Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daughter For Loan (FinnxKratos)

Hearing the address he noted it within his head so once they were in the car he could put it into the gps to see that it was not to far. Unlocking the doors so they could enter he then started the engine of his Nissan 350z. After that they were then off shortly afterwards towards there destination "One final question I have to ask.. is are you sure you really want to do this, since it will be hard to go backwards on this sort of thing if you decide against it Michelle later down the track"

Michelle glanced at him, hearing his question. She had spent a lot of time thinking about this, and each time it had come down to the same thing. She had to get out of her mother's house before her stepfather took things too far. Glancing over at Seth, she nodded in response. "Yes Seth. This is what I want. Thank you for helping me do this. I really appreciate it." As they got near the house she wanted, she pointed out his window at what would soon be her house. "It's that one right there, Seth. That's the house I want"

Hearing her answer he was prepared to financially back her for such a reason, although he would eventually claim it all back in one way or another but was not going to tell her such a thing. After all even though he was a friend of the family, every amount that he had loaned her father had came back to him to the amount given and so he expected the same from his daughter. He lightly smiled before slowing down a little looking towards the way she was pointing. He then pulled up at the front, his eyes looking over it again, it was not to bad a house especially for a first buy. "It looks rather suitable, and you said the rental agency would meet us here? I suppose we can have a little look around until they get here yes Michelle?" he pulled the car up a little closer now before turning off the engine and opening his door to stretch a little.

Michelle smiled, getting out of the car when Seth turned off the engine. "I don't have a key to the house, so we'll have to wait for the agent to get here before I can show you the inside, but we can walk around the outside of the house while we wait for her to get here." Shutting her car door, she waited for Seth to get out.

The front yard of the property was small, and there was no driveway, so they were parked on the street. The backyard was a bit bigger, with a fence going all along the edges.

Hearing her answer he smiled knowing that was the case. He also knew that usually real estate's did not usually take to long to get to a place if it was going to be sold and so they would probably be here in under ten minutes or maybe a little more. Now that he was outside of his car he closed his door before pressing the button on his keys to lock the doors. "Well lets look at the outside then while we wait, and I am sure we will not have to wait to long before looking in the inside. Since the car was locked now he then started to walk to the house. Although the architecture was not quite the same level as his own personal house, he had not expected it to be since his had cost a lot more to build then what he was expecting this one to cost.

"I don't mind what I am seeing.. but are you sure this is what you want?"

Michelle nodded, smiling at Seth. "Yes, this is what I want, Seth. I'd made up my mind about a while ago, but up till now, I've not had the means to make it happen." After she was done showing Seth the outside of the house, she went back to the front to wait for the real estate agent.

The real estate woman arrived a few minutes later, parking her car behind Seth's. Getting out, she walked up to the pair, smiling. "Are you two ready to see the inside of this house?" She smiled again, walking up to the front door and unlocking it. Looking to Seth, she gave another smile, thinking he was Michelle's dad. "It's just a one bedroom though, so I don't know how you and your daughter are both going to manage living here together."

Walking into the house, the woman lead the pair into the kitchen which was just off the foyer. There was a dining room off the kitchen, which led into the living room. There was a small hallway off the living room, with doors leading to a bathroom and laundry room, and to the single bedroom. The bedroom had a walk in closet, with lots of storage space.

It did not take the two of them very long to look around the whole house before they were then back at the front. Seeing as she was clear that this was what she wanted, he had no problem with helping her with it after all he had planned to from the beginning. Seth just was double checking with Michelle in case she decided at the last moment she wanted somewhere else. He was a little unsure about how the real estate person seemed to look at him, but it seemed that the person at least knew that he was going to be the main person signing and paying off the house. Hearing what she said after they had entered he could not help but smile before answering.

"I am sure we will work out something suitable, after all I do not need much room and so my daughter can have the main bedroom all to her self," it was odd calling her such a thing yet he decided to play along with it since it would make this process much easier and quicker. Since being a stranger would have made this much more time costly then he would prefer. As they were lead around his eyes looked around as he started to visualize some potential that this place actually had. That was one it was under Michelle's control.

"Well I am impressed by what I see, although its up to my little girl if she wants to live here or not.. which she had constantly been trying to convince me about this place for a little while isn't that right Michelle" the small smile remained on his face before he then turned to the real estate agent "Well I have seen enough, do you have what I need to sign, and what not so I can write down the details so that I can buy this place?"

The woman brought them back into the foyer after showing them around the house. She'd thought it odd that they were buying a one bedroom house for two people to live in, but didn't comment on it further. Smiling when Seth asked for the papers to be signed, she opened the front door. "Everything is in my car. Are you sure you don't want a two bedroom house?"

Michelle shook her head in response to the woman's question as they all headed down to her car. "This house will do just fine for our needs. My dad won't be around that much, having a business to run." It was unlikely that she'd get the house if the real estate agent knew she'd be a minor living there by herself, so it was best to keep the lie going about Seth being her father.

The woman nodded, going into her car to get her briefcase out of the back seat. "How will you be paying for the house, sir?" She looked at Seth as she spoke, getting out the deed for the house and setting it on the hood of her. She was glad to finally be selling this house, as it had been on the market for several months now.

It seemed that the person although confused as to why they were only buying a one bedroom house for two, was believing that they were actually doing such a thing. After all it would be almost impossible to get the house if they stated that it was just for Michelle, since being considered a minor and not with a guardian at such an age that she was would be hard to negotiate but it seemed the lie was believable so far that they were staying with.

The fact that she then also added her own comment indicating that he was her dad seemed enough for the real estate agent as she had got the paperwork out now and asking the more important questions "Three lump sum payments, all monthly.. that is okay yes?" considering how much houses were worth it was probably odd that he would be paying like that. But he figured it was best to set it up like that so he could have plenty in his account as excess prepared for it.

Seth quickly eyed over the deed before then asking "Can I sign it now.. or do you have more to ask before I can?" the person seemed happy to be selling the house, although she was trying to keep professional. The thing was though Seth could see through peoples lies at least if they were there in front of him. There eyes stated everything that they were actually saying without them saying it.

The woman held a pen out to him, listening as he told how he'd be paying for the house. It sounded alright to her, though most either paid it all upfront, or chose to pay a set amount over a period of time. "Of course you can sign now." All she cared about was making a sale. She didn't know that it was the girl who would only be living in the house, but at the moment, all she saw was the money she'd be getting for the sale of the house.

Michelle smiled, watching Seth sign the papers. In just a few moments, the house would be hers, though she still didn't know what she would do for furniture. She had the furniture from her bedroom at home, but that's only for one room. Maybe she could take double shifts at her job to pay for some more furniture, but there was also the matter of her education. She didn't want to ask Seth for more than she already had, and she certainly didn't want help from her stepfather.

Upon being offered a pen Seth now held it within his hand ready to sign it, it seemed this person was actually just someone who wanted to get the house sold and so had stopped asking questions. Which was good because it was already odd enough having to pretend that Michelle was his daughter, although if she was he would be pretty proud of her wanting to get her own house and would have helped her out accordingly anyhow. But obviously he was just a friend of the family but it seemed this agents worker had not seen through their little story.

His eyes flicked from side to side reading before he then started to sign, getting most of it out of the way before smiling and then finishing it off. "That should be everything right?" as he said that he quickly double checked everything himself before handing back the papers and the pen. After all he wasted no time with such things.

The woman nodded, taking the pen back from Seth, along with the deed that now had his signature on it. Taking a set of keys out of her pocket, she handed them over to Seth before moving to put the document in her briefcase. "When will you be making the first payment on the property?"

Michelle looked ecstatic at finally being able to move out of her mother's house. She couldn't wait to start moving her things into the house, though she didn't have much furniture outside of her bedroom set. Grabbing the key from the woman, she put it in her pocket, smiling at Seth. "I'll pay back every cent, Seth, as soon as I can find a job." If only she knew how hard that would be.

Now that all of that was out of the way he lightly sighed before hearing the ladies question of which he then brought a smile to his face once more "I will make the first one shortly after this once I move the funds to the account I allocated for this house today" in truth he had always had a spare account for such a reason if something ever would pop up since he preferred not to give out his main account details.

He let Michelle take the key before he heard what she stated "No rush on that.. I don't want you to work to hard" once that was said he turned back towards the agent who then seemed pleased and headed off with the paperwork leaving him and Michelle at the house "I bet your happy now.. not a bad choice at all either, although sorry for calling you my daughter for that experience.. but I suppose if I had not they probably would have asked more questions"

Back
Top Bottom