Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Coach Stalker //Kratos x Marie M//

Kratos

Supernova
After working a few boring almost dead end jobs here and there it seemed finally one that Seth had been after for a little while for, had become available. Simply put it was a coaching job at a high-school, although the reason he had wanted such a thing was for reasons that definitely would only be told to a select few and definitely not the people that were actually hiring him. Truth was he was actually trained for the job but always went a little further then the courses stated. He preferred a more hands on approach and extra classes of which more then likely would end up becoming something else, which from what he had heard was extremely frowned upon. Seth Marintine was a twenty eight year old male, with an moderately athletic build from his years of professional tennis playing, his hair a clean blonde and keep short yet spiked a little with gel and as per usual dressed like he would have when he was still a teenager, which was very casual and going for brand names rather then the professional look.

His blue eyes contrastied with his hair naturally, although around the pupils was something unique which was a small light green jagged ring that was only noticeable at close range and naturally blended into the rest of the color. This would be his first class where he would meet all his students, which is where he would pick 'potential' players who he thought would do well if they were shown some extra moves. Mostly that meant picking hot little teens to take advantage of, and a few guys at first so that it would seem that nothing was out of the unusual and then from there more private classes would be developed.

He awaited his class now on the courts, the tennis nets already setup and there were plenty of low quality rackets and tennis balls ready. He figured some of the students might have their own racket but if they did not he had a few competitive grade he had brought here himself. As well as the crappy ones that the school had allowed him to use. Slowly some of the students seemed to make their way over, a lot of them wondering just who he was as he stood there waiting for them all to gather. Seth knew how many was in the class and so would wait until they were closer to that number before checking attendance. He would usually not bother and get them to do it, but it was a way to learn names and also apparently at this school it was compulsory to double check if anyone was skipping class or not.

Nina Harper was your average teenage girl. She got decent grades, she was in marching band, and she was decently popular. There was only one difference. Nina had never had a boyfriend. Nina's family was strongly opposed to dating before you were 18. So she had never been on a date, never been kissed. Let alone had sex. She was 17 years old, and felt like her family treated her like she was 10. But she could understand. They didn't want her suffering from heart break at a young age. She could understand her mother and father's reasoning.

Now, so she could get in a little better shape for when she finally could date, she had decided to go out for tennis. She had always watched tennis on tv and thought it looked like a a lot of fun. And she had played a few times in the parks, where she had people to help her learn. So she knew basics. Hopefully playing for the school's newly formed tennis team would help her. Seeing as her 18th birthday was only mere weeks away. Two weeks and counting, she was excited. Walking to the courts she couldn't help but notice her long time crush standing on the other side of the court waiting on the class to start as well.

Gabriel Vincent. Better known as Gabe. He was tall, with dark tanned skin due to his Native American heritage, with long, pin straight black hair, he had mocha colored eyes, and a well toned and defined body that made girls drool, his biggest asset was his panty dropping smile. He was also a star football, and had been her best friend for a long time. That was until the popularity of being their star football player got the better of him. Now he was a playboy. "Fuck um and leave um" type of guy. Nina could've never seen that coming from he. He had always been such a good guy. She walked over to him. Inquiring about being partners for tennis. He wouldn't have normally accepted, but she had been his best friend for a long time. So they were already partnered.

As Seth waited slowly everyone started to turn up, a thought pondering in his head of just how many would probably actually be able to play. As some of this group looked rather uninterested in being here in general. Although if that is what they wanted to act like, he was not going to try and make them do so differently. After all it was their choice to choose to not enjoy or prepare to enjoy themselves. Seeing as enough of them were here he decided to take the role as such introducing himself in the process "Okay everyone.. I am Seth Marintine, your new coach so it would seem for tennis and maybe a few other sports if I decide to take them.. although most teachers would not generally allow you to call them by their first name you can refer to me as Seth, Mr Marintine or Coach.. up to you.. and so can I get everyone to just state who they are so I can mark it down on this pointless sheet that I have to give to your school"

He smiled whilst making that small little joke as a few started to introduce themselves and so he started marking off a few names as they were given to him trying to remember who had said what so he could put a face to the names in his head at least. Luckily it already seemed some of them had their partners prepared for the games to come, which would save him some time. Although by the look of some of this class, he himself by himself could probably beat the pairs but that was expected since it was his task to train them up so they could at least attempt to beat him.

