Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Newest Doctor (Junko and Lord Dakol)

Lord Dakol

Supernova
Josiah Lockhart nodded gratefully as he was handed the papers needed to become one of the doctors at the clinic.

Ever since graduating from med school, he had hoped to go work at one of the larger, more famous hospitals around the country. Instead, they placed him in a small town clinic in the middle of nowhere to treat... teenagers.

"Thanks," he told the secretary as he turned around and looked down the short hall of the clinic. His raven black hair and soft hazel eyes glanced at every room on the way to his personal room. He was obviously taller than most in the building, standing at 6'4" and more fit with toned muscles. He had a tiny scar on near his left eye, but anyone barely noticed it. He had remembered one of the doctors assigning him a specific group of people that came in: teenagers from 13 to 17.

He had wished he could have gotten a more diverse collection of people, because he frankly hated kids.

Josiah opened the door to his office, and blinked in surprise as he saw that it was bigger than he thought; sure, it wasn't huge, but around five chairs and another secretary's desk made him smile. Was he going to have his own assistant?

He shook off the thought as he brought in his personal effects and began to place cheap paintings (though they did looked gorgeous) and various types of magazines on the stands.

Finally, after finishing, he sat down in the nearest chair and waited for his first patient to come in. Josiah then began to smooth down his white coat and brushed his hair back with his right hand to be presentable as a doctor.

Jessica arrived at the doctors office, she was a beautiful seventeen years old girl that began to have sexual relationships and her mother found out. After a long fight with her mother they both agreed that if she was going to be sexually active she would need to be checked constantly at the doctors office to be sure nothing was wrong with her. Jessica was glad that her mother understood her at the end and would make her best effort to make her mother proud of Jessy. Her mother was qutie beautiful too, even to her age she still had her sexy body that she took care off.

When they both arrived to the office Jessy was told that a new doctor would see her. Taking a deep sigh Jessica agreed, a new doctor would be better because that way she could be at ease knowing that he was up to date with medicine. Smiling she hummed as she waited for the doctor to call her. Kathleen, Jessica's mother by her side watching the T.V. news on the waiting room. Once Jessica's name was called Jessy stood up and nodded at her mother walking in and sitting on the chair. As she looked at the doctor she smiled, he was indeed good looking doctor. "Hiya doc, just for the usual checkup please", Jessica was a very well educated young girl, her parents made sure of that.

Smiling at the doctor she sighed and looked at him, "So you are new huh? can I ask how old are you?". The man looked young and she wondered how old was he, if he was young that meant he was smart. Taking a deep breath she looked at him and wondered how he would react to his first patient.

Josiah looked up as the door to his examination room opened, and in walked a beautiful young woman. The doctor picked up the clipboard and read her file, and noticed that she was seventeen. Well, at least she wasn't a young brat. Josiah stood up, walking past her and pulling down on the windows blinds, so anyone wouldn't be peeking in as he examined her.

He sat back down and nodded shortly, "Yep; first day on the job. Twenty-four," he replied, reaching his hand to shake hers.

"Nice to meet you, Jessica. Dr. Lockhart, but you can call me Josiah if you will make you feel better," he said, his mood significantly better since he was dealing with someone who was immature.

"Now, as I understand it, this is your first check-up of this kind, correct?" he asked. "How long has it been since you've had sex? Or rather... have you ever had sex?" he asked. Josiah needed to ask her these questions in order to get a better handle on what he was dealing with.

She shook her hand and smiled, "ok Josiah, I been sexually active since a few months ago. My mother found out and after a long fight she decided to let me have sex but with protection and usual checkups, so yea this is my first checkup of this kind". She looked down blushing a bit as she took a deep breath. "Anyways I had sex like six times already, can we please get this over with?". Taking a deep breath she placed her purse away and stretched, "so what do I need to do?". She knew she could trust this doctor, he seemed to be mature enough for his age and he would not graduate unless he knew what he was doing. Smiling she looked at him waiting to see what he would do, or what he would order her to do.

Josiah quirked his eyebrow, seeing her eager to get the examination over and done with. She wants sex that quickly, huh? he thought, shaking off his somewhat unprofessional thought as he slipped on a pair of latex gloves.

"Well, first I'm going to need you to hop up on the table and remove her shoes and socks, then put them there," he said promptly, pointing to the pedestals that would elevate her legs.

The doctor turning around and searching through his files until he found the right one. He then slid out a tray of tools at his disposal from his desk, the silver making the light bounce off of it.

She smiled looking at him and nodding. She took off her shoes and socks placing them aside and hoped on the table placing them on the pedestals. As soon as she did she felt exposed and knew her panties were showing. she guessed that was the purpose of it and shrugged it off. She shaved her pubic hair not too long ago so it would be clean and smooth when he examined her. Taking a deep breath she closed her eyes and and waited for him to start. She never was in this type of examination before so she knew now what most girls were afraid of, being naked in front of a man even though she was not naked yet. Smiling she hummed to herself as she began to sing a song on her mind, a tip her mother gave her. Her eyes closed as she relaxed a bit knowing that he would start soon. (don't be afraid to drug her or whatever, I have nearly no limits)

((Haha, all right. No problem.))

Josiah watched as she sat up on the table, and looked away for a moment when he caught sight of her panties. With a sigh, he pulled on his gloves more more before scooting in with his chair.

It had been quite some time since he was with a woman, and he wouldn't be surprised if during the examination, he would acquire a hard-on. Pushing her skirt up to her waist, Josiah cautiously used his hand to grab the edge of her panties, then began to pull them down.

Now that he thought about it, the new drug that was administered to clinics across the countries was told to help sexually-frustrated couples, dramatically increasing their libido. He was severely tempted to use it, but sighed. He would get into so much trouble for that, especially since she wasn't even eighteen yet...

She gasped as soon as the man pulled her skirt up and relaxed for a bit. Feeling the fingers pull down her panties she smiled and tried to think of something else. Since she was sexually active only a touch could send her in horny mode and she was trying to not get wet to his touch, afterall he was a doctor. Closing her eyes she hummed to herself as she let him examine her. She knew she must be careful about all the sexual transmited stuff out there and she always used condoms on her partners so she was safe in that. She knew there won't be a problem with the test it was just a way to get her mother off her back. With a light smile she looked at the doctor and noticed the bulge on his pants shrugging she looked away knowing he won't try anything to her or his carrear will be on the line.

Josiah was totally focused on the examination; pulling her panties to the side, his free fingers touched her slit gently before using his index and thumb to open her lips to him. Grabbing a fairly large, cylindrical tool that was hollow, he looked at her. "I'm going to have to put this inside, all right? Otherwise I won't be able to see," he assured her, putting the tool close to his mouth and breathing over it so it wouldn't be cold to her touch.

Being careful, he gently pushed the tool inside, and found it to be a bit hard. After having sex six times, she's still tight?! he thought in amazement. "Jessica, I'm going to need you to insert the tool the rest of the way, all right?" he asked politely, shifting in his seat andn casually using his coat to cover his erection.

She looked at the tool and it sent shivers down her spine. "A...Alright doc...." she close her eyes and she felt the cold metal of the instruments push in slowly. Her eyes went wide as she let out a soft moan, the instrument slowly moving in until it stopped. She looked at th doctor speak to her and she shrugged, "A...Alright". She reached over the instrument and slowly pushed it out then back in, she kept doing this until it was all the way inside. She figured that he won't like to get into trouble for trying more and that was the reason why he asked her to insert it. She looked at him and shrugged, feeling her juices coating the instrument in. Her cheeks went red with embarrasment at the thought of him discovering it.

Josiah laughed gently as she pushed it the rest of the way in, scratching the back of his head nervously. "Thanks," he said, looking back to what he was supposed to be doing. Watching her push it in reminded him of a woman masturbating, and shook his head at the thought.

Grabbing a small flashlight, he leaned in and turned it on, peering through the gasping hole that the tool left open. It was then he noticed the slick fluids that trickled over the cold metal. His eyes went wide when he realized that she was getting turned on by this...

"Jessica... I've been wondering... instead of using condoms and pills to protect you from diseases, have you heard about this new drug they shipped out to our clinics? It's objective is to... in a nutshell... make a "shield" that keeps out the semen?" he asked, his voice and attitude totally serious and professional. He practically couldn't take it anymore... he needed to see the rest of her body.

She shrugged as he examined her, she was sure he would notice her fluids but she did not made too much of a sound. When he began talking she looked at him and shook her head, "nop, never heard of such a pill, I think it would come out in the news don't you think?". She shrugged to herself thinking not much of it. If the doctor said there was a new pill it would most likely be a new pill. She sighed and looked at him, "C...can I have some? I mean to test it whenever I am with my boyfriend again". She smilled innocently and took a deep breath, she heard the way he spoke and it raised no alarm in her he was just being professional about it.

After a few more minutes she looked at him again and sighed, looking at the coat protecting his bulge. He was excited and even then he was not attempting anything with her, she could trust him at least for now. Smiling to herself she looked at him and nodded, "A way of not using condoms while having sex sounds magnificent, please tell me more about it"

Josiah put his hands together, putting on a bit of a nervous face. "Well, its not exactly painless, nor a pill." he replied with a sheepish smile, "You know what? Let me just show you," he scooted back to his desk, using a key in his coat to unlock a small cabinet. Inside was a small case of ten syringes. Taking one out, he held it up for her to see.

The syringe itself was small, and the vial was filled to the brim with a sort of clear, green-colored liquid. There was no actual way to tell if it was a different sort of drug, unless someone just straight up told her. "And before you take it home with you, I need to test it on you here," he said. Seeing that alarmed shock on her her face, he chuckled lightly.

"That's not what I meant; I apologize. I mean, I must see if it will show up to protect your womb. Some females are immune to the drug, and so..." he trailed off, hoping for her to understand.

She looked at the needle and shrugged, she trully hated needles but she thought it was better than condoms that compleatly remove the feeling of a real cock inside of her. After some time to think about it she took a deep breath, she nodded at him and sighed, "Go right ahead doc, I guess It won't do much bad if you test it". Smiling to herself she looked at him and nodded, "I trust you with it, I guess you did not graduated from medicine for nothing, besides people tell me this place has good doctors so even if you are new I think you are a good doctor". Smiling she closed her eyes and waited for him to inject the needle in her.

As soon as she closed her eyes, Josiah grinned mischievously as he prepped the needle, knowing that she couldn't see his face. Scooting back over, the doctor grabbed the tool from her pussy and pulled it out slowly, listening to the sounds that it made against her juices. Seeing that it dripped onto the floor, he placed it on the floor besides the table.

"Get ready..." he said calmly, moving her lip to place the tip of the needle just inside. With a gentle poke, he injected the liquid into her system, emptying the vial without a drop.

"It will take effect quickly, so be prepared for any unusual sensations," he warned her, glancing at the door. Thank goodness the room was soundproof.

She felt the instrument move slowly out and she heard the sound made by her juices. He did not told any comment as he also heard the sound. Smiling that he did not said anything rude she took a deep breath getting ready for the injection. She nearly screamed from surprise as she felt the injection enter her system. She began to feel funny like she was being teased out. Her body began to feel a bit weak as she slowly began to feel very horny. She let out a soft moan as she looked at the doctor and felt her pussy become very wet. The side effect of the drug kicking in, her strenght drained out of her as she moaned and got more and more excited with each passing second.

Josiah back off in his chair, merely to get a better look at what was happening. An eyebrow rose in curiosity, and tapping his fingers together.

"... So?" he asked, leaning back and watching with interest.

She groaned but did not answer, she was too horny to form actual words. "I... I am tired... cannot move much but ... please fuck me, I am so horny... please fuck me right here right now". She could not form straight thoughts as her only thing in mind was getting fucked. "Oh god.... I am so horny... please fuck me hard" at that moment the drug was at full effect on her body.

Although Josiah did warn her that it would take effect quickly, he was surprised that she was already willing to get her brains fucked out. But he stayed his hands, watching as she writhed on the table. "Are you all right?" he asked, chuckling and folding his arms together. Her words were ultimately squished together in one long jumble, but he understood.

Scooting the chair closer, he slipped off his gloves and used his finger to rub her already soaked pussy, his thumb searching her for clit and rubbing it teasingly.

She groaned as soon as she felt the finger on her folds. She let out a moan and relaxed at the touch, her body was very weak and could not move much. Her eyes looked at him and moaned out loud, "Oh yes..... yes.... please keep going....". She moaned out as she looked at him, her eyes closed and she bit her lower lip. The drugs usually had a faster effect on her, she had no idea why but sleeping pills made her crash with only a few minutes and allergy pills have a faster effect on her. Moaning out loud she looked at him and smiled, "oh yes... that's it......". She smiled and looked down at his bulge as she licked her lips.

Josiah leaned in closer, using his tongue to lick her clit gently and pushed in his index finger into her pussy, slipping in easily as he slowly finger-fucked her. His eyes caught her lusting gaze at his hard bulge, and smirked. "Do you want my cock, Jessica?" he asked, teasing her desires. However, he continued to please her himself, using his index finger to slide in and out of her, bending every time he did so. His lips pressed around her clit, sucking on the bundle of nerves gently and using his tongue to intensify her moans of pleasure.

"Heh... you're getting wetter... very quick, hm?" he said through sucking on her clit.

Back
Top Bottom