Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come play with me! - Fandom/Some Original (Cravings and important info in Red!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDarkerMe

Supernova
First off - before you go any further, read this : http://www.f-list.net/c/TheDarkerMe/

See that? That's my F-list, that will help you understand what I like and don't like. If you are confused on a matter just ask me.

That being said - I shall get on to the first important matter of business, the rules.

Current Craving -
GetBackers - I have plots, looking for anyone willing to play as some of the males. I can play as Himiko - Lady Poison. Natsume, or Original characters. I will NOT play as Hevn.
Princess Tutu - looking for a Fakir
Dark Kingdom Hearts
Naruto - Looking for a Kakashi or a Neji roleplayer.
YuGiOh(Manga Version ONLY, and yes there is a difference) - I have a plot for this, Looking for either Millennium World, or Current Day YuGiOh! Only really interested in Seto Kaiba. May also be interested in Bakura(Thief King or 'Yami') and Atem.
Ask me about pairings
Also Craving rather badly -

Convention - Real World Setting(Possibly a Fantasy Twist, up to you.)
We each play a normal person dressing up in a costume. There are a few females from Fandom that I will actually have my character dress up as. (Example : Naruto Cosplays - Hinata Hyuuga, Hana Inuzuka, Kushina Uzumaki, Mei (The Fifth Mizukage), and Yuugao Uzuki.) My partner is expected to do a cosplay of a Cannon male from a series basis - I MAY allow secondary characters that are dressed as their own original characters. You must ACT like the character when in Convention space - and you MUST portray the character properly. Possible Fantasy Aspect - You are actually that character, somehow through a portal or some other means... you ended up in the Real world. What do you do?

Also wanting to try out a roleplay against a Futa, haven't done one of these before. But I'm interested in a dominant Futa - torturing and teasing my female character. Have a few plots in mind for this one. (( Mostly tied into Sailor Moon - using the Star Lights ))

NOTE: If you do not read all of my rules, I will know so. Not reading my rules will result in a refusal to roleplay.

1. Know the basic rules of roleplaying. Don't be an idiot and we will get along well.

2. I will roleplay over Threads or IMs only. Do not ask for PM - I do not have the time nor the inclination to orgnaize my PM box so that I can do PM rps.

3. If you are interested in an rp - POST IT HERE. Do not PM me, do NOT IM me. If I have an interest in what you will do, I will tell you how to go about the next details of the roleplay. -Had to add some color to this to attract the eyes, since I've had so many people not pay attention to my rules.-

4. I will play female as my main character - I will play male as my secondary. I do not roleplay Yaoi or Yuri, unless it's a Canon pairing I approve of. I will not play a female Canon for your Male OC - unless you are playing a Male Canon for my Female OC. I will not play a Male Canon for Your Female OC - My main character will be female.

5. Do not ask for one of my No's, under any circumstances.

6. I love artists - if you draw for me, you get Kudos.

7. We both have to come up with plots. I will not be the only one.

8. I WILL NOT BE THE ONLY DOMINANT IN THE ROLEPLAY. So that means all of you little subby boys looking for a bitchy Mistress - look elsewhere. I play a Switch, you play a Switch or Dominant. I don't care. But I will not play with a Sub.

Oh hey! You made it past the rules. SO here is a little bit about me - and what I expect out of my partner. My intros average around 4-12 paragraphs. I expect you to get at least the 5-9 range for your character intro. Trust me, if I can make an average post of 3 paras, you can make an intro of 5. That's another matter - I don't care if you don't post every day, but post at least once a week. Unless you can't do otherwise. Average roleplay post needs to be at least 2 meaty paragraphs. I can't stand thin and stringy posts. Give me something to work with - I'll do the same for you.

That being said! On to the roleplay's that I'll do!

Pretty much - anything series based that I know. Understand that I'll put forward as a Female OC 9/10. Don't like it? Well you don't have to Rp with me. I'm tired of catering completely to someone else's whims. I roleplay to get my escapism - I'm not going to escape into someone else's fantasy.

Note that my Female OCs are far from Mary-sues, I usually have at least a 3 page long profile for them. So there are plenty of details about them. I'll double as a Male Canon/OC for your Female character if you like. Or I'll double as a Female Canon for your Male OC. But the moment you start letting the Male Canon drop in your posts - I drop the female Canon.

So pretty much - just ask me. I do Anime, Mangas, Novels(ask about these), some comics, and Video Games. I also have only a few TV Shows I have an interest in roleplaying - and that's Supernatural, and Dr.Who.

I MAY do an Original based roleplay - but you better have a creative plot.

Open for roleplaying.​

Current Running Rps:
/Sleighbells ring, are you Listening/ me and Sevenpercentsolution

RE: My Darkest Desire - Fandom/Some Original (F looking for M/F for Het Roleplay.)

Ironic, It's raining here -just like in my heart.

RE: My Darkest Desire - Fandom/Some Original (F looking for M/F for Het Roleplay.)

Hi. I'm interested in this.

Oops sorry. I read your F-List. Not I. :(

Any particular reason? Or is it just because I don't do a fetish you like? Sometimes things are debatable.

TheDarkerMe said:
Any particular reason? Or is it just because I don't do a fetish you like? Sometimes things are debatable.

I'm looking for girls who will bust my balls and force me to have sex, and everything.

Ah I see - then that's definitely not something I'll do. I don't mind being a dominant against a dominant - but I don't RP with sub males. Not my thing, well I wish you luck.

TheDarkerMe said:
Ah I see - then that's definitely not something I'll do. I don't mind being a dominant against a dominant - but I don't RP with sub males. Not my thing, well I wish you luck.

Would you be interested in a reversal type role where I try to force you but then you subdue then force me?

I only really enjoy roleplays with a sense of equality or obvious dominance. I just - I don't find it interesting to roleplay with males that want me to be the big woman over them. It reminds me too much of my job, though it's fun... it gets boring.

Well hopefully I'll get a few more Rps

Sorry I pmed you instead of posting here.

But are you interested in a Yu-gi-oh GX manga rp?

Already responded. Sorry but that wouldn't interest me. I can't stand GX.

Still looking for roleplays. Darker YuGiOh! Set in Egypt could be fun, or a current day one.

Dark Kingdom Hearts sounds fun~! -just finished his Ventus play-through on Kingdom Hears Birth by Sleep- xDD

Awesome. I can remake my character for that time period if needed.

Nah, we don't need to~ I've played through all kingdom hearts so far~ Except the gameboy advanced remake for the ps2.

I might also be interested in a Dark Kingdom Hearts, but I would prefer OCs and some plot brainstorming. I kinda have an idea that involves the realm of darkness. And I've played KH1 and KH2 and about half of CoM, but I've not hit anything new yet. If you are interested in getting something going I'm really bad at checking threads, so if you could PM me so we could work out details it'd be awesome. Also, would be willing to do the futa thing if it fits well with the scenario. Let me know. ^_^

Brock -

Hmmm well we'd need to figure out characters. I prefer not to do a wholly OC roleplay.

I'd be interested in your incubus plot and playing via IM. Let me know if you're still interested in playing that!

Ah, then what cannon's do you usually like to use, if I may ask~? :3

Brock
I prefer at least one cannon, I only play one if you do.

Reanimator -

No time for IM Rp as of this moment.

I understand that. And... I wanted to know which cannons you like to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom