Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Caged .: Zarazel : Angel :.

Angel

Star
Over in the Maximum Security Wing in the very lest cell on the left at the end of the hallway is where she was. Dead silent among the rest that were hollering and threatening each other form across the way. The chains upon her wrists and ankles clanked once in a while but that was it. She looked through the bars to try and see the inmate across from her, but it was too dark. All she could see was a pair of shoes that almost seemed to be attached to nothing from the way the shadow laid. She didn't say anything though. She kept to herself as she sat back against the wall. Orange wasn't her color, and somehow she had managed to keep her own clothes.

Her wrists and ankles were red and irritated from the chains. She would be a risk to society if they let her out, which was why the chains were necessary. Her next goal: corrupt and destroy the jailing system. Destroying all criminal records to let them go free with no sign of their existence within the facility. The more she thought about it, the more that twisted grin grew along her face. Her punishment so far: life in jail. Not if she could help it.

However, there was one issue she had to deal with. The Warden. She had killed his father, and oh the irony, she was put in his prison. She sighed lightly to herself, trying to think of ways to escape. She was sure there was going to be "special" treatment for her here...

Jacob Lonestar woke up, today he would finally get a chance to meet the woman who killed his father. He always looked up to your father and he even was instructed his methods of keeping a prison. However even he knew that somethings had to be done below the table to keep the prisoners happy and not giving them a chance to escape. However with this girl would be different, she would be living a hell of a life in this prison he will make her pay for what she has done. With a slight smirk he got ready and went to the prison. The gate opened and he was told that she was already there and processed. Without telling anything else he parked the car and walked to his office.

Looking at one of the guards he instructed her to bring the new prisoner. After doubting for a bit the guard did as told walking to the gate where the prisoner was and banging on the bars, “Hey you, the warden wants to see you”. Another guard pointed a gun at her as the guard entered the cell and grabbed her chains. The guard started walking across the hall as the rest of the guards started cheering and making noises to get attention.

As the door opened she was pushed inside the room and the chains locked to the ground. Jacob looked at the girl who killed his father and could not help but smirk. Standing up he approached her and looked at her up and down, “I think you know who I am, in here I am the judge, jury and executioner. I will make sure to make your stay here as much fun for me as I can possibly think. You are assigned a new cell with a partner. I think you will find her to be… lets just wait so you can see her yourself” he grinned looking at her and punching her face, “That was for my father”.

She looked behind her as the door shut to the Warden's office. She sighed lightly then turned around to face the Warden as the locks of her chain were sealed to the floor. "Ugh..." She lifted her head to see the man, stating that she probably knew who he was. "Of course I know you, Junior. How's daddy?" She would ask in a snyde, sarcastic tone. It was ignored as he continued talking about a new cell mate. "Aw, but I like my cell. I've gotten used to the cold concrete floor and no warm blankets." The next thing she knew his fist had contacted her face. She gasped loud, her head turned to the side from impact, her long black hair covering her face. She gasped, then spit out blood that was dripping from her lip. "Well, I'm glad I killed your daddy. He didn't teach you right, at all. He never taught you to never hit a woman?" Her eyes glistened the more she spoke such vile words. Oh how she loved a rough man when she was tied up and couldn't do nothing about it. It was sarcasm in her mind, this was nothing she liked at all. But she wouldn't weaken before the warden. No. Cause if she did, he'd win, and she can't let that happen.

Back
Top Bottom