Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Triangle (nothingbutporcelain and Anansi)

Draco smirked as people stared at him while he stepped out. He ddn't even bother looking behind him at the scraps of Jessica's outfit that lay on the floor or the puddle of her juices there either. He made his way outside and climbed slowly into the carriage. It was a deep black one with the Malfoy crest on the side. Within it was just wide enough to fit about six to eight comfortably. He climbed into his seat and watched as his father came in. He also watched Jessica pulled in. Pushing her to her hands and knees he pushed her face forward. Once hte door was closed the windows darkened and Lucius pulled out his member. It was smaller than Draco's but it was also somewhat smoother. Gripping Jessica's hair Lucius ran the tip of his member along her lips. "I'm sure you know what to do."

Draco for his part had his member hard again and was forcing it slowly into Jessica's sex from behind. He shifted about the butter beer in her ass before he tore her panties off her leg. He couldn't fit with the butter beer inside of her so pulling it out roughly he stuffed her panties in to keep his seed inside. Thrusting forward he punched deep into her his cock penetrating her womb easily.

Jessica wasn't really used to being treated like this but she didn't think it was too bad. It was a little weird to be walking out of the bar without any clothes on but as long as she was leaving with Draco and Lucius she would be fine with it. She was quite impressed when she saw the carriage they would be riding in. She wasted no time before getting in with the two men. She wasn't all that shocked when Lucius pushed her to her hands and knees in front of him. She looked up at him when she saw him removing his member from his pants. She immediately noticed that he wasn't as long as Draco but he still looked very yummy. She would be glad to have him in her mouth while Draco fucked her pussy.

"I do, sir." She thought he would like to hear her call him sir. It had to turn him on. She wasted no time before moving her head to his cock, starting off by running her tongue up and down his length. The whole time she stared up into his eyes. Then when she was sure he couldn't take it anymore she shoved his whole cock down her throat and began bobbing her head up and down as quickly as possible. She could already tell he was enjoying it. How could he not be? She was so good at this. She moaned against his cock as she felt Draco thrust into her from behind. This was like her biggest fantasy come true. It was amazing.

"Who'd have thought a little slut like you would have such a sweet pussy?" Draco groaned as he thrust hard into her. his actions were actually so hard they rocked the heavy carriage slightly. However on the cobblestone road it didn't seem like anything out of the ordinary. Smacking her backside roughly he laughed. "That mark should keep you from getting knocked up." He groaned as he continued to slam into her. He angled up somewhat so you could see her stomach pushing out slightly. Pushing his thumb roughly into her backside he rocked her back into the hard thrusts he made.

Lucius looked to her and smirked as she answered. "That's a good little slut. I won't be fucking you often but you seem to delight in sucking my cock, maybe on occasion I'll fuck your ass while Draco's monster fills your worthless pussy." He said with a slow laugh. "Hhmm Milano....I used to fuck your mother...what a odd coincidence it would be if you were actually Draco's sister." He said with a slow laugh before she was pushed forward her throat obviously stretching around his member by Draco's hard thrusts. "You aren't allowed to wear panties and you will wear a leash and collar when ordered." Lucius simply told her. "You are ours now..do you understand? Or do I have to carve it into you?"

Jessica got so happy when she heard Draco tell her she had a sweet pussy. She never expected him to say something really nice to her. She always thought Draco was really mean to all the girls he fucked. Maybe she was special. Jessica screamed out loud in pleasure as she felt Draco thrust hard into her. This felt so good, he really knew what he was doing. She was shocked when she looked down and saw her stomach pushing out from his cock. She never thought he would be able to get this deep inside of her but she was really happy that he did. "Good." It was a relief to know she wouldn't get pregnant. She might want to have the Malfoy Heir one day but she wasn't ready for that yet.

