Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Twisted Thoughts

Temara

Star
As Rayner had dragged out out of the alley, away from Surin and Raien, Celeste had thought to protest but at the look of concern on the other woman's face, Celeste hadn't and the mask was still in full force as it had been since Rayner's sudden appearance.

"Don't worry, we'll straighten things out and I'll call you in the morning." Trying to ease her friend's mind as much as anything. Surin, she knew would likely follow them wherever they went so at least it was one less thing to worry about. She'd acted a fool in front of him, and she had no doubt he'd hold it over her head in some fashion but there were clearly things she didn't know, and Rayner did. Answers would be good.

She just wished she didn't feel so insecure right now. And she'd admit, there was a bit of a jealous bone in her right now that had her calling out to Surin as they left. "Just meet me back at our hotel room later, I keep my promises." And before Rayner could react to that comment, she became the aggressor and pulled his hand from her wrist and gripped his own wrist and pulled him away.

"Fine. We'll talk. Where?"

Rayner blinked, and looked taken aback at the almost angry exchange- brows dropped to narrowed ever since the words that almost seemed designed to prick open old wounds. Something really wasn't right with her, and if he wasn't trying so hard to keep his cool at the moment he might never have noticed. Still. He was wearing a mask of his own at the moment- if not quite so finely crafted a one as hers.

"Where- anywhere. Anyplace with a bit of peace. There are plenty of hotels around."

He growled it, flustered but not too much to purposely imply that he had no interest in going to whatever hotel it was "their room" was in, and that much at least was very clear. Stumbling over himself, more than babbling excitedly- he was certainly excited, but there was too much else mixing with it. He wasn't thinking straight. Just wanted to make sure this was real. He was talking with his dead wife, after all. Or she had been dead. At the moment, he was fairly positive he was awake and holding onto her flesh, and she sure as hell didn't feel cold. Well. Her hand didn't feel cold anyway.

Forget it all though. He'd follow her wherever she was fine with more than readily. But she'd gone and set bad gears in motion in his head. Ones that, no matter how much he trusted her, started turning after the incident with Sunstrike. Only if she went to that room she already had, was he not going to be able to help having some questions that she wouldn't likely want to answer. That he really didn't want to ask. She wouldn't cheat on him. But then, dead people couldn't simply get up like nothing was wrong. And that seemed like exactly what had gone on.

Despite his greater conviction to the first, the latter WAS a stronger definition.

She turned, narrowing her green eyes at him. He had the audacity to act like HE was the injured party. The flustered expression he thought he was hiding from her...Ha!

"Fine. This way...."

She dropped his hand and stormed off in the direction of her hotel. As if to make things worse, she didn't bother going to the front desk, but simply led him over to the cheap room that was in the building off to the side of it, drawing a key out of her cleavage, as it was the only place she had to hold the key at the moment. Inside the room was the standard one large bed, mirror, desk, attached bath and TV. Nothing spectacular, and looked quite a bit cheaper than Celeste would normally even think about. The neighborhood didn't even look all that great to be honest, but she was trying to keep her debt to Surin down to a minimum.

Once inside, she leaned against the dresser the TV rested on, sitting upon it slightly, her legs crossed as she glared defiantly at Rayner.

"Surin won't be back till later, so we have as much privacy as you want." motioning to the available locations for him to sit; the bed, the chair of the desk and the vanity to the sink. "Talk." She was still very hostile and did not seem exactly thrilled to see him, but inside she was fighting her own will to just fling herself into his arms anyways. No matter what he'd or who he'd done. But he'd pulled a fairly serious breach and she had to make clear how badly he'd hurt her. She wanted to be with him....but if he'd...

For a moment, there was just the faintest crack in the mask as her nails dug into her arms, but between the makeup, the hair and the dress, she looked like both a fragile doll and a cold, ice princess. And it was hard to tell which was real.

He got the message as they went up the stairs without paying. He just looked irate. Maybe she'd hear the leather creaking as his hands tightened into trembling fists- and forcibly tried to relax again, going through exercises she'd probably recognize, if not have memorized. He looked around the room when she gestured, and despite the lack of sign of male inhabitance, he seemed to want to set it on fire with his eyes, slowly becoming more hurt by her casual manner, as if this was all purposely done to cut at him. Not even a scenario he'd seen in his dreams before- some of the ones that had shaken him more subtlety and lastingly had included things being done to her, sexual or simply just violent, but never her willingly turning on him.

But this seemed calculated, almost vengeful. He knew her well enough he could almost try and place times she'd tried to get back at someone else like it. But not him. And he wanted to not believe it.

She said Surin would be back and he glared daggers on her- look of near outright violence edging into the hurt and confusion he was already trying to contain.

But she said to "talk".

And for a moment, he simply looked at her, stuck as if his entire person was arrested by death itself, but for a throbbing in his jaw, muscles tightening and loosening as his hands faintly did likewise. His eyes stared blankly ahead at first, and then started darting every which way wildly. Racing. Heart beat accelerated. Breathing interrupted- he swallowed hard. Took a step forward. When his foot landed and his head came up, his face was trying to glare for all it was worth as if trying to follow some propriety that required that by instinct more than understanding. But his eyes were not the blood-colored prophet of violence she might have expected. Rather, they were clouded.

Wet.

The next two steps were practically stomps, and then he broke.

Hostility, betrayal, cold reception, cruelty or no, Rayner lost his composure and practically flung himself against her quick as his body moved, wrapping arms behind her and squeezing tight against himself, not purposely making any real effort to touch a certain way or restrain her arms. Just to hurry his face against her shoulder as his chest and shoulders heaved, leaving wet spots against her skin, choking over his own thickening voice.

"I just... I.... I can't, I.... you're alive. You're alive. God, I'd thought... I saw..."

As his eyes darted around, she tried to steel herself against whatever was going on, her eyes dropping away from his so she didn't see the tears at first, but as his foot landed, she looked up and caught the faintest glimpse of the tears before he enveloped her in a tight hug that left her gasping for breath. That was not exactly what she'd expected and as he did so, her arms came up instinctively and wrapped around him and try to console him, her own tears damp. "Shhhh..."

Her eyes squeezing shut, she just inhaled the smell and feel of him, as if storing it up for an eternity, his words not even registering at first. At least until she did actually need air. "A...air...bre..eath...pl...lease...a...air...Raa...yner..." Even going so far as to use the signal for when she had the gag during some of their 'playtime' and patting his side hard three times.

Once released, or at least with his grip relaxed, she didn't leave and just held onto him, her head turning to lay upon his shoulder. So much had happened. Where did they even start? And still, his rambling hadn't actually crossed into her brain just yet. "Just relax. Everything is fine." even now, consoling him while her own world fell apart around her. In her mind, she still saw that woman on his arm like she owned him, and he just---

She just had to pull herself together and get through this.

"I'm hurt, but I understand, so if that's why you're upset, don't be. I won't fight a divorce."

He let off as she gave him the thumps on the side, though his grip partially tightened again within a moment, just out of need and the jouncing of his shoulders. He slowed down from the outburst slowly, regaining his composure as she reassured him. He was so confused. His mind was shot- out of sorts and jumbled. But he fought back, slowly took in the words and even nodded. Of course it was all fine. She was right here. She was alive. She was alive, goddammit. He shouldn't be crying. He should have been dancing and whooping, but every fiber of him felt like he'd been coiled tight like a bursting dam for ages upon ages, and that it was due time to start splitting and letting the deluge roam free. His hands desperately gripped at her back even until she...

Divorce?

Rayner's head shook, and he started to pull back, stopped, and thought about it. No. He'd heard it. He pulled back the rest of the way, just enough to look at her in the eyes... no matter if he was flickering between averting his and trying to lock them.

"Goddammit Celeste," he whispered in a sore, husky voice.

"I don't care who he is or what's happened. I... I... I could deal with it tomorrow or never, I don't give a flying fuck, I'm just sohappyyourealivewesawyou- I... I thought you were gone." He went hoarse. Rasping, and fighting to make himself continue. "Danni and I we saw... you die. Cel. You fell right into it's mouth and... and you... god. Thank God, thank God, I can't believe you're really here. Don't let me wake. Please."

He fell into tears at the end again, choking and burrying his face into her.

