Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mental Underground Disorder (Russian + Finn)

running her fingers over his cock, Zoe could tell that it was huge. She was wet just thinking of it penetrating her virgin pussy. She was only still a virgin because of her good side, who had never let a boy so much as touch her. That would make it all the more plreasurable for her, losing something that Katie had tried so hard to protect, and to the first boy that had come along. Smirking at the idea she was getting, she glanced at Robert, grinning. "Do you have a video camera, Robert?"

Robert heard her request, loving her fingers on his length as he kept kissing her neck, knowing she would want to tape it, not sure if it was for them, Katie only or just in general. But he nodded in response. "Yes, it's in the top drawer of the bed stand." He told her, reaching out and opening the drawer before pulling out a camera, it would be so much sweeter to take her when they could watch it together later.

Zoe wanted it filmed so Katie would know what happened when she took back over. She waited for Robert to set the camera up, a smirk on her lips. Pulling him back down once the camera was set up, she kissed him deeply, her hands going back to stroking him. How she wished she could see Katie's reaction when she saw the tape. Maybe she could arrange to have Robert get that on tape later, somehow. Right now, there was just one thing she wanted, and that was to be fucked.

Robert set it up quickly, placing it while recording as he let her pull him down, kissing her just as deeply back as he felt her stroking his length, knowing he was rock hard and she was left in only her underwear. His fingers working quickly, her bra being off a moment later and soon followed by her panties down by her ancles as he smirked, looking down at her naked and beautiful body before he grabbed the camera, holding it and recording down over her body, his erected cock lying up over her stomach, showing how deep inside her he would be and it wasn't just any wee amount, it was fully and maybe even a bit more.

Zoe remained still as Robert grabbed the camera to get footage of her body. "Make sure you get a close up of you taking me, Robert. That would really make me happy." She reached out, running her hand over Robert's cock, looking forward to having it buried inside her.

Robert loved feeling her hand on his cock as he grinned in response. "I will, she'll love this." He told her, questioning a bit about who the girl in control was and what her name would be as he soon pulled a bit back, zooming in on her pussy while placing the head of his length just outside, slowly pushing it inside suddenly, capturing every inch of his length going into her as he let out a moan, she was tighter than he had imagined but she felt just as great.

Zoe winced a bit when she felt him slowly enter her, but didn't complain, since she'd wanted it as much as he did. She helped guide his cock inside her, since he was holding the camera to record it. "Goddamn you are huge, Robert. She's gonna be really sore when she wakes up" She smirked, moving to kiss him after he was completely buried inside her. Taking the camera from him, she set it on the bedside table, arranging it so it wouldn't miss anything they did.

"She'll be sore, wondering why but once she sees the tape, I might be able to arrange for her to live here with me, I'm sure you'll love that." He told her, the grin not leaving his face as he was soon burried fully inside her. He let her arrange the camera as he watched her, taking in every sight of her that he could before he begun taking her, pulling out a bit and thrusting fully back inside her, knowing the virgin girl hidden away in her head wouldn't feel anything but the badass girl out now would feel it all.

Zoe cried out in pleasure as Robert started taking her, gripping the sheets as she arched her back. She couldn't understand why Katie had not done this already, it just felt so good, once the initial pain of penetration passed. Looking into the camera, she started moving her hips to meet each of his thrusts, wanting Katie to realize that sex wasn't all bad.

Robert kept taking her, hearing her scream out in pleasure as he watched her body arch, his hands finding her sides to grip onto her while he took her, slowly speeding up and roughing up while he felt her hips moving against his own, if he could show Katie this, she would understand that sex wasn't bad and that she could trust him to be there for her as her only one whenever she wanted anything.

Crying out in pleasure, Zoe dug her nails into Robert's back as she climaxes. Panting heavily, she clung to him as she felt his seed shooting his load deep inside her. "Gods, Robert.. that was great. Katie really doesn't know what she was missing, staying a virgin for so long"

Robert had let his load out into her, shooting it all the way into her womb and filling her up as he stayed inside, grinning in response as he had felt her nails digging into his back. The feeling of her having milked his length was what caused his release as he panted lightly. "She'll get used to it soon." He assured her, knowing that he would be even more persuasive, maybe even rough just to bring out this other side of Katie.

