Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You are my angel (Candira and mental_madness)

Candira

Singularity
Ariel didn't like to see him this sad. Her charge had found his share of bad luck in life. Parents who always work and never listen, students who just wouldn't let up on making fun of him, and low self-esteem in general. She often had to enact divine intervention to save him from more emotionally harrowing experiences. Today, Ariel was granted the ability to take on a physical form because he had appeared to be suicidal. She waited until he was safely at school and then took on a physical form that looked much like her old body before death.

She was a beautiful young woman with shoulder-length strawberry blond hair and dazzling green eyes. Her figure was well-filled out, tempting large breasts and killer curves. She wore a black pleated skirt that was long enough to be deemed appropriate, but short enough to arouse interest and a green tank top with a black sweater. On her feet were golden sandals and she had a back pack on. Coincidentally, she also had all of his classes.

Once things died down a bit she tapped his shoulder. "Umm, excuse me. My name is Ariel...I'm a little lost. It's my first day today... could you tell me where this class is?" she asked, pulling out her schedule and showing it to him.

RE: You are my angel (Candira and mental_adness)

Having spent most of his teenage years upset and alone he'd become quite skilled at hiding his sadness, looking at the sheet, he couldn't believe this bombshell had all his classes. "Yeah sure, your in the same math class as me, i'll show you" he lead her to the classroom and went inside where the other students were starting to arrive.

The teacher was there writing various equations on the board ready for when the students arrived. The brutish and aggressive looking group of kids sat a the book giving everyone sneers and disrespectful looks as if they owned the place and knew exactly what they were doing. "Good morning class" the teacher said in a tone which implied expectation of disapointment. "morning" they replied in a lifeless drone, odd snickers and smirks from the jerks at the back of the class.

The teacher started to go on about today's lesson and how they would be having to start studying for the end of year maths test, the whole class collectivly groaned as no one could honestly care. "Why do I even bother coming to this class?" several people thought as the teacher went on, the teacher in question, Mr. Westly was approaching retirement and like everyone else in this school, student or teacher, he understood full well no one wanted to be there.

"I know how you guys feel, none of you want to sit this test but thats what the state education's board have set for you, if you flunk the test you'll be held back a year" The amount of energy that drained from the room was unbelievable, the only life that could be senced in this room to human or angelic kind was coming from the morons at the back of the class who were smiling and finding this whole thing entertaining as if it was some sort of challenge to them.

Ariel knew very well how good he was at hiding how upset he was, so she let him get away with it, since her character was unaware of his circumstances. She smiled when he offered to lead her to the class and happily followed along with him. "Thank you. I was afraid no one would help me," she said with a relieved kind of nervous laugh. Deciding to take an open seat next to him was natural and so she sat with him while the class went on.

It was clear that the teacher in the room had given up as well, the man's angel sighing in exasperation. She watched as the angel did it's best to urge the man to action and got nowhere. She sent it a look of pity before going along with the rest of the class and groaned, seemingly discouraged. But she was very good in math and always had been, so she could finally help her charge as he struggled through problems for homework.

Ariel smiled over at her charge sympathetically and shrugged. She wanted him to be her friend, but she knew that the beastly group at the back of the room might make that a bit difficult. That was fine with her. After all, she had also been granted the use of magic to help her in her journey. If they tried anything they would pay.

Candira said:
Ariel knew very well how good he was at hiding how upset he was, so she let him get away with it, since her character was unaware of his circumstances. She smiled when he offered to lead her to the class and happily followed along with him. "Thank you. I was afraid no one would help me," she said with a relieved kind of nervous laugh. Deciding to take an open seat next to him was natural and so she sat with him while the class went on.

It was clear that the teacher in the room had given up as well, the man's angel sighing in exasperation. She watched as the angel did it's best to urge the man to action and got nowhere. She sent it a look of pity before going along with the rest of the class and groaned, seemingly discouraged. But she was very good in math and always had been, so she could finally help her charge as he struggled through problems for homework.

Ariel smiled over at her charge sympathetically and shrugged. She wanted him to be her friend, but she knew that the beastly group at the back of the room might make that a bit difficult. That was fine with her. After all, she had also been granted the use of magic to help her in her journey. If they tried anything they would pay.

"today's lesson will be a term paper..." the whole class droned in unison, the gang of class thugs at the back had an even lower vibration then the rest of the class, it was like living in black and white painting with shades of grey.

