Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The photo sessions //Kratos x Finnahollic//

Seth watched her leave before then turning towards Jessica, they both were silent just for a moment as they made sure she was definitely gone before starting to talk. "I think we should hurry along her shoots as much as possible so the contract kicks in properly, that and the faster that I can get my way with her.. the faster I give you to Vincent for a session. I will have to talk to John about it when I talk about speeding up Carrie's progress." he went silent for a moment before walking closer and putting his arms around Jessica "I think we will have to do our own private shoot sometime though.. its been a while has it not Jess.." he lent forward placing his lips against hers knowing that she rather liked the attention. Even if it was not the attention of the one that she actually desired.

Jessica nodded in agreement to hurrying Carrie's shoots along, knowing the girl was a natural. With luck, they would have her doing private shoots. She remembered when she had first come to work with the agency, just a year or so older than Carrie is now. She'd been a shy young thing, but a few sessions with Seth had quickly changed her into the woman she is now. Putting her arms around Seth's waist, she kissed him back, imagining that it was Vincent holding her like this. Given a little time though, she would have Vincent where she wanted him. They would just need John's permission to get Carrie moving along faster than the other girls.

It always seemed that the shy ones ended up being the more interesting ones when it came to shoots, Jessica had been almost as innocent as what Carrie seemed to portray and yet Seth had managed to bring out something out of her with ease once the proper shoots occurred. It was generally the case, where as other models.. some of them when it came to the first private shoot or a one on one basic shoot. They did it all anyhow thinking it would help them progress faster. Little did they know it actually did, but he preferred to make the models outgoing rather then already having them like that. Where as John did not mind how the models were, as long as they did what he told them to do when he felt like using one of them for some fun. One thing he could tell about Jessica though was when they were together like this, she seemed to imagine he was someone else rather then who he actually was, and it was obvious who she was actually imagining yet he did not mind this. The kiss then ended before he moved his lips to her neck kissing. ".. I remember our first actual shoot together, how nervous you seemed to be once you were told about your real contract... how you asked me that it was not true or if it was.. where we were close together like this.. Do you remember?"

Jessica was in denial when it came to her feelings about Seth, trying to keep their relationship strictly professional. She wasn't above letting him kiss her like this though, loving it when a man was touching. She wasn't overly picky over who she took to her bed, though she used men mostly to disguise her true feelings. Moaning a bit as Seth started kissing her neck, she nodded. "Yes I remember, Seth.. I was a lot more like Carrie back then, though she doesn't seem to be as shy as I had been. You helped me become the person I am today."

Seth over the few years of now knowing Jessica knew a little about her, more so then others although he also remembered when he was the first one to actually originally get her to moan like she had just then a little. Although when he had got her to moan luckily all shoot rooms were setup as soundproof otherwise a whole batch of models in the next room would have heard. Some of them not knowing what actually went on in this place. Still that was some of the added charm. "You still are more like Carrie then you would like to admit though.. I mean otherwise Vincent would know how you feel already,.. yet he has not a clue and as for me.. I understand you to well. "He lightly suckled on her neck now although only lightly since otherwise it would mark and that would not go away for a little. He then moved his lips back up to hers kissing them again his hands sliding down lower to her hips pulling her close. Pulling away a little he then smiled a bit at Jessica "well Jess.. remember if you ever want a private shoot again, like we used to have... we don't need to arrange with John.. we can just arrange between us.. you have my personal mobile after all.. and John does not mind as long as the shoot time is not one when another shoot needs to take place."

Jessica let out another moan, feeling Seth suck lightly on her neck. She wanted to pull away from him, but her body stayed where it was, in his arms. "We could have it right now. I do believe we still have the space for a while longer, and your camera is still set up." Maybe she could send some of the photos of herself to Vincent, along witih a note asking him to meet her at the cafe next door after he finished with the photo shoots he was in charge of.

He knew that her body was actually keeping her so close to him right now but that was generally the case with Jessica, once you got her body started the rest of her ended up interested as well. Seth smiled at her suggestion before he slowly let go of her and moved to his camera. "I am fine with that idea, I am sure you would like some more photos to add to your collection after all" he did not really know what she would do with them but it had been a little while since they had got a shoot although they would not have long enough to really fool around. Just do a proper shoot and leave it at that. "So shall we begin with a few normal shots and then remove clothes as we go Jess? it is your decision for once since you accepted and partially arranged this shoot for yourself just then .. and I for once will just be the photographer capturing everything"

Moving to stand in front of the camera when Seth moved to stand near it, Jessica smiled at him, nodding. That's what she'd planned on doing anyways. She liked that he always seemed to know just what she wanted. She started doing a few poses, her eyes never leaving his as he started taking pictures. As the impromptu session went on, she started removing her clothes, tossing them off to the side, till she got to her bra. That was tossed at Seth, soon followed by her panties, though she noticed that he had never stopped snapping away with the camera. The last few photos would be the ones to go to Vincent, but she'd have to make sure he didn't know they were from her until he saw the photos. Blowing a kiss at the camera, she moved to gather her closed, signaling the end of her shoot. "You can send those photos to my apartment when you get them printed out."

It seemed she had been ready this whole time of which the session began quite normal. The standard sort of shoots before clothes started to be removed as she saw fit. Of which he deliberately took a few action shots of when the clothes was actually being removed. Most would just wait for the pose since usually they would have to wait quite some time before nude shots would start to come into play although this agency seemed to get them out of the way as quickly as possible so that the models could then be used for other things also. Not just nude photoshoots that almost nothing happened in. Although he had noticed the bra and panties come his way, he for now just kept taking photos and as she walked closer he took one last shot, being a reasonably close up photo before he lowered his camera. He nodded to Jessica before walking up to her and slipping his arms around her naked form "You really should embrace people more when you are like this.." he lightly slapped her ass before sliding a hand up her front and then slowly letting go. "Okay.. well you best get dressed again, this room will probably used in another ten minutes.. so we seemed to finish up just in time, as for the shots I will send them to you like always."

Jessica nodded to him, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek while he had his arms around her. "I might just do that." Moving to gather her clothes when he released her, she dressed quickly, though they still had a few minutes before the next group arrived for shoots. "You can keep a copy of them for yourself, if you like. I know you love seeing me naked." Giggling, she finished dressing, and went to talk to John about Carrie.

The thing about Seth was that he usually kept a few shots from each model in an archive of his own anyhow, so hearing what was said brought a smile to his face as Jessica probably already knew that he would do such a thing. Once Jessica was done with getting dressed and what not he started quickly packing up what gear he had to, removing the SD card from his camera and putting it into a case before pocketing it. That one he would have to get printed up shortly so that he could then send them to Jessica. One thing he liked about Jessica though was he never had to touch up the photos.. as she naturally seemed very photogenic where as other models sometimes needed a little bit of editing to look their best, and a bit more natural rather then forced. Still regardless nude shots, were much more interesting to Seth then plain shots and so he was glad that John had allowed him to be able to do such a thing for quite some time now. He would go talk to John later figuring it would be best to go to his small area of this agency and use the laptop to get the images. Then he could send some to himself via a secret email method that bypassed John since he would not need to know about some of the shoots that he arranged. Walking out of the room now he then started to head to his laptop.

John was sitting in his office like normal, a coffee in hand that had been brought to him, it was still a little to hot and so he was only drinking it slowly as he awaited to hear how today's shoot went. After all he mainly wanted to know how Carrie went in particular, and figured if Seth did not come and tell him, at least Jessica would since she was rather reliable in such things and generally always told him everything. Now he was just waiting for the report, already having done his morning duties for the day and so would not have really anything to do until the afternoon meetings that he had later.

