Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Apprentice and the Merchant's Daughter (Kolath and Candira)

The fact that he would think she could keep a secret like a betrothal from him was a bit shocking and hurtful. But then, he hadn't seen her or really known her for a long space of time. So she put it aside and gazed up at him, no trace of guilt or deceit on her face as she said, "There is no one. I am not betrothed to any man." She held his wrists and leaned into his left hand a bit. "I think, in my heart, I was waiting for you all this time. You are the only man I want to be with, Fox. Please don't let that man take me away from you." She kissed the palm of his strong hand and then let go of him, returning her gaze to his.

"I will never lie to you, my love. I swear it."

He felt every word and the relief of hearing was so much that he almost lost balance with being faint. Smiling he drew her into a deep soul draining kiss pouring all the love and need and hurt from the last years into it. He held her there his hand slipping around to cup the back of her neck lightly holding her close as the kiss continued. Finally he pulled back looking into her eyes and nodding slowly. "My heart knows that my love, though my brain needs to catch up to it sometimes." He sighed and wrapped his arms around her his cloak folding over her. "Don't be afraid my beloved I will only turn you over to your father's hand and no one else, This I swear." He leaned in kissing her again just holding her, not caring who might see.

She had been expecting words of some sort, or perhaps an embrace. When he pulled her close, however, she was not prepared for the kiss that followed. Off balance, she leaned into him, closing her eyes as she kissed him back, her arms wrapped around his neck. He held her close for a long moment, all of his feelings becoming so clear to her that the rest of the world faded away. When Flynn finally broke the kiss, Aria was dazed. No other thoughts existed in her head than the one that said, 'I want to be close to this man.'

She smiled, taking comfort as he held her close, reassuring her that only her father would have her again. "Thank you, my love." After a moment she looked up at him and smiled as he kissed her again. She could come to love life here in the trees as long as she was with Flynn. She'd miss her family deeply, but staying here brought her a purpose that she'd never known.

Without thinking of where they were or who could see them Flynn gently brushed Aria's hair to one side and leaned in kissing her neck softly. His other hand moved down brushing along her side moving to pull her close against his chest. That moment of worry that she belonged to someone else only made Flynn want her more then he already did. That thought of losing her to some other lord after having her just one night was just too much for him to handle.

Stepping back he brushed his hand against her cheek looking down into her eyes from behind his mask. "My love…" he paused and then stepped back fully biting his lip thinking over what he wanted to say not sure that he should. He was looking down at the floor for a long moment before he looked back into her eyes. "Come to my rooms tonight Aria…I need to hold you again for the night. My bed will feel empty without you there beside me."

Aria shivered and blushed gently as he kissed her neck, her lovely hair tickling at her skin as he moved. When he pulled away from her, she looked up at him, into those beautiful eyes of his. With him looking at her like that, with him touching her, it was hard for her to deny him anything. She knew she shouldn't stay with him, but the desire to see him again was overwhelming. Besides, he only wanted to hold her again. "I...I will come to you tonight," she said softly. "Wait for me there, my love." She smiled and then picked up the ransom letters. "I suppose I should prepare the noblewomen then. When will they be leaving?" she asked, watching Flynn, her mind only half concentrated on the nobles. Her mind was already on meeting him tonight.

He smiled nodding in agreement that he would be waiting for her that night, and eagerly at that. Even though he had said that he only wanted her by his side, there was a part of him that wanted to make love to her again. This day where he thought that he had lost her forever had made him want to make the most of every moment that he had with her. However even though he wanted to take her to his bed this moment, he would be happy with just holding her that night because he needed her beside him always.

Having to clear his mind at least a little he blinked, "Huh? Oh right, um…they will be leaving the day after tomorrow midday. Most of them should be home by that evening and if not the next morning." He blushed a little as he was afraid that even through his mask she would have read where his mind was and why he had almost missed her question. His hand still brushed her cheek wanting to say something, speak a worry that he had about losing her, but he couldn't bring it out to his lips. "I will see you tonight my love."

Aria smiled at him as he stuttered a little, having to concentrate on the letters. At least she wasn't the only one. She had no doubt he would just hold her tonight, but the desire for more was present within them both. She kissed his hand before smiling at him. "I will come." And with that, she took the letters with her--except the one that had come for her. She passed several guards on the way back to the women's dormitory and nodded to them in greeting since her hands were full. One offered to help, but she refused him with a smile.

The news was met with joy and relief. Though the women hadn't minded working here, many had missed their homes and their lives. When it was revealed that Aria would not be leaving, those who had not yet been ransomed were thankful, and those who had been set to leave were a bit worried.