She was a little sad to hear that Lucius wouldn't be fucking her much. She loved his cock too and would love to have his cock inside of all the time. She was actually hoping one of the guys would fuck her in the pussy while the other fucked her in the ass. That sounded pretty hot to her. Then he told her he was planning on doing that and it made all her dreams come true. "Mmm, that sounds so good. I want you both to fill me at the same time. That turns me on so much!" She moaned out loudly and was shocked to hear he fucked her mother. That was actually gross. Her mother was pretty nasty looking now. She really let herself go. She nodded when he asked her if she understood that she was now theirs. This was all so hot. She couldn't believe she was really going to be the Malfoy's slave. This couldn't get any better.

Draco pounded hard into her shoving finally one last hard thrust so his member pushed in and due to the enchantments cast on her body her womb stretched to accomodate. He groaned loudly before he bit her shoulder, it was feral and rather violent before he released leaving a fresh pink bite mark. "By Merlin's beard I've never had a slut that took me this deep on the first day." He groaned before he smacked her backside roughly. "Shut up slut who's talking to you?" He snapped as Jessica spoke. "I don't want to hear your voice unless I'm speaking o you got it?" He said with a sneer.

"Now Draco, don't be so mean to the little whore, she's had a long day." Lucius replied gripping her head and pushing her head down hard onto his member. "Besides she may be your sister, doesn't matter she spreads her legs for almost anybody, she's ours now." He added as he began to pound his member into her mouth viciously. "So long as she keeps her mouth shut, if she ever lets out to your mother about what her and I do..well we'll toss her to the centaurs, whore though she might be I'm sure they'd tear her apart." He said with a high cold laugh.

Jessica didn't really appreciate how Draco told her not to talk to him right now. She was all for being his slave but she liked making lots of noise so she didn't want to give that up. She thought he liked the sound of her screaming out loud but apparently she was wrong about that. She was shocked by the pain she felt when he bit into her shoulder. He could really do some damage to her. She knew she would have a mark on her shoulder but that was just fine. He was her owner anyways. Even if she didn't like it she had no choice but to let him do whatever he wanted to her.

She was very happy to hear Lucius stick up for her. It was shocking and not completely nice since he was calling her a whore but at least he seemed to want to hear her voice. She got really scared when he mentioned tossing her to the centaurs. She hadn't planned on telling his wife what they did together but this still freaked her out a lot. She knew they were powerful and tough but she never knew they were capable of hurting her like that. She wanted to tell them that Lucius' secret was safe with her but of course she couldn't since her mouth was otherwise occupied bobbing her head up and down quickly.

Draco continued to thrust viciously into her before he slammed forward and finally came. His seed erupted into her, hot and thick forced against her back wall with barely anywhere to go. Pulling back he pulled freee of her sex with a wet pop and without a single drop of his semen following all of it trapped within her womb. Falling back slightly he smacked her backside. He was still hard but just wanted to watch for a while.

Lucius for his part savored the feeling of the mouth around him and pullsed back to ejaculate onto her tongue then further back to spray his seed onto her face. He laughed as he saw the eagerness in her eyes and looked out the window to a large manor house coming over the hill. "Ah home sweet home." He said slowly before he wiped his member across her lips and then tucked it away. Looking to her face now dripping, he smirked. "If anyone asks, you're Draco's new toy, understood?" He snapped.

Jessica really loved the feeling of Draco finally coming inside of her. She was a little worried about getting pregnant but she didn't want to worry about that right now. She just wanted to focus on how amazing both Draco and Lucius were. She was very lucky to have them in her life. She focused on Lucius once Draco pulled out of her, keeping her lips tight around his waist as he finally came on her tongue. She watched as he moved back so he could cum all over her face. She knew this was supposed to be degrading and offensive but of course Jessica actually liked it. She loved guys who treated her like sluts.

"Yes, I understand. I'm Draco's new toy." She smiled at him because she knew he didn't want his wife finding out about this. That was why they were coming up with all these secrets. It was pretty hot that they were doing all of this behind Narcissa's back. Jessica knew she would kill them if she found out. But Jessica would make sure that never happened.

