Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Open Wide! (Finnaholic and Lord Dakol)

Lord Dakol

Supernova
Josiah Lockhart nodded gratefully as he was handed the papers needed to become one of the doctors at the clinic.

Ever since graduating from med school, he had hoped to go work at one of the larger, more famous hospitals around the country. Instead, they placed him in a small town clinic in the middle of nowhere to treat... teenagers.

"Thanks," he told the secretary as he turned around and looked down the short hall of the clinic. His raven black hair and soft hazel eyes glanced at every room on the way to his personal room. He was obviously taller than most in the building, standing at 6'4" and more fit with toned muscles. He had a tiny scar on near his left eye, but anyone barely noticed it. He had remembered one of the doctors assigning him a specific group of people that came in: teenagers from 13 to 17.

He had wished he could have gotten a more diverse collection of people, because he frankly hated kids.

Josiah opened the door to his office, and blinked in surprise as he saw that it was bigger than he thought; sure, it wasn't huge, but around five chairs and another secretary's desk made him smile. Was he going to have his own assistant?

He shook off the thought as he brought in his personal effects and began to place cheap paintings (though they did looked gorgeous) and various types of magazines on the stands.

Finally, after finishing, he sat down in the nearest chair and waited for his first patient to come in. Josiah then began to smooth down his white coat and brushed his hair back with his right hand to be presentable as a doctor.

Cassie Johansen was the first to arrive at the clinic. School would be starting in just a couple days, and she wanted to be a cheerleader, so she needed to get a physical done before trying out.

She walked into the clinic with her mother, telling the receptionist that she was there for a physical. After filling out a couple forms, she sat down in the waiting area and waited to be called into the back.

She had long blond hair, which was pulled back into a ponytail. She was of average height, with a pair of nice sized breasts, which was unusual for a girl of her age.

When her name was called, she got up and went into the exam area, hopping up onto the table and crossing her arms over her chest.

His eyes opened slowly, looking around as his first patiently came in. "Ah shit..." he muttered, noticing that it was a young girl. With a sigh, he stood up and looked at the patient's mother. He talked to the mother for a few moments before heading towards the examination room. He braced himself in order to be calm enough to smile. Walking in, he closed the door and looking at the girl. With another, he walked towards his desk.

"Hello Miss Johansen. I'm Dr. Lockhart, and I'm going to be conducting this examination," he told her, picking up a clipboard and looking at her file. While he did so, his free hand gently scratched the scar above his eyebrow. Josiah just wanted this thing over and done with...

Cassie looked over when she heard the doctor come in, giving him a smile. "Hello Dr. Lockhart. I'm here for my physical." She watched him as he looked over her file. She hoped it didn't take too long as so she could go hang out with friends afterwards. But for now, she just waited for it start, moving her hands to rest on the edge of the table she was sitting him, giving him a view of her breasts over the top of her tanktop.

As he read the file, his eyes glanced at her and immediately went to her breasts. But they quickly went back to the paper, and scolded himself for that action.

You idiot... he thought, then looked back at her, though his eyes were on hers. "So.. if I'm reading this right... this is your first physical?" he asked, his tone calm and even.

She had been looking at some paintings on the wall and hadn't noticed him looking at her breasts. She looked back over at him when he spoke, nodding. "Yes it is, doctor. I'm planning on trying out for the cheerleading squad when school starts." She wasn't sure why she told him that, not that it was supposed to be some big secret.

Josiah face went stony-faced when he heard the word "cheerleading". Great, stuck up.

"I see..." was all he said as he set the clipboard down and looked at her. "All right, I'm going to need you to lay back," he said, reaching into his desk an pulling out a pair of gloves.

Cassie laid back as instructed, scooting so she was a little more comfortable, just her lower legs dangling off the table. "Is this going to take long, doctor? I have plans this afternoon."

She turned her head to look over at him, watching him put the gloves on.

Just then, it felt like a blood vessel exploded in his head. With a heavy sigh, "I don't know. It depends," he replied, scooting over in his chair near her head. He began to check her hearing, sight, and reaction time with the appropriate tools, then scooted down to her legs.

((What's she wearing, by the way?))

((a tanktop and a short skirt, with lace bra and undies underneath))

Cassie remained still while he started the examination, looking back up at the ceiling so he could check her hearing, remaining quiet while he worked. As this was her first exam, she had no clue as to what would take place, but hoped it was nothing too painful.

((Gotcha.))

Josiah sighed, shaking his head as he touched her feet. "I'm going to have to take off your shoes, all right?" he looked at her as he slipped them off, as well as her socks.

Hmm, nice feet, he thought casually as he pushed her legs apart and gave him a clear view of her panties. He stared for a moment before shaking off the thought.

Cassie looked at him, wondering why she'd need her shoes removed. She wasn't sure if that was part of the exam, but doctors usually knew what they were doing. Noticing that he had a good view of her panties, she tugged her skirt down in an attempt to cover her underwear.

Josiah glanced up as she tried pulling down her skirt. He then chuckled, "Don't worry. You're to have to remove those anyway," he said with a small smirk. Wait; did he just lie? What the hell was he thinking..?

She just stared at him, wide-eyed. She wasn't aware that removing her clothes would be a part of the physical. Sitting up, she moved to slide off the table. "That doesn't sound like part of the exam. Are you sure I have to?"

The doctor looked at her, placing his head in his hands and sighed. He gestured to the door, "If you don't want to be a cheerleader, or whatever... be my guest and leave," he said, his face straight and his voice serious. Luckily, he was a great liar.

Cassie looked to the door, debating on whether to leave or not. Deciding being a cheerleader was more important, she hopped back up onto the table, sighing.

Leaning back in his chair, he chuckled. "All right. Take them off, please," he said. Once again, why was he doing this? He figured it was because he hasn't slept with anyone in while, and since the girl was being particularly irksome... he looked at the door. Thank goodness it was soundproof.

She bit her lip, but got up again to remove her skirt. She was starting to get second thoughts again, but there was the whole cheerleading thing that kept her from walking out of the room.

Josiah watched, though it looked to be from a purely professional standpoint. As she removed her skirt and laid back, he scooted towards her, placing his hands on her inner thighs and pushed them apart.

She felt a little uncomfortable being exposed like that, but at least she still had her shirt and panties still on. He wouldn't think of doing anything unprofessional to her, or would he?

Josiah still had a bit of hesitation in his thoughts, but they were pushed away as he began to gently prod the skin of her inner thighs. "Have you been injured recently?" he asked calmly, his fingertips slowly inching towards her panties.

She sat up quickly when she felt his hands on the inside of her thigh. What he was doing just didn't feel right. "No.. I haven't." She closed her legs when she saw his hand moving toward her panties. "What are you doing?!"

And the lies continue to lump together. "Checking for lumps. Now sit back and let me do my job," Josiah replied, getting visibly irritated. The scar above his eye began to prickle and itch, and so he gently scratched it and hoped she would fall for it. Otherwise, there would be a major lawsuit - and jailtime - ahead of him.

Cassie didn't believe him, but laid back down anyways. She could always go to the police if he did anything that he shouldn't.

The doctor did a mental action of wiping his brow in relief, and watch as she laid back down. His eyes darting around as she looked away, his right hand looked around for his duct tape. While she was distracted, he used the table to his advantage and stood up. He acted swiftly; using the tape, he pushed down her hands to tape them to the small bars, securing them rightly. Josiah did the same to to her ankles before she could react.

"Ah! There, finally!"

Back
Top Bottom