Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The photo sessions //Kratos x Finnahollic//

Carrie smiled, nodding. "I guess I got lucky that he was in a good mood then. I was worried that I would be sent off for one reason or another." Following Vincent as he moved back through the building, she tried to pay attention as she was given another tour. She would probably forget where everything is by tomorrow, but with time, she'd know her way through the whole place. Taking note of the side door leading out to a cafe that she'd seen on her way into the building that morning. She'd have gone to get something to eat that morning, but she hadn't wanted to miss her turn in front of the camera. Entering the cafe behind Vincent, she slid into a booth, picking up the menu to look over. Deciding on just a salad and a soda, she gave her order to the waitress that came over, handing over the menu.

Vincent agreed with her comment since in truth it was lucky as he was expecting the boss to be a little angry that he sent so many away. Then again he also knew Vincent compromised for a few there just so that the boss would end up being a little happier with him and that seemed to at least help his attitude towards Vince. Seeing as she had then decided on what she wanted, he got the waitress to get a coffee as well which was when the waitress realized they were together and so he watched as she crossed out how much that would total to before taking the menu and going to the kitchen to place the orders. "Just a small question for you Carrie, what made you want to become a model.. I know some want to do it for the fame, others think it will be fun and so they enjoy it.. or are you the type who just wants to look good in lots of different clothes and not have to pay a cent?" he was actually curious, and figured he could partially guess what the reason was yet wanted to actually hear her say it.

Carrie watched the waitress cross something out on her order, realizing that Vincent had been telling the truth about the models getting their food for free. She would definitely enjoy working with this agency. Turning to Vincent when he spoke to her, she gave him a smile. "I used to look at my mom's fashion magazines as a child, and pretend that I was one of those girls. As I got older, I thought it might be fun to actually be one of those girls. And here I am today. It's not about the clothes, or the money and fame. It was all just about how pretty I thought the models in those photos were."

Vincent listened with interest to what Carrie was saying, of which the reason was somewhat what he had been expecting, of which he was right in essence to some degree of what he originally thought although still it was a better reason then most usually gave. That is why hearing such a thing brought a smile to his face a little as they now waited for what had been ordered. It would not take to long since it never did of which he now responded to what she had said "Well that's a good reason, similar to the reason I got into photography to begin with.. my dad had this camera that he did not really use very often and so I enjoyed using it to take photos of people, sure enough that then developed into wanting to take pictures of people that look great and that the camera's themselves love if such a thing was possible.. it's the best being able to do what you find fun as a job, I am sure you will find that you can agree to that soon enough"

Carrie was about to respond, but then the waitress came by with their order. Smiling, she picked up her fork and took a couple bites. "I am sure I will. My mother has been very helpful in getting me this far. I just hope I can make her, and you, proud. I know not everyone is cut out for this kind of work, but I'm not going to let anything get in my way." She took a sip of her drink, then another bite of her food. "The food here is delicious. Do they serve just the people who work at the agency? ... Never mind.. That was a silly question, since they would go bankrupt if they did that."

Sure enough the waiter had already come back with what was ordered, the coffee made like how he usually would request it except they now know just exactly how he liked it. Sometimes they could even guess the times that Vince would come by for one and have one made nice and hot, freshly waiting just for him. "I am sure you will do just fine with such determination.." only one thing he hoped was that she would not get to confident since sometimes that could be the biggest mistake where you charge in over confident, and then end up mucking up. That is of course after experience training has been given though since they don't expect brand new models to get much correct to begin with and so screw ups will be bound to happen as the model finds out who they are. That and what they can pull off well and naturally without pushing it out like a lot of fake models do that.. sure it works but a good photographer and camera can pick that up and it partially ruins the photo. At least for Vincent anyhow who only wants the best of photos. "On certain days it is not open to the public.. but to help publicity for ourselves.. and as you guessed a little bit of extra money on the side, its open to the public quite a lot of the time.." even though she had stated that he did not need to answer he felt like it and so he did. Taking a sip of his hot coffee he let out a small sigh, it was great to relax with and just what he had been craving after having to sit in that room with almost no good results. Except Carrie that was.

She listened as she ate her salad, feeling like she'd made the right decision when she signed the contract. If all the people who worked there were as nice as Vincent, she'd fit in quite well. Finishing her salad, she sipped her drink. She would never become one of those models who thought they knew everything. She was in this because it was fun, and that would be her driving force through her entire career. Taking some money out of her pocket, she set it on the table as a tip for the waiter. She might not have had to pay for the meal, but that didn't mean she couldn't leave a nice tip. Smiling again at Vincent, she drank the last of her soda. "So.. When will I be getting my first photoshoot?"

Vincent drank his coffee slowly just enjoying how relaxing it actually was, letting Carrie take as much time as she wanted to eat. One thing he really did hope was that she actually was being truthful about wanting to be a model mainly because she figured it would be fun of which he had a feeling that she was not actually lying about such a thing. Therefor he was pretty sure he would not be disappointed with her at any point. He was a little surprised to see her leave a tip but it was fair enough since she probably felt like it was a nice thing to do, which it was but even though Vince was nice he knew they got paid enough that a tip was not even pocket change for them. That would be like him finding ten dollars on the ground, he would just leave it and walk past. "I am not quite sure when your first photo-shoot will end up occurring, it will probably be in a week or two. I am sure the boss will call you up and notify you when it is, and what photographer that it will be with." he paused before then slowly standing up after putting down the cup. "Well I need to get ready for another set of auditions.. so I suppose I will see you around or in times when I am free and you want some extra shots taken or something just let me know.."

-- A few days later

John was sitting at his desk looking through what models he had got this week, since it was now Friday and then started to plan appropriate photoshoot's for them. He liked all the new ones to think that this job was quite innocent, just standard photo's in fashion design labels but what they did not realize, for those that skipped through quite a bit of the contract was that at any time if they wanted to be a model they would have to follow requests regardless of what the request was until the end of the contract. In the fine print their is even a fine for those who want to end the contract early of which to be able to manage to end the contract early, quite a few successful years of modeling would be required which meant that they would have to listen to what was said and asked of them. No matter what so that they could get off the contract although some of the models end up liking what happens and so stay, which is where a lot of the money for this agency was actually coming from. As he saw Carrie's name he decided to call her to tell her of her next photoshoot. Since it would be her first, it would be a reasonably standard one although she would have the photographer Seth, which unlike Vincent was all about getting the models to try and look their sexiest.. to somewhat mildly prepare them for what would eventually happen. After all Seth was one of the photographers that knew what happened because of the contract and he quite liked it, exploiting the models and getting them to do things they were not expecting to have to do. John waited until she answered the phone until speaking "Hello Carrie, I bet you have been waiting for this call,.. it is regarding your first official shoot, it's in four days, meaning next Tuesday at 2pm. I expect to see you there, although I suggest arriving a little early so that you can come in and let our stylists touch up your makeup and prep you for actual photos and so that you get to know Seth who will be your photographer on that day."

Carrie thanked Vincent for the meal and left to go home, wanting to tell her mom the good news. She spent the next few days waiting for the call to come.

When the call finally came, Carrie grabbed the phone excitedly. She tried to keep her voice calm as she answered, though John could probably hear a hint of excitement in her voice. "Hello?" She listened, reaching for a piece of paper to write the date and time of her first photoshoot, as well as the photographer she's be working with. "I will come in around noon, then. Is that ok, sir?" She wondered what Seth was like, hoping he was nice like Vincent. "I'll see you then. Thank you, sir" She hung up, even more excited than she had been before the call, going up to her room to pick out her outfit to wear that day, even though she had four days till her first shoot.

John could hear her excitement, at least what trace she had managed to not hide from her voice, as she answer. "Coming in at that time is fine, after all it is up to you how early you would like to be to prepare before a shoot, see you then on Tuesday Carrie." After that was said he waited for her response before hanging up the phone and letting out a sigh. He was looking forward to telling all the models about what they had actually signed on their contract and yet he still had to wait for a better time to tell them so that they were already used to the job, and would not find some way to leave easier. Since it actually stated after a few shoots had taken place, anything could be suggested of which they needed a few photoshoot sessions first. He then went onto the task of calling a few of the other models that would be required for the same photoshoot before jotting down a few things into an important book. Of which that went into his draw locked by the only key that remained on him at all times.

