Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Twisted Thoughts

Rayner's breathing accelerated- the temperature of the room steadily rose and rose, though he hadn't much left he could do in that area. He kept pushing back, as much as it made his pants a struggle as he got the belt undone and practically threw it aside, straining into her and making sounds of lust as her hands move all about his upper body, the desirous touching and needing, never stopping, not satisfied. Finally, button undone, no space- and he finally made himself lay off just long enough to pull the zipper done and just like that he was shimmying his pants down to his knees.

Generally speaking Rayner might not have been a real charmer or romantic guru, but he managed a bit of propriety and took the time to follow things through right. Even their quickies had tended to be pretty well rounded out.

But tonight, as soon as Rayner's boxers had cleared nearly to his waist line he bucked his hips against Celeste's, growled in frustration as he bit lightly against her neck, and with a forceful hand yanked her panties aside with enough force that he might have ripped them if he hadn't stopped the yanking as soon as his next thrust- and he was in. Underwear and dress still on her, simply thrust aside. No time or patience, only urgency. He grabbed her leg with the kind of force that sometimes wound up with her bruised by the end of it, pulling it up and against his side, squeezing the flesh and holding her close all at once while the other forced its way under her back and similarly closed a vice grip about her shoulder, right at the base of the neck- nigh but immobilizing her torso and hips between the two. All the way in he went, until it was only grinding hip to hip. His teeth went slowly tighter until he came to sense enough to release them and-

"Celeste-"

He choked, half in pleasure and half in tears.

And then his lips were on hers, smothering the rather loud sounds he unabashedly belted out as he forcefully thrust his hips, again and again, hammering her hips into the floor with needful urgency.

Even Celeste was startled by the seemingly out of control side of Rayner. It was rare to see him this...needful. Even with Tellus' sex magic, he hadn't been this bad, just simply able to endure. This...

This could not last, but at the same time, Celeste has every intention of milking it for all it was worth. As he held back long enough to shimmy his pants down, she raked her nails dilberattely up his back even as he yanked her body towards him and thrust forward, simply stopped by her underwear. Her nails dug in and her underwear gave way to his grasp and he was in.

"Ahh~ Rayner!!!" her nails going back to the starting point on his back and raking along them again even as he bit down harder and harder. "BLUE!" She finally cried out, their caution safe word. The word was because it usually meant she wasn't warmed up enough as was the case this time. She hadn't had sex in a very long time and she'd since given birth. But whether it was his own sensibilities or not, he pulled his teeth away from her flesh only to press against her lips even as he relentlessly pounded into her. Tears leaked a little from the corners of her eyes, but despite it, her legs wrapped his hips, urging him on further and further. She'd have a bruise on her shoulder tomorrow from the bite, but she'd deal with it. It'd be a reminder that it had been real.

Her nails dug into his back, and she lifted her hips meeting everyone of his thrusts with as much urgency as he hammered into her body, as if pounding a memory into her very soul.

"Ungh-!"

Eyes strained tight shut, teeth grinding as his head lifted and Rayner's hips slammed down, grinding about, lifting, and repeating, pressing forward and rolling back after each hard thrust. His eyes opened with the slightest hint of mist, staring intently at hers with the emotion and sensation visibly welling up and filling him.

"God, Celeste-"

He choked on it, and lowered his head, growling loudly as he kissed her hungrily again, lifting her hips up high with his and shuffling his hand from her leg under her buttocks. Squeezing what unusually scarce flesh there was there, even for her, he used the hold, as if the floor hadn't been enough, and pulled her into him with each thrust. And quicker he went, panting and thrusting, hard and fast. All of it flashed through his head. The missing, the pain. Her, now there, nails turning his flesh red and clenching up tight around him. She seemed so thin, so unreal, and yet it was every ounce of her the Celeste he'd loved, the woman he knew. Her legs wrapped up and held him tight and Rayner kissed her, breaking with panting, and repeated until he couldn't take it anymore and buried his mouth into the crook of her neck- not biting but fairly screaming her name.

His rhythm fumbled, but he kept thrusting as Celeste would feel the surge of hot liquid into her, and a smaller second flow as Rayner's voice cracked and he seemed to choke off the last of his own tears.

Still thrusting, he sweetly kissed her neck, side and front, working up toward her ear and kissing around it, all while still thrusting too powerfully to befit the sweetness, if not quite as much as before. His lips came away and found hers, before he shifting his grip, holding his upper body elevated over hers, and looked down at Celeste, hips working nonstop. It was beginning to become clear that Rayner wasn't planning to take a break just because he'd cum- and his shaft seemed to be cooperating for the moment, so he had yet to even need to jump to what could now only ironically be called foreplay.

"Huhhhh~", she gasped between kisses, both from the pleasure and pain. It was a normal back and forth in that sense. They both liked to play rough, but it was harder on Celeste's body that wrapped so tightly around his shaft. It was easier for a woman's body to recover and she'd gone several months without, the same as he and it was as if the pregnancy hadn't happened at all, her aunt had healed her far better than she'd expected although she'd asked for the scar to be left. But all the same, it was tight and it hurt, not entirely in a good way but she was warming up it as he continued his thrusts, lifting her body into his, until she was practically clinging to him by only her nails' grip upon his back.

She couldn't help but feel a little savage pride though as his rhythm faltered and surged. Even his orgasms tended to be a bit violent. Her legs clamped down around his hips as if she might cum herself from the sheer tension, but it held on for a moment, then slipped away as began to kiss softly. Her lower half and upper half were getting wildly conflicting signals and weren't sure which to listen to. "Hummmh....", another whimper as her eyes lifted to look up at him for a moment before fluttering closed and concentrating on getting that wonderful tension back.

Her nails finally slid from his back to his shoulders and arms, not digging in quite so much as her head pressed into the side of the bed that they were having sex beside, each thrust bouncing her head against it, until it began to ache. "Ra...yner...", she spoke, jostled and tried to get his attention. "Can we at least move to the bed, love?" Otherwise, it wasn't just her torso and legs that were going to be bruised.

"Uh?"

Rayner blinked and the nodded, looking up at the bed and pack at her. Kissing her again, a few small motions, in and out but not really thrusts, happened until he simply took a hold of Celeste and got partway upright, lifting her onto the bed and half tripping over his not yet fully discarded pants. He gazed at her a moment, and then glanced down, kicking at one ankle until he shoved his shoe off, and then lifted the remaining foot to peel it off by hand and toss that and his pants aside, finally leaving him actually in the nude.

Finally he climbed up onto the bed, akwardly throwing a leg across her body to vaguely straddle her, placing a hand at either side of her head and kissing Celeste on the lips.

"I love you. I love you- God I missed you so much."

His shaft was still hard, if not quite swelling to it's fullest potential at the moment, and Rayner almost seemed to realize this as he slowed down enough to start to peel her panties off while he kissed her, and moved to undo the dress, not calmly. Not with the same mindless urgency either, at least.

"Umph!" She was practically laughing as he came to his senses and simply lifted her up and then almost tripped over his own pants. It was with great amusement that she watched his awkwardness, each movement endearing him more to her in her mind. But as he kissed her, she felt the sparkles at the back of her eyes like she was going to lose consciousness...and realized she'd been holding her breath as she watched him, as if a single burst of air from her lungs would make him disappear.

"Auheeh.." she chuckled, and stroked the side of his leg that lay over her. "I can tell...", she'd mellowed a little bit in the past few months, more likely to lightly tease, and not take EVERYTHING quite so seriously. At least when it came to him. She'd been holding onto him so tightly that it was like he was going to vanish without a word and she'd never fully appreciated that before.

Of course, to lift her panties off he had to move his leg and she simply allowed it, trying not to wince at how sore she was already. But she was accomodating enough to flick the panties free when they reached her feet. As for the dress, if he looked, he'd find it zipped down the opposite side from the slit in the dress and also that it was a delicate enough material that his rough housing had torn a hole in it that she was as of yet, unaware of. But as he worked the dress free, slipping it off her shoulders so that it could be pushed away too, she leaned up on her elbows and watched him, his hands, ever strong....unsteady as he touched her. As if she was the fragile one. Or perhaps as if she was the unreal one.

"I'm real, Rayner..." holding a hand out to him as the dress was finally pulled free from her body, leaving her not even in a bra, but simply a padding that held her breasts up under the dress, her stockings , the garter keeping it attached to her body and her heels.

Waiting.

For him.

He looked up to her, surprised and confused, and then down over her body, and back up to her face again. He cracked a wavering smile, that steadily grew warmer and more firm, until he made a sound that was mostly a laugh- with maybe only a shadow of a sob from overwhelming emotion hidden under it- and leaned up over her, kissing her softly on the lips. He chuckled once more and repeated the kiss, before propping himself up enough to look at her and smile.

"I... I can't decide. If I want to slow down and really take my time."

He laid a hand on her hip and let the palm spread flat, fingers splaying over her skin and feeling it. Worked for confirmation of that real thing, and for the soft feel of her skin. She'd lost weight. He really started to notice that she seemed much more... not so much slim (Celeste had never been anything short of streamlined and sexy) but sparse. As if that natural thin layer of fat you never noticed on people had been eaten clean away and her muscles had started to shrink away from the rounded fullness into the tighter strings that the body maintained when really hard pressed. He'd been built solely of them once too, when stress had been an overwhelming constant, and food and sleep on the scarce side. Not that this wasn't attractive (well, if pressed hard he'd have admitted he liked the curvier Celeste he'd grown used to more) but it made him feel a little bad.

Memorizing the new feel, he ran his hand over her stomach, gliding across the skin as he only just barely pressed, leaving a tingling, or perhaps numbed, trail with the rough skin. Across her ribs, felt perhaps too clearly, and he gently closed his fingers on the padding and removed it, baring her breasts.

"Or if it's too much not to just jump into you again."

He missed when these had been rounder too. But even so he felt the same kind of overpowering urge to gently squeeze near the base of one just enough to present it nicely standing up and perky, and lower his head almost reverently, kissing the nipple. He shook a little as his lips touched it, and slowly let his tongue round the nipple afterward, plenty of saliva to be had, but managed to keep the slow pace for now.

She laughed and leaned back watching him, propping her body on her arms as he touched her as if she was something precious and beloved. Leaning up, she pushed a few curls behind her ears. "I think my body might appreciate the warm up..." She was already feeling a touch sore but it was nothing to cause her mind too much worry. He was here, alive.

"But it has been over four months for both of us since you say nothing happened with that woman. You normally barely go a week or two.", she teased and slid her arm over his shoulder, looking past him for the moment to the squallor little room. It was nothing like she'd expected their reunion to be, but when was that a different thing. As her gaze came back though, she noticed a small prick of black at his shoulder and her eyebrow rose questioningly as she sat up. Did he have a new wound?

"What's th---" It was a tattoo. Pulling more of the sleeve back, she sat up further to get a better look. "I didn't take you for the tattoo type, Rayner....Did you just get really drunk one night too?" But as his fingers squeezed against the soft flesh, she stiffened slightly and laid back down, one hand still softly caressing the shoulder even as her back arched towards him. "You do enjoy your distractions..." another light tease as the first droppings of sweet milk slipped between his lips and her own body shook from the effort of controlling her body, the nails tensing slightly upon his shoulder.

"Heh, yeah, sorry," he smiled. He hadn't exactly gotten her ready for that first one. In the moment he'd... well in the moment it really wouldn't have mattered if he had remembered that women needed a little more prep time than the little guy.

Though he listened to her speak, it didn't register at first and he continued, and didn't remember right up until around the time she got him to pause again- the tattoo. Lots of talking, but... well. They had a lot to catch up on it seemed. Funny, given how private about things they'd been regardless of emotional proximity back when. He glanced up and continued, meaning to answer her in a minute, when his brain pinged at him- he froze with his tongue on her nipple for just a moment.

And then made a face, and pulled his head up.

"That's... sweet." He blinked. Who would have thought the milk would taste so... well, not like store milk.

Not too daunted by the fact even if he was surprised, Rayner sat up, not quite able to make himself grin as he teased her with his stopping. Much as he liked the nails, something more important. He sat up, and turned around, slowly removing his shirt. Peeling it down, he'd give her the perfect look at the tattoo, whether she preferred to observe it from her back or sit up and have a gander.

"Drinking. But not drunk," he reached back and pointed at a part of it, then another.

"My star. And my flame. It was... well, you know. It just felt right."

A small, shuttered blink as she watched him in confusion. The comment about the breast milk made them ache as she realized it was close to a time for feeding but no way to relieve them. Good thing pain didn't bother her much. But as he peeled off the shirt, she watched curiously, listening as he explained. Leaning up, she traced her fingers across the design and fought back tears. It was silly, really. But so very sweet.

Sliding one hand up from his shoulder, she cupped his cheek with it and leaned in close, pressing her lips softly to his. "You are my passionate resolve, love. Sera is merely the product of that. But I hope to always shine as bright in your eyes." Then her other hand rose and she let her weight sink them both into the bed until his body was reclining against hers.

"We have a lot of time and love to make up for."

He smiled, and looked her in the eye, letting her slowly drag him down. Leaned over her, he nodded, spreading his weight across his hands... and stayed. Rayner glanced down, and visibly sunk back into his thoughts, something or other clattering around inside his head, and moved his weight off to one side, balancing himself on an elbow. Not quite over top of her, but not pulling away either. She wouldn't have much trouble scooting off for space.

"Celeste... I was down for a long time, but once my wounds healed I... I went to tell Tellus what... well, what we thought had happened to you."

He made a face, but continued. He wasn't going to hide this, and if he paused she'd just cook up things in her own head. He just had to put it out there, keep it simple and honest.

"I didn't sleep with Fayble but when I told Tellus we both broke down and the next thing I knew we were... in her bed, crying into each other. Without clothes."

There you go Rayner. The personal touches were what made it; just wouldn't have felt like his kind of fucked up if he hadn't gone back and made it worse afterwards with something stupid like telling it out in a retarded way like that.

"It only happened the once, but I... you had to know."

Celeste wasn't going to have to worry about his feelings or loyalty at least, as hurt as she might have been. He was hanging his head and looking pained enough just saying it, and there was the slight air of the frightened dog- he was doing what he saw was right no matter what, but it didn't mean that he didn't hate to think of how it might hurt her.

