Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Apprentice and the Merchant's Daughter (Kolath and Candira)

Aria moaned softly as he slipped his fingers into her. It was all so new and it felt so good when he did it. Her eyes closed for a moment as he kissed her and she felt her nipples hardening at his touch. She was on her back, his lips at her neck before she knew what was happening. Already, she wanted him more than she could say. She was ready as his kisses and his hands overwhelmed her senses with pleasure. And it was him. She wasn't imagining some strange lover, it was the one man she'd always loved. "Oh, Flynn," she whispered. "I love you, too. So much..."

Flynn smiled kissing down her neck moving over her full ripe breasts sucking gently at her nipples. His fingers continued their gentle probing working inside her rubbing at her clit, wanting to make her as hot and wet for him as he could. Shifting from one nipple to the other his hand continued to work her breast rubbing it softly. Before long his lips left her breasts and continued a slow trail down her stomach his fingers still working her, as the other hand gently spread her legs wider for his access.

She moaned softly as he kissed from her neck down to her breasts. Her eyes drifted closed and she arched into him, pleasure rolling through her in waves as his lips continued down her body. Anticipation washed over her as her stomach tensed. She gasped as he spread her legs a bit more, her sensitivity making her tingle everywhere. "Oh, Flynn... I need you..."

He growled softly against her perfect skin continuing his trail of kisses down her stomach. As he spread her legs a bit wider he moved down sending one long slow lick over her clit, before sucking the nub of pleasure into his mouth and sucking lightly at it. His fingers continued to work inside her slowly stoking the fire in her body to higher heat, as his tongue lavished attention on her clit.

She gasped, shivering as he found her clit. Her body was on fire with want, with need, and she knew that only he could slake her desire. Her body trembled as he suckled her clit, his fingers moving in and out of her, her hips wanting to go right with them. She tried her best to be quiet since she didn't want anyone barging in, but it was becoming difficult. She groaned softly and her toes curled and stretched as his mouth and fingers continued their sweet torture.

He continued his pleasuring of her, his fingers moving inside her curling up to rub at her g-spot gently working her to even high levels of pleasure. His mouth and tongue worked over her clit sucking and licking at it, every now and then letting his teeth graze it to mix things up. His body was so ready for hers but wanted nothing more than to continue working her making her scream in pleasure for him. However if she asked him to stop or change what he was doing he would in a heartbeat.

Aria was so close. She'd never wanted so badly for a man to ravish her--not even in her fantasies. She could tell that he wanted her, and her heart beat so fast she was sure it might fly out of her chest. "I love you so much," she moaned, her fingers clenching the sheets. "I want you so badly..." She closed her eyes and groaned, arching her back as he curled his fingers, brushing against her g-spot. She couldn't hold back anymore. After a moment she realized that the loud moan that had filled the room had come from her mouth. She came, her orgasm curling her body instinctively as wave after wave of pleasure crashed through her. She trembled and her toes and fingers curled, her legs bending, arms coming in to her sides as she held to the linens.

Flynn just smirked as she started to orgasm around his fingers and all over his face. Continuing his work as she came he slowly let her drift back down from her peak of pleasure before he moved from what he was doing. His fingers slowly pulled out of her as his lips started a gently slow trail up her body kissing over her stomach. His soft lips, still wet with her juices slowly moved up her torso leaving a trail of hot kisses in their wake. His hands brushed up her sides coming to her hands and slowly intertwining their fingers as he moved up kissing over her breasts. As he reached her neck his hands moved hers up over her head pinning them gently down. Finally he reached her lips letting his brush softly over hers before smirking and leaning back looking down into her eyes. "Mmmm morning my love."

Her heart was still pounding as she started to come down from her orgasm. Powerless to do anything but enjoy his touch, she let him do as he pleased. Panting, she watched him as he slowly kissed up her body, his hands twining with hers as he pinned her arms above her head. She watched him smile down at her, smug in his achievement. Still, she couldn't help but smile back. She stretched a little as he held her there. "Good morning, indeed. If I didn't know better, I'd say you didn't plan to rest at all," she teased, gazing into his eyes.

That they'd been apart so long seemed impossible now. He had grown into a wonderful man and a talented and giving lover, but he'd always been wonderful in her eyes. It seemed unfathomable that she'd ever been without him. Yet, she knew that they'd been apart and she'd been reminded of that by his injuries and his scar. No matter what they did, she didn't care as long as they were together.

"I love you," she said with a smile, watching him.

He smiled leaning in kissing her deeply for a long moment, letting his love for her respond and pour out through that kiss into his Aria. He couldn't stop the smile from spreading as that thought crossed his mind. She was his in every way and wanted to be there no matter what happened she was his and his alone. Brushing one hand down her pinned arms he cupped her cheek as he leaned back looking into her eyes. His other hand still held hers above her head pinned.

