Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hypno ((Ruki + Hat))

Hat-tori

Supernova
Dr. Delarosa was a patient man. Hypnotism was somewhat looked down upon by his colleagues, since it was new and strange. The way it tricked the concious mind and subverted the subconcious worried them. They thought he was a pervert, and every last one wanted him gone. But Delarosa gave results, discovered new things every year. Despite his erratic behavior, they had to keep him onboard. And thatwas just the way he liked it.

She was late. A young woman had set up an appointment. Something about embarrasment, or public speaking... He contacted a friend of his. This was an opportunity. He had a few ideas, and his friend Billy would help him realize them.
And he'd get what he wanted, too. It was pretty win-win. He ran his fingers through his short black hair, his blue eyes gazing quietly at the clock. His features were handsome, but not in a striking way, and he worked out just enough to stay in shape.

Sarah had been running late to her appointment.

Pulling into the lot quickly, she exited her car, heading in straight for the office. She had set up an appointment because of her new job she had acquired, which she was doing perfectly well in so far, but recently they had told her that they would be adding public speaking into something she would soon be doing. While she wasn't shy by any means just talking around her peers, she was deathly afraid of talking to large crowds, and was hoping to seek help, though she wasn't sure how much they would be able to do in just a few days.

Walking up to the desk, Sarah told the receptionist her name, filling out the bit of paperwork she had to do in order to be seen before sitting down in one of the waiting room chairs. The woman was fairly young, almost fresh out of college at the age of twenty four. During school, she had been on the school swimming team, which explained her toned body, and tight curves, which were ample enough around her chest and rear. Sarah's straight, dirty blonde hair fell down to just below her shoulder bones, and her eyes were a soft, light blue in color. Having come straight from work, she was dressed in a tight fitting skirt that stopped just below her knee, a blouse and dress jacket.

"Good afternoon, Sarah." Delarosa said with a smile. "Have a seat. I want to assure you that public speaking is a very common fear. In a recent study, in fact, it was found that at a funeral, most people would prefer being in the casket than giving the eulogy." He said, waiting for her to sit down. "Now, I want you to sign this before we proceed." he said, pushing forth a document. "It's a release form. Hypnotism is a very powerful tool, Sarah, but it cannot make you do things against your 'nature'. This form is basically saying you understand that, and anything that results from the hypnosis thus is your responsibility."

He took out a small yen coin, one with a hole in the middle, and tied it to some twine. "I understand you need this treatment to be fast, so I will be sure to generate results for you. Normally, this sort of thing takes weeks, but... I have my ways."

Sarah smiled as she entered the office. "Good afternoon, doctor." she said, taking a seat in a chair opposite from him. She took the release form from him, signing it then handing it back. "I'm glad you could fit me in with such short notice, and I'm glad you're able to try to help me try to get over it so quickly, I didn't quite know if that would be possible or not." she said, getting comfortable in her chair and glancing at the coin and string that he had pulled out.

"It's very possible." he said. "There might be some side effects, nothing major. Alright, then." he stood, holding the coin. "Now, I want you to focus on looking at the coin and listening to my voice." he said, beginning to swing it back and forth. "Watch it carefully." he took a deep breath. "I am going to count down from ten. When I reach 1, you will fall into a deep trance. 10. You feel normal. Everything is fine. Nine. Eight. Seven. Your eyelids feel a little heavy. You're remembering all the work you did today. Six. Five. Four. Your eyelids feel very heavy. You feel a little droopy, all around, like there's a weight to your body you never noticed before. Three. Two. You feel very very sleepy. You can barely keep you eyes open... One."

Sarah nodded, focusing in on the coin and his voice, doing the best to block everything else out of her mind. She was really trying her hardest to concentrate, wanting this to work as well as it could so she could maintain her job. Her whole body started to feel heavier and heavier as he counted down, almost impossible to keep her eyes open. As he counted to one, her body fell limp, her eyes closed, in a deep, deep trance.

"Very good, Sarah. Now, we need to take care of this problem of public speaking. So... I want you to imagine your inhibitions. Those things that keep you from doing 'embarrassing' things, those things that mark acts as 'embarrassing'. I want to imagine them as a set of clothing. On the outside, you are wearing your need to fit into groups, your need to act normal, as a shirt. As pants, you are wearing the things holding back your sex drive, keeping you in decorum with the way you were raised. Your underwear, is the desire to have approval from others, and your fear of their diapproval. I want you to picture these things in your mind, as vividly as you can. Make the connection as strong as you can. Tell me what your outfit looks like, Sarah."

Sarah took a few moments before responding. "Well..." she said in a monotone voice. "My shirt feels like a big heavy jacket, my pants heavy as well." she said, having always wanted to 'fit into the group' as well, she never fooled around that much, not even in college, having kept fairly conservative about showing off her body. "My underwear is thick." she said, referring to something like heavy old underwear that was way out of style. She wanted approval as well, mostly from her superiors, but from her co-workers as well.

"That must be very very uncomfortable." he replied. "Maybe something a little thinner would be better. After all, it's summer, and your AC is out. It must be terribly hot, like an oven, almost." he said, slowly circling the woman. "Surely a few buttons wouldn't hurt. It's your own home, after all! You can wear whatever you want, as much or as little as you like. Any changes, Sarah?" he asked.