Jessica knocked on the door to John's office once, then let herself in, taking a seat across from him. "Carrie's photo shoot went great. Both Seth and I agree that she will be ready for the next stage a lot sooner than the other girls we worked with today. With your permission, we would like to speed her along through the normal photoshoots." She smiled at him, leaning back in her chair, waiting for his answer.

Hearing a knock on his door, John could guess who it would be, or at least narrow it down to two. Since the room had just changed over to the next group it would most likely be Jessica since Seth usually would go take his camera and clean up the set a little before leaving. He did not even answer knowing she would let herself in before listening to what she had to say "That is great news to hear, although she lacks experience.. she does seem like the type that would be good to get further into the contract quicker.. and it is good to hear Seth also thinks such a thing..." he paused before relaxing back a bit "I will get Seth to be ready for another shoot in two days, and call up Carrie.. you may help with that shoot if you want as well, after all one more after that one and then anything can be done.. once that happens.. if their is anything you want to do Jessica.. I might consider it since you have been a great help.. Although you know even if you did help.. you still don't get something without doing something for me personally.. You have learned this before.. I just hope you remembered.."

Jessica was quiet while John talked, glad that he was of the same mind as her and Seth where Carrie was concerned. She started to get up, then stopped, sitting back down. "I would like to have a private shoot with Vincent, if you can arrange it." Knowing that she would have to give him something before he would agree to her request, she stood, moving to lock the door. Turning back to look at him, she started to undress as she moved around the desk, stopping just inches from where he was sitting.

John watched as she went to get up before sitting back down hearing what he had offered. Jessica knew quite well how things functioned around here, and what would happen to make such a request a consideration. "I am sure I can consider it.." he stated this whilst watching her locking the door obviously knowing already exactly where this was going. He watched her as she started removing her clothes as she got closer to him before John then started to remove his belt before pausing. "You can remove the rest.. Jessica.." his hands then slid to the side as he relaxed more into his chair a bit. It had been a little while since his last event with a model and so it would be refreshing although knowing just exactly what she meant when she wanted a proper private session with Vince, well that would mean he would be introduced to something that John thought he was not ready for. Although he would definitely take it into consideration depending on what happened right here.. in this locked office between him and Jessica.

Reaching down, Jessica moved to kneel in front of John and started unfastening his pants. Pushing the sides of the zipper apart, she started rubbing him through his underwear. She wanted him nice and hard before pulling his cock out. It didn't take too long for him to get hard, and she fished out his cock, smiling up at him before licking along his length. Taking it into her mouth soon after, she got it nice and wet before standing up and straddling his legs. Leaning down to give him a kiss, she lowered herself onto his cock, moaning softly.

Jessica never needed for him to tell her what to do after things like this began, sure enough she was already starting to rub at him through his underwear which was causing him to start to go hard. After all she preferred to have it nice and hard so that it was ready. A small groan leaving him as he felt her mouth take it in and suck on it a little until it was wet before feeling her then move to the next step. Kissing her back his hands moved to her hips as she lowered herself down onto him, a soft moan could be heard from her lips. His arms then moving her up and down a little assisting her, as his hips started to move a little in sync with hers, his tongue moving into her mouth to twist and tangle with her own.

Starting off slow, she held the back of the chair for support as she moved up and down on him. As they kissed, her tongue flicked out to run over his lips. She had learned a while ago just how to please each of the men she slept with, and John was no exception. Keeping one hand on the back of his chair, she moved her other to tug his shirt out of his pants, working the buttons till she could push his shirt open, then ran her hand down his bare chest, loving how smooth his skin was. It wasn't long before she started moving faster on him, her tits bouncing with each movement.