Zoe nodded, laying back on the bed, trying to calm her breathing. Reaching over to shut the camera off, she chuckled as she realized that she hadn't even told him her name. "I'm sorry for my rudeness for not telling you my name. I'm Zoe, and as you already know, I'm part of Katie, yet not."

Robert had understood something wasn't right with Katie but this came unexpected. "Nice to meet you, I think you know I'm Robert." He replied, not seeming bothered with having fucked her before getting to know her name, he had done it in the interest of it being Katie after all. This was his prefered side now and he was hoping to keep her that way for a long time. Anything else would just seem weird.

Zoe nods, laughing a bit. "Yes, I know you are Robert. I know everything that Katie does, though she doesn't know everything I do." That might come out confusing for him, but she knew what she meant. "Did you get your car fixed after your race last night? Maybe we could go for a ride in it later."

Robert didn't find it much confusing, this girl was much different from Katie, though he would enjoy them both as he listened to her, having pulled out of her and was now looking down at her. "She's fixed, though I need to run some tests before she's ready to be taken out for a spin." He told her, lying down next to her on the bed. "Maybe we should get to work on the tape so it'll be ready for Katie, let her see the unexpected loss of her virginity before we take the car out for a ride." He suggested, hoping she would be willing to try it out.

Zoe smiled at Robert, moving to press against him when he laid down next to her. She liked the idea of working on the tape with him. "Should I let her take control so you can watch it with her?" She would accept whatever he decided, though she hoped that Katie would get to see the tape before she left Robert's place.

"Stay in control for now, once I got the tape ready and it's turned on, you can let her be in control. I want her to be naked with me when we watch it." Robert told Zoe, the plan having formed in his mind sweetly only a few moments ago, this way he could persuade the girl to stay with him no matter what happened, though he would be needing Zoe if he wanted to get anything the first couple of weeks.

Zoe nodded, getting up off the bed. "Do you need help getting it ready for her to view?" If not, she would go into the kitchen to see what there was to eat or drink, not having had breakfast yet.

"No, it's cool, I'll have it ready in a bit." Robert replied, letting her leave. There was after all a small television and a few cables for the camera so he could plug it in. It didn't take him long before the tape was ready, being able to play it directly from the camera instead of having to move it over to something else. It would make it all the more fun when Zoe returned.

Coming back with a couple pieces of toast and a glass of water, Zoe sat on the edge of the bed, looking at the small tv. With the camera hooked up to it, it would be hard for Robert to get a shot of Katie's face when she saw the video. She'd just have to ask Robert about it when she regained control.

Robert didn't care about seeing Katie's face when she saw the video, it was more important for him to have her see it and realise that she had willingly let him be with her, even if it was her other side that was in control. He watched her sit on the edge of the bed as he sat down next to her, his arm slipping around her waist. "Are you ready or do you want to eat before you let Katie back to watch the movie?" He asked her gently.

Zoe leaned over, giving him a quick kiss. "I'm ready. We can have breakfast afterward." Closing her eyes, she let Katie take control. Eyes opening a moment later, Katie glanced over at Robert, quickly scooting away from him. "Why are we naked? What's going on here?!"

Robert kissed her back, tasting those sweet lips just once before he nodded in response. Watching her close her eyes before Katie came back. He grinned at her words before he extended his arms and pulled her in against him, letting her feel his well build chest against her as he turned the camera on. "Here, let me show you." He said before the flimmer at the beginning disappeared and she would see all that he had done with Zoe.

Katie stared at him, wondering what he meant. Then the camera started, and she looked toward the tv, her eyes widening at what she saw there. "I don't know what you did to me, but there's no way I would have let you do anything like that!" She got up off the bed, grabbing her clothes. "I want you to take me home now." Not staying to watch the rest of the video, she went into the bathroom to get dressed.

Back
Top Bottom