Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Secret Girl

He knew exactly how uncomfortable it was to be cooped up and practicly crushed. He nodded, "Heh, id be more than happy if you didnt wear them." He walked towards her bed and sat on the edge. He looked to the other side of the room where his bed still laid destroyed. "I should really get rid of that tomorrow." He cringed at the thought of what it would be like tomorrow. All thought of that went away when he saw her putting clothes on. He reached out and stopped her hand when she was putting her pants on. "Ya know, it still only you and me in here. You dont have to wear those clothes in bed with me, i promise to be good." He winked at her as he climbed into bed and under the sheets, hiding his nakedness.

Sam blinked as he grabbed her hand to stop her getting dressed, looking over at him and raising an eyebrow, then smirked as he got under the blankets. "Tell you what...." She watched him for a moment, then pulled her pants on, but left herself completely topless as she walked toward the bed, large, heavy breasts bouncing with every movement she took. "I'll try it like this....and we'll see how well you behave tonight shall we?" She licked her lips as she slowly crawled onto the bed, letting her breasts hang down beneath her, swinging slowly, hypnotically as she crawled across the bed toward Matt in order to lay down with him.

He faked a sad sigh. "Well alriiiiight." He chuckled and watched her breasts approach him. He resisted the urge to reach out and cup one of her large soft breasts in his hand, instead he extended his arm across the empty space on the bed for her to lay on. Once she was in the bed, he rolled his arm back up bringing her to himself, his hand resting her hip. He could feel her breasts on his side and chest, her legs against his. He rubbed her clothed hip and looked up at the ceiling letting out a deep yawn and small, individual muscle stretches. He turned his head and looked at his new lover on his arm with a smile.

"Hey.....your alarm is set early right? I gotta get to the pharmacy for 5 when it opens..." Sam yawned as he pulled her gently against him, her breasts squashing softly against his muscles. It felt so good to not have them strapped down like last night. She couldn't help but return his smile, yawning almost cutely as he watched her. "You just need to be careful....if people catch you staring at me they're gonna think you're gay. Either that or they'll start wondering if there's something about me, and I really don't want people examining me too closely"

He looked at his clock and realized that he had forgotten to reset it for and earlier time. He gently reached over her, lifting his body a little to reach his alarm. He set it for 4:30, enough time to get up, get over there when i opened and make it back over her for a shower before practice. When he returned he looked back at her and nodded. "ill be sure to watch that. Dont want anyone finding out about my personal discovery." He licked her nose when he said 'personal' and chuckled. He stretched his leg out to hit the lights with his toe. When all was dark her turned to her and smirked, knowing how impossible it was to see. He placed a warm gently hand on the side of her face to get a feel of where she was and rubbed his thumb on her cheek bone as he laid his head back down facing her, his warm breath able to be felt on her lips and chin.

"Your personal discovery hm?" Sam smirked as he licked the tip of her nose, unable to help giggling slightly, moving slightly to almost snuggle against him, though she would never admit to something so girly and submissive. She leaned softly into the hand on her cheek, leaning her head in a little closer to his breath as she slowly closed her eyes. "G'night Matt.....try not to impale me with your morning wood or anything...." She smirked as she slowly moved one of her legs to wrap it around his waist, before starting to drift off to sleep.

He moved his head forward as well and rested his forehead against hers and closed his eyes. "Hehe, ill try not to." He heart skipped a beat when she brought her leg fully over his waist, the heat of her pussy through her pants was obvious against his cock, but he resisted. He smiled, "G'night Sam." His body felt to him as if deflating as all the tension of the day slowly wore away untill he was left completely relaxed. His mind slowly drifted off into dreams, these much more different than the ones he had the night before, this time there was a face on the girl he was with, and it was Sam's.