He looked down into her eyes feeling every ounce of love had possible filling his eyes as he looked down at her. "I love you Aria, more then I can ever say. And no I don't plan on resting, at least not in the manner you mean." He smirked moving up between her legs as his hand moved down cupping one of her breasts. "Though I don't think you will complain too much about my idea of resting."

She closed her eyes as he kissed her, giving all her attention to the sensation of his lips against hers. She pressed up against him, seeking contact with the man she'd always loved. After a long moment he pulled away, her eyes gazing into his. She felt her heart melt as he told her he loved her. She was all his, body, mind, and soul. Her heart had been his since they'd been children.

"I wouldn't complain," she said with a smile. "Not as long as I have you." And then his hand cupped her breast and she moaned softy as she felt him between her legs. "Mmm....feels so good..."

Flynn smiled leaning in close kissing over her neck and down her collar bone working soft nips into the trail of kisses. His hand rubbed her breast slowly gently squeezing it letting his fingers move over her breast changing the pressure to cause different stimulation. Slowly he moved so that his shaft was pressed against her outer lips before slipping down and letting his thick head spread her open once again filling her slowly with his length.

Aria was sure she'd never get used to the feel of his hands on her. Hands that had always been strong and sure--hands that had always held hers so gently. They'd had calluses from his work in the smithy, but now they were from battle. He was even stronger as a warrior, and his hands were no different. The gentleness he'd had before was still alive and well in his veins, but somewhere along the line, he'd gained the innate ability to make her want and need.

Shivers ran down her spine and her body tingled with delightful sensations as he toyed with her body, pleasing her effortlessly. Her creamy skin took on more of a rosy glow as his lips traveled over her neck and collarbone, his teeth making sudden subtle cameos to keep her on edge. Her pink nipples perked up for him the more he played with her breast. He was slowly waking the fire within her, and she didn't want to stop him at all.

Then, she felt him move between her legs, felt his powerful body shift as he slipped into her waiting womanhood. She gasped, arching up into him as her legs curled in toward her as well. It was still a new experience to have him inside of her, and she moaned softly as he filled her with his manhood inch by glorious inch. The slight pain she felt almost immediately shifted toward pleasure and she melted into the bed beneath him, murmuring his name.

Flynn nuzzles her breasts softly as he enters her letting his thick cock spread her folds open. That feeling was going to be something he never forgot, and would always crave. Just to know that she willingly letting him enter her, giving herself fully to him as the arch of her up to him told. He finally slipped his entire length deep into her waiting and wanting passage filling her as much as he could. Leaning in he kissed her deeply just holding himself inside her.

Letting the kiss just linger he started to move slowly inside her, no urgency about this coupling, just slow passionate love making. His thrusts were gentle and slow his hands roaming slowly over her sides and up over her breasts as his lips continued to kiss and hold hers just letting their bodies merge.

Aria had never imagined that something could feel so wonderful. Her tight sex gripped him as he filled her. Body arching and twisting in pleasure, she kissed him back passionately, her blood heating and coursing powerfully through her as he began to move inside of her. Eyes closed, she let him touch her everywhere, hungering for more of him. Flynn had always been the man she'd wanted--the man she'd dreamed of being with forever. Despite their being apart, she'd always held out hope that one day they would be together.

And now she had him, and he was even more wonderful than she'd imagined. She kept the kiss alive as his lips came to hers--suckling his bottom lip, nipping there gently before going back for more. Moaning softly, her body moved with his, the slow rhythm satisfying her in a way that nothing else could. If she could stay here like this forever, she would.

Flynn continued his slow steady thrusts into her tight passage filling her and pulling all the way out till just his tip was inside her. His lips moved over hers kissing her passionately, moving over them with her nibbling first her upper lip then moving down into a full kiss again then down to her lower lip letting his teeth graze it gently. The kiss he was giving her was slowly turning more and more hungry, more needy showing her just how much he needed her, and be with her the rest of their lives.

Through all the kissing and his hands started to move up over her body and one tangling in her hair the other brushing her breast rubbing it softly. Through all that his thrusts kept up the slow steady pace, never changing never demanding more just always there always connecting them. That was something that would never change from now on he knew that deep in her soul and wanted her to feel that as well.

Aria gave herself over to him, enjoying the way he touched her, the way he kissed her. She kissed him back passionately and arched into him. "I love you," she murmured between kisses. her body moved perfectly with his, joined and yet separate. Her eyes closed as he kept her at that lazy, luxurious pace. "Promise me you'll always be mine," she whispered.