Nina looked over the coach. He seemed nice enough by looking at him. But then again, you can't judge a book by it's cover as they say. She stood there, chatting with Gabriel till it came time to introduce themselves. She found herself giggling at the Seth's joke, but mostly ignoring it and waiting on her turn. Gabe reach over and nudged her with his elbow. "Guy seems like a real tool, but lets hope he can coach. I've been playing tennis for 10 years. So if he doesn't help you, I will," Gabe smiled. His smile could light up a room, it always made her go weak in the knees when he smiled. She looked back to the coach. Hearing the girl next to her introduce herself she spoke up.

"I'm Nina Harper," she said. Her voice was soft, but could still be heard over individual conversations. Afer Gabriel introduced himself she looked over at him. "Well, I may have you help me too. So I'll get twice the practice." Gabe smiled again. He couldn't help it and this made Nina smile wide.

(sorry had net issues)
His eyes flicked around as people spoke and introduced themselves as he then started to mark off. From what he could tell some of the students seemed into the whole idea of having him as a coach the others, currently seemed bored or unimpressed but they would probably warm to him once they saw he could play and possibly teach. That part he was slightly unsure of just how well he could do but Seth at least figured he would be able to manage since he had a few times done similar things before. Hearing Nina speak and introduce herself he looked over at her for a moment, her voice was quite soft and something about her interested him but he then marked her as 'here' and then continued until finally everyone that was there was marked accordingly.

"Well then, pair up and lets get this started.. if you don't have your own rackets I got plenty of spares of my own, or you can use your schools.. err great quality rackets they let me borrow for you all." the last part showed he was not entirely impressed by the quality in general but that was mainly because as a ex-professional player they really seemed like pieces of crap compared to competition grade rackets. "Once you are all paired up and have a racket, grab a court.. and an opponent so I can see what everyone can do."

Nina looked over at Gabe with a smile, he handed her one of the couple rackets he had brought with him. She was glad that she was finally getting to talk to Gabe again. They had always been so close, and ever since high school hit they had just grown apart. She hadn't liked it. But she understood. He was tall, he was handsome, he was athletic, he was smart. There was nothing that someone wouldn't love about Gabriel. His charm alone was enough to make anyone fall in love. And that Nina had. From the years they had spent playing together as children, to now, Nina had fallen in love and had fallen hard. But then, it wasn't hard to see why. They decided on opponents that were paired similarly, one player with experience and another that was new to tennis. That way things would be fairly even. Though, being partners with Gabe was certainly a distraction. But she kept her focus so she didn't embaress herself in front of him. That was the last thing she wanted. She had decided to wear a fairly cute outfit for the first day of tennis practice. A pair of cheerleading shorts she'd gotten to support the team, that showed off her gorgeous legs, and a tank top that showed her flat stomach. She didn't have much as far as a chest went, but she didn't care. She thought she looked good. And her bubble butt more then made up for it.

It seemed out of some of the students, a few particulars seemed more serious about actually playing. As some had brought some rather decent rackets with them and a spare for their partner. Gabriel was one of those, who was currently partnered with Nina who from what he could tell. She was interested in him and well she was quite a nice person to look at of which already Seth was starting to have thoughts about considering to put her down on the list for extra lessons. That are much more private and less people. Seeing a few then actually start he simply started to walk holding a racket across the courts behind the players watching their stances and playing. Of which occasionally it seemed one or two of the more experienced players thought it to be a good idea to slam a shot at him as he walked passed but his quick eye was enough to spot it and then slam it back just inside the boundaries of their area instantly winning the shot. Of which the experienced players were a little surprised but then continued the game as he stopped over at Nina and Gabriel's game "You play quite well Gabriel.. although you lack technique and instead tend to overuse power.. or are you simply just distracted?"

