Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Up, Up, and Away! (Hat+Chokuro)

Mitchell smiled. "Neat!" He just positively beamed while he took his food and went to go sit down at the table. His right leg pulled to his chest and he took his fork to begin munching on the food in front of him, really getting more and more used to this man. It was a good thing. He would love to have an upperclassman as a friend. He honestly would. "I think you would be a good teacher."

"I'm glad you think so. Despite my looks, I'm not really well-liked among the popular folks here. Adam's at the top of the food chain around here. Though if you ask me, he's about as smart as a flying brick, and he's got the same abilities, too." he said with a chuckle. "Guy thinks I'm running some sort of seraglio late at night."

Mitchell let out a little laugh and shrugged his shoulders a bit. "I ... do not prefer him. He is rude." He scrunched up his nose in distaste, having run into him on one of his first days here and the other had not been so nice as everyone thought that he was. He fussed with his shirt a bit more before groaning and letting his head fall into his food. Damn. Bad memories. He slowly lifted his head, face clean as it had been prior to the action. "I do not like him. At all. You ... I like you."

Hattori smiled, looking at his watch. "Well, damn. I have a few things to work out for classes, so I've gotta get moving. But, ah... feel free to come by my own apartment later tonight, around eightish. Got it just a few weeks ago." he grinned. "Senior floor, room number 345." he said as he rose and walked past him, humming to himself.

Like taking candy from a sleeping baby. he thought to himself, as he got on the elevator, whistling as he rode up. He had... about seven hours. Everything had to be right. The elevator binged, and he ran to his apartment.

Back
Top Bottom