Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mademoiselle Fierce and Deathbyfire

deathbyfire

Super-Earth
When Tor had first become the guardian of the young princess, he had been thrilled. He was in a somewhat powerful position and well respected for someone so young, he had been only 20 years old when he had been given the duty, very young by all standards.

However, as the years had gone by, his position had turned to more of a curse. He was twenty-seven now, and the princess had grown to be quite the beauty. He had been with her day in and day out for the past seven years and what was only natural had happened to him, he had fallen in love. It had been a slow process and he hadn’t even noticed it until recently. But it was a desperate love, one he could not shake, never mind the fact that she obviously didn’t love him.

No, the princess loved another. A prince in the neighboring kingdom. A prince whom he hated above all others. His jealousy was almost as strong as his love. He would do anything to be with the princess. But how could he? He was just a knight. And he was much older than the princess, it was doubtful she would ever look at him the way she looked at the prince.

It wasn’t as if Tor was revolting to look at. He was tall and well muscled, tan from being in the sun so often. His hair was a sandy brown and cropped short, his eyes a clear green. A two inch scar ran under his left eye, marring his handsome features just a bit. However, he had been told by many women that it made him look dangerous. They had said it as if this excited them all the more. If only the princess felt that way as well.

And so one day while thinking of ways to win her, the knight had come up with a plan that would no doubt get him hung if he was found out. But it was his only chance. He would stage an assassination of the king and queen, of course he would never actually harm them, but in the commotion he could take the princess, his princess, away with him.

This was the day it would play out, for better or for worse. At the moment, Tor was climbing the stairs to the princess’s room, ready to take her for her afternoon walk in the garden, where the man he had paid would crawl over the wall and threaten their lives. He soon reached the door and straightened the red and gold fabric of his uniform before raising his balled hand to knock on the door.

Her life was one of privileged, fun, parties and love. She loved her mother and father dearly and they loved their only child as well. From birth, she was destined to marry the son of a neighboring kingdom. When they were younger, they would frequently play together and get to know each other. As they grew older, they would take long walks and talk, becoming lovers eventually.

She had been only nine and at first she hadn't wanted to speak with him. In fact, it took her a whole two years before she finally warmed up to him being around all the time. They had also become friends, speaking about things that she wouldn't normally speak to anyone else about. She had told him all about her feelings for the prince, trusting him with everything. But she had been oblivious to his feelings, not knowing that her happiness pained him.

Her curly auburn hair ran down her back as she dried herself off. Silver blue eyes looked into the mirror as she dressed herself. Isabella was humming, smiling as she twirled around her bedroom, happy to be meeting her future husband for a horseback ride today. "Oh Eric..." She smiled as she opened the gold locket he had given her and stared at his handsome face.

There was a knock at the door and she quickly checked herself in the mirror before beginning to lace up her corset. "Come iiin." She called out, humming a beautiful tune. When the door opened, she looked over to see Tor walking in. "Oh good, Tor, could you help me lace this up, I haven't a clue where my hand maid is..." She stopped lacing herself up and waited for him to do it instead.

Mademoiselle Fierce said:
Her life was one of privileged, fun, parties and love. She loved her mother and father dearly and they loved their only child as well. From birth, she was destined to marry the son of a neighboring kingdom. When they were younger, they would frequently play together and get to know each other. As they grew older, they would take long walks and talk, becoming lovers eventually.

She had been only nine and at first she hadn't wanted to speak with him. In fact, it took her a whole two years before she finally warmed up to him being around all the time. They had also become friends, speaking about things that she wouldn't normally speak to anyone else about. She had told him all about her feelings for the prince, trusting him with everything. But she had been oblivious to his feelings, not knowing that her happiness pained him.

Her curly auburn hair ran down her back as she dried herself off. Silver blue eyes looked into the mirror as she dressed herself. Isabella was humming, smiling as she twirled around her bedroom, happy to be meeting her future husband for a horseback ride today. "Oh Eric..." She smiled as she opened the gold locket he had given her and stared at his handsome face.

There was a knock at the door and she quickly checked herself in the mirror before beginning to lace up her corset. "Come iiin." She called out, humming a beautiful tune. When the door opened, she looked over to see Tor walking in. "Oh good, Tor, could you help me lace this up, I haven't a clue where my hand maid is..." She stopped lacing herself up and waited for him to do it instead.

As Tor walked in, his eyes immediately went to her body. She was only in her corset; he had never seen her like this before. She was obviously not bothered by it and so he moved closer, his eyes widening even more as she asked for him to help. Was she trying to kill him?

“Yes, of course…princess” he told her, his voice not showing any of the turmoil he was feeling inside. He moved closer to her, his hand brushing down her back gently as he moved her curly hair out of the way before he grabbed the laces, tying them tightly. “Is that too much?” He asked her, not wanting to hurt her but knowing that she usually had them tied tightly. He could barely remember a time when she was not complaining about her corset. He then stepped back from her slightly, noting the necklace she wore.

He longed to rip it from her neck and toss it out the window, but that would most likely make her angry…or worse, she would cry. He could never stand watching her cry, it made him want to cry along with her.

“Do you need a dress for your walk?” He questioned, drawing his eyes from her necklace and to her own eyes, staring into them questioningly.

"No, no Tor, that's perfect. My hand maid always makes it so tight..." She laughed lightly. Isabella wasn't bothered by his presence anymore, having grown more and more accustomed to him. When she was younger and it was thunder storming out she would always call for him and ask him to sleep with her. She would hold him tightly to her body, hugging him close as she fell asleep. Even now that she was older, she still did that. It was obvious that she was afraid of thunder and lightning.

She was in creme colored bloomers and a creme colored corset. When he asked if she needed a dress, she nodded and plopped herself down on her lavish bed. "Yep. I have a test for you. See if you know me well enough. I want you to pick out a dress you think I would wear for today." She smiled devilishly and then giggled, bringing her knees up to her chest as she watched and waited.

Mademoiselle Fierce said:
"No, no Tor, that's perfect. My hand maid always makes it so tight..." She laughed lightly. Isabella wasn't bothered by his presence anymore, having grown more and more accustomed to him. When she was younger and it was thunder storming out she would always call for him and ask him to sleep with her. She would hold him tightly to her body, hugging him close as she fell asleep. Even now that she was older, she still did that. It was obvious that she was afraid of thunder and lightning.

She was in creme colored bloomers and a creme colored corset. When he asked if she needed a dress, she nodded and plopped herself down on her lavish bed. "Yep. I have a test for you. See if you know me well enough. I want you to pick out a dress you think I would wear for today." She smiled devilishly and then giggled, bringing her knees up to her chest as she watched and waited.

Tor lived for those thunder storms. He liked being near her slender young body, falling asleep to her scent. She was so beautiful and they were very close, if only she would look at him the way she looked at Eric, instead of as an older brother.

“Ah a test? Well since it is dresses I think that I will fail it…I don’t know much about dresses except for that you always look quite pretty in them” he told her. She would look pretty in pretty much anything. However, he did not argue, he rarely did. He walked over to her wardrobe and pulled it open, looking at her array of dresses before pulling one out.

It was light green and ivory in color, he liked her in green. “Here we are” he said, walking over to her bed and sitting down beside her. “Will this do?” He questioned, placing the dress onto her lap, letting his hand brush across her leg as he brought his hand back.

"Thank you." She loved it when he complimented her, which was all of the time now that she thought of it. Isabella hummed softly as she watched him stride over to her wardrobe and pull out a creme and green dress. "Looks nice. You did good." She said as she stood and walked over to him, plucking the dress from her lap and stepping into it, buttoning herself up but she couldn't reach the last three buttons. "Do you mind doing the last 3?" She asked, smiling sweetly at him as she turned her back to him.

Back
Top Bottom