Of course, being Celeste, she filed away the purple haired woman's name in her memory banks, but simply listened as he told what had happened with Tellus. She was hurt, and yet somehow...she was glad that she'd fallen into Tellus' bed and not someone else's bed. Hell, hadn't she almost done the exact same thing with Surin tonight. Even the memory of that, and how much it would have hurt Rayner...She shuddered. But she also had no fear that Tellus would try and steal Rayner from her. The girl had little in the ways of comfort. As amazing as Fae could be, she had neglected her oldest child in some of the ways of proper child rearing with the woman's focus on fighting and such. And if she'd lost Rayner...and someone she'd been attracted to had been the one to her, she wasn't sure how she would have responded.

A soft smile curled her lips as she leaned forward and lifted his head to look at her, and then pressing a soft kiss to each eyelid. "Well, I'll just have to make sure I don't die again so you can't just fall into someone's bed, right?" It hurt, she wouldn't deny that but everyone made mistakes. Maybe, just maybe she still felt a little guilty about Sunstrike, even if Morgainne had been in control. After all, it was the next thing he knew. He wasn't completely at fault. But she'd probably have a talk with Tellus when this was all cleared up, just in case.

"Come on, now. I think we were refreshing our memories of each others bodies." And her hand slid down his face to his shoulders and attempted to pull him back up against her. This was good. It wasn't bad. And she'd prove it to them. And to herself.

Rayner paused, lower his eyes before lifting them to meet hers again, and nodded, soft smile spreading over his face. It was good to have his Celeste back. God he'd missed her, and he all too readily moved against her, letting out a puff of air as if exerting himself greatly somehow as he pressed himself against Celeste and let his weight weigh slowly down on her, into the bed. His skin tingled with every inch that laid out and seemed to seal itself to her with the light sheens of sweat between them, and he sighed, this time pointedly happily, as he kissed Celeste. Palms digging into the mattress as he spread his weight upward, Rayner's chest pushed against her torso, leaner and harder than he recalled, but still his. His Celeste. How could he forget? Clear as he'd remembered her every day she'd been gone, how had it not been clearer, and how had he avoided the strange... hunger she provoked. Not just a powerful lust. Something... more, and different.

He pushed himself out through his lips into her, and pulled her in, turning his head with the natural motion of the kiss while she'd feel the length between his legs coming firm again.

But... it wasn't right, just yet. No, something more.

Rayner's hands pressed into her sides, feeling her breasts and ribs, down over her hips and across Celeste's still very pleasantly strong thighs. He didn't mind leaving the stockings and heels on. They looked quite nice, and it wasn't like she'd have to be standing. Maybe if the night kept going in exciting directions but for now he was content to press the underside of his shaft against her slit as the kiss ended and he moved his lips to the side, behind her ear to nibble along the backside of it and her jaw, seeking the sensitive spots. The sandpaper hands pressed under her rear, pulling her buttocks up and gripping without squeezing as he'd kiss his way down her neck. And then move more quickly down the rest of her body, trailing his tongue over a nipple but clearly very eagerly heading between Celeste's legs.

Her own breath sighed softly as he pressed against her. It was like a long dream finally coming to pass. How she missed him, how her arms---

'Fuck being poetic about it all, Celeste' She mentally reprimanded herself as she wrapped her arms around his neck and began pressing the small moon of her nails into his back, lightly raking, swirling around the flesh she found, the kiss causing enough tension for her nails to dig into him. From there it was just a natural response for her nether lips to slide against his shaft with it's natural lubrication as her hips lifted against him and she settled herself into a better position. A smile graced her lips as his slide from them across her face to that oh so sensitive location behind her ear, and still her nails kept up the small rivering divets into his flesh. But it was as his hands moved to cup her breasts, only to tease them before they slid further down that her nails began to make small even rakes into his back, repeatedly as if to urge him upward.

As usual, the male didn't listen and as his rough hands made their way over her hips and thighs, her heart skipped a little bit as she remembered the scar she'd told her aunt to leave and felt herself unconsciously squirm. He shouldn't....

But his head dipped down, leaving hot kisses against her skin and she forgot exactly what it was he shouldn't be doing. Her body tensed and yet seemed to spread right before him, in an odd parody of relaxation as his lips reached a nipple that was already perked at the anticipation. Lower and lower he moved and she found she wanted to protest and pull him back up, against her body where she knew he was real but he definitely had other ideas, ideas that already had her squirming in his grasp.

His shoulders and chest moved up and down almost rhythmically with the motion of the nails, clearly enjoying himself despite that Rayner kept dipping down, down, down past where she was apparently intending to direct him. He half grunted, half sighed little sounds and continued on his way down until he came about the area of her hips. His hands kneaded the flesh they'd gotten a hang of even as Rayner grinned, wriggling his elbows in by her legs to restrain Celeste from squirming out of his grasp as she moved. Allowing her range of motion enough to do some fun things or be comfy, but controlling against the impulses. He'd been so desperate to see her, but even so soon she'd fostered some of the dominant male mindset. When she'd twist he'd turn her back and hold her in reach, kissing down past the sex lines and circling her sex.

His teeth bared ever so slightly, and very lightly pressed her skin between them, not quite enough to pinch as he nibbled about the outside of her pussy, and worked his mouth over it gradually.

Rayner kissed the lips, looking up to Celeste.

And then kissed deeper.

If she'd stay still he'd spare a hand to pull the skin back and push gently, a slight motion to add to the sensation, but he seemed keen on keeping her from in any form getting away from him as his lips worked in, molding to help his tongue work. Slow sliding along each lip. And inward. The gentle caress of everything inside. And as if he had never been down on her before, he slowly explored one way around her clit as he found it- and then the other. Go and then reverse, searching for reactions. His eyes closed or trained downward now and again, force of habit and concentration as his lips felt so much less adapt than he'd have liked. But the relearn came quick enough. Return again and again to locking eye contact. He hadn't a clue whether he looked more like he was hungrily intent and caught up at the moment, or more affectionate and gentle or playful. He felt a great deal of both at the moment.

But either way, he searched out the proper reaction, and with no shyness at all, went to slowly replicating that motion. To slowly work her up as he locked her hips down, in place, and pressed her buttocks up, pressing her pussy against his face and digging in.

And as he went he only seemed to get more and more intent and wrapped up in the process, struggling to keep frequent eye contact. She wasn't the only one enjoying this.

"Hey..."

She practically pouted as he locked his arms around her hips, pinning her in place. But now was not the time or the place for fighting with it, so she squirmed as best she was able, then wrapped her legs around his back, spreading her legs even wider for him as he dipped down. But as she kept on her elbows to watch him, he lifted those eyes to her, and she felt herself melt under the fire of his gaze. If his eyes had been fire, they could not have burned her more. A small embarrassed laugh as a blush burned itself across her cheek.

Her lashes lowered over her eyes even as a smile crept across her lips and she peeked up to catch his gaze again. Almost as if she was suddenly going shy on him again. A deep breath in as she tried to control her breathing as his tongue swirled around, trying to give him as little response as possible, almost as if to tease him back in the only way she could at the moment. As the tongue flicked over her clit though, the breath came out in a hiss as her head fell back. "ooh.." her heels digging into his back as she seemed to try to push him into her.

He grunted as her legs wrapped up around him and pressed into his back, but kept on holding her down and working dutifully on her sex. He worked around more, but it quickly became apparent that the clit was his target and that he wasn't planning on taking all day to get there. He rounded about slowly, working closer until he was simply circling it, slowly but pushing with the soft muscle the whole time, keeping contact up as it went round and round, while he watched her, holding her hips tight. Rayner even seemed to be getting excited, breathing changing as it gave a few flicks- and then several sharp taps to her clit. His lips tightened like he might have been grinning while he did it.

Heels dug in a bit more as he continued to hold out and press against them, mouth working slowly even as he let the tongue rest a moment... and very slowly and carefully took his lips over the clit. Rayner made sure he had eye contact as he closed them, and sucked lightly. Slow, gentle pull. Let some slack in. Tighten. Repeat. Oh, Celeste had a long, fun road ahead of her. Because as much as Rayner wasn't done for the night, he was enjoying this. It had been too long, and to see her move and write.. it was strange. He didn't think of it in a servile way- that would probably have just turned him off- but he enjoyed pleasing her, for her. Hell, if anything, it was like he was very manually controlling her pleasure. He liked that though.

And slowly sucked harder, and harder, letting his tongue come into work gently again. Sucking hard, either in long drags or several rapid pulls, and then let off a moment, like he was dragging her up a mountain to the peak. The swordsman's eyes and motions got hungrier as he went, fingers digging hard into her while he continued with violent, rapid sensation, and let off when she seemed to hit the top of it.

He was rock hard, down below, and could feel the precum getting ready to well up, but they'd have all night to take care of that.

That was one nice thing about Celeste. Once she was going, she was going strong and she'd now gotten a good warm up to it all.

Sliding her nails along the upper parts of his shoulders, she couldn't help the sharp pricking pain he'd feel every time his teeth would tighten around her clit. She felt the heat swell up in her body, pool at the region just north of his lips and ground her heels upon his back. Already she was sooo close she could taste it. She'd forgotten what it'd felt like, having his mouth draw out of her every emotion, every sensation it could, forcing her breath to come in small pants like some animal in heat.

"God...Rayner..."

The hands moved, raking almost painfully along his neck to dig into his scalp and hair as he worked her entire body, indeed manually controlling her pleasure. "Fffffff~", she stuttered, her breath and the words both wanting to come at the same time as she tried to hold back, to keep control. But she felt it cresting....until her hands splayed out across his head, her hips lifting, practically thrusting themselves against his face.

And then he released it and her body collapsed, her feet beating against his back in frustration. He better not st---oh thank god! As his lips and teeth went back to work, building and squeezing her even higher than she'd thought possible. God, she didn't remember it being this entire.

"Oh god, just fuck me, Rayner....just fuck me...PLEASE, dear god, I'm begging you." Her green eyes met his and she just lost any sense of what was going on other than him and her. She was a very sexual creature after all, and she'd been a long time without. Her hands clenched in his hair as her body tensed.. "Ray~ner..." but this time as she said his name, he'd feel it, a sudden warm gush off liquid from her already slick pussy that soaked his chin and mouth. Something that'd never happened before.

Even as she did so, she convulsed around his face, his tongue able to feel the violent vibrations from her clenching cavity. And it didn't show signs of stopping as her hips kept thrusting against his face, and trembling the entire time.

Rayner growled- the good one she'd be familiar with- as she clawed at his neck and scalp, turning to a grunt mixed with chuckle as her hips then changed to a buck against his face. That was the sort of reaction he was going for. Grasping hands, excited exclamation, hips moving. She went limp and tightened again in perfect tune with the working and relaxing as if he were conducting an orchestra of her lower body up, up and up toward an overwhelming climax of a... well, a climax. Celeste kept climbing and started begging, tensing and moving and he could feel himself start to burn up. He was already but somehow just hearing her beg him to take her was overpowering. Her body tensed again, grasping his hair... and this time she was really tensing up. No chance to cut it off before-

Rayner blinked, and gasped as she didn't drip, or squirt a just a little, but GUSHED, all into his mouth and over his chin.

Not expected at all. But it was like his shaft had decided to surprise him just now about how it had taken initiative on inventing an even harder setting, pulled tight and clenched hard. The taste had been unusual the first time he'd gone down on her, but now he practically craved it and pushed his head down and into her hard even as she thrusted, hoisting her hips significantly off the bed and practically burying his mouth in her cavity to catch all that he could- his tongue went wild inside and he sucked hard, practically fighting to slurp more out as he quivered a little just swallowing it all down. Messy, but so delicious covering him. He worked harder, fingers coming into the equation as her insides squeezed and pushed working, he swallowed and then-

Rayners eyes went wide and brows knitted, then flicked down, up at her, and down again.

She'd feel his growling vibrating around against her as he pressed with fingers and sucked, sucking everything out until the smaller bits of the strange taste that seemed to be coming weren't enough to keep him from giving in to the call of her cries and violent orgasms. Hard not to want inside her so badly in the midst of it all. And so, he sealed his lips and grasped her legs, chest vibrating with force of a silenced growl as he ripped them away from where they wrapped around him and pressed them to the bed. It took Rayner perhaps a full half of a second to sling his body forward like a swimmer diving into his lane and pushing his head into the bed next to hers. The initial dive missed, but his fingers squeezed the tops of her thighs hard and he moved his full body again, this time nailing it on the head, so to speak, and jamming the length of his cock into her all at once. The growling vibrating his chest only gained in force as he moved straight from the penetration to rapid, violent coupling.

Working like if he fucked her hard enough he could keep Celeste in orgasm forever.

"Ugh..." She whimpered in frustration as his fingers filled her, scraping along the inner walls of her tightening pussy and yet it just wasn't enough....

"Rayner..." A sound that was part plea and part desperation as her hands fell away from his head to clench the bed itself, as if she could control it somehow. But as she felt her legs being pushed further into the bed, she blinked and looked only to see him lifting his head and practically spring boarding himself towards her. Strangely enough, at just the moment she realized that she was in 'danger', another violent tremor ruptured from her body; giving him a bit of a quiver as he landed. Gasping a bit for breath her arms wrapped around his neck in the best gesture she could manage at the moment. "Gawd..." her natural rolling accent making her sound a little strange as she breath-spoke into his ear before she bit into his lobe as he pressed against the tops of her thighs and slid into her with one easy motion, swelling inside her perfectly.

The earlobe slipped from her teeth with a single sighing word that seemed to sum up her feelings at the moment. It was "parfait."

But almost as quickly; even the last 'a' sound of the word was thrust from her throat at the violent motion as he continued to penetrate to her very womb. Once she caught the rhythym though, she lifted her legs as much as they were able and wrapped around the back of his thighs, pushing him into her as if she could help him in his assumed quest. "Yes...." she whispered huskily, not even caring if she was hurt as yet another orgasm built around him, squeezing him tightly as if milking him for everything it was worth.

Over and over, she matched his thrusts even as her body convulsed around him, she drew her arms down his back once more, squeezing her body together until her hands were almost at his lower back and then she dug into, raking them hard into long rows down his back as her hips thrust upwards against him, matching him until someone observing might think they'd bust their hips against one another. "Yes..."

God she felt like heaven. And he'd thought he'd missed her before. Now with himself a little acclimated and Celeste all wet and ready, on a perpetual edge of an orgasm it seemed, swelling up yet again after the mess down below that he wasn't really sure if he should be calling one or as many as five. All he knew is that Celeste was going nuts, and from the teeth in his ear that made him make a weak pleasured sound and almost swallow, to the tight wrap around him of her legs and the frenzied fucking he was now taking every bit as much as dishing out, to her rending into him this way and that with her nails. He practically wanted to gasp and groan with each motion, as he shoved himself full force along the bed and Celeste used her arms and the heels against his thighs to impale herself on his shaft. It was several notches beyond just excited and somewhere in mixture of the sensation and lust and of it being Celeste on the other end of the kind of hard sex he mostly only dreamed of the women in his life measuring up to, his mind was abandoning him quick.

That and the powerful urge to just let himself cry out had him decide he had to go ahead and do things he'd wanted to save for a calmer post-orgasm Celeste now. Because otherwise he'd swallow and that would ruin the whole point. On the other hand, much as Rayner was always about trying something a bit new to spice things up it might have been good she'd had him made for her out of his mind the whole time he was trying it or he might have blanched a bit much.

Pushing one hand to the mattress beside her head Rayner hoisted her hips up at the thigh with the other, moving forward and focusing more on moving his hips than throwing his entire body into it. Effort did not go down any, however. The other hand quickly looked for the time to cup her jaw; raising his head, he looked down at her and put his thumb to her lips, drawing her mouth open and holding it there if she'd let him. Rayner tried to focus on the visual and sensation of the sex, and ignore the taste and silly alarms in his head.

Homophobic alarms he was shutting out at the moment, that was, irrelevant as homophobia was given that it was his own fresh cum he was letting fall out of his mouth, thick substance in long strings into her mouth, forcing as much of it out as he could. After all, when he'd tasted her squeezing it out it HAD been his idea to gather it up, and it WAS his. And so he gave Celeste a little present he thought she'd enjoy falling into her sweet little mouth. Of course, there was plenty of her taste in his mouth too, but not only could it not be helped but she'd never been bothered by that before.

So Rayner pushed himself up at full arm's height and tried getting his body into his attempts to drive her hips (or lower back if they were raised enough) clear through the bed and watched what Celeste favored to do with that.

Well, all of that, and let himself start making noise as she tested all his resolve, stamina, and willpower with her forceful and practiced motions, slick and tight quivering interior, and just the gorgeous view he had of her slung out over the bed with hair in increasing disarray like some kind of messy halo, slicked in sweat and ecstasy.

The cum dripped out of his mouth and it took Celeste a second to realize what he was doing, and her own dropped a little more open in shock, even without his hand helping. Her neck arched upward and she wrapped her lips upon his, and he'd find her tongue pushing into his mouth, wrapping around it and cleaning it out of every bit of cum she could even as her nails dug into his back, almost pinning it to her chest even as her hips kept thrusting almost violently against him and showed no signs of stopping.

Falling back, her hair did indeed fall like a soft halo around her as she made sure to catch his eyes and once locked, opened her mouth to let him see her still holding it there and very visibly swallowed as her neck arched so he could follow it as it went down her throat. Once he looked back though, her tongue darted out again and licked around her lips, making sure every trace of it was in her mouth before she smiled. "Yumm...", the word punctuated by a particularly hard thrust. Her body seemed to be convulsing out of control, but she seemed perfectly in control even a bit predatory.

Once she was sure he was distracted enough though, then the fun began. Using her very strong legs, she pulled one of his legs with the back of her heels, lifting it up and away enough to unbalance him as she lifted her hand and pushed him away and back onto the bed, remaining connected to him through his rigid staff with nary a cry of foul. And just that easily, she was the one riding him as she lifted her hands away and pressed against the wall above his head and used it to give her even more force to each thrust, driving him into her further and further and letting her breasts bounce free for him to do as he pleased as she rode him.

Rayner paused- and blinked- motions going on us Celeste pushed herself up and greedily kissed him- clearing out his mouth out eagerly with a seeking tongue he gladly let in and teased back. His was rather overcome by his wife's enthusiasm, however. And the whole time sounds sank into her and pushed his chest, rattling his throat, as he kept thrusting and she fucked him right back from the bottom, drawing bright lines of delicious pain across his back with her nails. He groaned and bucked hard, lifting his head and forcing himself to tear away as Celeste as she laid back.