Flynn slowly worked his cock in and out of her tight folds moving slowly inside her tightness. He was pushing the bounds on his control no matter how much he wanted to continue this slow passionate pace his body would just not let him. His hands came up gently taking hers and moving them down to the bed on either side of her head. His thrusts started to come more urgently and just a bit quickly picking up the pace. His lips captured hers again as his fingers intertwined with hers as he quickened his pace to a height of passionate love making they had known before.

As his pace increased, so did her heartbeat. Closing her eyes she kissed him back, holding his hands in hers as her body bounced in time with his thrusts. She moaned softly, passion taking her over as he did. It didn't take long to bring her close to her climax, and she wished desperately that she was bringing him the same kind of pleasure. "Flynn," she moaned softly when he gave her a break for hair. It wouldn't be much longer now and she'd be his all over again.

His thrusts continued pounding hard and deep into her tight pussy filling her over and over again with his thick shaft. His own pleasure was building quickly following hers quickly toward that joyous peak once again. He kissed her deeply once more panting hard against her neck and ear. He moaned softly as he thrust into her and his own climax hit and he filled her with his hot seed. "I love you Aria." He whispered softly.

She came with him, her body curling around his in absolute pleasure. Aria moaned his name softly, feeling as he filled her with his essence and made her his yet again. "I love you too, Flynn," she murmured, panting softly as she her body felt all of that delicious pleasure wash through her. After a few long moments, she came down from her high and loosened her hold on him, glad that she hadn't hurt him at all. She stared at him with eyes full of adoration. Somehow it still seemed like a dream--like Flynn couldn't be real. But he was, and that thought made her the happiest woman alive. "Tell me about yourself, Flynn. I want to know more about the man you've become." She smiled softly and ran her fingers through his hair.

Flynn slowly pulled back letting his softening cock slip out of her tight wetness. He rolled to the side settling down next to her reaching out to snuggle her close to his side. Reaching over he gently brushed her hair as she spoke about what had happened in the last few years they had been separated. He shifted a little letting his still healing back settle into a more comfortable position.

Sighing he just let himself settle a bit, letting his heart rate slow down a bit before he started to speak. "There is so much that has happened Aria. I honestly am not sure where I should begin." Taking yet another deep breath he took a moment to think things over. "Well after I left for the war, as you know I was a blacksmith for the army, I worked hard every day repairing damaged weapons, forging new ones when needed. The days just flowed together, the only thing that made them seem at all different were your letters." He kissed her hair smiling. "You made my life able to continue, you gave me hope that I would come back to you one day."

Aria snuggled into him, gazing into his eyes as he told her about his life without her. She had been aware of his life thanks to his letters. Remembering the excitement each new letter had brought made her smile. That smile only brightened when she learned her letters had given him hope. "I'm glad I could give you hope. I always wanted you to come home...but what happened to you, my love? Why were you unable to write to me after that?"

She ran her fingers over his handsome face, her soft touch attempting to sooth him. "How did you come to live here as the Fox?"

He sighed as she pressed him for more of the story. He was going to get to it but he wanted to take it slow not wanting to ruin his time here with her, with the unpleasant memory of his time apart from her. However he would tell her since she wanted to know. "I had sent off a letter to you just a few days before it happened. So probably as you were reading my last message to you, I was fighting for my life. The enemy that we had been fighting had pressed up to the very camp that I was stationed in. They had attacked and overwhelmed our guards and were inside the camp, everyone had to fight or be slaughtered. "

"Had it not been for a hard strike to the back of my head I would have died there that day. Instead I was captured, I was taken as a prisoner of war back to the other kingdom. That was where the Fox was born." He turned slightly looking at his love, "Aria it was so different there, the king didn't make the people serve him, they willing did. He was their choice to be their leader for his life, they followed his laws because he did what was best for them, not best for him. He wasn't a selfish stuck up spoiled child like our king is, he cared about his people first not himself."

"The men that had been captured with me and I started talking, and came up with the idea of The Black Fox. We needed to let the people see, that there was a way to earn loyalty not demand it like the king and nobles do."

Aria watched Flynn as he spun his tale, explaining what had happened to him. She knew he was leaving out details, but honestly, she wasn't upset. She was glad to know just this much. She pressed against him, kissing his face gently when he paused. Her fingers stroked over his arms as he told her about being captured, about hatching the Black Fox idea. His work was noble, and she couldn't deny that it was getting results. What he described did sound different. And it sounded wonderful.

It was a far cry from what they were living in now--even in the courts of the king himself. "I see. I only wish it weren't so dangerous," she said softly, resting in his arms.

Back
Top Bottom