Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What a big mouth you have! Google/Pixii

Pixii Stixx

Planetoid
Rowan moved through the street easily enough. Blind rage was what fueled her. All her life she had been lead to believe that you really could fall in love and live happily ever after. Her parents did it. Boy was she wrong. She obviously didn't love her father or any other man for that matter. She shook her head once letting her long black hair fall around and frame her face. She pulled her red sweatshirt tighter around her body and stepped into the club. The bouncer was easy to fool just as her best friend had said. She looked around and noticed all the bodies moving as one and she felt her anger surge again.

She made her way to the bar and ordered a grasshopper. She drank it down quickly and asked for another, then another and another. After a couple hours she was feeling tipsy and most of the anger had dissipated leaving behind a floating feeling. Rowan stood, straightened her dress and then exited the bar. 'Maybe I can stay and grandma's tonight.' She thought, knowing the old woman wouldn't ask questions.

She had said that he was overly possessive. Peter couldn't believe those words, how could someone be overly possessive, she had been his and for her to react to his dominance by sleeping with someone else was the greatest insult possible.

Rather then over react and do something that would end up getting him into trouble with the law the twenty six year old had gone out to a local club for a drink and to find someone to replace Marla. The problem was that they were all just about as dull as could be, not one of the young women caught his eye... that is until she walked in.

Brushing his unruly hair from his eyes he watched her from the dark corner of the bar, clearly she didn't belong in this place, much to young to be inside this bar and if it wasn't for what was doubtlessly a fake ID she would have just been thrown out.

He watched her as she drank, observing her, knowing she was just what he wanted, she would be pure and innocent. As she got up to walk out the door he followed her, she might not know it yet but she would be his.

Rowan slowly started to feel her anger return and she fought it. Swallowing it like a salty stone. She stopped when she thought she heard someone behind her. "Hello?" She called, turning and trying to look in the shadows. When she didn't see anyone she continued on, quickening her pace slightly. She was starting to think this wasn't such a good idea, but what could she do now? What was done was done. As she heard the steps again, she stopped and waited hoping to catch a glimpse of whoever was following her.

Peter was sticking to the shadows as best he could and he was really quite a natural at it. When she turned back to look in his direction he merely stepped deeper into the darkness, his black clothing keeping him well hidden. He wasn't trying to stay to well hidden from her, it might be more fun if she ran so when she stopped again he moved in closer, his smiling visible just a moment before the rest of his body emerged from the shadows. “You know this is really a dangerous time of night for a young thing like you to be out and about, can I offer you a ride?”

Rowan jumped at the sound of a man. "Uh..no." She said quickly. She knew better than to accept rides from strangers, even if she was drunk and not fully aware of her surroundings. She still knew where that story ended and she wasn't ready for that. "What I mean is, um, I'm not too far from home. Nothing to worry about. Thanks anyways." She said turning from him and quickening her pace.

She might not know this yet but she had wandered into a part of town where people weren't all to likely to call the police, he doubted a nice girl like her really lived around here. He had parked not far from here but that was only because he knew the night air would sober him up after drinking and he didn't want to pay for parking. “No I insist.” He said as he reached out to grab her arm. “Why don't you let me give you a ride.”

She pulled away. "Excuse me. Don't touch me." She snapped. I don't know you and I know how these things end." She was annoyed and tired and all she wanted to do was get to her grandmothers house. At least there, there would be no questions and no creeps waiting to kidnap her. "Please just leave me alone."

(Gah! Sorry its so short.)

He laughed a little as she pulled away from him. "You misunderstand me, I'm just a nice guy trying to help out someone who looks like she could use a hand, why don't you tell me where you need to go so I can get you there?" Maybe getting her into the car willingly would make this all so much simpler, just get her in and take advantage of her at his leisure.

She thought a moment. What was the worst that could happen? Maybe it was the alcohol talking but she finally agreed. She was feeling a little nervous being where she was and maybe he really was what he said. "Okay.." She said softly

Back
Top Bottom