"Fffffffffffuck-"

His balls pulled tight and a surge of some mixture of aphrodisiac and pride surged up in him wildly as Celeste locked those green eyes on him, and then drew his vision to a thick white pool in the back of her mouth. It was the kind of thing that generally made him want to ravage her hard and cum immediately just after finishing. While he was actively burying his cock in Celeste, however, it made for a greater challenge to hold his stamina and not force another sexplosion. Her head tipped back and exposed her neck, long and elegant and lightly swelling with motion as he practically watched it pulled down her throat. She then proceeded to attempt to make him even harder, cleaning her lips and commen-

"OOOMPH! FUCK. Yeah,"

Rayner practically bounced into the air a bit as Celeste thrust harder, and Rayner almost immediately attached his lips to her neck, nibbling and sucking along her windpipe frantically. His breathing was hard, heavy, and she could practically feel him restraining from biting down hard, and moving toward the side in case he had to sate that urge, when Celeste over turned him. He might have compared this particular moment to a conquering amazon mounting a prize if she hadn't already been pierced, shoving him down and forcing his face off her neck. A gutteral cry as she made the first forceful thrust down- making the bed jump and squeal as if it was in on the action too. Getting herself a hold it came harder and harder, and the animal excitement grew plane on his face, flame in his eyes, as she rode him.

"Fuck me-" he said it in a way that was either dirty talk or an order, not exclamation, as one hand gripped her hips tight and followed the motion, encouraging. Rayner might have been lifting his hips and pushing back, but with Celeste on top he was blatantly out matched.

Pleasure surged up his belly and through his chest, throwing his head back and closing his eyes. As it came forward and open Rayner bared his teeth and swung a hand- swatting at a breast, and then backhand at the other. A good sting, but not serious hurt, and watched them bounce wildly. He had to watch for a moment, after all, before he grabbed one in the palm of his hand and squeezed tight, pushing it against her chest and rotating his palm about without letting the rough flesh leave the nipple. Plenty of sensation as he traced the undersides of each, pushing them up and encouraging the bouncing before he took one tit in each hand, between index and thumb-

And twisted it outward, pulling slowly tighter until taught while his shaft swelled and went thrust by thrust closer to root deep.

Her head fell back as the first impact against her breasts registered, little white trails of fluid dripping down her chest in response but she paid it no mind. It was only a moment later before her face tightened in determination and she thrust back against him roughly, forcibly tightening all of her vaginal muscles to squeeze it all the way down. "Uhh..." though if it was effort or pain was hard to tell as she pushed against the wall, determined to drive him up over and over. "...yeah..."

Another push, then two before she slowly eased back, no matter what he tried the sensation building into an overload. The pain, the pleasure, all mixing. But she knew her body couldn't take much more before her natural responses would kick in. Still rocking her hips against his, she dropped her hands beside his head and leaned down kissing him softly. "I love you..." varying the rhythm just enough too keep him from tipping over. She locked her eyes with his, and slowly lifted, drawing her nails along his arm and cupped his hands with hers and pulled them away from her breasts, sliding them along her skin even as her eyes rolled back in her head from the pleasure of his calluses against her flesh.

"Yes...."

And wrapped them around her neck, she wanted him touching there. Somewhere new that had more sensation. She wanted that overload. Her neck, her ears, her head, those hands she loved, the man she loved. She moved them up further, cupping her face and still kept rocking against him harder and harder, her gaze locked with his except for those moments when the pleasure would cause them to roll back once again.

"AAAHHHH!"

Rayner felt the edge coming close, and shoved it away with the force he could muster as Celeste manually took tight and turned to fitting him like a glove, a very wet, delicious glove. It also helped a great deal that she wasn't being shy about riding him in a way fit to application of the term "stallion". Strong hands squeezed her breasts roughly, like vices. He groaned and managed not to whimper, though his expression wavered, as she slowed to rocking. His hands gradually loosened and his breathing started to shift. First up, then down, then up again, as Celeste kept him off balance and took her time.

"I love you Celeste," shivers as nails scraped his skin. Hands slowly moved upward, over the collar, and then the neck.

His breath practically caught as she continued to rock on him and put the hands about her neck. He applied no pressure, only held his hips slightly elevated and watched in rapture as she placed his hands around her throat, long, soft, vulnerable and beautiful. They went higher, making motions to help caress the sensitive spots, stroking ears and pressing against her scalp. And green eyes, somehow clouded over the sharp focus, and while he could practically taste the hints of waves going by each time her eyes rolled back it was like the tide broke and splashed over into him.

"God, Celeste, I love... I love you... fuck..."

His shaft twitched and tightened upward and he sucked in a tight breath, actively moving his hands to massage her ears, lay over her cheeks, press to the scalp. He cupped her cheeks and held sweetly a while before again pressing down the back of her neck and rounding about the base of it to...

His hands drifted up over her throat, cupping the curve of the windpipe between his thumbs and index fingers. Slowly and very delicately touching, almost tracing the shape with each hand barely separated. A scraping sensation slowly up to where it met the underside of the jaw. They laid there as he moaned, and she moved, not so much hesitant as... thoughtful. Part of him wanted to, but mostly he didn't quite feel this was the right moment to. Later, he'd have to remember to ask Celeste. No doubt he'd forget, but she'd give him a reminder sooner or later.

Back
Top Bottom