Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hypno ((Ruki + Hat))

Sarah smiled. "Well, maybe I won't so much." she said, getting up and shaking his hand before heading out of the office. She put her things on before leaving only because she didn't want to carry them all. Everything but her blouse, that is, which had been stuffed into her purse, which left a lot of skin showing under her jacket.

Just before she got to the parking lot, a young man with blonde hair and blue eyes walked up behind her.
"Hello, are you Sarah?" he asked. "I'm supposed to interveiw you for Mr. Delarosa. It's like a sort of customer relations survey, only more scientific." he chuckled. "Can you spare a few minutes? Or should I come with you?"

Sarah turned to see the young man talking to her. "Oh yes, that would be me." she said, giving him a smile. "Sure, I have plenty of time. Wherever you'd like to ask the questions is fine with me." she said, glancing down at her watch then back up at the man. Work was over, dinner would be in a few hours, so she had plenty of time to kill.

"Most excellent." he said, sitting down on the park bench. He was kinda cute, in a boyish sort of way. "So what did you come in for?" he asked, his eyes sliding up and down her body quickly. "Do you feel any better about it after the treatment? Or was there little change?"

"Oh, I feel so much better." she said, joining the man on the bench. "I had fear with public speaking, it was dreadful, but after his treatment, I feel like I could do anything." she answered smiling and turning to look at him. "Whatever he did, it's a miracle." she laughed softly, really most happy she'd be able to keep her job.

He smiled. "I'm glad the doctor helped you with your problem. However, there may have been noted side effects of the treatment, such that I haved to ask you a few things. These requests may seem odd, but you have my assurance that I am a doctor as well. Now... When you say anything, do you mean it? How would you feel about taking off your skirt?" he asked, simple and to the point.

((Hey, shoot, I'm really sorry. I had a fall break this past week and ended up going away and stuff. ><))

Sarah looked up at the man, nodding as he talked. "Of course." she said, smiling and getting up, slipping off her skirt, letting it drop down to her feet. "Anything else I can do for you, doctor?" she said, turning to face him, stepping out of her skirt. She wasn't feeling awkward in any sort of way, even though they were outside, in public, and she was in front of a total stranger.

He smiled quietly, nodding as he took some notes. "Incredible." he said softly. "You really don't feel any embarrasment or fright at the prospect of being naked before me?" he asked. "I knew he was making strides, but to completely erase inhibitions like that in one session is incredible."

"Oh, no. Not at all." Sarah smiled, sitting back down on the bench. Although they were alone, if anyone had happened to pass by, she would still not feel any embarrassment at all, like it was something she'd done everyday for years..

"Amazing." he replied. "I still find it hard to believe. Why not take off the jacket and blouse, as well?" he asked. Weeks ago, the doctor was having issues having them even go under, now, she was practically his plaything. What was going on? Either way, he didn't mind. The doctor didn't even bother taking advantage of it.

"Oh, alright." Sarah smiled, pulling off her jacket and hanging it over the bench. Next she undid each button on her blouse, laying that on top of her skirt. She turned to the doctor in just her bra and underwear. "Here you go doctor."

"Most excellent." he checked off something on his clipboard, then smiled at her. "How does it feel? I must know. To be so free of stress and worry? I daresay you could go the rest of the way, if you liked."

Back
Top Bottom