Gabriel looked up, "I might be distracted. What of it?" Gabriel asked. His Native American heritage was obvious. He still spoke with an accent and his speaking slow so that he was clear. He looked over at Nina. "Who wouldn't be?" He was quiet about the last part, so that he didn't let Nina know he was talking about her. He had always liked Nina. But he'd been scared to tell her. And once they got to high school. He got popular. Girls flocked to him. And he tried to forget his crush. But he always remembered, he couldn't forget her. Nina looked over, seeing Gabriel talking to the coach. She walked over. "There something wrong coach?" Nina asked innocently.

Although it was doubtful that anyone else would have heard it Seth had managed to pick up the last portion that Gabriel had said. For the most part he could understand but in the same token as he had noticed already in this class alone, apart from Nina there were a few others that seemed quite interested in the male. Seeing Nina approach he offered a warm smile "I had noticed so far out of the glass Gabriel seems to be one of the more experienced 'players' " although he was leaving out what was said prior he could definitely be somewhat cheeky sometimes. "Do you mind Gabriel if I take the next practice set against Nina? I would like to see if I can see areas that could be improved on to make the game more evenly matched" he waited for his response before walking over to the side of the court. He would definitely have to go easy on her.

He waited for her to serve, giving it a weak backhand that placed the shot almost directly back to her position, and after a few hits decided to give it a bit of a spin to the other side of the court, his eyes intent on watching her run. He could understand why Gabriel seemed distracted earlier, even Seth himself found himself watching her intently but at least in his case he could make it much less obvious, by appearing to be watching just the ball. Taking a few hits back and forth until the set was wrapped up he decided that would do a small grin covering his face. she will do perfectly for the lessons... . During the match he had left one of her good hits to go in, so that it was not a clean sweep before he walked over towards her "Not bad... Nina wasn't it?" this comment was more so directed at her then the actual match, but he doubted it was obvious. Walking a little closer so that Gabriel could not hear he then spoke again "I could help you out a little with some extra lessons if you would like... it might help you get 'his' attention" he offered his warm charming smile before then walking around to assist some of the rest of the class as a few of the students seemed to be starting to complain now that they had seen him play.

So far though they had seen nothing of his actual potential, and more accurately he had seen nothing of what potential they could be.. to him later on. Except Nina.. she definitely intrigued him a little.

Nina bit her lip as coach as to take the next practice set against her. She wasn't very good, since she had never really played before and he made her nervous enough as it was. She shifted uncomfortably, looking at him as she got ready. Her stance wasn't terrible, but it definitely needed some work.

Gabriel scrutinized her form and gave her little tips from the sidelines as coach served, and she sent it back to him. Her hits weren't terribly hard. It was obvious that she needed some work on her strength, though they seemed fairly precise. She seemed so focused, biting her lip as she volleyed back and forth with him for a few hits. Gabe was watching intently, his eyes drifting over those gorgeous legs and tight little body. He shook his head, couldn't get caught staring.

"Yes Coach, Nina," she said softly. Looking up at him, biting her lip gently.

When he offered her the extra lessons to get Gabe's attention, he face began to heat up and she wrung her hands behind her back. The idea of getting Gabe's attention was certainly appealing. Though she couldn't help but feel like extra lessons would cut into the time she would have for her other activities... She had to think about it that was for sure....

As he walked away he could see she was deep in thought about the idea, his eyes glancing over again at Gabriel. Although most others probably did not notice him staring at Nina as she played, he had definitely spotted his attention. After all he had to look that way when serving and returning a few of the hits, whilst when possible watch her form. The fact that Gabriel seemed interested in her was going to make him even more driven to do what he had planned for Nina, an incentive to take whatever he could that Gabriel had not yet experienced with her. From what he could tell with how popular he seemed to be with the class, he doubted so far anything major had taken place.