While the teacher drone on, Ariel could hear almost everyone's thoughts in the same, several people were thinking about several various things, sports, comic books, tv show, the creeps at the back were having thoughts about her and the other class hotties, mostly about their ass and their chests, it was absoloutely disgusting, however, coming to the mind of her charge, his thoughts where everywhere, the colours in his mind were shades of blue, all cold with undertones of despair, there was a slight bubble of pain surfacing like a bubble in an updraft.

"You'll need to read your text books, pages 20 to 83, you have the rest of the term to get this work done, I will gladly accept drafts if you want me to look at them and give critiques" Mr Westly said writing some notes on the board.

"Oh great" Sam thought "i'll need a miracle and prayor" he couldn't handle any more crap like this, the stress was getting too much.

((Just a quick note: it is a pet peeve of mine when other people control my character. Please ask next time. :D))

Ariel shivered at the thoughts of the other classmates she'd suddenly acquired. She shut out those thoughts for the time being and focused on Sam, her charge. She saw how depressed he was about this particular turn of events, knowing that he didn't think he was good at much, and so it sort of blocked his knowledge from expanding. It was part of her job to eliminate that particular problem for him.

The professor had already sat down, allowing the students to get to work. She copied the problems and page numbers neatly in an assignment book and then in a notebook. Then, she turned to Sam and smiled. "Hey, you wanna work together?" she asked. "We don't have to have the same project, but you seem like someone who's on top of things, and I'm pretty good at math. Whatd'ya say? Oh, I'm Ariel, by the way."

(sorry i wasn't sure how to progress/add more detail, it wasn't meant to sound like It was controlling, it was meant to be there for the audience AND the angel to hear, can you mail me with any tips for how to counter-act this problem?)

Sam was confused, why would this blonde babe even speak to him? "yeah...sure..." he said trying hard not to look at her bust-hugging top "i'm err..Sam" he added, he just didn't get it, was she playing a joke on him or something? "DEAR GOD I HOPE SHE'S NOT THE GIRLFRIEND OF ONE OF THOSE PRICKS" he thought in a mental panic, thats the last thing he needed, the class pricks picking on him again, it was degrading enough they picked on him at lunch on an almost daily basis.

Getting to work he spent most of the lesson subconciously thinking about Ariel's bust which distracted him from his work, he could only imagen what they looked and felt like, how warm and welcoming them would be...maybe he could snuggle up with her sometime and have a nap with her if...no...no, she'd never go out with him, he was a loser, losers didn't get babes like her.

Ariel was a little discouraged at his immediate reaction. Then again, it was only natural that his level of trust in other people be...well...limited. After all, she'd been his guardian for some time now, and it was not often that anyone with her appearance would approach him for anything but abuse. She hoped to change that. "Cool, we'll talk later," she said, knowing that he wanted to get to work instead of talking to her. Her coppery hair neatly rested on her shoulder as she worked through the problems with little trouble at all.

She did hear quite a few thoughts about her body and her appearance as the time went on, however. Finally this class was over and she gathered her things, tapping his shoulder again when he stood. "Sorry to bother you, Sam, but could you point me in the direction of my next class too? I'm new here, and I don't wanna get lost..."

"sure its this way" he replied, walking Ariel to her next class, he just grew more and more suspicious, something had to be going on, if this was a joke or intended prank it was by far the longest any of the school bastards had gone without sprining a surprise on him or bursting out from round a corner and hurling abuse...or anything else to hand at him.

Entering the class room, the students settled for an English lesson, fortunately half the idiots in his class couldn't read as well as the rest of the other half of the class that could be bothered to turn up, the idiots in question were the "popular" people a.k.a "the plastic squad" snotty rich and popular people who had all the things daddy's wallet or pr..."favours" could buy, the term "favour" was the socially enforced term braught n by the jocks and boyfriends of the pr..."Favour providers" almost all of them stand of ciggerrettes and drugs, one of them, a bleached blonde bimbo called Porcha, who was the queen of the bitches, was having withdrawal twitches often it was hard to tell of it was coffee addiction, her cell phone vibrating in her pocket or her "happy pills" wearing off.

Most of the popular kids were on pills of some description, anti-depressents, Ecstasy, ritalin "energizer bunny" food or " E-B" for short, everyone could see just how depressed and run down they were, any angels or psychics with the empathy ability within 6 feet of these people would be losing the will to live. "Why do these idiots even bother coming to class? they never do any work" Sam thought to himself followed by an annoyed sigh as the biggest prick of their group "biff" named after the thug from the back to the future movies started snickering and pointing at Sam, followed by audiable insults and remarks made about him behind his back, deep from inside Sam a volcano of anger was building up inside him, he just wished he had the strength to beat the vajesus out of that jackass, maybe then he'd get some peace.