It felt like an eternity since he had fallen asleep. His mind so well rested, but his body stuff and achy. The alarm next to the bed blared its unbearable noise and tinted the room with its red glow. Matt's eyes slowly opened to the sight of same in front of him. His mind was lost for a moment, trying to figure out why his new roommate was in his bed. Everything came back in a flash, all of the days events from yesterday bringing a smirk to his face. He nuzzled her forehead with his own to wake her. Once he was convinced she was up, he pulled his head back and yawned, waiting for her to get up first considering that his arm was still under her head. He spoke in a soft, raspy voice, "Heeeeey, what are you doing in my bed." He winked at her.

Sam groaned as the alarm went off, grumbling and shifting slightly, feeling someone next to her...very close next to her. As her eyes opened she blinked, squinting through the darkness as her mind raced to remember what had happened yesterday. She gasped for a moment, then chuckled, slowly sitting up, feeling rather sticky between her legs. "Your bed? This is my bed, yours had a little....accident....remember?" She smirked at him, then slowly stood up, removing her pants. It seemed the rest of Matt's cum had gradually leaked out of her overnight. "Ugh....I better go wash up real quick before running for the pharmacy...."

He sat up with her and eyed her naked body when she removed her pants. He laughed, "Just goes to show that all accidents arent bad. But i better take care of that." He scooted to the edge of the bed and stood up. He threw his arms into the air, careful to watch out for Sam, and stretched every muscle as high as he could. Once on his toes he was able to palm the ceiling. He whined as he stretched and let out a very satisfied sigh once he returned to he relaxed state.

He looked at her legs and saw what had happened and checked himself not seeing anything on himself thankfully, he had plans this morning after all. He walked past her and over to the bed they had destroyed last night. "Hmmmm, well ill grab some of the garbage bags for the sheets and see what the damage is under those. At the worst, ill just need to throw the mattress out and keep the box under it." He walked into the kitchen then back with said bags. He was still not dressed, leaving his flaccid cock to sway back and forward for Sam to see. He was still a little drowsy so he didnt fully notice that he was naked.

Sam watched as his cock swung back and forth, almost mesmerised by it, the urge to just reach out and touch it was....no...no there was no time for that. Shaking her head quickly the girl headed for the bathroom in order to wash between her legs quickly, wiping away all of the cum before heading back out to grab her straps, starting to wrap them around her chest to restrain her breasts, somehow managing to pull the large orbs of flesh down enough that she could pass for a boy. She seemed to wince slightly as they were fastened, before going to grab her clothes and get dressed. "Sometimes I wish they weren't so damn big...."

The girl grumbled as she quickly got herself dressed, checking her watch. "Ok....can you give me directions to the pharmacy and I'll get going, then meet you at the gym as soon as I've taken a couple of pills ok?"

He looked over at her and shook his head, "Dont wish for that, its like saying i wish my cock was smaller." He laughed as he noticed her ogling him. He realized he was a distraction and quickly found his pants before grabbing some paper and a pen. "Its real easy, once you leave the main gates of the campus you just go right down the main street and take the fourth stop light, itll be the building on the right of the next corner. Real easy to spot." He drew her a simple map on the paper and handed it to her.

He put his practice shorts on and stuffed his school clothes into his gym bag. "Sounds like a plan. Just dont be late, i cant go easy on your just cause your taking my meat." He winked at her as he went to the bathroom to wash his face and take a leak. He came back out and ran his fingers through his hair, smiling at her. "Ill be heading down to the gym once i get all this stuff bagged up."

"Well you don't have to hide your cock" Sam chuckled, watching as he drew the map, being careful to memorise his directions. "Go easy on me hm? I don't recall you going easy on me even last night. Besides.....who said I wanted you to go easy on me? Maybe I like it....hard" She smirked, moving closer as she spoke, then as she said the word hard she grasped his cock through his shorts, squeezing it roughly before letting go and turning to leave. "I'll see you at practice then Matt, try to explain the weird noises to the neighbours while I'm gone" She chuckled, opening up the door and heading out.

