Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Secret Girl

When Matt slowed down and started to pull out, Sam was about to protest, his cock almost completely out of her body, before suddenly ramming back into her. She let out a sharp cry of pleasure as the single thrust plunged him into her pussy and past her cervix, filling her body completely in only a few moments. When he did it a second time her hips bucked against him, managing to get the last of his cock inside of her, all 24 inches now buried in her hot, wet, tight body. The girl gurgled, eyes nearly rolling into the back of her head as her body submitted to his fucking, her body tightening as her orgasm approached.

"M-matt....I....I'm gonna....I'm gonna cum....I'm gonna cum....so bad...." She whimpered and moaned, when a sudden flash of panic moved across her face. "D-don't cum inside me! I....I'm not on the p-p-...." Sam couldn't finish her sentance, her eyes widening as his fucking continued, her body passing the point of no return. With one final thrust her body tightened like a vice, an ear-piercing shriek of pleasure escaping Sam's lips as she began to cum, her pussy beginning to literally spray her juices all over Matt's body.

He continued thrusting despite being sprayed with her juices. He loved the way she looked and what he did to her. Only after she had released herself did he start to think about himself and how close he was. Even though he had cum soon before, her hot body would pull it out of him again. He himself panicked when he finished her sentence in his head and realized the danger. He tried to pull out only to find it impossible. His cock was trapped inside her and he was almost ready to blow. He hovered back over her, his front side dripping with her juices. "Y-you gotta relax or i wont be able to-Ngh!" He grunted as her body continued to spasm around his cock, the muscles in her pussy massaging his cock as if her body wanted him to fill her up. His hips still bucked a little against his own will. He could feel himself drawing closer again.

"Sam... i c-cant get out." He clenched his teeth together as he tried to pull one more time, only to be thrust back into her body. His balls tightened up again, He could feel a good sized flow of cum traveling down his cock until it exploded out inside her body. The mass of his load was released on her prior but he still had enough to cause her stomach to expand, so much so that his bump inside her became undistinguished. His and her juices sprayed out onto his balls as the last bit of room was taken up inside her. His cock flexed as it shot out the last bit of cum into her tired body.

Sam didn't hear a word Matt said, her orgasm overtaking her entire mind and body, spasming wildly, thrashing around on the bed, her fists slamming into the wall hard enough to leave good sized dents, her breasts bouncing wildly, so much so they were slamming against his cock as it pushed her stomach out, only intensifying the stimulation her body was providing to him.

Suddenly however, she felt his cock bulge, then suddenly felt something flooding into her womb. Sam's eyes widened as she felt his cum, the sensation enough to trigger a second orgasm within her immediately. Once again the girl howled in pleasure at the top of her lungs, arching her back as her stomach started to baloon as Matt's cum continued to pump into her. By the time he was done, her tight stomach was so swollen she could be confused for being 6 or 7 months pregnant. Once he was finally done cumming, the girl collapsed to the bed panting heavily, Matt's thick cock combined with her tight body meaning that every last drop of his thick cum was trapped within her.

His arms became wobbly after his last shot was fired. He slowly let himself down onto her, careful not to smother her. He could feel her belly full of his hot cum. Even still he felt his cock trapped inside her, but for now, it wasnt bad. He enjoyed being joined with her body. He turned his head towards her and began licking and kissing her neck again, tasting the salty sweat on her skin. His cock flexed a couple of times, still trying to shoot but he was tapped out, all that were left were blanks. He thanked his body for this, any more and he might just get fired out of her body due to the pressure of his cum against his cock.

Eventually he gained the strength to push himself back up and look at Sam, his eyes still a little blurry from cumming. His eyes traveled down to the massive bulging of her stomach. He was amazed at how much her body could take, like she was made for him as much as he was made for her.

Sam took a little longer to recover, panting heavily after two consecutive orgasms had ripped through her body. For the first time in her life, Sam felt....exhausted. She groaned slightly as she began to recover, shifting a little beneath him, causing her belly to jiggle, the cum inside sloshing around loudly. "H-huh....?" She blinked looking down between her breasts and gasping at her belly. "O-oh god.....M-Matt....you gotta pull out, we gotta get that cum out of me..." She frowned, poking at her belly. "Please tell me there's a place around here I can get some morning after pills...."

He snapped back into reality when she spoke of the pill. He sat up and nodded, already trying to pull out. "Yeah there is a pharmacy near-by off campus. They'll get you set up no problem..." he paused for a moment then chuckled. "or rather, theyll get you set up for your girlfriend." He gripped her hips and began to pull. He could feel that she had relaxed a little making it easier. In the time they spent recovering, his body started to relax as well, his cock starting to soften. He could feel himself coming out of her and his own cum right after his cock ready to be expelled. Thankfully after his head made it past her cervix, it was easy to pull out. But as soon as he exited, his own cum came rushing out of her body, her stomach visibly deflating. His bed was soaked by the time she was empty, his legs covered in his own fluid.

He sat on his calves looking at her to see if she was ok. Not to mention that his body was still not ready to move unless he absolutly had to. He looked around the room at the damage they caused. His bed would need to be replaced, the wall fixed and the noises explained. All of that paled in comparison when he looked back down at his satisfied lover. He smirked as he watched her recover.

Sam chuckled slightly when he spoke of her getting her girlfriend set up, nodding slightly, then groaning as he started to pull out. It seemed her body was reluctant to let his cock go, even past her cervix she was still tight. When he did finally slip out though Sam let out a grunt as cum began to literally pour from her pussy like water from a hose, her tight stomach quickly forcing most of the cum out of her. Within a few moments, her stomach was back to its normal flat 6-pack abs. "Nnnn.....oh man....even if it was an accident....that felt fucking incredible...." She licked her lips as she looked up at him. "I think we should probably sleep in my bed tonight don't you....? Dunno how we're gonna explain all this though.....well....not unless you tell everyone you had a major wanking marathon..."

He looked to her bed and smiled back at her. "Id like that." He laughed when she talked about her idea for an excuse and shrugged his shoulders. "Or we could tell everyone that one of us got lucky. One of us brought a sweet young thing over and had some good, naughty fun." He poked her nose then ran his finger down her lips, between her breasts and to her stomach. "Which really wouldnt be far from the truth at all." He slowly got off the bed to stand on the floor, not too fast just in case his legs werent ready. He heard his bed make a wet spongy sound as he shifted around. "Yeah this bed is a goner."

He stood back and eyed her prone body with a very satisfied look spread across his face. "Now i know i made the right choice in a roommate, with all this extra fun we can have, keeping in shape with be no problem." He winked at her but glanced around the room at the damage. "But maybe we should work on not destroying the room next time." He smirked at her.

"Oh? So are there even girls around here to get lucky with? Must be tough at an all boys school after all..." She smirked and slowly got up, her body literally covered with his cum, dripping from every part of her. "I think I'm gonna need a shower before bed...." She chuckled and slowly got off the bed, shaking her head. "Hey, you're the one who destroyed the room with all your cum. How in the hell can you even cum so much anyway?" She chuckled and suddenly slapped his ass, before turning to head for the bedroom.

"Oh yeah, keeping in shape wont be a problem....we're gonna be the fittest 'guys' on campus now...." She licked her lips, then opened up the bathroom door. "Now I'm really glad I came here...."

He shrugged again, honestly at a loss. "I really have no idea. Beating it just never really did it for me so i stopped. You just happened to get the aftermath of years of not cumming." He jumped when she spanked him and grinned, quickly going after her and giving her butt a nice firm squeeze. "Heh, im glad you agree. And getting enough protein wont be an issue, at least not for you." He laughed as his hand rubbed against her ass before leaving it.

He watched her enter the bathroom, giving the ruined bed one more glance. In his mind he ran over a couple of possible solutions for getting rid of the bed. He quickly lost interest in the bed when he heard the light flick on in the bathroom. "Ya know, practice tomorrow is gonna be tough... for both of us." He stepped up to her, his now flaccid cock up against her ass. "I dont think ill be able to take my eyes off you." He grinned and drapped his arms across her shoulders, the parts making contact with her front side getting sticky.

"Well I'm almost disappointed you wont be cumming like that every time....I might have to make you wait a little bit to build up a backlog...." She smirked at him teasingly, swaying her ass as she walked into the bathroom, stretching slightly. "Yeah.....practice is gonna be especially tough for me....I think I'm gonna be sore in the morning..." She rubbed her belly slightly, cum still leaking down her thighs out of her pussy. "I can't believe all of it managed to fit inside of me.....it's like my body was made for it...." Sam blinked as he moved up behind her, letting herself snuggle back against him slightly, feeling his still 10-inch long cock carefully positioned between her firm ass cheeks. "Mmmmm....planning on joining me in the shower hm? Well be careful not to get excited again...we've already ruined the bedroom, let's try not to ruin the bathroom too"

He rested his chin on her shoulder and chuckled. "Sam i think if you made me save up for too long, i might go crazy, especially after tonight." He stepped forward with her entering into the bathroom. With his foot he hooked the door and pulled it a little, removing it right before it was crushed, letting the momentum close the door for him. He let her go, as much as he hated it, and walked over to the shower tub. He looked back at her. "Ill try to resist, as much as id love to take that last hole of yours tonight, i think itll have to wait untill we DONT have practice in the morning. I need you able to run." He winked at her as he turned the shower part of the bath on. He turned back to her and smiled as he placed his hand under the water waiting for it to get warm. Once satisfied he pulled his hand out and flicked some water onto her playfully. "After you." He gestured her in-in a playfully gentleman like manner.

"Go crazy hm? Tempting...." Sam licked her lips teasingly at him, wiggling slightly as he held her, grinding her ass a little against his crotch. "And you'd better be careful about staring at me tomorrow....the team might think we're gay...." She chuckled as he let go of her, watching his naked body as he moved and turned on the water, gently rubbing her ass when he spoke. "Geez....I don't know if it'll even fit in there.....when I've used my fingers that's been pretty tight..." She smirked, just placing the image in his mind as if teasing him more.

When the shower was ready, she smirked and slowly walked over, making sure her breasts bounced as she walked, flicking his cum over his body, pressing her cum soaked breasts against his chest, leaving a nice stain on his chest, before stepping into the shower, sighing as the cum began to wash off her. "What time is practice tomorrow? I need to get those pills as soon as possible"

Everything she did set his soul on fire. He watched the water cascade down her beautiful body before stepping in himself. He closed the curtains after himself, being sure to rub his cock against her hip as he slipped by her. He could tease her too if thats how she wanted to play. He leaned back against the tile wall of the shower and closed his eyes for a little while. The steam helping relax his muscles as he patiently waited his turn. the way he saw it, she got the worst of it, before he closed his eyes he could still see his own seed dripping off and from within her body.

He thought for a moment about her question, the relaxation of the moment making him forget the times of the practice. "Ummm... oh! Its at 6 again. All this week itll be 6 to 7. Then next week we will move to afternoon practices so we can have a good 2 hours and not worry a bout when school starts." Again he had to think about times, this time his mind was a little fuzzy. "I think they pharmacy opens at 5. Thatd be kinda pushing it." He opened one eye to look at her.

Sam knew full well what kind of an effect she was having on the boy and it brought a satisfied smirk to her face. She shivered as he rubbed his cock against her hip, licking her lips softly again. Something about it, probably the size, just mesmerized her....the look of it, the feel of it, the taste of it. She almost shivered again despite the hot water, just relaxing as she let it was the cum from her body, though there was so much it was certainly taking a while. She brought her hands up slowly, rubbing her body gently, paying careful attention to rub at her breasts, just to tease him even further.

"5 huh? Well maybe if I get up early and get there for opening time I'll have long enough to grab the pills, take one and get back in time for practice. I would pick us up some condoms while I was there but if you cum anywhere near that much as a normal amount the damn things will just explode"

He smirked and stepped forward placing his hands on each cheek of her ass. He rubbed her butt and slid both hands to the middle and down to lightly rub her pussy. He rubbed some of the water on her to was off some cum then moved back up, rubbing her other hole along the way. His hands ran up her back and around her side until he came to rub her breasts, replacing her hands. "Her, let me get those for you, they look rather heavy." He chuckled as he pulled her against her body, his cock finding his home back between her cheeks as he rubbed her breasts in a circular motion.

His hands left her breasts only to wash off more cum from the rest of her body that she missed with her own hands. It wasnt long before he returned to her soft pillows he loved so much. He laughed at her joke, "Well we could always use a Hefty bag. Or you could get some birth control, but youd have to go as a girl to get those." He kissed her neck before biting it a little.

Sam gasped as she felt him grasp her ass, shivering as his fingers gently teased at her ass and pussy, biting her lip to suppress a soft moan. She shivered again as his fingers slid up her body, then she was unable to help suppress a soft whimper when he grasped her large, and indeed heavy, breasts. "Nnn....such a gentleman aren't you?" She wiggled her hips against his cock as it sat between her ass cheeks, letting her tired body rest against him slightly as he gently rubbed her body, before his hands started to clean more of the cum off of her.

"Nnn....well I could get some birth control....but with the way you cum it might not always work..." She chuckled slightly, gasping as he bit gently at her neck. "Careful now....or you're gonna get yourself excited again"

He smiled into her neck and kept at it. He pulled his mouth away, "We will see what happens, might as well take the pills rather than nothing." He continued to rub his hands along her body as far down as he could go without bending, causing his cock to leave its comfy area between her cheeks. He grinned when she spoke of him getting hard again and noticed that he was, in fact, getting a little aroused again. But to his displeasure, he knew he would have to calm down if they were ever gonna make practice tomorrow. He pulled back a little bit and looked at her back that had fresh cum stains from his own body. "Oops, now for the back side." He took a step back letting her turn around as he retook his place against the back wall to wait his turn.

Sam let out a soft moan as she felt his cock starting to twitch against her ass, smirking when he slowly pulled away, it seemed he realised they didn't really have the time or the energy to go at it again if they were going to look normal at practice tomorrow. "Well I better see if they have some extra strength pills or something...and keep a ready supply of morning after pills too..." She chuckled, waiting for him to finish washing the cum from her body, before she slowly turned to face him at last. "Now.....why don't you turn around..." She slowly walked over, pulling him from the wall and turning his back to her. Slowly, she moved against him, pressing her large, firm breasts against his back, grinding slightly as her hands started to move across his chest, slowly and gently washing the cum from him, like she was doing her best to get him excited again.

He smiled and pressed his back against her breasts to get more of a feel. He loved what she was doing to him. It was only a matter of time before he would become excited again, only to have to deny himself the satisfaction of plunging his long rod into her body again. He tried his hardest to keep calm but he could still feel his cock swelling up, not like before but enough to be noticed. "Mmmm, you sure do like teasing me dontchya? Why is that?" His heart skipped a beat when her hands came dangerously close to his cock only to pull away. He focused on his back and every part that she touched with her hands just to gain the full sensation of her skin against his, all amplified by the warm water that now fell on him as much as her.

He laughed. "Extra strength huh? You flatter me. Just see which is easier, as much as id love to take the easy way out, i do want kids one day." He held his hands up and made a scissor like motion for her to see so she got what he was saying, just in case.

Sam could see over his shoulder that he was getting excited, but she made sure to keep her hands just out of reach of his cock, being careful to almost massage the cum off his body. "Well of course I like teasing....you're so much fun to tease aren't you?" She smirked, grinding her breasts into his back slowly, sensually. "Well I would like kids of my own one day....but it's going to take one hell of a man to earn the right to get me pregnant....." She licked the back of his ear slowly as she washed the last of the cum from his body with her fingertips.

He smirked and couldnt help but blush. "Thats gotta be SOME man, and a lucky one at that." He tilted his head to the side she licked on, turning back around to face her once the cum had completely left his skin. He wrapped his arms around her pulling her close, her breasts pressing against his back now and the shaft his cock, having lifted a little from his leg, pressing against her crotch. He spun them around so he would be fully in the water so he could get nice and soaked, his hair drooping down on his face with the weight of the water.

When they were done he turned off the water and stepped out and grabbed his towel. He grabbed hers and quickly tossed it towards her chest. "Think fast." He smirked at her as he played.

"Hmph, luck will have nothing to do with it..." Sam smirked slightly as they continued to gently wash and caress each other, before slowly pulling away when they were both clean, the water washing over them for a few more moments, before it was turned off and they slowly stepped out. The girl chuckled and quickly caught the towel he threw at her, tempted to throw it back, though she was concerned that if she did then she might not get it back again, and last thing she wanted was to catch a cold from being wet.

Instead she started to dry off, being sure to take her time drying her breasts, rubbing the towel slowly and softly across them, shivering and panting as she did so, clearly just to tease him even more.

"Hehe, then this said guy will just have to keep his game up." He watched her more obviously than he realized. He snapped back to reality when he realized what she was doing and saw it as another challenge. He ignored her and began drying himself off. His towel came across his strong back in quick back and forward strokes, his muscles flexing as he stretched to reach the angle he needed. He turned and looked down at what he was working with and not on her. He saved his cock for last which he also spent the most time on. He slowly ran his hand from the base to the tip, wiping off the excess water before using the towel. When he used his hand he held his cock out to show the length of even when it was flaccid. He gave it a few pumps 'just for safe measure' before he took his towel to it. He only looked up once to get a glimpse at her before putting his towel in the hamper and began to walk out.

"Hmph, he's gonna have to 'keep up' more than his game if he wants to satisfy me enough to earn the right and have kids" Sam smirked slightly as she watched him flex his muscles, though whenever he looked at her she was sure to flex her own, of which she had plenty. Her abs were a well defined 6 pack rather than a flat smooth stomach, whilst her arms and legs were clearly defined with toned, athletic muscle. Once they were both dry, Sam tossed her own towel in the hamper, following him out and heading to get her night clothes. "It's gonna be great to sleep without those straps on...."

Back
Top Bottom