Ariel followed after him, knowing that he was, indeed suspicious. She sat next to him, snapping her fingers as she took off her back pack. Immediately the jerk who was laughing at Sam got a nosebleed. Pointed this out to the kid and then watched as he ran out of the room. After a moment, she started getting ready for class. "Weird. Does that happen often?" she asked Sam.

She could feel a great amount of despair in the room, and saw that through the horrible way they treated others, most of the popular kids were suffering as well, their angels with their hands full. It was obvious that those children had stopped listening to the angel's advice. But she couldn't focus on them now. She had someone far more important and in need of her help. Those teenagers let go of their pain and angst by choosing a target...but how did Sam?

Ariel got her things ready and then looked at him. "Thanks for taking care of me today, Sam. It's nice to see that some people are still willing to help out the new kid."

(apologies for any god-modding in this post)

"yeah...its ok" looking into her eyes, he felt a huge blast-wave of love flow through him like a tidal wave, the only problem was, he recipricated, he could feel his heart pounding like a hammer on an anvil just spewing out love for this girl, he didn't know how, and to be honest he didn't care, he could love around him like a warm security blanket, it felt weird to him...actually having some one care about him.

Shaking his head slightly, his own heart betrayed him, all he could think about was hugging this beautiful woman, what had actually happened was his "shields" had gone down and her angelic influence was starting to seep into his mind, despite not being a concious action on either of their parts, Sam could just feel love for her, a pure and grown-up love.

(I don't see any in it.)

She smiled at him and then turned to face the board. Ariel was surprised at the love she felt emanating from him toward her. Perhaps it was just her aura affecting him, but she'd done something right to connect to him. She smiled and let him feel a little bit of her love for him as well, though it was more like a warm glow than what he'd released from the floodgates. And that was fine.

She noticed that while he was in her company, none of the kids were really all that mean to him, and she was glad. It would help him build himself up a bit. She could really only protect him so much, but she would do her best.

Settling down to work, english was probably the easiest class for most people...accept the idiots who played hookey to go off and smoke. Sure enough the barely audiable snickers and comments could be heard from the bullies at the back of the class.

"WHY WONT YOU STUPID BASTARDS JUST FUCK OFF?!?" Sam screamed in his mind, it was obvious to everyone they didnt want to be there, they annoyed and harassed everyone there, what was the point of them even coming to class? they obviously didn't even have any interest or intention of learning anything, even the teacher had given them detention but it didn't do anything to change their behaviour.

"Oh, shoot. I don't have that page in my book," she said with a frown. "Can I look on with you, Sam?" Ariel asked. She leaned toward him a bit to say it a little more softly, hoping that her presence would be more calming for him, and that maybe she would distract him just enough.

"sure" he said, he noticed just how busty Ariel was "stay calm...stay calm" he thought but it was no good, he got a good gorp at just her busty she was and he even thought he could make out her nipples through her top. "Oh dear god help..." he thought to himself, this lesson was going to be hell keeping controll of his own biologial/natural urges.

She hadn't realized how distracting her appearance would be, but then then, she supposed it was inevitable. She stayed at his side, her shoulder brushing is, pretending she couldn't read his thoughts, or know how much he wanted to do more than just look at her. The angel made a note to wear something a little less revealing tomorrow. Distracting him from bullies was one thing. Distracting him from class was quite another.

The strawberry blond read on with him until they were ready to flip the page. sticking with him as they read the otherside. When she was finished, she thanked him with a squeeze of his shoulder and a smile. "Well thank you."

Getting on with his written work, whatever was left of the lesson seemed to pass by until the bell rang signalling the end of the lesson, the sound of the bell filled Sam with dread, going home,to an empty house, again, GOD WHEN WOULD THE MISSERY END! his own inner voice seemed to shriek like a banshee at a Jonas brothers concert, a few angels within close proximity seemed to cover their ears and cower down to the floor as if they'd just heard some one drag their nails down a chalk board or listening to a sarah silverman joke.

Packing his things away, the cold familliar feeling of lonlyness washed over him and he seemed to slow down his pace when heading for the door

Ariel frowned, flinching a little as she heard his thoughts herself. School was over for today and she was glad of it. "Hey, Sam. Can I ask you kind of a big favor?" she asked, as she gathered her things and stood up, letting some jerks go by before she spoke again.

"I'm staying at my aunt's house, but I was late getting into town...so she couldn't give me the key before work...I was wondering...could I stay at your place until she comes to get me? I know it's a lot to ask, but you're the only person I know here...."

"yeah sure, its ok" his words poorly hid his emotions, it didn't need a genius or an empath to know that he was switching off mentally, he just couldnt handle being alone in that house anymore, even in elementary school, his mom used to drop him off being going to her second job, at first he enjoyed it, but as the months became years, it killed him inside, sitting there in the living room, curtains closed with cartoons on the tv, he just sat in the corner crying into his knees, a horrible wave of agony was released from his heart sharka, a sharp, wavy line of negative energy shot across the room and coridoors followed by an awful sound of rusty metal creaking, every angle within 20 feet turned and ran in horror.

Every angel knew what that pulse of energy meant, it was the know as the line of despair, the redder the line, the suicidal the thoughts, Sam's thoughts betrayed him as the line was worrying blood red meaning his thoughts were close to what most angels call "the drop zone" or "the cutlery draw" despite the bullies of the school being entire buildings away, etherically they sprouted vampire fangs and black bat wings as they had been alerted to the suffering of an innocent.

"Really? Thank you so much!" She smiled brightly and put her arms around him, locking him into a tight embrace, though she was still absolutely horrified of what she could feel emanating from his heart. She needed desperately to stay with him. It was when he needed her most. After a moment she let him go and took his hand, tugging him toward the door. "Lead the way, Sam." She smiled in a purely sunny way and hoped that he would react positively.

Walking home with ariel, it was a literal conflict of interests, despite her not straying to far from his side, they got out of school without the bullies claiming their next victim, walking home Sam's mood was stablised, he felt better the normal but he just thought about two things all the way home, cuddling ariel, and curiosity about her chest.

Letting them in, the house was full of negative vibes that litteral flooded out of the front door like a floodgate on a dam, what Sam didn't remember was that years ago, the family had a dog, his essence was vaguely detectable but the soul had long since moved on, putting on the kettle he ask "Would you like a drink?"

Ariel held onto his hand and chatted with him about little things as they came to his house. The angel could feel the negativity whenever she was here with Sam, but thankfully she was a bit insulated from it in her human skin....but only a little. Lord if this place wasn't sad.

"Hmmm, I think some cocoa might be nice if you have any. Otherwise, some water would be good."

Bringing out two glasses of water, the conflict inside Sam was ludacrus, one side of him wanted to cuddle up to Ariel and cry, the other...wanted to investigate what she looked like under her clothes, the middle of his brain was finding it very hard to maintain law and order between his emotions and his hormones.

Sitting down on the sofa next to her, the instinct to cuddle up with her and close his eyes seemed to be winning, he did feel kinda sleepy..and her perfume was...very...beautiful...his eyes closed and his head nodded forward slightly as Ariel's loving vibes relaxed him

Ariel took the water from him with an appreciative "Thank you." She took a sip and set it down on the coffee table before her. Before she knew it, he was much closer to her, and she caught him sniffing at her perfume. She smiled softly and continued to send out loving vibes. "Hey Sam? You look kind of sleepy. You can lean on me if you want to. I don't mind."

Becoming more and more relaxed by her loving vibes, Sam cuddled up to Ariel, resting his head on her shoulder, he instinctivly wraped his arms around her. He'd never realised he was this tired, before he knew it, he was asleep and resting peacefully, he was sure he could hear Ariel's heart beating in a calm rythem.

While resting, a burried memmory surfaced, it was almost as old as he was, he had a vague memmory of breastfeeding from his mother, the problem was he couldn't remember his mothers face but due to Ariel being there, his mind imposed Ariels face on the woman. With a relaxed sigh, he imagened Ariel smiling down at him, stroking his face and rocking him gently as he fed from her breast.

Ariel stayed true to her word and let him hold her as he slept so peacefully. She gently ran her fingers through his hair as he slept and kissed his head. He was really a good person--if only he'd had more love he could have grown to be stronger in the face of all that pain. She peeked into his dreams and blushed as she saw the happenings, quickly pulling out. That was what he wanted?

Well, perhaps she could give it to him. When he woke up, of course.

Back
Top Bottom