Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come play with me! - Fandom/Some Original (Cravings and important info in Red!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDarkerMe

Supernova
First off - before you go any further, read this : http://www.f-list.net/c/TheDarkerMe/

See that? That's my F-list, that will help you understand what I like and don't like. If you are confused on a matter just ask me.

That being said - I shall get on to the first important matter of business, the rules.

Current Craving -
GetBackers - I have plots, looking for anyone willing to play as some of the males. I can play as Himiko - Lady Poison. Natsume, or Original characters. I will NOT play as Hevn.
Princess Tutu - looking for a Fakir
Dark Kingdom Hearts
Naruto - Looking for a Kakashi or a Neji roleplayer.
YuGiOh(Manga Version ONLY, and yes there is a difference) - I have a plot for this, Looking for either Millennium World, or Current Day YuGiOh! Only really interested in Seto Kaiba. May also be interested in Bakura(Thief King or 'Yami') and Atem.
Ask me about pairings
Also Craving rather badly -

Convention - Real World Setting(Possibly a Fantasy Twist, up to you.)
We each play a normal person dressing up in a costume. There are a few females from Fandom that I will actually have my character dress up as. (Example : Naruto Cosplays - Hinata Hyuuga, Hana Inuzuka, Kushina Uzumaki, Mei (The Fifth Mizukage), and Yuugao Uzuki.) My partner is expected to do a cosplay of a Cannon male from a series basis - I MAY allow secondary characters that are dressed as their own original characters. You must ACT like the character when in Convention space - and you MUST portray the character properly. Possible Fantasy Aspect - You are actually that character, somehow through a portal or some other means... you ended up in the Real world. What do you do?

Also wanting to try out a roleplay against a Futa, haven't done one of these before. But I'm interested in a dominant Futa - torturing and teasing my female character. Have a few plots in mind for this one. (( Mostly tied into Sailor Moon - using the Star Lights ))

NOTE: If you do not read all of my rules, I will know so. Not reading my rules will result in a refusal to roleplay.

1. Know the basic rules of roleplaying. Don't be an idiot and we will get along well.

2. I will roleplay over Threads or IMs only. Do not ask for PM - I do not have the time nor the inclination to orgnaize my PM box so that I can do PM rps.

3. If you are interested in an rp - POST IT HERE. Do not PM me, do NOT IM me. If I have an interest in what you will do, I will tell you how to go about the next details of the roleplay. -Had to add some color to this to attract the eyes, since I've had so many people not pay attention to my rules.-

4. I will play female as my main character - I will play male as my secondary. I do not roleplay Yaoi or Yuri, unless it's a Canon pairing I approve of. I will not play a female Canon for your Male OC - unless you are playing a Male Canon for my Female OC. I will not play a Male Canon for Your Female OC - My main character will be female.

5. Do not ask for one of my No's, under any circumstances.

6. I love artists - if you draw for me, you get Kudos.

7. We both have to come up with plots. I will not be the only one.

8. I WILL NOT BE THE ONLY DOMINANT IN THE ROLEPLAY. So that means all of you little subby boys looking for a bitchy Mistress - look elsewhere. I play a Switch, you play a Switch or Dominant. I don't care. But I will not play with a Sub.

Oh hey! You made it past the rules. SO here is a little bit about me - and what I expect out of my partner. My intros average around 4-12 paragraphs. I expect you to get at least the 5-9 range for your character intro. Trust me, if I can make an average post of 3 paras, you can make an intro of 5. That's another matter - I don't care if you don't post every day, but post at least once a week. Unless you can't do otherwise. Average roleplay post needs to be at least 2 meaty paragraphs. I can't stand thin and stringy posts. Give me something to work with - I'll do the same for you.

That being said! On to the roleplay's that I'll do!

Pretty much - anything series based that I know. Understand that I'll put forward as a Female OC 9/10. Don't like it? Well you don't have to Rp with me. I'm tired of catering completely to someone else's whims. I roleplay to get my escapism - I'm not going to escape into someone else's fantasy.

Note that my Female OCs are far from Mary-sues, I usually have at least a 3 page long profile for them. So there are plenty of details about them. I'll double as a Male Canon/OC for your Female character if you like. Or I'll double as a Female Canon for your Male OC. But the moment you start letting the Male Canon drop in your posts - I drop the female Canon.