Celeste blinked, even more confused now than she'd been a moment ago. "Alive? Why wouldn't I be alive?" Her own voice was husky with emotion but she was trying desperately to put pieces together to a puzzle she didn't even knew existed. As he held her, he might notice how very fragile and thin her body looked. Even the veins were evident in this light. As for her thought process, she was trying to figure it all out. It did explain...sorta...no, it did not! She pushed him away as much as she was able.

"Even if I was dead, I've only been gone for six fucking months. You mourned me for less than six goddamned months before you took a purple haired floozy to OUR fucking apartment. You sure as hell didn't look as if it was even a remotely new development when I saw you walking out of it with her, your hair still dripping wet and her clinging to your arm like the sun rose and shone on your shit." It was obvious that she was upset. Just look at how many curse words she'd used in just a few sentences. Not only that, but one particular curse word that she never EVER used before.

He just choked as she questioned it. He could see it in his head. Like it was happening right there. Again and again. And again. Why couldn't she see herself plummeting and... and it's jaws just... just opening and... he shook, and tried hard to blot it out, looking at her skin. So light and smooth, almost translucent. It had always been so beautiful, it... he'd never looked from this close to see veins or not, but she was not less beautiful, still like the moon itself upon the night.

And then she pushed him away, and he recoiled, almost as if stung. Gathered up again like he was thinking of clinging to her once more despite it, and froze.

Six months. He shook, jolt of lightning burning his mind with a cold fire of the anguish it had been.

Mourning. He remembered all of the papers and lawyers and men in suits he'd never listened to. The closed casket and people in black...

Purple... haired... purple hair?

His face, instead, contorted in confusion, blinking out of the fit of pain suddenly and one brow raising slightly as his face tightened. She was swearing. Not that this was a light situation by any means. It goddamn deserved it. But she was so upset over... in their apartment, when nearly no one had been by the house and... no his apartment. He started to recollect, gears turning. Purple hair must have been... Fayble? But she saw and... wait, she'd seen?

"You were... spying on me? And I... wait. Wait."

Was he confused or angry or hurt? He wasn't really sure.

"You fucked some weirdo and hid from me because you thought I'd..."

Suddenly, he was fairly sure. He was mad. Just a little.

"Goddammit Celeste! I fucked Fayble, yeah- well over a year ago before you were even pregnant! Before we were together! I gave her the only set of keys 'cept the ones under the rug and had all but signed the place off to her so she'd have a roof to sleep under when you and I moved in together. Jesus Christ. I visited her for less than a week since you... you... you vanished and..."

He collapsed onto the bed, sitting upright, and eyes cast to the floor- away from her. Confused and hurt.

"...I didn't even sleep in the bed with her, much less fuck her."

She watched the pain on his face, and it felt like it was her own, twisting inside her chest until everything spilled forward. But then he started his own accusations and her temper got riled again and she glared at him defiantly.

Rayner Veli said:
"You were... spying on me? And I... wait. Wait."

"Spying on you!? Spying on you!?! I was going somewhere I thought would be safe while I figured out how in the hell to tell you what was going on because I'm not supposed to be around you. Because I'm a danger to you and Danielle! And then I'm crossing the street and I see....THAT!"

She waved her hands around and got up storming over to him, and wrapping her arms around him, her mask fully on, as she gave an Emmy award winning performance. "Oh, this will be so fun. Tee hee, your hair is still wet" reaching up, if he was letting her carry on with the drama, she rubbed his hair all playful like. "You're going to catch cold, Oh hey, then I can cook you some soup and baby you..." Pushing his arm away from her in disgust, she stormed to the other side of the room, turning on the sink and beginning to wash her face, and all evidence of the tears from it. Thank god for waterproof mascara.

Rayner Veli said:
"You fucked some weirdo and hid from me because you thought I'd..."

"Some weirdo? I'll have you know that Surin is more than half the reason I'm here. He's an incredibly powerful man, who took time out of his business to come here and help me out so I wouldn't be a prisoner to people who don't even know me, and would almost rather kill me than let me be here with you." A couple of splashes and letting him squirm with the idea that she had indeed fucked Surin, she instead clarified. "And despite that fact that he does want to fuck me, I've spent six months telling that gorgeous, intelligent, well off man no, because I had to find a way to get back to my husband, who is the only one I want. Yes, I flirted heavily with him to get my way, but I considered it a small price to get back..." She turned and glared at him over her shoulder as she washed her hands.