Tuesday couldn't come fast enough for Carrie. She was up and ready to leave for her first photoshoot well before noon. She left home at 11:30, heading for the agency. She was still wondering what Seth was like, but she knew she'd find out when she reached her destination. She pulled into a parking space outside the building 5 minutes before noon, having stopped on the way for a burger and fries, finishing her lunch before getting out of the car, locking it before going inside. She wasn't sure if she was supposed to wait in the lobby or just go on back to the photo studio. The lobby appeared to be empty, so she figured she had to go into the back with the other models.

Seth stretched a little in the air as he yawned. Today apparently he would get to see some of the new talent that would be able to be exploited soon, this photoshoot would be the time where he would decide which models to have individual sessions with first. That way interesting things could then start to happen, or at least for him and John the boss. Both of them striking an agreement that as long as Seth was allowed to do what he wanted, then he would not report what the boss had done a few times, of which he had actual photographic evidence. Upon aquiring that the boss offered a deal of which he gladly accepted, his salary going up somewhat but also allowing him to what ever he wanted without limits with no questions asked. He ran his fingers through his black spiked hair once to flair it up a little before starting to prepare the set. It was unfortunate that today just would be another plain shoot but the one thing he would try to manage at least, was to get the new girls to look their best at least so he knew just what exactly he had to worth with.

Jessica sat in a chair along the wall, watching the new talent. She had been at the agency for a few years now, and knew what really went on there, but she wasn't allowed to tell any new models coming in. There was always one that left in tears when it was revealed what was really written in their contracts. She also knew that Vincent had found one that he recommended personally, and was curious as to what that girl looked like.

Carrie joined everyone else in the back, glancing around the room. Only seeing one male in the room, she figured that must be Seth. She'd also seen another girl standing along one wall, but she seemed to be too old to be a new model, like herself. Walking over to where Seth was standing, she held a hand out to him. "Hello. You must be Seth. I'm Carrie, one of the new models."

Seth had not noticed anyone enter until turning around after adjusting some more of the set, Jessica was one of the first in like always of which she was one of the models that knew just what exactly happens at this agency and what the contract actually states. Then again she had been here a few years now and seemed to have no intent really to leave now. They had made sure she would not tell any of the new talent though what happens. Shortly afterwards most of the others came in followed by Carrie whom he had heard was Vincents recommendation. One thing Seth knew about Vincent though was that the boss John had not actually told him what entirely happens behind closed doors and private shoots. So far Vince had only been given normal photoshoots but that was because it actually was his choice whether to stay or leave and so had no contract that would limit what he could say about the company and therefor he was better not knowing until fully trusted. Something that still had not obviously happened. "I am Seth, as of which I will most likely end up being your photographer for most sessions since the company likes for me to deal with the new models.. I heard that Vincent actually suggested you personally? That is rare.. since I know how fussy he is, but I can see somewhat why he would have done such a thing." he paused before looking around again noticing most were already here. "It is good to see so many new faces, although one thing you must know about me.. I strive to bring out the sexiness out of all of you to your own full potentials, after all it is the main thing that helps sell in this industry.. Generally a sexy model, is a successful model.. Jessica of all people who is over there knows this.. and if you have any questions about what it is like to work at this agency.. just ask them towards her as she has been with us for I think almost three years now, of which sometimes I ask her to help out with shoots like this one. Mainly for those who do not know what they are doing.. think of her as a mentor.. because she has pretty much done it all that you will need to know"

Jessica watched as the girls started arriving, taking note of the one that started talking to Seth. Hearing him mention Vincent, she realized that she must be the one he handpicked to be a model. It really was a shame that John didn't have enough trust in Vincent to tell him what really went on here. The girl seemed to have an air of innocence about her, but Jessica knew that would be put to the test after a few shoots. For now, she just stood by and observed how the girl responded to Seth's directions.

Carrie listened as Seth explained how he did things, getting a weird vibe from him. She shrugged it off though, as first day jitters. She glanced over at the woman standing off to the side when she'd been brought into the conversation. She would be sure to bring any concerns she has about things up with her, if they ever came up.