He could not help but groan lightly from the feeling as the two of the continued, one thing about Jessica was that she really knew what he seemed to like. One thing he could also guess was that she also knew what others liked as well since it was obvious that being in this agency she had to have sex a few times at least. That and she had got pretty experienced compared to when she was first here. Feeling her hands explore his now bare chest he allowed her to do such a thing as he felt her going faster, his hands helping her hips move down so that his cock was nice and deep within her. Slowly he broke the kiss so that he could speak "Mmm Jessica, yes.. just like that.. you always were good at doing this sort of thing" after that he moved his lips back to hers again this time allowing for her tongue to enter his mouth if she wanted to, since his lips were parted enough for such a thing.

Slipping her tongue into his mouth when he kissed her again, she moved her hands up to rest on his shoulders. She continued riding him, her tits bouncing as she started moving faster. When she was close to orgasm, she stopped, breaking the kiss as she started to move off of him. Moving the laptop to the floor, she shoved the papers off the desk, laying back on the surface, running a hand over her body while smiling seductively at John. "Fuck me hard, like I know you want to, John."

John felt her start to get close as she continued to ride him, the kiss between them still occurring for a little while longer before it was broken and he felt her move off of him and then when she started moving things he knew exactly what she wanted now. That and he also felt like it, the way she talked was enough to not make him hesistate as he got up from the chair and moved onto her before lining up his cock. "Well you asked for my dirty Jessica.." with that said he then thrust into her as his hips started to make a back and forth movement. He wasted no time getting in nice and deep as he slowly started to pant a little from the pace that he had begun to create and increase a little.

Moaning loudly as he thrust into her, she wrapped her legs around his waist. Closing her eyes, she gripped the edge of the desk as he drove himself deep into her, knowing he was more likely to approve her request now. It was only a matter now of convincing Vincent to take photos of her the way she wanted him. Of course, in the off chance that John said no, there was other ways of getting what she wanted without the photographer learning the truth of what went on there.

It was a nice feeling inside her and to have her moaning like that. Of which at this pace he would only last for a little while longer. Still he would keep up this for a while enjoying every moment of it. At this rate he would probably say yes to a private session for her and Vincent although he would just tell her to organize it in a manner that Vince did not have to find out about what was going on. After all he was good at bringing interesting models in without knowing and figured if he did know he would decline every model regardless. That was a risk John would not take, but still he would at least give his permission to her doing such a thing although knew if Jessica really wanted to she would organize something behind his back more then likely. He groaned again as he started to get closer to a climax, since it had been a little while since his last model he was already going to cum shortly.

Jessica dug her fingers into the edge of the desk, knowing she was getting close as she felt her juices dripping down her leg. She arched her back, moaning loudly as she orgasmed, not caring who heard, since it was probably quite common to hear noises from in here when John had a model in the office with him. Feeling John's cock start to twitch was what drove her over the edge, screaming out his name as she came, her juices coating the edge of his desk. Whether or not she got permission from him, she would still arrange for Vincent to come by her house for dinner, and of course a private photo session afterwards.

John could feel Jessica getting close again as it got a little tighter on him to continue but also when he could feel her juices start to leave her already before she finally hit her peak. The moan quite loud although even if someone did hear it at least all the new models were gone and so the rest of the people knew what was going on. He was sure even Vincent had a small clue as to what went on at least when it came to John's activities but that was all he knew about since he had not been allowed to know anything more. It was nice to hear his name screamed out like that, as he also almost hit his climax yet pulled from within her which caused him to cum over her, as he panted heavily before looking at the state of the office. Now that his cock was out he moved his hand down to her legs sticking a finger in before then tasting her juices, something he had not done for quite a while of which she was as tasty as always. ".. I.." he paused again before finally catching his breath and going to the side of his office pulling out a few towels, "here you can wipe yourself down with these.. as for what you came here originally for, I give you permission to arrange something as long as Vincent does not actually learn of what goes on behind the scenes in this agency.. if you can manage that do what ever you want.. but I suggest doing it not on the agencies grounds.. " he did not know she pretty much had already planned that but at least he had some fun with her.

Back
Top Bottom