"To you. Was there a body? For god's sake, Rayner, this is fucking' Gaia...people come back from the damned dead every day of the week, it doesn't even make the news, it's so routine." She'd grown more assertive about herself and her feelings in the last six months, that much was for sure. She wasn't taking anything lying down again.

"So even if it was over a year ago, before we got together, don't fucking tell me I don't know what I saw. You may not have landed in her bed this time, but she'd just keep trying until she got you there. Then what? You would tell her that you were married, but that what? I was dead? Sorry to have ruined that for you. God, women eat up loss of love stories. We practically thrive on them. Why do you think the market for those types of movies are so damned huge?" She was getting a full on rant now and fully intended to keep going.

But her body wasn't going to agree to that, her nerves combined with her recent weight loss was just too much with the current high blood pressure and her legs simply gave out from under her as she dropped down to the floor, her almost butt length hair hanging over her body as she leaned forward and tried to compose herself, even as the tears began falling again.

"I just wanted everything to be like it was." her body bounced as a hiccup reverberated through her body. "I ...I... just wanted to be happy again..."

"Danger?"

It didn't stop her. He didn't really expect it to; it simply came out when she said it, brows lowering. He looked as confused as ever and then... hurt. Or maybe more like horrified. Rayner didn't mince words often. But it was obvious she was hurt, and he wasn't making it better. He'd told her the truth, and compared to what she thought it should have been a relief but instead she was getting more worked up. He must have done something wrong, but hell if he knew. The man wasn't analyzing it clearly enough to get all that at the moment, but he could get the hurt and form a line of thoughts resembling it anyway. He didn't shove Celeste away, or grow angry, but just gaped at her and absently raised his hand as if to brush her hand away from his hair. And then she stormed away.

He stared at her, getting his wits back now that she wasn't acting quite so unnervingly, and even starting to glare at her again when all of the sudden she mentioned imprisonment. And murder.

In an instant his jaw set and his fists clenched. Eyes lit with fires, sharp puffs of breath through the nose. For a moment, Rayner was more than ready to simply burst out the door and hunt these people down. It would be obvious enough to look at him. She knew him that well. All else not-quite-forgotten, his wife was in danger. All else could wait a few moments. Only instead of making it seem any more urgent or expanding on that... Celeste carried on to other things. He watched in uncertainty until she finished. Most of it he didn't know how to take, much less respond to. It just sat out there as she finished, and then collapsed, for a few moments.

And then Rayner weakly rose, walking across the room. Without an ounce of grace, he collapsed beside her, slumping into the wall and sliding down next to Celeste. If she didn't bat him away again, he'd lay a hand on the side of her head, and lean her gently over against him, letting her body lay into his torso and holding her gently, like she was so terribly precious and vulnerable at the moment. The first was certainly true. And the second seemed it as much as ever.

It took him a long time to begin, even for what little he had to say. The delivery was emotional, but not in her acting fashion, or in violent flames or tidal waves of it. Cold and choked. Something powerful, but distant.

"I don't know. When I got to the tower, he was already dangling you off the side. I didn't get a good look, my eyes were on..." Well. That went without saying. "I don't know where the dragons came from, but he let you go and... you... fell. Right into it's mouth. Everything went... red after that. It's all I remember. Red. They told me I'd been out a few days when I came to in the hospital. That they'd had to drag me out of Avalon before I got trapped. Said I'd... been trying to hack its belly open. Said I almost ran Athan through when he tried to stop me."

He couldn't remember most of it, but he could still remember exactly the words they'd told him in. And he could remember asking where she was. How the baby was.

One hand slowly touched her- one place and another, just softly patting as if to affirm the mass was there.

"But you're here now. You're real. I'm not just dreaming it this time.

"That's... that's all I'd..."

Rayner burried his face into her.

She didn't fight him this time, instead she simply curled up against him, letting him be the wall against the world. This didn't feel dangerous. It felt right. God, did it feel right. She clung to him, her fists wrapping into his shirt and just burying her head against him as she continued to sob, not even caring that her hair was a mess, the curls flying every which way.

"I'm s...sorry...", she finally managed after several long moments, her head even lifting slightly. "It's just been so lonely without you and to see that, and to know what she wanted...I over reacted." Wow, admitting, not only guilt but that she over reacted? Go Cel. Maturity +2.