Walking around and helping out a few of the other students about twenty minutes past before his attention returned to Nina, his eyes watching her again. If anyone caught him currently staring they would have probably thought nothing of it, after all he had to work out what he could teach them of the game itself as well to maintain his cover. He had even made an effort to give some of the other students some time of day, but for the most part she had his main interest.

“Nina… before you have another game.. a moment please…” he watched her walk over to him, casually leaning partially against his racket as he relaxed a little “Have you had a think about it?... I mean if you have any issues with it, it’s open for discussion… “ he paused for a moment, his eyes looking into hers “Want to know what I think?... I think if you can somehow make some time for it… the sooner you can impress Gabriel… the sooner he might see your interest in him…” it almost felt distasteful to say such words, if anything he actually did not want for the other student to notice, and was going to deliberately setup teams for the next lesson to ensure they were as far apart as possible. After all there was plenty of courts to fill. He offered his warm charming smile, waiting to hear her response, curious to know if his words so far had been enough or if he would have to try a little harder.

Gabe moved over to play another game with her, shaking his head as they began a light volley back and forth.

"He was staring at you... You know that right?" He asked. Sending a volley back at her.

This caused Nina's face to go bright red, shaking her head as she blushed. Missing the ball completely in her flustered state. She moved back to grab it, bending down and giving Gabe a perfect view, which he fought hard not to stare at.

"No, he wouldn't... I... He was just watching my form..." Nina said. Her face flushed. Looking up at him. "Besides, there really isn't much to look at..."

Before Gabe got to contradict her statement, Coach once again interrupted them. Causing Gabe to narrow his eyes at the man. This guy was a fucking creep... One who was obviously interested in Nina for more than her skills, or lack there of, in tennis... It made him want to punch the guy in the face, he was not going to let this guy sinks his hooks into Nina... She was too innocent to let some older creep take advantage of.

Nina looked up Coach, biting her lip gently. She wanted to take him up on his offer, but she had so many other extracurricular activities and homework as it was... She wasn't sure if she could handle anything else. She had to keep her grades up. Sure, she'd already gotten into the college she wanted, that didn't mean she could slack off now though.

"I don't know Coach... I have a lot of things on my plate already..." She said. Biting her lip gently.

The glare from Gabriel was unexpected, but for the most part Jason paid no attention to it. It was uncertain what it was for, but he was paid to teach, not try and work out every little problem some students would have with him. With his full attention on Nina now he could not help but noticed she seemed somewhat flustered and rather hesitant, a small chuckle escaping him "Well it is a great way to let off some steam, but it is your choice..." he paused for a second, his charming smile weakening slightly. "So if you find a clear spot on your plate, just let me know" knowing that he could not be to pushy due to the risk of potentially showing it was more for his own gain then hers, it was time to take the somewhat backwards approach.

"We still have enough time for another match... Gabriel, how about you show me if the offer for extra lessons should go to you as well.." spoken loud enough for more of the students to here they stopped their games, eyes looking over at the challenge that had been declared. To add extra insult, even though he knew that he had his own racket he decided to offer one of his "it will be with one of these professional rackets though.. not one of the schools hand me downs..." he smirked watching the response, curious to see if Gabe would put his pride on the line. He had actually watched the student already with some of his hits, but he doubted with his mind set on it, and the slight frustration that Nina had not said yes yet to extra lessons, that his actual professional training would fail him in what would most likely be a relatively intense match.

Nina was about to head over to talk to Gabriel when Jason offered him a match. He looked him seriously, glancing at Nina. He bit his tongue at the comment of his racket.

"Fine, we use your rackets..." He said. Stretching a bit.

He couldn't let this guy beat him, not with Nina watching... He had to make sure that he would beat this guy. He moved over to Nina, taking her hand gently. Looking into her eyes with a charming smile.

"A kiss for good luck?" He asked softly.

Nina's face went bright red as Gabe asked this, stammering a bit. Was her childhood crush really asking for a good luck kiss? In front of their entire class and their Coach? She couldn't believe it. She tried to gather her words and found herself flounder. Tripping over her words and fumbling for the right thing to say.

"All you need to say is yes or no," Gabe said softly.