He straightened up when she grabbed him and smirked. "Oh and ill gladly give it to you hard.... nice and hard." He watched her leave, a tiny panic crossing his expression when she spoke of explaining to the neighbors. "Later dude!" He reverted back to talking to another guy when the door to their room was opened by Sam. He thought for a moment, giving the room another look over. "Hmmm.... i got it." He began bagging up all the dirty sheets and comforter, tying the bags up tight. He looked the bed over to think of how he was going to do this. He kept working on getting the bed out of the bedroom and down to his truck until 5:45 came around. With the bed covered in black hefty bags and the sheets stuffed in another in the back of his truck, he walked to the gym which was, thankfully, nearby.

Once inside he went into the coach's office and greeted the early coach with a tired hello. The coach didnt ask why the tired face, not out of respect for privacy, but a lack of caring at the moment, he seemed busy with the final pieces of the new player's paperwork. Matt took the practice equipment and hauled it out onto the court. Already people were showing up and eagerly helped set up. A few gave him suspicious looks. He didnt notice until one of the senior members approached him and asked him flat out. "Hey bro, what was up with last night. Sound like someone was being beaten in your room." He looked up from his set up and laughed. "Haha oh that?" He said sarcastically which caused the other to chuckle. "Dude, i got home from my late class and found these lady clothes on the floor outside the bedroom. I was like whoa... But when i looked inside, Sam had this BABE! in bed with him. And i mean babe, she was like... a 10." He used hand gestures when explaining the story.

He ended with a shrug. "I slept on the couch and let him have his fun, but ill explain the rules to him tonight. No need to be a cock block if he doesnt know." He stepped closer to the other player. "But dont bring it up to Sam, if hes gonna tell you, then he will." He looked up at the gym doors as more of the team entered.

Sam's jog to the pharmacy was practically a sprint, heading in right as they were opening, talking to the pharmacist for a short while and eventually managing to convince him to part with some Morning After pills. Sam also decided to buy a box of the largest condoms the pharmacy had, though she doubted they would be big or strong enough. She nodded in thanks, then turned to go, waiting until she was out of sight before quickly popping some of the pills in her mouth, swallowing and letting out a sigh of relief. "I think I'm gonna be taking a lot of these things....."

Sam glanced at her watch, then made her way quickly toward the gym, arriving shortly after most of the others meaning that the changing room was empty when she went inside, changing quickly into her practice clothes before coming out onto the court, unaware of the rumours already circulating about her supposed conquest the previous night.

Matt watched as the others conversed amongst themselves. Sam caught his eye when she exited the locker room and joined the others. While she walked over, a few of the senior members looked to her and gave a nod greeting in a friendly manner. These nodders already heard the story and expressed their respect by acknowledging the newcomer. Once everyone was lined up he grabbed two balls from the basket next to him and held them under each arm. He began bouncing one as he spoke.

"Alright guys, were gonna do some agility drills today. Your goal is to not only keep up with the rest of the team, but as a team, this ball cannot stop bouncing. If i hear a break in the rhythm, we will all run lap. It happens again, we run two laps and so on and so on." He looked to the new members, including Sam. "So no pressure." He laughed with the rest of the team. He pointed to the cones he had set up in a zig-zag fashion which arched around creating a semi-circle. "Pretty self explanatory, zig-zag around each cone with one step and keep the ball moving all the way around and bounce pass it to the next one in line."

He nodded to his veteran members which began forming the line in front as to show the new guys by example. Matt threw the first player the ball which instantly took off and began the rhythm. Matt watched the players, especially the new players, fidget with worry. He made sure his eyes did not linger on Sam, as hard as it was.

Sam glanced at Matt as she entered the gym, but looked away quickly as others approached her, blinking as they nodded and grinned like the knew something. She knew Matt wouldn't have told them her secret, but just what had he told them? She'd have to get that little tidbit out of him later....maybe they could meet at lunchtime...