Sarah nodded after listening to him, her body feeling as if the temperature were rising a bit from what her was saying. "Yes..." she said, a bead of sweat forming on her brow. "I'm changing clothes... my shirt is a tank top now, my pants are still long, but lighter now, my underwear is quite a bit thinner as well." she said, her pants changing the least. It showed her obvious resentment of wanting to get too sexually involved as she was now.

"That's good, so far. That's very good." he nodded. He wasn't making the progress he'd hoped for, but he was growing closer. "Now, Sarah, I want you to imagine that you're about to take a shower... in this metaphor, I suppose you'd be cleansing your mind of worrisome thoughts. Walk me through getting ready, tell me what you consider least important of your clothing now."

Sarah nodded again as she listed to his instructions, her look of being all hot had gone away after he had told her it was good. "Well, if I were to take a shower... I suppose I would want all of my clothes off. I wouldn't want to be wearing anything. I suppose that, if it were possible, the underwear would come off first, but that's not possible, so the pants first, and then the underwear, and last, my shirt." she said.

"So. Then you are completely undressed under the water of the showerhead, letting your worries and cares, if only for the moment, wash away. All your inhibitions are cast upon the ground, and it feels good to be rid of them doesn't it? After all, we both know your fear stems from them, so without them, you'll no longer fear the crowd. In fact, you won't be afraid at all! With these changes in mind, I want you to focus on your newfound freedom. Do you enjoy it? Do you want to maintain it?"

Sarah gave a nod yet again as she felt all of her fears and worries washing away, as if nice, warm water were flowing over her until every last inhibition was gone. She had no fear anymore, nothing to worry about. "Yeesss..." she said softly as the last of it left her mind, the woman feeling like she was in the best dream ever right now.

"Good. Now that all your problems are washed away, I want you to step out of the shower. Do you want to put the clothes back on? The air is nice, the perfect temperature for you. You're home, alone, and no one can see you. Surely a few minutes wouldn't hurt? And it's not like anyone would peek into the windows, right? Do you put the clothes back on, Sarah?"

Sarah shook her head. "Oh no, if just feel so nice, it feels just right..." she said, in her little dream world. No one could see her, and putting clothes back on would just make her hot, so why not just leave them off? No one could see her, it was just her, all alone here in her house...

"Good, good. We're going to be a little more daring, now. Let's say you live a bit off the beaten path. Not the middle of nowhere, but a good distance from most other people. You know the mail arrived while you were in the shower, but it's such a nice, warm day out... How do you get the mail? The walk there is very nice and smooth, too."

"Well..." Sarah thought for a moment about the situation. "If no one's going to see me, I suppose I could just go get it how I am. There's no point in putting on clothes if I'm not going to be seen... and it's so nice I'd probably just take them back off anyway... why go through all that trouble."

"Exactly." he nodded. "Now, as you are... without inhibitions, clean of all worries... I want you to focus on that as hard as you can. I'm going to count to ten, and when I snap my fingers, you will wake up, with all these changes we've discussed kept. One. Two. You're feeling a little more active, now. Three. Four. Five. You can hear all the little sounds in the room, like tiny alarms. It's getting harder to stay asleep. Six, Seven, You can feel yourself slowly coming around... Eight... Nine... Ten."

He snapped his fingers.
"How do you feel, Sarah?"

Sarah woke up slowly as he counted up from ten, rubbing her eyes softly and taking a look around the room, taking a moment to remember where she was.

"I feel... fantastic. This is the best I've ever felt. I don't know what you did, but whatever it was, it was wonderful. I wish there was some possible way I could show you my gratitude..." she said, looking to him.

"The power of hypnosis!" he said with a smile. "Makes all your worries disappear." he walked back to his desk and smiled. "You can pay at the front desk. By the way... I don't mean to be rude, but, uh. Isn't that blouse a little tight on you?" he asked, testing the waters carefully. He wondered how effective his treatment had been.

"Oh, of course I will, I just meant, well... nevermind, it's still. And well... I suppose it is, I'm sorry. Perhaps you'd like me just to take it off?" she said, looking back at him, and dropping her jacket onto the ground, starting to unbutton the top few buttons of her jacket.

"That would be fine, Sarah. You can dress however you like in my office." he smiled. "Wear or remove whatever you like." he leaned back in the chair, watching her hands quietly. It had worked perfectly. He was ginning like a madman on the inside, and he knew that soon, he'd have her at his utter beck and call. It was so incredible what hypnosis was capable of.

Sarah smiled and nodded. "Oh, well alright." she said, undoing the last few buttons on her blouse and letting it fall to the floor as well. Sitting back down on the couch, she kicked off her shoes as well, leaving her in her skirt and bra, nothing else. "So is there anything else that we're going to do today?" she asked, looking over at the doctor. "Or would you like me to come back in another day?"

"Our session is completed. Our next appointment is tommorow afternoon." he smiled. "You really are beautiful, Sarah. It's too bad you hide it so much." he chuckled, leaning back in the chair. He had done it. She probably no longer feared public speaking. Then again, she probably didn't fear public anything else.

Back
Top Bottom