, and she could feel him pressing against her. She blushed a little but said nothing, letting him have his moment.

breaking the kiss gently he asked "how'd i do?" he'd never kissed before so he hoped he'd done well, if not, kissing was so much harder then he thought. Ariel was beautiful but she must have had atleast one good kisser, surely? she must have.

"...wait...does this mean...we're dating...." he asked on confusion

Ariel smiled at him and blushed a little as he asked how he did. It was such a sweet thing to ask. Cute, despite his being naive. "You were great. Need a little practice, but I can definitely help with that," she teased. It was amazing how quickly she was relearning the ability to flirt. His next question was a bit more difficult, but she handled it with ease.

"Well that depends. Do you want other people to kiss me?"

"Hell no" he said defencivly, "oh..wait.." he said realising he didn't want to sound greedy "I don't..but..ya know..its up to you if they do..." he was not doing himself any favours "i'd like to go out with you...I just..don't know what im supposed to do" he said, he wanted to kiss her again, he enjoyed that...but surely there was more to a relationship then that?

She smiled at his outburst, chuckling a little bit at his statement. "Well then, I would say you want to date me," she said with a chuckle. "I'd like to go out with you too. Just be yourself. Don't be shy when you want something. Tell me," Ariel said with a chuckle. "I promise I won't run away or anything."

Looking at Ariel's face, something was on his mind but he didn't dare say it out loud, he was fascinated by her breasts, mostly what they looked and felt like, then again there were other things but he didn't even know if he was allowed to do them.

Walking over to a park bench, they sat down, he leaned in and kissed her slowly again, embracing her in his arms and holding her close, she was very special to him and he wanted her to know just how special she was.

Ariel smiled and kissed him back, letting him hold her as they sat there together, kissing in the park. She had to say, if she felt anything, she felt cherished when he kissed her like this, even if he was a little inexperienced. Nothing wrong in that.

She held onto him as well and after a few moments, slowly pulled away. She looked up into her eyes, her human form still a bit shorter than his. "Wow..."

"..my hands aren't cold are they?" he asked...maybe he kissed her wrong...maybe she was hungrey...actually, that was a thought, he'd have to cook dinner at some point...he wondered what was un the copboards. Thinking briefly, he'd have to check when he got home

Back
Top Bottom