Draco was still hard but they were already pulling up in front of the house. Growling he simply waited. "My room is at the end of the west wing." He said to her curtly. "Its the biggest one right at the end of the hall on the top floor, you can't miss it, go there now, right now, don't stop to clean my cum that's dripping out of your cunt or wipe off your face." He snapped at her. "I want you to go there and shower you dirty little slag, shower good and wait on my bed ass spread and face down.

Lucius looked to her and laughed. "Precisely that, I'd say its in your best interest to keep him happy lest he toss you to some of our centaur body guards, I doubt even your whore cunt and ass could survive being fucked by horse cocks day and night without becoming uselessly loose." He snapped at the girl before he tidied himself up and stepped out and moved quickly up the stairs into the manor. Draco meanwhile shoved her out with the heel of his boot firmly to her backside.

Jessica nodded when he told her where his room was. She still didn't really like the way he was treating her but she figured she would just have to get over it. She was very scared about being sent to the centaurs so she was definitely willing to do whatever Draco told her to do. She glared at him when he shoved her out of the carriage and she went into the house to go up to his room to shower all the cum off of her. She hoped Draco would give her a nice reward when he returned. She was very sore from what both men did to her earlier but she still wanted more. She would never be able to get enough from them. She showered quickly and got out of the shower, sitting on his bed so she would be waiting for him when he came back to her.

Draco came up about and hour later his hair slightly disheveled and yawning slowly as he stripped off his robe. Tossing it to one side and then his boots he emptied his pockets onto his large oak dresser. Moving in closer to her once his shirt was off and his lithe but muscular upper body revealed he smirked and stroked her cheek. His thumb played over her lips slightly before he snickered. "Mmmm so my pet." He cooed to her softly now before reaching down and stroking his fingers along her sex. "This..is mine, my cock belongs there.' He whispered huskily into her ear. "I want you to always have it ready for me." He teased before he pushed her back gently now before kissing along her throat. "Mmm so what does my little slut want to do?" He asked her, the closest he'd come to compassion so far.

Jessica looked up when Draco came into the room. He was so sexy with his hair all disheveled. He really knew how to make her want him so badly. He just finished fucking her not too long ago and she already wanted him so badly again. She was very happy to see him take his top off so she could get a glimpse of that amazing, muscular chest of his. She wanted to run her hands up and down his chest but she held herself back for now.

She smiled up at him as she felt him run his thumb over her cheek and then call her his pet. Her heart raced in her chest just from hearing him call her this. He sounded so sexy. She smirked when he told her that her pussy was his and his cock belonged there. Jessica felt the exact same way as him. The only other man she would want inside of her was possibly his father. "It always is ready for you, sir." She moaned softly as she felt him kiss along her throat. "What we're doing right now is pretty nice.." She said, giggling softly. She didn't know what else they could do. She wasn't used to doing things with guys other than sex.

"Mmm show me how much you love my balls my little whore." Draco cooed as he rolled over and spread his legs somewhat. Lifting his heavy massive erection out of the way he revealed his large smooth testes to her and smirked. "I want you to really play with em and make me cum on your sexy face." He teased her before he lay down and licked his lips to her suggestiively. "If you can make me cum we'll do whatever your mind can imagine."

Jessica giggled softly when she heard Draco call her a whore and told her to pay attention to his balls. It was degrading but she didn't care. Plus she now belonged to him so he was allowed to talk to her in whatever way he wanted. Jessica always loved challenges so of course she was up for this one. She wasted no time before lowering her head to his cock, starting off by licking his balls. She moaned out softly because he tasted so good. Jessica really loved sucking cock. It was one of her favorite things to do. She was determined to make him cum as soon as possible so they could do whatever she wanted. Eventually she forced his cock into her mouth and began bobbing her head up and down as quickly as possible. He had to be loving this.