"I will come back after it's all over. Once I've proven that I can manage everything to them. They promised they'd let me come home if I did. I just have to enter HoH...and not lose control." Another smothered sob. "I can do this...I will come back."

He didn't respond verbally- just brushed her hair aside and kissed into it, stroking her lovingly and hanging his head, close and intimate, but not trying to meet eyes. A guilty acceptance. And thanks for it, perhaps. She might have looked a mess to all the world, but at the moment what little he saw was an angel leaned against him, needing a place to rest her wings.

"Go?"

He raised his head, and kept petting her, listening. The man was wired tight. Ready to snap, normally. But she had a habit of calming him down when he needed it most... and doing quite the opposite a lot of other times. Usually in a good way. He thought better of denying her permission or something urgent and childish and heard it all out. He frowned and...

"I don't know why we should give a damn what they think, but if it's important," he squeezed her hand, and nodded. "I'll go with you. I... not that I don't trust you. I know you'll come back. Can take care of yourself. I just don't want to... to let... I can help."

Whatever it took, to never have to open his eyes and not have her there again, be it a blink or from sleep.

"I don't know. Alban never fully explained it to me. It was all just that they were going to bring both of us there, but then found out something about...some chaos thing or other and that us mixing was somehow dangerous, so when I was at the threshold of a gate, they brought me there." She smoothed out his shirt, petting down the creases her hands had created.

"I..." This was the hardest part, telling him what she was. One thing they both had prided themselves on was that they had done everything on their own. Their own human and quite mortal hands. Only...she wasn't.

"They also have my mother, Rayner. My mother who I thought died when I was seven years old. I...I have an uncle and an aunt. Several in fact. Who aren't related to the Brownings at all." She leaned up a little further and pressed a soft kiss into the flesh of his neck before laying back a little, using his shoulder as a pillow as she continued to rest on him. "I've found out most of my life is a lie...that I'm a lie..."

"Chaos..."

He'd... heard something... like it, a long time ago. He knew it sounded familiar. But it didn't seem to ring too large of a bell. Only... well, it had been what he'd named the thing that had haunted him for a while, sheerly out of lack of any word that could really describe what it felt like. That name wasn't something that anyone else would know though.

He of course didn't know the names she mentioned either, but names weren't so important as identities.

"Your mother? Celeste that's- that's great isn't it?" It was odd that she be back, but he wasn't thinking too many steps ahead. And just whom had told him about people rising from the dead a few minutes ago? It did happen at times. He nodded less enthusiastically at the others, dropping a brow in thought until she got to the end and he had to pause. And look over at her. A lie? No way she could be a lie. They'd seen proof of her house hold and everything, they had mementos and others who remembered like wise, and she could be so earnest at times. So...

Oh.

Yes, that might do it.

"Rafe and the fairy-god-mothers weren't shitting me after all, were they? An angel?"

He sounded... curious. But not upset or any other form of bothered. Not in the least.

"I kinda like that idea. Plus, it gives me some interesting bragging rights," he continued, teasing to take the edge of, "and.."

Wait. She was an angel. Her mother was back. So it came through the blood, not a single divine miracle or second Jesus or some such. only... that would also mean Danielle and... no. That would also mean... but then she couldn't be hurt, right? That had to come with some kind of safety policy. Even Danni had shortly turned up alive, little as he'd known about it all. And shortly used VERY subjectively. So where... where... he had to try not to sound scared. In the end, he managed only because he was sounding excited instead.

"Celeste? Where's Sera?"

Rayner Veli said:
"Rafe and the fairy-god-mothers weren't shitting me after all, were they? An angel?"

She jerked up so fast, he was lucky her head didn't clip his chin. "They knew?! You knew and didn't tell me?!" She glared at him for a moment accusingly before she sighed, it wasn't his fault. He probably just didn't know how to tell her. "And no, I'm not an angel but my mother is...I'm just a half breed who apparently can be used as a skeleton key to all sorts of fucked up things. Her arms slid around his torso and she hugged him tightly and just tried to relax. Even chuckling a little at his comment about bragging rights.

And then seemingly out of the blue, he asked about the one thing she wasn't worried about in the least. Well, at least not for any of the much maintain constant vigiliance reasons, so her response to it came off rather dry.