"We'll ask them to send for you, lady Aria. Don't worry!" one said.

Aria smiled and shook her head. "You mustn't worry about me, my dears. I'll be alright. Besides, the noblewomen who are staying with me should be a priority. I have experience in being far from home. I have experience with this sort of work. The others do not."

This was accepted and a campaign to bring the others back would begin as soon as the other women got home. Some did admit that they would miss it here, however. They would never forget the experience, that was for sure.

"We need to get you ready to leave, ladies. You'll be leaving soon..." And so the preparations began.

There were many preparations that had to be seen to on the Fox's side as well. Thought his mind honestly wasn't on them, at this time. He was over working with his leaders of the cause. However he constantly was looking over to where Aria was still working with the noble women as well as with the sick and injured. He smiled slightly letting his mind drift to that night but doing his best at the same time to stay focused on what needed to be done.

Fortunately his leaders knew their jobs well enough and would make sure any holes he forgot about would be filled. The day passed on little more happened that day, a few more of the ransom notes returned with ransoms being paid. Their names were added to the list of women to be taken back to their families and a few guards had to be added just because of their number. The night finally came and he was in his rooms resting looking over a few maps and paper work. The door was slightly open so as to make a little noise as it could when Aira came she would be able to just walk in and join him.

Aria worked with the Noblewomen she still had, healing the sick, helping prepare the women for their journeys back home. She gave them advice and told them not to worry, that they would be just fine. A few more women were told they could go home soon and a hand full of them wished they could stay longer. Aria smiled at that and thought of all her friend had become without her. It hadn't quite struck her that she was proud of Flynn until just that moment. The thought of him warmed her heart, and she knew that tonight if he asked her for anything more than to hold her, she wouldn't be able to resist him.

She was in love, and the thought made her smile. So she worked hard and when it was her turn, took a nice long bath. She made sure she was as beautiful as she could be before she went to bed. She waited for the others to fall asleep before she pulled a robe over her slip of a night gown and snuck out into the night. The stars were lovely, and though it wasn't a bright moonlit night, she could still find her way. Quietly, she made her way into Flynn's rooms and slipped in, unnoticed.

She closed the door gently behind her and made her way to his bedside in the darkness. "Flynn..." she whispered.

He heard the door open and turned to look seeing her miss him sitting at his desk. Smirking he stood up moving over behind her lightly slipping his strong arms around her waist and pulling her back into his broad chest. "Mmmm yes my love. I'm here." His lips moved down nibbling at her ear gently as his hand brushed lightly over her stomach just holding her to him more than anything else. He had been thinking before she showed up that he was just going to pull her into bed and snuggle her close before falling asleep with her in his arms.

However now that she was right there in his arms, his body was quickly starting to have other ideas. He felt himself getting hard quickly in response to how close she was. He nuzzled into her neck letting his lips trail down from her ear to nibble along her neck. He wanted her there was no question about it in his mind, he wanted to take her to his bed and make her moan because of the pleasure he was giving her. Nuzzling into her hair he growled gently, the need for her being expressed in that simple sound. "Aria…I…" he couldn't just assume on her could he? What if she was tired and just wanted to sleep?

Aria hadn't been able to see Flynn at his desk in the dark, so she gasped as his arms came around her. Her heart rate went up a few notches, even though she knew it was him. "Oh, Flynn, you startled me. I thought you were in bed." She chuckled and shivered as he pulled her back against him, his lips moving over her ear and neck. She closed her eyes and tilted her head to give him more room to play, letting his hands rest where they may. She had been prepared to crawl into bed with him and just fall asleep in his arms--after all that had been his plan. But with his arms around her and his lips brushing against her soft skin...

The growl pushed her over the edge. Her body heated with pleasure and the anticipation of more, and her mind flashed to the last time they'd made love together in this room. The possibility of them doing it again excited her, and she felt as though he wanted it, even if he was holding back. Aria smiled as he nuzzled into her hair, softly saying her name.

She turned to him, shifting in his arms. "Yes, Flynn?" She smiled softly and kissed him gently, running her fingers through his hair. "I love you so much..." She wasn't sure if she could be contented with snuggling up into his arms now. She needed to show him that love, and experience his once more.

He nuzzled into her hair his hands rubbing her stomach and then up over her arms gently. He was trying to just let himself calm down but just having her there with her scent in his nostrils and the feel of her through the nightgown, it wasn't calming him down at all. Pressing close his hand slipped up lightly closing over her breast through the thin fabric and gently starting to rub at it. His lips returned to her neck nibbling at it softly as his other hand came up an moved to draw the shoulder of her dress down slowly to give him more skin to tease with his lips.

"I need you tonight. Almost losing you…it made me want you all the more." He nipped her neck gently pressing close against her still rubbing her breast through the nightgown and just holding her soft perfect curves back against his hard chest. He was waiting for her to deny him or respond someway in any way would be better than just not knowing.

Aria shivered, moaning softly as his hands traveled over her stomach and arms. It was as though he couldn't get enough of her. She shivered as his hand rubbed against her breasts, her body instantly aware and aroused. "Flynn," she murmured, her heart beating even faster now. His words shot through her body igniting her desire as his lips pressed against her neck. Knowing that she shouldn't do what she wanted, Aria struggled with herself for a moment before she gave in.

"I want you to have me, Flynn. I need you, too. You are the only man I ever want to be with." She smiled softly and leaned into his embrace, turning her head to kiss him softly.

The letter from the lord trying to claim her as his own was only the catalyst for this night that was about to happen. Tonight was purely between the two of them just enjoying the pleasure of having each other in their arms again. His lips kissed over her neck and down her shoulder pushing the gown before his lips and letting it fall off her shoulder. His hand rubbed at her breast teasing her nipple through her gown before the hand slipped back around her waist and up to the ties at her back. Slowly he worked them open slipping his hand into the back of her night gown and pushing it down off her shoulders.

Standing looking at her bare back he leaned slightly away from her pulling his own shirt off before reaching up to untie the mask and let both fall to the floor in a pile. He never wanted to hide himself from her again, never wanting her to doubt for a moment if it was her Flynn or not. He pressed closer to her drawing her back against his chest again just letting his hands slowly brush over her smooth skin. The night was slightly chilled as it was getting later in the year, and even with the fire in the corner the room held that slight chill.

His lips on her skin made her heart flutter every time she felt their sweet touch. She closed her eyes and leaned into his chest, tilting her head back. Before she knew it, the strap of her gown was off her shoulder and the other wasn't far behind. Shivering, she groaned at the feel of his hands on her breasts. When he opened the nightgown, it practically fell from her shoulders, needing very little help from his hands. She was bare to him in the chill of the night, her eyes opening as she turned to let him see her. Her creamy skin caught between the moonlight and the dim light of the fire was beautiful. Aroused, her nipples pert with wanting and pleasure, she watched him remove one barrier after another, pleased that she could once again see his face. And then she was back in those strong arms that she'd known so well. His warm body against her cool skin was heaven, and every caress was ecstasy.

He pressed close nuzzling into her neck kissing it softly as his hands rubbed lightly over her sides and arms. Gently he lifted her up moving onto the bed and pulling them both in under the covers. He kissed her deeply as he lay there in bed with her up on one side leaning over her. His hand cupped her cheek as he kissed her deeply just letting their bodies press close to each other. There was no rush in his actions, though the need and desire was clear and present in everything he did. Everything was done slow and letting them body take the most pleasure from what was being done. His lips slowly left hers kissing her half on the mouth before he moved to kiss and nibble along her jaw line before down over her neck. His hand gently slipped down over her neck and down to cup her breast softly rubbing it as he worked at her neck with his lips.

Pleasure washed through her as Flynn kissed her neck, his hands traveling over her bare skin. He swept her up in his arms and carried her into bed, kissing her as she melted in his arms. Passionately she returned his kiss and wrapped herself around him. She let him savor her even as she craved more contact with him. Their bodies twined together, she shivered as his lips came to her neck, slowly traveling downward. Cheeks rosy, she sighed happily and groaned as he cupped her breast. "Flynn," she whispered, her fingers running up and down his back as he took his fill of her.

Flynn smiled into her soft skin kissing her neck some more nibbling softly at the tender skin of her throat. His hand rubbed at her breast lightly squeezing it gently and working the nipple between his fingers for a moment. His other hand came down as well cupping her other breast as his lips continued over her throat. Now teasing both breasts he rubbed them softly warming them with his hands, working to make her nipples hard not from the cold but from his pleasuring them. As a chill ran up his spine he shivered a bit above her before reached down and pulling one of the large fur blankets up over both of them. His lips returned to hers in that moment kissing her deeply as he knelt over her both of them covered in the blanket in the dim light of the fire, his hands gently rubbing her breasts.

As Flynn caressed her and showered her with affectionate praise, Aria was swept away in the feel of his lips and hands on her body. She took in his scent, finding that she wanted and needed more of it. His taste was intoxicating, and the feel of his skin was wonderful. Drawn to his warmth, she pressed up against him, kissing him back with a tender passion as his hands cupped and massaged her breasts. Eyes closed, her arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer to her. Every part of her felt alive and saturated with need. She craved him, loving the way he felt with her.

She moaned softly, wrapping her legs around him, her hands running up and down his skin. Her tongue gently pressed against his lips, asking for entry to explore his beautiful mouth. There was no question in her mind: there was no one else for her. Flynn was the one she was meant for.

Flynn was in total heaven at the moment with his love under him her hands on his body and his on hers. His lips pressed to hers and parted to allow her questing tongue entrance into his hungry mouth. His tongue met hers sparing with it chasing it back into her mouth seeking her own taste much as she was his. One hand slipped from her breast down over her waist and scratched lightly down over her waist and hip.

His thick shaft was fully hard by now and he moved pressing it against her sex rubbing its hardness over her soft neither lips. His hand on her breast squeezed a bit harder as he kissed her all the more passionately. His hand scratched up her thigh slowly as he rubbed against her. He wanted her soaking wet before he just pushed into her but it was hard to hold back from just taking her right there in that moment.

Aria lived for his touch. She'd never felt so alive or so full of pleasure than she did when Flynn was making love to her. The noble woman kissed him deeply, her tongue dancing with his as his hands wandered over her body. With a soft gasp, her sweet womanhood felt the soft touch of his arousal. She ground against him instinctively, loving the way he felt against him. Her leg followed the path of his hand as his nails pressed against the soft, sensitive skin of her thigh.

She wanted him badly, kissing him back with passion. Her hands ran through his hair, over his back, up and down his sides as he had his way with her. It wouldn't be long before she was utterly soaked with her desire and arousal.

Slowly he moved against her letting her wetness coat his thick shaft just letting her grow all the wetter. His hand scratched back down her thigh slowly moving up to grasp at her hip holding her against him as he finally felt she was ready for him. Rubbing against her a little more before he pulled back both his hands coming down to hold her hips as he lined up with her entrance. Pressing his tip against her he just let it sit there for a moment just teasing her with the promise of what was to come. He growled into the kiss pushing his tongue into her mouth and dueling with her own before he pushed deep inside her. His thick shaft spread her open as he speared deep into her pushing in as deep as he could till he was totally inside her.

His teasing was driving her mad. Aria had never wanted anything more than she wanted him to be inside of her at this very moment. His tongue only added to the teasing, taunting her with the movements she wanted, but couldn't have. Still, she did her best to be patient, fighting the urge to move her hips even more. She was rewarded when he plunged deep inside of her, her tight pussy taking him in to the hilt. She gasped and moaned into his lips, the soft sounds filling her head. In heaven, she played with his tongue, her tight pussy squeezing down on him with each thrust. Her eyes closed and she felt her body pick up his rhythm. It was all so right...

The feeling of her wrapping around him and squeezing down all the more in pleasure meant the world to him. That he could give her such amazing pleasure was the height of his desire. Though he knew that he would only drive her higher as the night continued on. His lips left hers moving down to her neck kissing along her jaw line slowly leaving gently nips and nibbles along her perfect skin. His hand scratched up her side slowly moving to brush around her breast before gently cupping and squeezing it. Nuzzling close he panted into her neck as he picked up the pace just a little driving into her with every hard thrust. Looking up his eyes came to hers and he leaned in kissing her deeply as his hand moved to brush her cheek tenderly. "I love you Aria, More then I can ever tell you."

She gasped as he sped up, driving harder and harder into her. She held him tightly, clinging to him as he kissed her lips, her jaw, her neck. as his hands had their way with her. She couldn't stop herself from falling harder into love as he cherished her body, showed her exactly how much he wanted her to be his. She moaned softly, her heart pounding as he kissed her, his hands all over her. She gave him everything she had, kissing him back, running her hands over his body, moving her hips in time with his. Anything she could do to show him she loved him too.

After a long moment, he pulled away. Panting, she felt herself completely give in to his love and affection. She came for him, moaning his name as though it were some kind of prayer. When she finally calmed down, she pulled him close, holding his face in her hands. "I feel the same way Flynn. I love you so much." She smiled and felt tears spill onto her cheeks as she kissed him again. That she would have to live without him at all after this pained her, but she would always have their time together. She would have tonight.

Back
Top Bottom