As yesterday Sam quickly got herself into position with the others, lining up to listen carefully to Matt's explanation, making a mental note of every word in order to ensure she didn't screw up. This did sound a little difficult, but she enjoyed a challenge. Once the team got going, Sam leaned around to watch the veterans and make sure she understood the explanation, moving along until it was her turn, quickly taking the ball and beginning to bounce it, moving herself and dribbling the ball with almost perfect rhythm. She kept herself focused on the task at hand, ignoring everything except her feet, the ball and the cones, keeping a mental note of her position so that when the time came she could pass the ball to the next player in line.

Matt watched her move, taking this chance to look over, not only her body, but her skills. Ah yes, she is all around formidable. He smirked a bit as she came back around and passed the ball. To his surprise, the first round had no mistakes. This brought a big smile to his face which remained even still when the first mistake was made. The ball bounced to the far end of the court as a new player passed it to the next, only to over shoot him and throw it across the court. The veterans groaned as the new players looked to Matt with a look of fear.

He already was on his way over to them with the one ball in hand. He dropped it on the floor quickly stopping it from bouncing with his foot. "Well? We all know what happens. One lap lets go!" He raised his voice at the end of his command to emphasize the severity of what just happened. He ran right behind the player that messed up to make sure he didnt slack off. The training went on like so for a while until Matt called for a huddle. Once everyone was around he spoke, "Alright, good job today guys. Tomorrow were gonna be here at the same time. Were going to be doing scrimmages tomorrow so look over your play books tonight after your homework. Thats all, see yall later." He dismissed them with a little more time than yesterday seeing as how so many of the players were in a rush. It would even give him enough time to take a shower as well before school. Among other things if the need arises. He began picking up the practice stuff.

Unlike most, Sam didn't groan as the ball was fumbled by another of the new guys, she was rather looking forward to a nice lap of the court. She gave the player who had dropped the ball a reassuring pat on the shoulder, before setting off on her lap, making sure to keep pace with the others rather than trying to pull ahead. It wasn't a race after all, just a single lap, not enough to really tire any of them out.

Once practice was over and the team began to disperse, Sam instead went to help Matt gather up the practice things, grinning slightly. "Just thought I'd help out, I guess it's part of my job being your roommate right?" She grinned, waiting until the others had all entered the changing rooms. "Ok Matt....just what did you tell them? The whole team has been looking at me weird all practice. Now I know you didn't tell them the truth, but you sure told them something that got them interested"

He grinned back at her when she offered to help. He gave the gym one last look over before he told her. "Heh, i just sealed the deal on your manliness. Told em you brought home a babe and took her to town and that i was her that made dents in our wall." He picked up the last of the cones and dropped into a wire cage with the other practice materials. "But i didnt tell em why the bed was messed up, just said it was and left it to their imagination." He grabbed the two balls and tossed them into the ball cage. By that time, the first of the teammates began exiting the locker room looking very relaxed and relieved, much more so than yesterday when they were rushed. He waved the last one good-bye as he made his way out, then to the coach as well as he made his way to the outside field.

Matt looked to Sam, "I dont think youll have much problem with being looked at closely cause of suspicion any more, you stud." He winked at her as he headed for the locker room for his own shower.

Sam blinked as Matt explained what he had told the others, her eyebrow twitching slightly, before she smacked him across the back of the head. "Geez, so much for keeping a low profile, now I'm gonna be the team stud. They're probably gonna expect to see me with a girl once in a while now....." She grumbled and folded her arms. "I'm almost tempted to make you go without anything for a week now....unless you find a way to make it up for me..." She smirked slightly as the last of the team left, turning to make her way toward the locker rooms, making sure to sway her ass slowly, hypnotically as she walked.