So pretty much - just ask me. I do Anime, Mangas, Novels(ask about these), some comics, and Video Games. I also have only a few TV Shows I have an interest in roleplaying - and that's Supernatural, and Dr.Who.

I MAY do an Original based roleplay - but you better have a creative plot.

Open for roleplaying.​

Current Running Rps:
/Sleighbells ring, are you Listening/ me and Sevenpercentsolution

RE: My Darkest Desire - Fandom/Some Original (F looking for M/F for Het Roleplay.)

Honestly? The only Naruto girls I like playing are: Hana Inuzuka, Yuugao Uzuki, and Hinata Hyuuga. I never play as a cannon as my main and only character.

RE: My Darkest Desire - Fandom/Some Original (F looking for M/F for Het Roleplay.)

How would you feel about a brother/sister pairing? We can brainstorm on a plot, as well as which kinks to include. If you wouldn't like that, how about a teacher/student pairing?

nintendo0031 said:
How would you feel about a brother/sister pairing? We can brainstorm on a plot, as well as which kinks to include. If you wouldn't like that, how about a teacher/student pairing?

No incest PERIOD. Also I don't do plain normal original settings. You have to have a damn good plot to catch my interest.

Still looking for Roleplays.

Hey there. I'd be interested in doing the fantasy twist of your Convention plot, sounds like fun ^_^ Would that just be Naruto, or other fandoms? I'm fine with Naruto, just wondering. Also, if you don't care that I'm a guy, I'd also be interested in playing out the futa plots you have, I'd like to see what they are.

Killdozer said:
Hey there. I'd be interested in doing the fantasy twist of your Convention plot, sounds like fun ^_^ Would that just be Naruto, or other fandoms? I'm fine with Naruto, just wondering. Also, if you don't care that I'm a guy, I'd also be interested in playing out the futa plots you have, I'd like to see what they are.

Can be anything from a series I know. I may do female characters from said series - or from another series I actually like. Or an OC cosplay (Very detailed costume for my favorite one). I'd be cosplaying as a normal person if you want to do the fantasy spin.

As for the Futa plot - I'd love to see what you have in mind.... We can do both.

TheDarkerMe said:
Killdozer said:

Can be anything from a series I know. I may do female characters from said series - or from another series I actually like. Or an OC cosplay (Very detailed costume for my favorite one). I'd be cosplaying as a normal person if you want to do the fantasy spin.

As for the Futa plot - I'd love to see what you have in mind.... We can do both.

What series do you like, or would want to play a character dressing as them from?

What plots did you have in mind for futa? I'm thinking someone in a position of power could be fun, like employer/maid, teacher/student, something like that? Like they force themselves upon your character for whatever reason. Really interested to hear your plots too.

What series? A lot of series. I'd be dressing up as a Sailor Moon Character(Probably my OC), a Kingdom Hearts OC, or possibly a Naruto character. OC or otherwise. As for you, I have a series of worlds that I think a character coming from would be fun. Depends on what series you know.

As for Futa, hmmm I don't tend to do fully original settings. Depends, I mean I've got a liking for Bible Blacks idea for a Futa - to be honest. XD I don't play characters under the age of 18.

Hey!I was thinking of going with the KH collaboration.Seeing as I know a hell of alot about KH and whatnot,we can probably make a good result?Let me know if you have any feedback or suggestions..

True - specifies on dark. Pretty much have a plot set up, looking for someone to play Organization members, or an Older Dark!Riku.

TrueDucet said:
Thats no problem.Id prefer to be someone like Axel,Marluxia or Riku is thats fine.

Thread? Also which of the three do you wish to play most? Understand that because of how I do my roleplaying - I'll be playing an OC. If that bothers you - let me know.

Hmm..I'd have to say Axel mostly.I dont have any problem with an OC either to say the least.Its fine by me

Well, I have a post up in the taboo forums... it's called Of Thumbs and Bath houses... why not take a look at that, and see if that sample is something you can work with? Also, staying in character won't be a problem for an RP like that.

IncubusxHuman - Non-Con Start, Kinky intervals(We will discuss kinks, I have one in particular I am looking for)

And or the Futa rp that you seem to wish and try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom