Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Useless Pokemon

Lukage said:
--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
PUPITAR. Or something like that.

I guess Voltorb (sp?) because the only thing it does well is self-destruct but it still kills itself.

Just wanted to chime in and state that Pupitar evolves into one of the best (or at least one of my favorites) in the game.

Don't care. Still useless. :3

And I read a quarter of what Google posted. I thought it was pretty interesting.

And Kiko- Giovanni is the CONCEPT of being Ash's father. They wouldn't actually say he is.

Ash IS in a "coma" after all.

Read all of your thing Google. honestly I have to absolutley agree with what it says. Seems to make so much more sense as to why it keeps becoming more and more degraded from the true reality of the first few episodes.

Most useless to me? Pidgey, yea it evolved at lvl 18 but getting to the next evolution was a pain for me. I think it may have been my game being defective but it just seemed to refuse as much xp as possible from ever battle I used it in.

Unknown to me is useless..only one barf attack..hidden power is lame.

Kabutops is useless (though is my fav) rock/water isn't really great type wise. I always have one by end game but i dont use it despite it being slot 6 cause it dies lol.

Back
Top Bottom