"Uhm...probably terrorizing Mary and Alexander. Mary agreed to watch both of them so I could work and Raien could come see me at work." It made perfect sense to her as she'd kinda not thought about the fact that if he thought she'd died, then of course he'd think Sera was dead too. Her brain wasn't going on full steam just yet.

Maybe she hadn't seen it coming. But when she said it, so casually and unworried, just put out there where his daughter was, Rayner went from an assured look of calm that they'd been drifting into straight to a grin. A big, goofy, excited grin. His eyes lit up. His lips spread. The teeth shone. And in a moment, Rayner was chuckling in bubbling, bouncing rhythms, simply absorbed in his elation. Rayner squeezed Celeste tighter, and kissed her. In her hair, on her forehead, on her lips, around her ears, he kissed and kissed and kissed some more, rocking and laughing.

His daughter was alive.

Tomorrow, he'd go meet her. Not that it had been established; but he'd decided. His girls were finally coming home.

"Awuh!?"

She squirmed in his grasp, trying to figure what was going on as he laughed and hugged her tighter. "Ra...Rayner!!" She pushed against him playfully. Her hands pressed against his chest as she realized exactly why he was so happy.

"You thought....oh god...I thought...oh you..." Her eyes widened, she just continued enjoying his kisses as her own lips bubbled over with laughter even as she apologized "She's perfectly fine." A kiss back. God, her husband, how she'd missed him. "She's gorgeous."Another kiss to his cheek and jaw as they played tag with butterfly kisses. " And Feisty." A laugh as the kisses died down and she laid back against his shoulder. "She's an absolute holy terror."

He just chuckled and wrapped his arms around her, holding Celeste's back into his and rocking gently, grinning happily as she relaxed and the kisses faded away. Rayner smiled and pictured it all in his head. Somehow, he knew exactly what she should look like, and he had but to imagine her in fits or shenanigans, and he couldn't help but feel his grin slowly grow wider, nodding with each description and almost seeming to inflate.

"Yep!" He chortled, a hand rubbing the side of Celeste's thigh in soft circles as he pressed his face in about her ear and neck and relaxed there.

"Not sure who to say she gets it all from, but definitely ours."

He smiled and sat still for several minutes, rubbing circles around her thigh while the other arm wrapped around her waist and held her against him, just thinking happily quietly.

Of course, she'd brought Serafina to see him in his dreams several times so it didn't occur to her that he might want to see his daughter again. That he didn't realize he'd already seen her and played with her. "She is..." she whispered softly. He was so wonderful...and his hand on her thigh felt nice, even if it was through his gloves. She muttered and grumbled even as she reached over and lifted his hand from her thigh.

"I believe we have a rule about these..."

Rayner smiled. And then he grinned a bit harder, as he was apt to do.

"Guess we do."

He reached over, took a finger, and peeled the glove off of his hand, discarding it absently to the floor. Then he removed the other just the same, and stretched his hands, letting the fingers air out- not that there was any sweat to feel on them, but all the same. They got a little hot sometimes. And got a bit hotter as he returned it to rubbing her thigh... and slowly worked its way over the inside of her thigh. Rayner had barely been thinking sexually, for a miracle. But he hadn't seen her in so long. And, well, if there was one thing the two of them were good at resorting to...

He almost didn't realize how quickly he wound up with his teeth skimming along her neck, heavy, needful breath, and his hand brushing the inside of her thigh until it worked up to her mound and started rubbing over the top of it. Yes. It was a bit fast. It was a lot fast.

Sue him. He had several months to make up for.

"Mhm..." She smiled right back at him, the months just fading into the background. Had it always been like this between them? She couldn't have given a coherent thought at the moment. All she knew was that she was where she belonged. With him. In his arms. This was her heaven, no matter the angelic blood flowing through her veins. Her leg stretched out, uncurling the tense muscles as his hand moved inward as she sighed happily in his grasp and wound her arms around his neck and began nibbling on his jaw, the scruff biting into her lip but she didn't mind. It was just one more piece of proof that he was there, and alive.

Paused with her lips around the jointure of his jaw, she froze as she felt his hand atop her underwear. "I...I.." The hesitation was there. It had been months. She'd given birth. She reached down with one hand and pulled his back slowly to just atop her outer thigh. She was suddenly even more shy than she'd been the first time they'd done things. Hell, she was more shy when she'd lost her 'virginity' to him. When she hadn't even remembered him. "I'm not sure this is a good time for this..." Restraint. Amazing. She was already dizzy from the kisses and yet she'd managed to maintain her own lust for her rightful husband. But only because she was worried she could hurt him. Alban hadn't exactly explained why it was dangerous for them to be together or what capacity it was dangerous. Then again, it wasn't like it'd take much for Rayner to convince her.

Unfortunately, Rayner's convincing wasn't likely to set her mind at ease.

Given Celeste's sometimes over active thought processes though, perhaps that was simply for the better.

Rayner didn't say anything back, but breathed something thick of animal need and emotion all bundled up in a heavy sound and cupped her cheek, drawing her lips to his. And kissed her. Hungrily. Needily. Lovingly. He moved closer to her, as if he were going to try to climb back into her lap. But instead he simply turned her to face more directly at him and climbed over top, coming closer and closer, quite evidently, to pushing her onto her back and starting right into the dry humping.

"Celeste-" he murmured as he shivered with too many things to count and wrapped and arm around her, taking the bottom lip into his mouth and biting lightly into it.

"Mhm...Rayner..."

It was somewhere between a protest and a laugh; his name. She didn't really want to argue; not against those types of sounds. Sounds that expressed her own feelings of desire, of need. As he drew her lips to his, it came out once more on a sigh, a submission to the inevitable. Maybe there was some truth to the words the council spoke. When she was near him, it was like a flame that combusted. Her hands slid down his chest to rest upon his thighs but he was far from done as he pushed her further and further back until he was crouched above her like some predatory beast. One that only she could tame, but had absolutely no desire to do that to.

One leg slipped out, rubbing against his pants leg, the material of her dress sliding away from her gartered and silken thighs. Her hands lifted up and cupped his cheeks like he'd done to her own so recently and smiled at him. "I need you..." A simple statement, and an apt one. She needed him like she needed air to breath. It was the only thing that kept her going at times. She needed this. She needed him.

In Rayner's throat, he made a sound of assent as he pressed his lips against hers, and let his body lower closer. The kissing didn't grow any softer, as sweet as the words were. It grew more urgent. Not out right rough- but with two of them, the line where a bit of violence in motion became something that would actually negate tenderness was rather understandably wide. Given their preferences and what they did for a living (sometimes)....

Rayner let his hand slide up and down her thigh as he pressed his hips against hers, and made more sounds of need and approval. Slow and steady was always nice. It had worked for them any number of times. But he hadn't seen his wife in far too long. He hadn't touched her in far too long. He'd thought she'd been gone. Now that they were in motion... the urgency was undeniable. Rayner's hips shoved hers to the floor as he growled, chest vibrating against hers, and pulled on a lip. Rinse and repeat. Squirm and push.

And finally his hips let off of hers, and the hand came from her leg.

It was followed almost immediately by the sound of a belt unbuckling and whipping free, and he fumbled urgently with his button and zipper, trying to free himself and gather the dress to shove up above her hip.

The words hadn't been meant to be sweet, but as they'd come from her lips, she knew they had been and was about to growl her own frustration when her husband thrust his pants against her pelvis, grinding into her with sweet torment. Clearing her throat, her husky tone came through a lot better this time without the emotion blocking it even as he pulled on her lip, lifting her head slightly her hands pushing over the material that covered the parts of his body she wanted to see. It wasn't going to be a comfortable ride, not on the floor of a cheap hotel, but at the moment, she only had eyes for her husband.

"I need you~"

She growled again and began fumbling with the buttons of his shirts, all training and style flying out the window as the buttons of his shirt popped free and she managed to free his chest while he fumbled with his belt and pants. "God, I need you..." Sliding her hands under the shoulders of the shirt, she pushed it free, likely not making it easy for his own arms and hands to fumble with the pants. Finally freeing his shirt, she began sliding her hands along his chest, neck and shoulders while he fumbled with his pants, even as she continued to make it more difficult for him by grinding her hips against his pelvis and the hands that were in the way, a true animal in heat.

Back
Top Bottom