Draco ran his figners through her hair as he groaned and leaned back. "Mmm you blond little slut, you seem rather accustomed and fond of this." He whispered as he leaned over her. Gripping the back of her head he pushed deeper forcing his member deeper into her mouth as his member swelled. "From now on your body is Malfoy property, if I hear you've so much as brushed against another man...well you'll spend the rest of a long life trying to forget the things I do to you." He cooed into her ear before biting it softly. He reached down to roughly push three of his fingers into her backside and spread it open before he began to thrust roughly into her mouth. "Every morning regardless of where I am I expect you to suck my cock till I cum. Then brush your teeth the minute you're done swallowing it." He continued before he suddenly turned. He pinned her to the bed his legs stradding her face as he pounded into her mouth before shooting his load into her throat.

Puilling out of her he wiped his dripping member along her lips and cheek before raising off of her and lightly smacking his stiff member against her breast. "Not bad slut."

Jessica loved hearing him say that she seemed very fond of this. He didn't know just how much she loved sucking cock. It was one of her favorite things to do. She loved how he pushed his member deep into her mouth. Most girls would probably hate how he was telling her she was Malfoy property but surprisingly this turned Jessica on more than anything. She loved knowing she belonged to him. He was being so possessive, it was definitely very hot. She didn't know if he included his father in one of the guys she could hook up with but she wasn't about to ask him now. She had a feeling that would make him angry.

It felt so good when he started to shove his fingers into her ass. Surprisingly she was a virgin back there so she was very tight. She could only imagine how much she would love having his cock buried deep inside her ass. Hopefully he would give her that soon. She listened as he told her about how she would be giving him head every morning. That didn't sound bad at all to Jessica. In fact it sounded pretty amazing. She got so excited when he finally gave her what she wanted and came deep down her throat. She immediately swallowed it all, moaning out softly because he tasted so good. "Mmm, I'm glad you liked it. You have a delicious cock, sir.." She said, giggling softly.

Draco had no problem with the concept of sharing with his father mostly because his father bankrolled most of Draco's proclivities. His vices as they were, numerous and expensive were well hidden and well funded so long as Draco allowed his father a level of interaction. The heir apparent to both the fortunes of the Black and Malfoy families with the death of the last male member of the Black clan with Sirius, and his aunt Bellatrix's death and his other aunt's disowning. Draco was only a matter of time away from being one of the most wealthy wizards on earth. Potter had inherrited Grimmauld place but the fortune of the Black family lay in Draco's mother's vault already.

He twisted his fingers in her backside slowly as he thrust deep into her face. Once he came he pulled back letting the last spurt of it land on her face and laughed. "What a good little slut I have." He said as he pet hr hair with his free hand as one would a dog and slowly moved back from him. "Go clean up your face." He said gesturing to the bathroom as he turned from her and lay back on the bed his cock still hard and now covered with her saliva. "When you come back, I want you to sit on my cock and don't stop till every inch is buried in your ass."

Jessica knew how powerful Draco and Lucius were. That was why she was very proud to call herself their slut. They were both so amazing. She wouldn't want to sleep with other men sine they were so great. It really worked out that they only wanted her to be with them. She actually loved how possessive Draco was with her. It was such a turn on. She loved knowing that he felt like he owned her and could tell her what to do all the time.

She was so happy when he finally came deep down her throat. She always loved tasting his cum. He had the most delicious tasting cum in the world. She smiled widely at him once he pulled out of her mouth and told her that she was such a good slut. She loved hearing him say this about her. It made her feel so good. She nodded when he told her to go clean up his face. Jessica did as she was told and walked into the bathroom, washing off her face. She also made sure to brush her teeth since she knew Draco wouldn't want to kiss her if she tasted like his cum. She came back a few minutes later, smirking at him as she sat on his lap and slowly began to lower her ass onto his cock. It caused her to moan out loud because it felt so good. Her ass was so tight since the only man who fucked her was Draco.

Back
Top Bottom