Upon mentioning Vincent, Seth noticed Jessica mildly react to such a thing as did Carrie. It seemed although he did not get to participate in the more crude sessions, he had a feeling that Jessica would have not minded such a thing if given the chance for such a thing to occur, although Seth doubted it would since Vince had always had such a nice guy act around him that if offered to go deeper into the agency and exploit the models he would blatantly refuse. In saying that though since Vince was a guy if Jessica tried, she probably could set something up between him and her. Seth looked around at the others now noticing some were a little bit nervous but out of them all, Carrie seemed to have the most innocence around her. That was to be expected though as the others mainly were picked on blatant sex appeal where as Vincent had a rather interesting method of choosing. Although he was to fussy. "Anyhow.. we have quite some time before shots, So i will get Jessica to take you all to the professional make up room, where stylists will touch up to how they think will make you look great, anyone that wants to stay back for a few test shots or anything else like that may do so.. any questions ask me or Jessica.." with that said he then turned away from them all and started working on the set a little, a few assistants now helping also so that it would be ready nice and early.

Jessica moved away from the wall, giving Seth a nod before addressing the girls. "Alright. If you will all follow me, I'll show you to your stylists, and let you pick out the outfits you will be modeling in today's shoot." She headed towards the door leading to the makeup and dressing rooms, holding it open for the girls to pass through. "You'll be given 20 minutes for makeup and dressing, then I'll be back to call you back one by one." She took them to the makeup room, stopping outside the door. "Remember.. 20 minutes to get ready." Once they were all inside and seated, she went back to help Seth set up."

Carrie followed the rest of the girls to the makeup room, taking a seat once inside the room. While she was getting her makeup done, she looked at the racks of clothes lining the wall behind them through the mirror, trying to decide what she would put on.

Seth watched them all leave before talking to the assistants that knew what actually happened around here. "I quite like what we have on offer this time.. shame that I will have to wait a few sessions before I can do anything.." the assistants laughed before continuing on working on the set. They already knew that he was the impatient type when it came to this sort of thing. Waiting was never really something he was good at, although at least usually his photo's turned up reasonable even on normal shoots but when he got to exploit them. Now that is where some amazing shots were taken. Then again any amateur would probably be able to make a nice shot out of a exploited model, or at least have some fun when exploiting them. Seeing Jessica come back he walked closer to her wrapping his arms around her from behind. "I do hope you do remember you can not tell them anything about what actually happens here.." Upon saying that he groped her a little before just holding her. "Just want to double check with you Jessica.. since I know sometimes you seem like you might.. You just play along like normal and maybe I might even try to get you a private setup with Vince.. although the rest will be up to you from their of what happens.. Understand?"

Jessica giggled when she felt Seth's arms go around her waist. "Seth, you don't have to worry. John knows he can trust me to tell any of those girls anything about what will really happen in a few weeks." She turned around in his arms, pressing a kiss to his lips. "ooh. I would just love a private session with Vincent. I've had my eye on him for some time now." It was true, she had wanted to spend some private time with Vincent, or to be more accurate, a chance to get into his pants.

One thing he liked about Jessica was that she was used to him acting this way, since they have had some previous experiences and private shoots together. He already knew he could trust her, but liked getting this close to her and the way she would generally react. Of which today it seemed she was in a reasonably good mood as she had kissed him on the lips. "I know you have been interested for a while.. It is just John thinks he is not really for the task of one of 'those' private shoots.. I think I can consider convincing him otherwise at least if you do all the seducing yourself into developing it into how you would like.. I know you are more then capable" he placed his lips against hers now his hands going lower and giving a little squeeze to her ass, a few assistants looking in jealousy at him "You go and check up on the models soon anyhow.. I am sure they have many things to ask.. I am sure me and the assistants can get the rest of this stage setup for the shoot." Once he let her go he continued working on the stage before getting the lighting crew to work on a better lighting "before you go though.. one quick test shot to see if I am happy with how is everything..." He then moved back and prepared to aim his camera once Jessica was in position and ready to strike a pose" once that shot was taken he smiled at her before nodding to the lighting crew. It seemed the stage was pretty much ready now.