He walked slowly behind her, watching her ass. His heart pounding as they neared the locker room door. Once shew as inside he reached out and held the door open for himself. Once inside he quickly came up behind her, wrapping his arm around her waist, his hand instantly going for her crotch where he pushed the tips of his fingers against her pussy as he smirked next to her ear. "Aw dont be cross with me, im sure i can find some way to make this up to you." He nibbled on her ear a bit.

He walked her slowly to the shower room where the steam of the previous showers still lingered. He went for the back shower and turned on two of the heads, being sure to be back far enough to not get wet. Once they were on he let her go and grinned. "What do you say we, clean up?" He pulled his shirt off and tossed hung it on a rack nearby, next he pulled his pants, boxers and jock strap off in one swift movement, instantly freeing his already swelling cock. He stood before her naked, and at her mercy.

Sam squeaked when Matt suddenly came up behind her, gasping when his hands went to rub at her crotch through her shorts, causing her to shiver in his arms. "I-idiot.....there could still be people in the court...." She tilted her head as he nibbled on her ear, before moving them toward the shower room. She turned around once he had let her go, blinking as he stripped and let his cock bounce and hang free. "Oh come on, there's way too much chance of us getting caught here. You really think I'm...." She blinked, trailing off as her eyes seemed to fixate on his cock.

Sam licked her lips without even realising it, then quickly shook her head. "No, I'm still mad at you for saying what you did. You're gonna...." She looked back to his cock. "Gonna have to...." She seemed to fidget for a few moments, then before she knew it she was on her knees infront of him, grasping his cock roughly, leaning in to take the still soft head into her mouth and suck it hard. Oh god when she had seen it like that....she just had to have it...she had to feel it, had to taste it. She hadn't even taken off her clothes, not even the straps holding her breasts. To anyone that walked in, it would look like a guy was sucking Matt.

Matt watched her get down on her knees before him and shivered as she took him into her mouth. He leaned against the wall and let her enjoy his cock as the steam from the hot water began to make seeing much of anything difficult. His eyes were fixated on her, except for the moments when he would glance at the door and the clock. He knew they had a good 20 minutes before school started, giving them enough time for some fun. He did mull over what she was trying to say and started to feel a little bad about what he had said. He thought, 'maybe i should have just stuck to her story and made myself out to be the stud.' He cringed a little, the guilt now starting to be more of an issue. He looked back down to her and bit his lip.

He was enjoying what she was doing to him but he had to let her know. He gently reached down and gripped his cock, pulling on it a little. Once he had her attention, he gently pulled her mouth off of his cock and squatted down before her getting eye level. "Im sorry, i didnt think it would make you mad like that. I just figured it would make you blend in more as far as being a guy goes." His words were sincere and he hoped she would believe him.

When Matt suddenly pulled his cock away from her mouth she couldn't help letting out a soft whine of protest, staring at his cock hungrily, longingly, like it was a drug and she was addicted. She blinked when he kneeled down, then smiled softly as he apologised. "It's alright....you were trying to help me fit in...I'm not really all that mad...I guess I was just trying to tease you...." She grinned, leaning in to kiss him softly, biting his lower lip, before shoving him to the wet floor, growling hungrily.

"Now...." She grasped his cock once again, squeezing it firmly, before leaning in to start licking at the shaft. "Nnnngmh......tastes so good...." She moaned softly, starting to move one hand from his cock in order to begin undressing herself.

He grinned as she accepted her apology, a great weight lifted off his mind. He fell back onto the floor and leaned against the wall, his eyes locked onto her tongue against his cock. He could feel himself getting harder after every lap from her tongue. The veins under the skin of his shaft starting to show pulsing with blood. He eyed her lustily as he spread his legs a little bit to give her more room to work, his balls suddenly falling to the warm, wet floor with a plop. His eyes grew wider as he saw her start to take off her clothes. His heart raced as he watched, he reached out and helped her take off her shirt, his eyes lighting up when he saw the look on her face when she was momentarily deprived of his cock. He loved how she hungered for it.

Back
Top Bottom