"Y... Yes..." Nina stammered.

Gabe couldn't help but smile in satisfaction at this. He pulled Nina in close, glance up at Jason before he tilted her chin up gently and placed a light, chaste kiss on Nina's lips. Wiping away a little smudge of her lip gloss that had ended up on his lips as he pulled back.

A few of the students cheered when Gabe accepted the challenge, a few surprised looks crossing a few of them when he had grabbed himself a good luck kiss from Nina. Where there was not surprise, was instead jealousy, as some of the girls seemed to start talking among themselves, complaining that it had not been them.

Jason himself was rather surprised as well, this would definitely make things a bit harder for him. Half of the reasoning to try and get her originally interested in extra sessions had been to get Gabriel's attention, which as of this moment seemed almost a waste of effort seeing as it seemed like she would get it anyway. A slight frustration crossing him as it meant that another reason would have to be made. ... Damn it... I won't go easy on him now...

He walked over with one of his spare rackets, somewhat pushing it into Gabe's hand. "You can serve the first set... who knows.. I might even go easy on you..." his tone of voice showed his somewhat frustration, before he smiled his charming smile, remembering that he had to act less hostile, or at least less obvious to the rest of the class.

Walking over to the opposite side of the court he stretched a little, something told him this match would most likely be rather challenging and one thing was for certain, Gabriel's determination to win was definitely evident; but it was highly unlikely. Taking a few practice swings Jason then prepared for Gabe to serve, smirking a little. He could not wait to wipe the floor with him.

Gabe looked down at Nina, brushing his thumb over her lips before turning to Jason. He wasn't going to let this creep sit there and hit on Nina without some kind of retaliation. He could still taste her sweet strawberry lip gloss on his lips. Making him smile as Jason pushed the racket into his hand. Giving the older man a confident smirk, knowing that Gabe had gotten exactly what he wanted.

He could sense the hostility coming from the older man, he could tell that he wanted Nina. Who wouldn't. All you had to do was look at her and you'd fall for those stunning blue eyes, and chocolate hair.

Gabe stretched out a bit, looking back at Nina. Who was standing in stunned silence, her fingers pressed to her lips as though questioning if it had really happened. Then his eyes narrowed and he became much more focused, his gaze sharpened in right on Jason. There was an intensity in the boy's eyes that hadn't been there throughout practice thus far.

Nina moved around so that she could actually watch the match. She was still somewhat in shock that Gabe had kissed her, her of all people... It had been her first kiss... And if she had to say so, it couldn't have been better.... She watched the shift in Gabe from his usual cocky, confident self to this more determines, more intense look. It was kind of hot actually... The look in his eyes. She could help but bite her lip gently as she looked up at him.

She watched Gabe make solid serve, making sure it would be on the far side of the court, she knew Gabe would make Jason run. Gabe liked to wear his opponents down, tire them out.

Jason could not contain his excitement at how serious that Gabe seemed to be, maybe his attention towards Nina was being noticed, and thankfully though it seemed like the rest of the class were completely oblivious. The serve itself had been very decent, but its placement had been rather expected, returning it with relative ease having to only partially lunge at it with a backhand swing, dropping it just over the net and to the left.
One thing he probably had over this student was the experience, it was good and all to try and tire out your opponent, make them run for each hit, but it also made them rather predictable. Something of which could be dealt with, and also relatively easy to turn the tables and make him have to run in retaliation to the aggressive play style. His eyes now fixed on the ball, his cocky smirk crossing him as he was forced to run back and forth a little.

Wondering how long he would have to toy with the student, to give him a false sense of hope he actually was distracted for a second, his eyes catching Nina and how fixated she seemed to be on Gabe. Cursing under his breath as he missed the return he let out a small sigh. He would have to ignore her for now, and instead showcase his ability to play. “15- love” he waited now for the next serve, this time losing the smirk, and instead changing up his tactics. He returned it, waiting for his moment to strike before sending a perfect drop shot to the right, barely making it within the line. A practically impossible hit to return, even for the best of the best. “15 all”

Back
Top Bottom