Once she was sure that Seth didn't need her help anymore, she went back to check on the girls, asking if any of them had any questions. After about 5 minutes of answering questions, she led the first of the girls back out to the set, letting the rest finish getting ready. She stood against the wall, watching as the girl had her photos taken, noticing how stiffly she moved when doing poses. She wasn't sure just how the girl got through Vincent's shoot if her moves were that stiff. She repeated that with the rest of the girls, leaving Carrie for last. She went back after the next to last girl was done, watching Carrie for a moment before clearing her throat. "Are you ready for your shoot Carrie? Everyone else has already done theirs, and you are the last one." She opened the door, letting Carrie leave first before following and shutting the door behind her. She knew that Seth would have fun with this one when the time came.

Carrie sat and watched as each girl left the room for their shoots, till she was the only one left. She was about to think they'd forgotten about her, till Jessica came back to get her. Nodding, she got up from her seat and followed Jessica out to the studio, noticing all the other girls had gone home. She really was the last one to have a photo shoot down. She glanced at Seth, moving to stand in front of the camera. "I'm ready when you are, Seth."

Sure enough soon enough the photoshoot was begun early since everything was ready. This was generally the case if most of the models came early which half the time at least enough did. That or one did in particular and so before the main shoot a private shoot in a separate room would occur instead until the time for the next shoot came by. As each of the models came through and posed he noticed a few of them definitely would need improvements although he could tell at least after a few shoots, and the point of exploiting they would look great regardless of the lack of experience. It seemed even a few the way they posed could maybe guess at what would eventually happen as they acted almost flirty towards the camera pulling off moves that if they had less clothes on would look amazingly sexy. Sure enough he was cutting through the shoot pretty quick with reasonable results until finally it was Vincent's personal pick moment. This one Seth was curious about although was not sure what to expect. Seeing her enter he offered a small smile before speaking "Lets see what you have then.. Just go about the shoot how you would like to.. I will help if i need to, and don't worry about how long this might take.. we have this room for another hour at least, since I hear you lack some actual experience.. or so John stated to me anyhow.. that you might need help"

Carrie listened as Seth spoke, wondering how the other girls had done. Upon being told that she could do what she wanted, she decided to just use the poses that Vincent had her do. They were the only poses she knew, but given enough time, she would learn more.

Jessica stood off to the side, watching her. She could tell that the girl's movements didn't appear forced, and she could appreciate Vincent's choice. That girl would definitely go far in this business. She waited till Seth was done, wanting to talk to him alone about Carrie. She could definitely see her finding out the truth about this place a lot sooner than the rest of the new girls.

Although Seth was not really one to understand much about Vincent it became rather obvious quickly as to why he was so fussy when it came to picking people. Sure it was not that she was exactly that great.. in fact it was obvious that their was a lack of experience but she did not force out anything and just naturally flowed with it. Which seemed to make the photoshoot get better and better. She would probably go far but also would progress faster then the others which was something that he looked forward to, after all that innocence she seemed to have about her was something he definitely wanted to exploit a little. In saying that he would organize with John to have a few more standard sessions so then the contract could really kick in. "okay that will do.. I can tell why Vincent chose you since you seem to be a natural.. It will be great once you get some more experience of which I think you should pick that up faster then the other fake girls here.." he offered a mild smile before looking at some of the photos. "You may go now, I am sure John will call you for your next photoshoot earlier then you would expect.. after all you have potential" he then looked to Jessica, he knew that she would have something to say, of which he also wanted to discuss Carrie with her a little. After all she would probably end up helping him with the other shoots before things started to get a little more perverse and then go to a whole new level again.

Smiling when Seth told her she could, Carrie went to get her things from the dressing room before leaving the building to go home. She hoped he liked her as much as Vincent had seemed to. As she drove home, she wondered when she would get the next call from John.

Jessica waited till Carrie had left to go home before going over to seth. "So. What did you think of Vincent's choice? I think one or two more shoots like that one, and she'll be ready for the next step. She definitely has something those other girls don't have, and I can see why Vincent chose her. I'm going to go talk to John later about speeding her along in the photoshoots."

Back
Top Bottom