Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Planescape Torment now available again!

PatricioINTP

Supporter
Supporter
Aye, I am plugging this game. But considering this is one the highest praised games which very few played (The Last Express being the biggest one in my opinion that no one played), I want to! Its up on GOG now!

http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/planescape_torment

Oh, and I just wan to add, GOG's games are DRM free.

PatricioINTP said:
Aye, I am plugging this game. But considering this is one the highest praised games which very few played (The Last Express being the biggest one in my opinion that no one played), I want to! Its up on GOG now!

Well, It is available on various torrent sites for a long time. What's the big deal?

Nathanromml said:
PatricioINTP said:

Well, It is available on various torrent sites for a long time. What's the big deal?

That I want to vote with my wallet, perhaps? One the reason pirates are so popular is because of those blasted DRMs and being able to buy a hard to get game, which I want to support, without ANY DRM is a good enough reason. While if a game that is good is pirated, then guess what? They won't make good games like that anymore! Add to this that GOG gives me the soundtrack, the novelization, and other things including the manual for a price that is cheaper than what Amazon is offering, then why ask what the big deal is.

But if you want to torrent download a game and run the risk of it not working (another good thing about GOG: it updates all game to be compatible with the latest Windows OS!), or being stuck at 99% or not enough seeders, fine. I can't stop you.

You're so funny. If you hang around the right trackers, you NEVER run into ANY of those problems. However, if you don't do your leg work, you deserve all the shit that falls down on you.

And all it takes is one person to leak the GoG version and poof, we get all that too. So thanks for spending that $10 for me. :D

791728635_VJ8Qa-L.jpg

Torrents =/= piracy.

Sure, when you hear it, it most likely means some level of piracy might be involved, but not always.

If you're that concerned, nuke the thread or the posts.

I'll just be sure not to poke holes in people's clouds anymore, publicly.

dramamine213 said:
Torrents =/= piracy.

Sure, when you hear it, it most likely means some level of piracy might be involved, but not always.

If you're that concerned, nuke the thread or the posts.

I'll just be sure not to poke holes in people's clouds anymore, publicly.

dramamine213 said:
You're so funny. If you hang around the right trackers, you NEVER run into ANY of those problems. However, if you don't do your leg work, you deserve all the shit that falls down on you.

And all it takes is one person to leak the GoG version and poof, we get all that too. So thanks for spending that $10 for me. :D

I didn't even reference torrents in my post. Being a dishonest little snot is not an endearing trait.

See you in a week.

MirrorCracked said:
(Raises hand slowly) I played The Last Express. It was great.

So!

What can change the nature of a man?

You are the first person, other than me, who not only played but even KNOWS of that game! I saw only one copy in my lifetime. I got it for $5, and no one may touch my disks. A director has been tapped for a movie version, but I don't know much beyond that. I am not a fan of the director though.

http://www.1up.com/news/rumor-express-movie-development

What did you thought of the credits, showing the map of Europe through the 20th century?

Back
Top Bottom